PDA

View Full Version : Days of the Turtles

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Luigiperps
03-22-2013, 06:58 PM
So this RPG is kinda a free for all. You can't just go all immortal and stuff, but the plots all up to you guys. The cast is too, anyone from any incarnation. The universe is Not any in perticular. You can make new characters as long as they are not over powered.
Leo-snakeweed101
Raph-Roland
Donnie-TurtleTitan97
Mikey-Luigiperps
Shilo-19thCenturyGhost
Leatherhead-Leatherhead (2012)
Baxter Stockman-Luigiperps
Shredder-Luigiperps
Splinter-TurtleTitan97
April-19thCenturyGhost
Mystee-19thCenturyGhost
Entity-19thCentryGhost

Lethal Lullaby
03-22-2013, 10:38 PM
Pooh. I wanted to be my OC vampire, Mystee, then I saw tht you can't go immortal. :P Could I be my character, Shilo/Shadow? (Shadow is Shilo's alter ego) she's part cyborgish, but I could make her less crazy.

If not I'd like to be hmmm... gosh I can't choose Rat King from nick :tlove: or Torbin Zixx from 2k3?

LH
03-22-2013, 11:13 PM
I can be Leatherhead from the Nickelodeon series! :tsmile:

Luigiperps
03-23-2013, 09:51 AM
Pooh. I wanted to be my OC vampire, Mystee, then I saw tht you can't go immortal. :P Could I be my character, Shilo/Shadow? (Shadow is Shilo's alter ego) she's part cyborgish, but I could make her less crazy.

If not I'd like to be hmmm... gosh I can't choose Rat King from nick :tlove: or Torbin Zixx from 2k3?

Yeah, you can totally be shilo

Luigiperps
03-23-2013, 09:52 AM
I can be Leatherhead from the Nickelodeon series! :tsmile:

How could you not be? And I'll be Mikey.

LH
03-23-2013, 11:39 AM
How could you not be? And I'll be Mikey.

Haha! My friend! :tlol:

TurtleTitan97
03-23-2013, 11:42 AM
I'll take Donatello. :)

Luigiperps
03-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Now who wants Leo and Raph, now that don and mike are taken

Lethal Lullaby
03-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Oh should Shilo already know the turtles or should I just introduce her to them? (Cuz she met them before in my old rpg, but this is a different one so?)

Luigiperps
03-23-2013, 03:57 PM
Oh should Shilo already know the turtles or should I just introduce her to them? (Cuz she met them before in my old rpg, but this is a different one so?)

She can already know them

Roland
03-23-2013, 04:38 PM
May I be Raph (Nick version).

Luigiperps
03-23-2013, 04:49 PM
May I be Raph (Nick version).

Yes you may.
Now Leo is left,along with some others

Roland
03-24-2013, 03:56 PM
Yes you may.
Now Leo is left,along with some others

Thank you. Is it Ok to play two characters? If it is Ok then may i be Leo too?

Luigiperps
03-24-2013, 06:10 PM
Thank you. Is it Ok to play two characters? If it is Ok then may i be Leo too?

Okay. Yeah.

Lethal Lullaby
03-24-2013, 07:17 PM
Sweet. :D so we can start and if anyone else cares to join (as a villian maybe) then whatever since it's a free for all? Oh what jolly good fun! :tgrin:

Luigiperps
03-24-2013, 07:38 PM
I'll be stockman and shredder, unless someone else,wants shredder?

Luigiperps
03-24-2013, 07:46 PM
Alright, let's do this!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikey was tired today. His brothers were being boring as always, Don working, Leo training, Raph doing what ever it is Raphs do. And Splinter was of somewhere(who calls him?) He decided to go and talk to Shilo.

Elsewhere, Doctor Stockman was creating a new invention for his meany of a boss, Oroku Saki, the Shredder. The Shredder was not very nice to Baxter, but Baxter needed to work there or the Shredder would have his head on a silver platter.
"Baxter, how are you on my robot army?!?"
"Not done yet!"
"Baxter! Hurry, those turtles must pay! If you don't hurry up, you will experience pain!"
"I'm done."
"Mwahahahaha!!!"

"Hey Shilo?" Mikey said on the phone, "You wanna come over and hang?"

