PDA

View Full Version : The claws of the night

Octofafa
01-20-2013, 04:29 PM
Hey,

Story

This RPG based on the old cartoon from 1987.

Korale a girl who turns into a weretiger is accompanied by another's werewolves is a new breed of "monsters". The clan " claws bloody " seems interested in TMNT. but the attacks of the monsters are listed by police... Shredder hopes to recruit them for killing turtles. This clan is it good or bad?

Mr. Thompson sent April and Irma investigate what happens in the city. It is hoped that the mutants so that people know they are dangerous.

Foot clan

Bebop: Octofafa
Rocksteady: Octofafa
Krang: Octofafa
Shredder : TurtleTitan97

Neutral

April: Octofafa
Irma:Swedenfan 1982
Vernon: Swedenfan 1982
Burns Thompson: Swedenfan 1982

TMNT

Donatello:19thCenturyGhost
Raphael: 19thCenturyGhost
Michelangelo:DonatelloNinja82
Leonardo: Octofafa

Splinter:TurtleTitan97

Oc's/Fc's

Korale : Octofafa
Linda: Octofafa
Ombreline: Octofafa
Lucile: Octofafa

Lethal Lullaby
01-20-2013, 05:22 PM
I'd like to be Raphael.

TurtleTitan97
01-20-2013, 05:38 PM
I'd like to be Shredder. :)

Octofafa
01-21-2013, 02:38 AM
Ok I added you :)

I will play April and Krang too ^^

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
01-21-2013, 05:03 AM
I can play with Irma, Vernon and Burne Thompson (just give them some lines, Irma will be more active). I can start the storytelling (just some "It was a dark and stormy night..." or whatever).

Which season are we going to use?

Please tell me more about Korale (more of who she is, age, from where she comes). You can use "Character Profile".

Octofafa
01-21-2013, 06:25 AM
Yes of course I wrote the presentation of my characters here : http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1045294&postcount=344

I think it will be the first season when they are in the X dimension :)
If you want you can start, it's no a problem for me ^^ !

01-21-2013, 06:47 AM
Yes of course I wrote the presentation of my characters here : http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1045294&postcount=344

I think it will be the first season when they are in the X dimension :)
If you want you can start, it's no a problem for me ^^ !

Season 1 doesn't work well, since it's one single adventure set during just 5 days week (they refer to past and coming episodes as "yestersday", "last night", "tomorrow").

The Technodrome is in Dimension X during season 2 and 4. During season 2, you first have Shredder and Baxter Stockman on Earth, and Bebop and Rocksteady with Krang in Dimension X, until "Enter the Fly", where Baxter Stockman is sent to Dimension X and mutated, while Bebop and Rocksteady re-appear on Earth.

Maybe season 4 (or early season 5, before "My Brother, the Bad Guy") makes sense, so we don't need to think of that. From season 3, most episodes start with Shredder, Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady in the Technodrome as most people recall it. (I know so much of this show by heart).

Would like to see if Splinter can keep it a secreet.

Octofafa
01-21-2013, 07:57 AM
The end of season 4 would be manageable, you think?

01-21-2013, 08:06 AM
The end of season 4 would be manageable, you think?

Nice. Just remember, you have the Technodrome at the Volcanic Asteroid in Dimension X. It looks like this

http://www.thetechnodrome.com/images/albums/Technodrome/technodrome133.jpg

Octofafa
01-21-2013, 08:14 AM
Ok thanks for your help ;) You want to start?

01-21-2013, 08:17 AM
Ok thanks for your help ;) You want to start?

Yes, but first we need to know everything about who plays who, some are still missing. It would be great if both Bebop and Rocksteady could be played by the same person, to keep the game moving faster (since they usually work together).

Octofafa
01-21-2013, 09:34 AM
Yes, we'll wait and if nobody wants to play them I will play Bebop and Rocksteady.

Lethal Lullaby
01-21-2013, 10:42 AM
If it's alright, I could play as Donatello as well.

Octofafa
01-21-2013, 11:25 AM
Ok I added you :)

01-21-2013, 11:34 AM
Maybe ask Jephael or DonatelloNinja82?

TurtleTitan97
01-21-2013, 11:52 AM
I'll take Splinter also.

snake
01-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Can I control bebop and rocksteady?

