PDA

View Full Version : Toy! Identification! Help! Anyone! Please!

OrokuYoshiFilms
01-31-2013, 07:42 AM
Someone please help me identify what looks to me either a chinese restaurant or a dojo maybe? If you have any info as to where/how I can purchase it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

D-Nizzy
01-31-2013, 09:25 AM
Someone please help me identify what looks to me either a chinese restaurant or a dojo maybe? If you have any info as to where/how I can purchase it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Those are Marvel toys that I believe were only released in Europe. They're amazing, but I haven't been able to find them for sale anywhere, and I've been looking for a few years.

D-Nizzy
01-31-2013, 09:41 AM
http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=10829

OrokuYoshiFilms
01-31-2013, 11:52 AM
Those are Marvel toys that I believe were only released in Europe. They're amazing, but I haven't been able to find them for sale anywhere, and I've been looking for a few years.

*throws myself on the floor & has a child-like tantrum* ...ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? That sucks. I like them all but I want that chinese-styled building more than you know. I was hoping they were in scale with the Nick TMNT figure line if I could ever get my hands on one. The other ones on that link I've NEVER seen, and those are awesome too! You've been looking for a few years probably means there's no hope for me whatsoever. Thanks for your help though!!! Tell you what, if I ever see anything I'll be sure to contact you! :tgrin:

D-Nizzy
01-31-2013, 11:58 AM
Yeah, it's probably more like 18 months I've been looking, but it seems like a lot longer. I check ebay pretty regularly... nada.

It's criminal that these haven't been released around here. Happy hunting!

animal
05-09-2013, 04:54 PM

It was released in America I believe in like the 80's or 90's;)

Ninjinister
05-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Well the Fantastic 4 logo, I think, would have been a dead giveaway to at least the license....