Lethal Lullaby
03-24-2013, 08:05 PM
(Oh if you see me post Shadow instead of Shilo's name that means it's her other persona speaking. And she has the turtles numbers)

Shilo just got done getting dressed as she sprayed some flat iron spray in her hair before straightening it. After she was done she looked in the mirror at her black hair with the bright green streak. Shilo was wearing black skinny jeans that had a ripped design and faded to white. Along with a lime green see through blouse over a black thin strapped tank top. "Wait. Why am I getting all dressed up for. What plans do I have today?" She asked herself. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number. "Alright I'm going to simply ask Donatello how he is and that's all." She said outloud to herself as she waited for an answer. She started to hum a little tune as she waited for Donatello to pick up. Instead she got a call from Mikey.

"Oh my gosh! I would love to hang!" Shilo said cheerfully. "I'll be right there." She told him and hung up. She forgot she still was calling Donatello as she walked out her house and headed to theirs

Luigiperps
03-24-2013, 08:12 PM
(Oh if you see me post Shadow instead of Shilo's name that means it's her other persona speaking. And she has the turtles numbers)

Shilo just got done getting dressed as she sprayed some flat iron spray in her hair before straightening it. After she was done she looked in the mirror at her black hair with the bright green streak. Shilo was wearing black skinny jeans that had a ripped design and faded to white. Along with a lime green see through blouse over a black thin strapped tank top. "Wait. Why am I getting all dressed up for. What plans do I have today?" She asked herself. She pulled out her cell phone and foaled a number. "Alright I'm going to simply ask Donatello how he is and that's all." She said outpouring to herself as she waited for an answer. She started to hum a little tune as she waited for Donatello to pick up. Instead she got a call from Mikey.

"Oh my gosh! I would love to hang!" Shilo said cheerfully.

"Cool. I'll see you in a bit. Can you bring the pizza? Then we can totally have a swell time!"

"Stockman! Send out the bots!"
Stockman said to himself scared, "They aren't ready, what will I do?"

"Hey Don, Shilo is coming over, is that okay?"said Mikey.

LH
03-25-2013, 01:39 PM
Leatherhead thought to himself "Maybe I should visit my friends, the turtles today." He stood up and walked towards the water filled entrance of his sewer home. "Wait.. Am I welcome?" he thought. The last time Leatherhead was in the Turtles lair he had a made a horrible mess of things. Leatherhead looked into the water, staring at the monster that looked back at him. "No!" He shouted, hitting the water and disturbing the reflection. "I trust my friends! I must show them that they can trust me!". Leatherhead dove into the water and began to head towards the home of his friends.

Luigiperps
03-25-2013, 02:31 PM
"I have an idea!" Stockman started, "I can track on to the signal of one of those turtles phones and infiltrate their lair, then Shredder won't be mad about my failure! Oh Shredder!"
"What Stockman?!?"
"So I didn't finish those robots..."
"WHAT!!!"
"But I can find you the home of those turtles."
"Good Stockman, that almost makes up for your robot failure."
">gulp< Almost?"

Roland
03-25-2013, 03:48 PM
Leo was training with his katanas when he noticed a huge chip in one of his katanas.

"Nooo!" Leo screamed and stomped off to find out who did this.

Raph was playing the arcade game when Leo's scream made him lose his focus.

"Game over?! No!" Raph screamt and then he punched the game in anger.

"Who chipped my katana!" Leo screamt so that Donnie , Mike and Raph could hear him.

"It was Leatherhead. He used it as a toothpick!" Raph said sarcasticly

Leo gave Raph a death glare.

"So it was you!" Leo replied.

"What? I didn't do it and that was sarcasm by the way."

"Ha ha." Leo laughed sarcasticly and then screamed "Mikey!!"

Luigiperps
03-25-2013, 03:50 PM
"Huh?" Mikey said right before he fell from the tire swing.
"What'cha talking 'bout Willis?"

Roland
03-25-2013, 04:01 PM
"Did you chip my katana!" Leo replied while holding up the katana that was chipped.

Raph went to see what Don was up to.

Luigiperps
03-25-2013, 04:03 PM
"Did you chip my katana!" Leo replied while holding up the katana that was chipped.

Raph went to see what Don was up to.

"No!"
Leo wasn't buying it.
"Hey,is that Shilo at the door, better go get it!" Mikey dashed away from his brother.