Octofafa
01-21-2013, 03:47 PM
Yes I added you ! I will play leonardo also:)

snake
01-21-2013, 04:43 PM
Yes I added you ! I will play leonardo also:)

Thanks,:tgrin:

Octofafa
01-22-2013, 02:17 AM
There are only michelangelo and we can start :)

01-22-2013, 04:50 AM
Just remember, Technodrome in Dimension X, so use the Technodrome portal, not transport modules.

If Shredder calls for Foot soldiers, who's responsible for controlling them?

Octofafa
01-22-2013, 05:37 AM
I think everyone can play the foot soldiers if they want it. I would play soldiers too.

01-22-2013, 08:08 AM
I think everyone can play the foot soldiers if they want it. I would play soldiers too.

Nice. Will you play Michelangelo if we don't find anyone else.

Octofafa
01-22-2013, 09:07 AM
Of course I can

snake
01-22-2013, 09:32 AM
Can you erase me off the list as bebop and rocksteady, I decided that I don't want to play.

01-22-2013, 09:32 AM
Can I control bebop and rocksteady?

Can you play Michelangelo too? Since you asked for playing him it in my game (which I said we should wait with until this is over).

snake
01-22-2013, 10:10 AM
Can you play Michelangelo too? Since you asked for playing him it in my game (which I said we should wait with until this is over).

Read my above post I really don't want to play in this game.

Octofafa
01-22-2013, 10:10 AM
Can you erase me off the list as bebop and rocksteady, I decided that I don't want to play.

it's ok I erase you

snake
01-22-2013, 10:17 AM
it's ok I erase you

Thanks for that

Octofafa
01-22-2013, 10:20 AM
So I play Bebop and Rocksteady. We need Michelangelo.

01-23-2013, 05:04 AM
So I play Bebop and Rocksteady. We need Michelangelo.

Write yourself in the castlist as Bebop and Rocksteady.

DonatelloNinja82
01-24-2013, 05:51 PM
I'll be Michelangelo!!!!:tgrin:

Octofafa
02-01-2013, 04:03 AM
(Sorry I had some problems irl. I'm back. Nice I add you and we can start.)

On the planet earth
With the new monsters, the citizens of New York are afraid to go out at night. The night is dark and stormy.

Dimension x

"Shredder do you think these creatures would be helpful?" Krang said

"These are true werewolfs like horror movies?" Bebop laugh

02-01-2013, 08:30 AM
It was a Friday evening in autumn of 1990 on the Earth's Northern Hemisphere. The wind was whispering in the falling leaves, and the raindrops poured down on the windows. Churchbells pealed, and inside a shopping mall on the Manhattan Island, Casey Jones tried to stop two young male shoplifters from stealing toys, and sell to an orphanage for poor girls in a small village in Paraguay.
"–You will never get us now, jock!", one of the shoplifters said, as they tried to run away from Casey Jones. Casey Jones picked up his baseball tree as the shoplifters ended up in front of a wall.
"–Smack".
"–That hurts", the other shoplifter said, as Casey Jones continued, hitting the shoplifters with his ice hockey stick.
"–OK, we give up, just if you stop hitting us!".
Casey Jones tied the shoplifters up, while the cashier lady called the police. Soon, a police car approached the building, and out stepped two policemen to capture the shoplifters, while Casey Jones made his way out towards the street.

Meanwhile, inside the Channel 6 News Building. Irma sat with her typewriter at the main entrance, trying to collect a bunch of papers of April's story of the re-unification of West Germany and East Germany.

Burne Thompson rushed into Vernon Fenwick office:
"–Vernon! Go out with Irma in the helicopter! Some people say there are monsters in town!"
"–Monsters? Where!", Vernon replied.
"–Witnesses say to the police they came to town from the forest, and to the Manhattan Island via the Brooklyn Bridge one hour ago. They started wreaking havoc among cars in Brooklyn, and sneaked then down into the sewers just as they reached the Manhatan Island!", Burne said.
"–Sewers? I thought four talking turtles and a giant rat, as well as the Rat King with all his rats, living there was enough!", Vernon replied.
Irma said:
"-Come on Vernon, it's soon Halloween! All the children in town have a party, and go out knocking from door to door. Some are just dressed up like ghosts and monsters, and yeah, some teenagers go a little bit to far every year, or take it out a little bit too early. Also, I know where the turtles live, they can protect us."
Vernon fainted:
"–Such a dork, I will go with April instead.", Irma said, as she rushed into April's office, shouting:
"–April! Prepare the Channel 6 News helicopter. You've got a chance to get Vernon's story.".

