PDA

View Full Version : TMNT: School Daze

Jade Green
11-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Synopsis: The TMNT meet the Mutant Militia and are offered the chance to go to the Benning Islands where they can live free and in the open… and even attend high school.

Rules:
1) Grammar is important and Spell Check is your friend. This means make sure that your posts are readable and that people can understand them.
2) No post blitzing! I am having trouble keeping up with RPs like Mutant Invasion because of this and I will not have it in my game. Please give other people a chance to post.
3) I reserve the right to decline anyone entry into my game.
4) No powers unless approved by me.
5) No God modding, keep it logical. No character is invincible...

The turtles are 17-18 years old in this game, making them High School Seniors. Although this is a high school game, we still need teachers! This game is OC friendly. If the character is to be a student, please post their grade, gender, ‘species’ and any extracurricular activities. If the character is to be a member of staff, please post their position, (teacher, nurse, coach, and counselor) and if they’re a teacher, please add in the subject they teach and if they support any clubs.

Claims:

Staff:

Principal: Mr. Marx, (rat, male) Played by Jade Green

Vice Principal: Mr. Fishro, (cat, male) Played by Jade Green

Teacher, Math: Michaela Wesley, (hare, female) supports club “Mathletes”. Played by Jade Green

Nurse: Ms. West. (Snow Fox, female) Played by 19thCenturyGhost

Students:

Seniors:

Donatello Hamato, Hamato, (turtle, male) Robotics, AV and Computer Lab Played by DonatelloNinja82

Leonardo Hamato, (turtle, male) Available to Play

Michelangelo Hamato, (turtle, male) School News Paper Played by kzekedaurus

Raphael Hamato, (turtle, male) Available to Play

Juniors:

Miranda Tezlov, (turtle, female), JROTC, Kendo, Lacrosse Played by Jade Green

Sophomores:

Jillian Hoss (mutant linx, female), choir Played by 19thCenturyGhost

Freshmans:

Other:

Master Splinter, (rat, male) Played by Moosandra

Lethal Lullaby
11-22-2012, 03:41 PM
If I wanted to be a nurse for this do I have to create the character in the character profiles thread?

Jade Green
11-22-2012, 03:48 PM
No, you can just post the basic information here. Just remember that the Benning Islands is a 'country' of mutant animals.

Lethal Lullaby
11-22-2012, 03:53 PM
So no humans. Gotcha. Could you please put me down as Ms. West. (Snow Fox, female) nurse?

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
11-22-2012, 04:01 PM
TMNT Universe?

Jade Green
11-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Basic TMNT, I'm not going to specify a tv series or comic. If you mean if there's going to be Shredder or Bishop, no. This is just a Highschool meets TMNT type RPG.

11-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Basic TMNT, I'm not going to specify a tv series or comic. If you mean if there's going to be Shredder or Bishop, no. This is just a Highschool meets TMNT type RPG.

Yeah, but it's still a little bit important. Like if Raphael is joking (1987) or more violent (Mirage, 2003), which origin Splinter as? If it's in a version where he was human, he can say he has school memories.

Jade Green
11-22-2012, 05:41 PM
...why have you not asked this question of the other games? Fine, if you really want an era then: TMNT (2007). If you wish to join, you are more than welcomed to do so but please, do not argue such semantics in this thread.

Lethal Lullaby
11-22-2012, 06:55 PM
If we can be more than one character sign me up as Jillian Hoss (mutant linx, female) choir and under sophomore?

11-23-2012, 02:41 AM
...why have you not asked this question of the other games? Fine, if you really want an era then: TMNT (2007). If you wish to join, you are more than welcomed to do so but please, do not argue such semantics in this thread.

I reject. But usually when RPG*s start, TMNT universe is told.

Jade Green
11-23-2012, 10:46 AM
As Sweden has refused to play, this is for anyone else who has questions about what genre of show/comic I want.

I like to keep mine as "general" for personal purposes such as, should someone want to play Mona Lisa, The Mighty Mutanimals, or even Tokka and Rahzar and offer a logical reason why they'd be there, they can.

DonatelloNinja82
12-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Can I be Donnie?

Jade Green
12-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Sure, what will be his extracurricular activities?

jaymq
12-03-2012, 05:21 AM
I haven't heard the post-blitzing term before... what's it mean?

I can give Splinter a shot, though I'm not sure what you'd be expecting from him.

Jade Green
12-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Post Blitzing, it's basically skipping people in a turn-based game. An example is in "mutant Invasion" I would post, go to work, and when I came back two people would have posted nearly ten times and have left my character(s) in the dust. It's difficult to keep up when people do that.

DonatelloNinja82
12-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Post Blitzing, it's basically skipping people in a turn-based game. An example is in "mutant Invasion" I would post, go to work, and when I came back two people would have posted nearly ten times and have left my character(s) in the dust. It's difficult to keep up when people do that.

Ahh yes, that would be an issue for me...I am away from home for 11 hours a day between working and commuting! But I can post a night and on weekends.

DonatelloNinja82
12-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Sure, what will be his extracurricular activities?

Hmmm...any suggestions? What I can think of off the top of my head would be maybe robotics...maybe AV...computer lab?

Jade Green
12-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Robotics, AV and Computer Lab it is

DonatelloNinja82
12-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Donatello is geeking out at the prospect of it now :tgrin:

Jade Green
12-04-2012, 11:49 PM
We do need people for the other roles, for the turtles at least.

I wanted to give people a chance to join in before I claimed one of the brothers.

Alas, I wish Toonami Tom was still about :( this is the type of game I'm sure he would have loved.

kzekedaurus
12-05-2012, 02:34 AM
I could take Michelangelo, if you don't mind. Perhaps with no extra credits to his name, but a secret budding love of poetry?

Jade Green
12-05-2012, 11:08 AM
I guess Mikey wouldn't be the type to have extracurricular activities.

jaymq
12-05-2012, 12:27 PM
I could take Michelangelo, if you don't mind. Perhaps with no extra credits to his name, but a secret budding love of poetry?

I guess Mikey wouldn't be the type to have extracurricular activities.

Just two cents here, feel free to disregard, but perhaps the year book committee or the school paper?

kzekedaurus
12-05-2012, 12:32 PM
I mean, I'm not trying to make him out as a slacker; maybe just directionless. I can see him spying in on a creative writing class or a slam poetry session. Or I could change it, if you need.

Is this an RPG one with a running plot, or more of a slice of life thing? Or should I wait 'till the RPG starts to ask questions?

[EDIT]: Just read your comment moosandra. That's actually easier to work with! Mikey can be apart of the school newspaper instead.

Jade Green
12-05-2012, 10:32 PM
edited, and there is not DEFINITE plot, aside from the family living in the Benning Islands and attending a high school of mutant animals.

I want to leave it open, so that we can have more fun.

jaymq
12-05-2012, 11:30 PM
[EDIT]: Just read your comment moosandra. That's actually easier to work with! Mikey can be apart of the school newspaper instead.

Glad I could help. :tsmile:

Jade Green
12-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Well... I guess I could NPC Raph and Leo until we find someone to play them.