Lethal Lullaby
03-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Shilo walked in the sewers with the box of pizza in her hands and started to sing out of boredom, "Walking in the sewers to the home of the turtles..." She stopped, "What rhymes with turtles? Why is this pizza so hot?!" She ran farther then she got to their home and called their names, "This pizza is really hot, you guys!"

Luigiperps
03-25-2013, 04:38 PM
"Few." Mikey said to himself
"See Leo, told you she was here! Great, you brought the pizza! We're gonna have a great time, ya wanna go boarding?"

"Alright, the lair is right there, lets send in some spy drones I built."
"Alright Stockman, this better work, or I'll punish you."

(200th post!!! COWABUNGA!!!!!!)

TurtleTitan97
03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Donatello came out from his workshop. He was covered in grease and had a towel while wiping it off. "Hey, Shilo, nice to see you again", he said with a smile. "Is that pizza? I'm starving!"

Luigiperps
03-25-2013, 04:57 PM
"My pizza!!!!!" Mikey hissed.
"Hey, look at that, it kinda looks like a spider bot thing."

"One of them sees my spy drone, setting it to multiply, loading, loading, loading, there we go, now move one away, and self destruct that one and loading, loading, loa- there we go!"

"Explosion!!! Donnie fix it!"

TurtleTitan97
03-25-2013, 05:03 PM
Donatello picked what was left of the small robot that exploded. "Hmm, odd. What's this doing in the lair? I don't recall making this", he said to himself.

Luigiperps
03-25-2013, 05:09 PM
"Wait?!? My action figures!!! Are they okay?!?" He dug through the rubble and found his toy box.
"Few, they're ok, the roof just fell on Leo's katana!" Mikey said relieved.

"They don't see my other spy bot! We're in, now to find the address!" Baxter cackled.

LH
03-25-2013, 05:59 PM
Leatherhead walked up to the lair entrance slowly. He could smell pizza in the area. "Michelangelo?" he said. "Are you here?"

Lethal Lullaby
03-25-2013, 06:13 PM
Shilo let Michelangelo take the pizza as she waved hello to them. She skipped to their couch and jumped over the back and sat down. When she heard the explosion she jumped out of her seat and turned to.see the blown up robot. "What is that?"

Someone was at the door. Shilo quickly went to see who it was. "Yes. Mikey is here. Are you a friend of his? My names is Shilo. And you are?" She quickly asked the large Alligator.

LH
03-25-2013, 06:22 PM
Leatherhead looked down at the girl who answered the door. "She is not afraid of me?" he thought to himself. "Hello, My name is Leatherhead.. It is nice to make your aquaintance Shiloh. May I come in?".

Lethal Lullaby
03-25-2013, 06:48 PM
Shilo turned around and called to Michelangelo, "Some really large 'gator named Leatherhead is here! Should I let him in?!"

She turned and smiled at Leatherhead with her purple eyes.

TurtleTitan97
03-25-2013, 06:58 PM
Donatello froze. "L-L-Leatherhead?! Here?! Uh, you know, I just remembered that I have alot of work to do! And I'll just go analyze this little bot too!", he said while leaving the others and running to his lab.

LH
03-25-2013, 07:15 PM
Leatherhead looked at the girl staring back at him. "Thank you... My friend." He walked into the room, seeing his friends Michelangelo, Raphael, and Leonardo. "My friends!" he said. "I came here to see you all... I hope I am not intruding on something important."

Luigiperps
03-25-2013, 07:54 PM
"That's okay LH, we just found a weird bot-ey thingy. You want some pizza?

(Guys, I'm going to New York tomorrow so Ill be a bit busy, but I'll try to post in the morning and at night)

LH
03-25-2013, 08:02 PM
"Thank you Michelangelo. I would love some." Leatherhead took a slice of pizza and sat on the ground next to his friends.

(Have fun in New York Luigiperps!:tthumbsu:)

Luigiperps
03-25-2013, 08:22 PM
"Thank you Michelangelo. I would love some." Leatherhead took a slice of pizza and sat on the ground next to his friends.

(Have fun in New York Luigiperps!:tthumbsu:)

"You're welcome Leatherhead. I'm gonna go see what Donnie is doing."

"The purple one is trying to exam the remains of my spy drome, what should I do?"
"You have another in there, correct? Have it destroy him!"