Off story: Don't worry. I don't bring Casey Jones and Rat King into the main storyline, just use a Rat King reference and a Casey Jones appearance in the start.

Lethal Lullaby
02-01-2013, 04:49 PM
Donatello is in his room working on a new invention. "I just hope this doesn't blow up in my face." After drilling in a few more screws into his machine he pushes it out for the other turtles to see.

Raphael saw Donatello with his new contraption. "Uh oh you guys. This doesn't look stable."

"Raphael. You don't even know what it is." Donatello stated. He opened his mouth to explain but Raphael interrupted him.

"Hey. Nobody needs to know, because we all know it's gonna blow up." Raphael remarked.

Donatello sighed. "Here. I'll show you.." Donatello flipped a switch and machine came to life. It turned left and right scanning the room. The machine made a robotic voice "No bombs detected. Room is clear."

Donatello turned the machine off. "So you see, Raphael. If there was a bomb hidden in here then the machine would tell us." Donatello smiled. He was impressed that it worked.

TurtleTitan97
02-01-2013, 04:55 PM
"Shut up, you imbecile", said Shredder to Bebop. He turned to Krang. "Hmm, these creatures could be useful indeed. And with any luck, they could help us finally get rid of those accursed turtles!"

02-02-2013, 05:16 AM
Irma sat in the passenger seat, inside the Channel 6 News helicopter, waiting for April to start. She turned on the radio.
"-Monster sights have now been reported on the Manhattan Island, first at the Times Square, and now at the Empire State Building. Police and scientists say, it's just some teenage guys who think it's fun to scare people all over town like that." Aftetr that, the radio started playing Roxette's "The Look".
"-Probably, I was right.", Irma thought for herself.
Irma yelled:
"-April! Start the helicopter, and head to the Empire State Building!"

DonatelloNinja82
02-02-2013, 07:05 AM
Michelangelo turned his attention away from the TV to regard Donatello's new invention.

"That's a pretty cool gizmo, dude, but you shoulda made something that had to do with pizza. Not nearly enough pizza inventions around here."

Octofafa
02-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Krang seems to think after all it was not a bad idea. It was time to consider expanding their army.

"This will change these two morons. I can locate and open a portal where they are. However ... have you thought about how you will communicate with the creatures ? "

"I think it is best to wait until they take human form." Rocksteady say this with a smile

"This machine we will be very useful. you could make a smaller so we can take with us for the next time ?"

Leo looked at his brothers.

" No laziness tonight's a night where crime can hide behind a Halloween mask, we will keep an eye on the streets."

April took the transmitter to the turtles call in case they have any worries. The journalist was hoping it be a scoop that's worth much more than a history of unruly kids.

"I'm coming!"

She joined Irma and climbed into the helicopter

"Let's go"

They overflying an area devastated by monsters. A winged shadow flew next to the vehicle. the machine shakes but April regains control of the helicopter.

April screams " damnit ! you saw it? what was that?"

02-02-2013, 01:55 PM
The object was to small to be an aeroplane, or even a helicopter. Also, the John F. Kennedy International Airport had been closed after today's reports of strange creatures being seen in New York City.

"-April, try to land somewhere, either on the ground, or on a flat skyscraper rooftop. Maybe the helicopter was damaged. Maybe it was a low-flying USSR spy satellite, here in the USA to check out which weapons the US Army have? I filmed it with my camera, but I just saw what looked like a black dot.", Irma said,

Irma contacted Burne Thompson.
"-This is Irma to Channel 6! We located a strange object. Personally, I suspect the USSR being behind this."
"-Follow the object no matter what it is, or end up applying for new jobs!", Burne Thompson said.

Irma then said:
"-April, contact the turtles and tell them to take their Turtle Blimp! If we crash, it would be their easiest way to save us."

Off story: If you wonder why I mention the USSR, the story is set during season 4 and in 1990.

Lethal Lullaby
02-02-2013, 03:54 PM
"Of course I can, Leonardo. I'll get right on it." Donatello replied. He took his invention and brought it to his room. The sounds of tools were heard from his room as Donatello continued to improve his invention.

TurtleTitan97
02-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Shredder rolled his eyes at Rocksteady's comment. "Hmm, I haven't thought of that. Don't we have some sort of translator onboard the Technodrome, Krang?", he asked.

"What Leonardo said is true, my turtles", said Master Splinter as he walked into the room. "Remeber, a ninja must always be vigilant and ready to defend himself when trouble should arise."

