PDA

View Full Version : Try to Keep this Game to the End

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
01-20-2013, 09:36 AM
The real titel would be "Battle in Japan" or something.

Here's the plot for an RPG, set in the 1987 show universe, after season 10.

It's a beautiful summer day in June 1997, and the turtles are praciting martial arts in Central Park with Splinter, while April and Irma watch, and enjoy the summer.

In Dimension X, Krang and Shredder discover the abandoned Technodrome while flying in a spacecraft among planets. Bebop and Rocksteady are on the same planet as the Technodrome, and together, they team up again.

Krang sends Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady to Japan through the Technodrome portal. Shredder takes over the Foot Clan, while Krang's Stone Warriors repair the Technodrome, and try to re-program the Foot soldier robots. Meanwhile, Shredder's new human Foot Clan henchmen break into some power plant in Japan, and try to steal energy for the Technodrome, trying to re-power it (the planet the Technodrome is at seems to be dead of most energy resources). Anyone who refuses are tied up inside the Foot Clan dojo, and left there, locked up in a room.

April and Irma go to Japan by aeroplane to investigate (April's a freelance reporter now, and Irma has left Channel 6 to advance, and work with April). When noticing Bebop and Rocksteady, they contact the turtles. (I don't know how the turtles shall get to Japan, if Donatello's portal works, use it. If you want, use the portal not working, and they sneak into a cargo aeroplane.)

My new idea, to keep the game moving faster, is related character control. It's like.
*The one who controls Bebop, also controls Rocksteady
*The one who controls April, also controls Irma

Using this, you can easy send Bebop and Rocksteady to carry out a break-in, and April and Irma go investigating, without having to wait for someone other.

If the game fails, anyone is free to re-create it into a fanfic.

Rules:
*Same tone as the 1987 show
*No original fan characters (sure you can introduce a "lady on the street or something", but I think you know what I mean)

*Characters
*Donatello (19thCenturyGhost), Leonardo, Michelangelo (Snakeweed101) and Raphael (DonatelloNinja82) (maybe one can control two turtles, the other two)
*Splinter and Mogo-San (Splinter's sensei, see "White Belt, Black Heart")
*April and Irma (Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 1982)
*Shredder, Krang and General Traag
*Bebop and Rocksteady
*Kazou Saki and Miyoko Saki (Shredder's brother and mother)

I start the storytelling. I can play with April and Irma.

Lethal Lullaby
01-20-2013, 05:20 PM
I could play as Donatello. :)

01-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Right Now, "Claws of the Night", also set in the 1987 show takes more attention. How about putting this game to rest for a while, and re-start when the "Claws of the Night" is over.

"Cowabunga Christmas", as we know, seemed to fail. But if all participants there are still around, I will re-start it around 1 November.

snake
01-21-2013, 01:55 PM
Ok. But when you do start this can I be Mikey?

DonatelloNinja82
01-25-2013, 04:43 PM
Could I be Raphael when you start this up?

01-26-2013, 03:15 AM
Could I be Raphael when you start this up?

Fixed. Right now, I'm worried for the future of the "Claws of the Night" because of the game starter's low activity. Maybe we should start this (Personally, I show up here every day, so I have no problem).