The spy drone crawled down to attack Don.
"Donnie look out!!" Mikey shouted to his brother.

(Thank you.)

TurtleTitan97
03-25-2013, 10:15 PM
"Huh?", said Donnie. He saw the robot coming from behind him, whipped out his bo staff, and smashed it. "Whoa, that was close. Thanks Mikey!" He picked it up. "Hey, this looks like that other robot that exploded. Something is definitly going on around here. I'll need to analyze these and what they are." Donnie takes out his equipment.

Lethal Lullaby
03-26-2013, 02:15 AM
Shilo was a little dissapointed that there were unwanted guests in the turtle's home. She kept looking around to make sure no more robots were by. "Just in case. I think I'll go over here. Ahaha." She laughed nervously as she hid behind Leatherhead. "Mew." she squeaked. Shilo wasn't really much of a fighter, so she figured she'd be safe behind a large mutant alligator.

Luigiperps
03-26-2013, 05:34 AM
"Hey Donnie, whatcha found out from that one" Mikey asked.

"They have desrtroyed my other drone!"
"Stockman!!!"
"Don't worry, I can still... Hmm? The camera is still online!"

LH
03-26-2013, 11:17 AM
Leatherhead looked over quickly at Donnie's workplace to see he had just been mysteriously attacked by something. "This must be the Kraang.." Leatherhead thought. His eyes began to shift into the state that meant complete loss of control. Suddenly, Shilo ran behind him for safety. Leatherhead's eyes quickly shifted back to normal. He moved his arm to furthur keep her behind him. "My friends.. What is going on?"

Luigiperps
03-26-2013, 02:46 PM
"Ummmm... You know, I'm not really sure what's going on, Donnie, what's going on?"

Lethal Lullaby
03-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Shilo's cell went off with a ringtone she didn't recognize and it caused her to jump up. Her head hit Leatherhead's arm and she fell back. She rubbed her eyes and opened them. They were still purple, but had a bit of darkness to them. "What? Okay there better be a good reason as to why I'm here -hold up." She got out from behind Leatherhead and looked at him, "And who, prey tell, would you be?" Her voice had a bite to it and before she let Leatherhead answer she told him her name, "And my name is Shadow." She rejected the call from her cell. "They could leave a message."

She looked over to see Michelangelo, Leonardo, and Raphael and smirked. She knew they were aware of her split personality. Donatello must be busy. I'll ask in a few. she thought to herself.

Luigiperps
03-26-2013, 03:25 PM
Shilo's cell went off with a ringtone she didn't recognize and it caused her to jump up. Her head hit Leatherhead's arm and she fell back. She rubbed her eyes and opened them. They were still purple, but had a bit of darkness to them. "What? Okay there better be a good reason as to why I'm here -hold up." She got out from behind Leatherhead and looked at him, "And who, prey tell, would you be?" Her voice had a bite to it and before she let Leatherhead answer she told him her name, "And my name is Shadow." She rejected the call from her cell. "They could leave a message."

She looked over to see Michelangelo, Leonardo, and Raphael and smirked. She knew they were aware of her split personality. Donatello must be busy. I'll ask in a few. she thought to herself.

"Yeah Leatherhead, probably should've told you, she kinda has a split personality thing, this is her... Other one... Yeah."

TurtleTitan97
03-26-2013, 03:32 PM
"Hmm, fasinating"said Donnie as he looked over the bot. He turned to the others."Well, from what I can tell, these appear to be some sort of spy drones. And I have this bad feeling they were sent down here to find our lair."

Luigiperps
03-26-2013, 03:44 PM
"Hmm, fasinating"said Donnie as he looked over the bot. He turned to the others."Well, from what I can tell, these appear to be some sort of spy drones. And I have this bad feeling they were sent down here to find our lair."

"How did it get in here? Who sent it? Uh, Donnie? DONNIE!!! It's moving!!! What's going on, why are all th-" a drone jumped on Mikey and tunneled down into the ground.

"I didn't find their address, but I've captured one of the turtles, the drone should be here, there it is!" Stockman started.
Mikey was pulled up, "Oh no, it's Staxter Bachman"
"It's Baxter Stockman!"
A shadowed figure came out laughing.
"Shred-!!!" Mikey started to scream but was halted by the Shredder slapping his face, knocking him out.