Lethal Lullaby
02-02-2013, 10:16 PM
"Well than why are we still standing here? Let's go before they get bored." Raphael, of course was talking about the audience.

Donatello came out of his lab with a smaller version of his invention. "Don't worry Master Splinter. We'll go make sure any crime up there will be taken care of" Donatello said.

Off topic: Is it alright if the characters break the 4th wall like once inawhile?

Octofafa
02-03-2013, 05:08 AM
"Yes, of course. I had to make for understand some people dimension X. I guess the language of these creatures should not be so different if you set the translator."

Krang opens a drawer and pulls out a small blue translator.

"If I believe the encyclopedia these creatures are bloodthirsty, I think you should go with some soldiers. They has tranquilizing bullets if creatures are too aggressive."

" We can come with you boss? it's halloween tonight !" Bebop skipped around the room.

" Oh yes We can steal candy ! " Rocksteady laugh

A cry of giant bat destabilizes communications machine. The shadow returns flying near the helicopter, despite the darkness the two women could see a humanoid with large wings flying at high speed. April tried to make an emergency landing.

" April to the turtles. it does not work! frequency is blurred... "

April takes his camera and down the helicopter, she walk on the roof of the building. But because the dark she can not see anything.

"If you want my opinion Irma, it looked more alive than a URSS vehicle...I have an idea, if this thing comes back I could see with night vision camera."

She tries again to join the turtles but the Turtle communicator does not operate. Meanwhile at the bottom of the building of the agitation is heard screaming and police sirens.

The werewolf came out of the sewer a young woman riding him.

" Korale ! Korale ! We did not find the famous mutants...Sewers are true labyrinths. "

The humanoid tiger turned to the other two. A roar was heard.

"We came all the way from Manhattan for nothing ! There are more police with their guns. We be back in our human appearance ... Another day!"

The werewolf growled are a turn while police cars arrived.

" you're right. We defended well ourself, but they are too many. And with Lucile on my back they probably think that we attack humans for eat. Why did not you take your appearance monster? "

The young girl smiled and whispers.

" Because ...This is a backup plan of Linda. They dare not shoot at you if I'm a human hostage."

" We will be careful master"

The communication the turtle communicator sounds then turns off immediately after.

" Donatello ? I think april trying to join us, but it does not work you think it's broken?"

Off: Yes, I think :)

02-03-2013, 05:27 AM
"-You're right April, when I think of it, Michail Gorbachev has acted more friendly to the USA than earlier USSR leaders. It was difinately more alive than a USSR craft, but the creature didn't seem to be my kind of date. We have to make our way down to the turtles in the sewers before that creature hits the power lines causing a blackout all over the Manhattan Island.", Irma said.

DonatelloNinja82
02-03-2013, 08:04 AM
Michelangelo stood up and shut the TV. His expression was none too happy.

"Awww come on, bros! Can't we take the night off for ONE night? It's Halloween! I was totally wanting to party hardy tonight," he frowned.

Lethal Lullaby
02-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Donatello looked at the communicator. It looked fine to him. "Maybe we lost signal? Come on we'll track them down using the tracker in the turtle van." Donatello grabbed his invention and made sure he had his bo staff then made his way to the turtle van.

Raphael ran to the turtle van to join his brother. They waited for Leonardo and Michelangelo.

TurtleTitan97
02-03-2013, 10:53 AM
"Excellent", said Shredder as he took the translator from Krang. "I believe 10 Foot soliders will be enough for this job." He turned to Bebop and Rocksteady. "Fine! But you two had better not mess up again, as usual, or else! Understand?!" After the 10 Foot soliders Shredder had wanted arrived, he turned to Krang. "Alright Krang, open the portal!"

"The forces of evil do not take breaks, Michelangelo. And neither should you", said Splinter in a caring tone.

DonatelloNinja82
02-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Michelangelo sighed in resigation. "I know, Master...I just wish for once we could enjoy the one night a year when we can be normal dudes. But...I guess as mutant turtles we will never be normal dudes."

He followed the others out of the lair and headed to the Turtle Van.

Octofafa
02-03-2013, 01:28 PM
The mutants nodded with a smile. " Don't worry boss !"

Krang opened the gate to the Earth. He give a faint scowl.

" Do not fail again"

"This report begins to be interesting. You right, turtles should help us for located this creature."

April wait for Irma and open the door. She turns on the flashlight she had in her bag.

" I will try to join the turtles again. I feel that it is the thing is away."

"How did you manage to stay human when it gets night?" said Korale

" Ombreline.... eh .. Ombeline had create a potion that keeps the human appearance for some hours the night. " said timidly Lucile

" I was not aware ... " Growl Korale

"surprising you're the leader, no ? " Linda said with sarcasm

Ombreline touched down and look her friends.

" Not the time to fight. There are police cars approaching. This is a special brigade, I doubt they spare our hostage. Our plan was very simple ... I created a blackout with ultrasound. It has a lot of dark area to hide and run away ..."

Korale nods and said

"leads us from the sky."

The group run in the streets while the bats flying over the area quietly.
A policeman stands in their way, Koral roars like a tiger jumped over him and disarming man.

" P-please don't kill me !!"

" Mikey...This is Halloween, then we can go out without fear of being seen. You will see the party outside and we will make a detour to the pizzaria when we have finished our patrol, ok ? "

He walked toward the van and heard the communicator.

" It's Leonardo. What's going on? "

" It is April, I'm trying to reach you since a while ago. Irma is with me we had an accident with the helicopter we were looking monsters who sow disorder to Manhattan" said April

"Monsters? Donatello you can follow the signal ?" said Leo

02-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Back at Channel 6, Burne Thompson said to Vernon Fenwick.
"-Vernon, this is your chance to scoop April!"
"-Not for fear, Vernon Fenwick is here!", Vernon said, as he tried to use the elevator, which didn't work. Instead, he rushed downstairs to the basement, where the news vans and motorcycles were parked.

10 minutes later, Vernon was back.
"-Back, already! What a great story!", Burne said.
"-Story? There are real monsters out there!", Vernon replied
"-As I heard Irma said earlier, probably some kids who dress up!", Burne said.
"-No, it was a real, flying, bat-creature!", Vernon argued.
"-I pay you for getting a story, not telling fairy tales! You're Vernon Fenwick, not one of the Grimm Brothers. They already died over 100 years ago.", Burne said.
"-Why would I lie, when there are already mutant turtles and a mutant rat in this town, along with Bebop and Rocksteady!", Vernon said.
"-Fairy tale or not, get me the story!", Burne said.

Quickly, Vernon Fenwick rushed upstairs again, and jumped into a news helicopter. Instead, he flew away over the dark New York City, over Upstate New York, and finally landed in Canada.
"-That monster has probably already grabbed April and Irma, so April can't scoop me now! I will try som sports journalism in Canada, and cover some NHL ice hockey games for a while.", Vernon thought for himself.

Lethal Lullaby
02-03-2013, 02:05 PM
"Sure thing, Leonardo!" Donatello got a hold of their signal and started up the van. "Tell April, 'we're on our way'!"

"Let's hope those monsters haven't gotten to them first." Raphael commented.

Octofafa
02-03-2013, 05:24 PM
" Wait for us April,we're on our way" said Leo

The roar was heard with echoes.

" Irma, I heard a noise there" April Wishper

she lit up a dark alley with his flashlight. There was a policeman unconscious to the ground with a humanoid tiger others creatures which were in the shadows behind the first creature. She did not have time to shoot with his camera the creatures fled in the dark. There was an abandoned building not far.

" Wow ! were seen closely, you saw this building I think they went there. We going?" exclaim April

TurtleTitan97
02-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Shredder nodded, and entered the portal, with Bebop, Rocksteady, and the Foot soliders behind him. Once they reached earth, he ordered, "Spread out! Find those creatures and bring them to me!!!"

02-04-2013, 10:26 AM
With the blackouts, and the police busy with the monster reports, New York City had became a paradise for criminals. Closed banks and shopping malls without any guys threatening the cashier ladies with guns, as usual.

Meanwhile, Irma opened the door to the abandoned building. Once, this place had been a restaurant, which had existed since 1867, before being closed down back in 1978.
"-I recall eating here with my parents when I was just a little girl.", Irma said, as she led April into the building, just as a chandelier fell to the floor.

DonatelloNinja82
02-04-2013, 05:50 PM
"Sure thing, Leonardo!" Donatello got a hold of their signal and started up the van. "Tell April, 'we're on our way'!"

"Let's hope those monsters haven't gotten to them first." Raphael commented.

"Yah, let's hope the dudettes are ok..."Mike agreed, sitting down as the van started up.