LH
03-26-2013, 03:51 PM
Leatherhead looked down at Shiloh who was now.. Different. Michelangelo explained Shiloh's condition to him. "Interesting.." he said. Suddenly, Michelangelo was pushed down into the ground by a drone. "Michelangelo!!!" Leatherhead shouted. He quickly dove after him, tunneling through the hole the machine had made.

Luigiperps
03-26-2013, 03:56 PM
"Shredder, does this make up for my past failures?"
"Yes."
"Great, can I stop working for you know?"
"No."
"Fine, shall I dissect him?"
"No, he's no use to me dead, he must tell me where his master Splinter is, lock him down.

(Where oh where is our master Splinter, or our ol dear April. Donnie's gotta love someone)

LH
03-26-2013, 04:02 PM
Leatherhead burst through the hole that the drone had made. He saw Michelangelo lying unconscious. "What did you do!?!" He shouted. Leatherhead's eyes shifted into a blind rage. He began to charge at the two of them.

Luigiperps
03-26-2013, 04:06 PM
Baxter quickly typed away, making Mikey, Shredder, and himself go to the under ground part of the lair, protected from Leatherhead, as it was completely steel.

LH
03-26-2013, 04:11 PM
"Aarrgggghh!!" Leatherhead exclaimed as the door to Baxter's steel transport closed, taking his friend furthur underground. "I must tell the others!" He said as he made his way back to the Turtle's lair.

Lethal Lullaby
03-26-2013, 04:21 PM
(Could I be April?)

"Aww. Mikey got dragged down into a hole." Shadow said. She walked away from the hole as she saw Leatherhead jump in. She sighed in disappointment. "And there he goes too." She rolled her eyes and turned to Leonardo. "So what should we do? Not that I care." Shadow asked him.

Roland
03-26-2013, 04:29 PM
Leo wanted to a blame Mikey for his chipped katana but Shilo saved the day with pizza.

Leo grapped a slice behind Mikey's back while he was telling Donnie the pizza is was only form him.

He greeted Shilo and Leatherhead when they entered the lair.

Leo was bit shocked to see spider bot in lair. When he saw the spider bot grapping Mikey and pulling him underground he screamed.

"Mikey!" but Leatherhead went after him.

"Maybe when should wait for Leatherhead to tell us what is down there" Leo told Shilo

"Do see him?" he asked Leatherhead.

~****************~

Raph got to Don's lab when smelt pizza. He went to get some but Mikey was hogging it all.

Raph just got angry and left the lair. He didn't greet Shilo and he must of missed Leatherhead in the sewer.

Raph headed to Murokami's to get some food. As he was eating his food he remembered that he didn't see Spike today.

"Wait, I didn't feed Spike. I got to go! Thanks Murokami!" Raph said when ran out.

LH
03-26-2013, 05:19 PM
Leatherhead came back up through the hole in the ground that the drone had made. "My friends! Michelangelo has been captured by two human men! When I arrived he was unconscious. I tried to stop them, but they went furthur into the ground before I could reach them. The area where they are holding Michelangelo is covered in steel. I was not strong enough to break through it alone."

Lethal Lullaby
03-26-2013, 07:45 PM
"Unbelievable!" Shadow commented in a fake tone of horror. She noticed Raphael left and she headed to his room.

She looked in to see his pet turtle. "I wonder who you are? Can you talk, too?" She asked it, although she figured it probably couldn't. She leaned towards the turtle and whispered, "don't tell Raph, but I enjoy seeing him angry." She laughed and walked over to where she saw some leaves. Shadow grabbed one and placed it in front of the turtle. "You look like you deserve a snack."

She walked over to Raphael's bed and layed on it. She pulled out her phone and sent Raphael a message, I'm in your room on your bed and I fed your turtle a leaf. :P Mwhahaha. Oh and Mikey's been captured by two dudes.

Luigiperps
03-26-2013, 10:20 PM
"I'll interrogate this turtle, you go up that hole! Wake up!"
"Zzzz... Nom Nom Nom pizza!...zzzz....no kitty....zzzz....my pizza....zzzz....boyah....zzzz....casha! Huh what? Eeeeek! Shredder!"

Baxter crawled up the hole, right up to the giant, mutant gator who called himself Leatherhead.
"Hi, don't hurt me, I'm only serving the Shredder because he threatened to kill me if I didn't work for him! If you get this collar of me, I'll help you save your friend." Baxter said, hopping to get this collar of the the Shredder could no longer track him or shock him to death.