Octofafa
02-04-2013, 06:36 PM
"Irma you are nostalgic?" April laugh

Korale growl, she is keeping a sharp eye on the two womens in the dark. She was staying near the entrance to cover the rear of her friends. April heard a noise near the stairs. The girl uses a flashlight to illuminate the area.

"if you see something let me know" April whisper

The soldiers walk into town quietly. Bebop and Rocksteady followed the two was near the restaurant.

" Oh cool it looks like a haunted house! We going? " Bebop sneers

02-05-2013, 05:23 AM
Irma's clogs creaked in the old 19th century wooden stairs, as they went upstairs to the second floor, where a dining room, as well as a kitchen, was loacted. The kitchen was full of spider webs, and rats were crwaling in the dumbwaiter.

Irma opened a door, which led them further higher. The building had 5 floors and an attic, with floor 3-5 once having ben a hotel, which was active the same years as the restaurant. The corridors were dark, as well of the hotel rooms. Some of the rooms still had had damages from electric guitars being smashed into the walls, when the rooms had been thrashed by rock stars in the late 1960's and early 1970's. Finally, they reached the attic, which consisted of one giant single storage room, with only one small skylight.
"-April, there's something behind that cupboard!", Irma said.

TurtleTitan97
02-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Shredder walks up to Bebop and Rocksteady. "You morons! We are not here to trick or treat, or to have fun! We are on a mission! Now get going and find ind those creatures! NOW!!!" He then walks away and mumbles, "I swear, if I could find two more thugs that could at least add one plus one, I'd dump those two numbskulls in a second!"

Lethal Lullaby
02-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Donatello drove the van around as he got closer to the signal.
"You guys. According to my calculations April and Irma should be around here." He saw the abandoned building and pointed to it after parking the turtle van.

"Come on! Let's check it out." Raphael said before unbuckling his seat belt and hopping out of the vehicle.

DonatelloNinja82
02-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Donatello drove the van around as he got closer to the signal.
"You guys. According to my calculations April and Irma should be around here." He saw the abandoned building and pointed to it after parking the turtle van.

"Come on! Let's check it out." Raphael said before unbuckling his seat belt and hopping out of the vehicle.

Mike followed his brothers out of the van, his hands ready to grab his chucks if any danger arose.

"Its awefully quiet, bros..." he said.

Octofafa
02-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Soldiers all entered and saw footprints in the dust on the ground.

"Well look Bebop, there are footprints you believe it's ghosts or those monsters?"

Bebop is scratching his head

"I dunno .."

Soldiers climb up the stairs following the footsteps of Irma and April.

"do not leave us alone" Panic Rocksteady

The two mutants were lost on the first floor where Korale.

Leonardo left the vehicle and took his katanas.

" break-us. We'll find them more easily ... Stay be on your guard !If you find something warn others"

He entered through a window

Linda heard footsteps and voices of two womens. She hides behind the cupboard growling wolf ears are pressed against her neck as a sign of aggression. Lucile was hidden in the cupboard.

April uses night vision to the cupboard and sees a shadow werewolf.The wolf jumped out of hiding and growling and approach to Irma

02-09-2013, 07:50 AM
"-Help me! I am afraid of the big bad wolf!" Irma screamed, as she tried to push the cupboard over the wolf as an act of self-defense. But it was too heavy.
"-Continue to push April!", Irma said, just as the cupboard opened.
"-What's that!?", Irma said, noticing lucile inside.

DonatelloNinja82
02-11-2013, 08:46 AM
OOC: Sorry it's been a few days. We lost our power from the big blizzard here in the North East USA.

IC: At Leo's order to split up, Mike decided to creep around to the back of the building and enter through the back door. Upon entering, he noticed how dark it was in the old building.

"Major creepy in here, man...I should not have watched 'Zombie Vampires vs. the Robot Mummies' last night..."

He strained his hearing for any sounds of anything off.

02-11-2013, 12:43 PM
"-Listen April, I here footsteps from below too", Irma said in the dark room.

Lethal Lullaby
02-19-2013, 04:22 PM
-sorrry :embarass: I couldn't think of something for my characters-

Donatello followed Leonardo's order and headed towards the back of the old building. "Luckily, I have a flashlight." Donatello pulled out a flash light to look around before entering the building.

Meanwhile, Raphael walked inside and checked upstairs.

02-20-2013, 10:32 AM
"-It's coming closer, and thankfully, sounds like the turtles. Just hope I'm right.", Irma said, as the footsteps came closer.