(You may be April)

LH
03-26-2013, 10:40 PM
Leatherhead looked suspiciously at Baxter. "Why would I trust you?"

Luigiperps
03-26-2013, 10:46 PM
"Because if you don't trust me, I kill you. And your friend."

LH
03-26-2013, 10:50 PM
Leatherhead's eyes quickly shift to white. "RRAAAHH!! You will NOT hurt my friends!!! I will never trust you or anyone like you!!!"

TurtleTitan97
03-26-2013, 10:52 PM
Donatello was suprised when he saw Baxter. "Baxter Stockman?! I should have known you were the one who built these spy bots!" When he heard his threat, he was shocked and furious. "Where's Mikey?! What have you done to him?! If you hurt him...!

Luigiperps
03-26-2013, 10:53 PM
"Suit yourself. By the way, did you notice what I placed on your back as I lowered to my steel cave? A copey of my shock collar. And here's the control, I can shock you into your doom, and your little friend along with you. Make a choice."
He turned to Donnie, "Shredder won't hurt him, he needs him, he's obsessed with some splinter. I, however,have no problems killing your brother slowly, unless you help me escape the Shredder."

Lethal Lullaby
03-26-2013, 10:58 PM
April just got out of school as she headed down into the sewers to see her turtle friends. She walked in wondering what was going on. "Hey guys. Um what's going on?" She asked them. She didn't know Michelangelo and Donatello were gone, or that Leatherhead was with them. Then she saw Stockman. "Uh oh."

Luigiperps
03-26-2013, 11:00 PM
"I won't tell you anything!!!"
"You will, or I'll drop your brothers like flies."
"You'll never find them!"
"Stockmans in your lair right now!"
"NOOOOO!!!!!!"

LH
03-26-2013, 11:01 PM
Leatherhead turned to the Turtles. "My friends, I am sorry for what I am about to do, but Michelangelo is my friend. I cannot let him die." Leatherhead put his hands on Baxter's collar and snapped it in two.

Luigiperps
03-27-2013, 09:41 AM
"See, that wasn't so hard, now, I'll just open the doors and you go grab your friend. I'll use the self destruct code, and I'll show you to the escape pods. I just need someone to hold off the Shredder."

Shredder slowly extended his middle claw, right about to slice Michelangelo's head into two, "Talk, or I'll kill you right here!"
"I thought you couldn't kill me, or else you'd loose your information."
"I have decided your brothers may be useful as well. If you don't talk, your brothers may."

Luigiperps
03-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Baxter crawled slowly down the hole, hopping Leatherhead wouldn't hurt him, made it to the top of the cave, typed in the code, and looked in, he turned and called up the hole. "It's clear."

LH
03-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Leatherhead looked down the hole, then back at the others. "My friends, we must save Michelangelo! I cannot do it alone!"

Roland
03-27-2013, 03:17 PM
While Raph was running back to the sewer when his T-phone rang. He checked his phone.

"Fhew that is a relief. Wait. What is Shilo doing in my room and why is laughing in a evil tone." Raph said to him self and he then started to run even faster to the sewer.

"Did she just go Shadow in my room!?" Raph realized

Raph read the last part but he was a bit more worried about his room.

~*******~

"Don do we have a vibranium sword , C4 or a portal guy" Leo asked Don after Leatherhead asked for help

Leo had the urge to ask Leatherhead about his chipped sword but Mikey safety was of greater concern.

Luigiperps
03-27-2013, 04:40 PM
Mikey quickly shoved his head in his shell, avoiding the Shredder's blade. He jurked his hand, making the smoke bomb from under his wrapping fall out, and he throw it to the ground, then pulled a throwing star from his wrapping and flung it at the Shredder. The Shredder blocked it and shocked Michelangelo.
"Aaaaaahhheeerrmm..." Mikey screamed before he was knocked out.

Baxter was pacing back and fourth.
"I should just leave, I have what I want. But what if that monster follows me? I should just wait here, it would be fun to destroy the Shredder."

Lethal Lullaby
03-27-2013, 07:22 PM
"Is there anything I could do?" April asked Leonardo. She wanted to help them. "I mean. Can I go with you guys?"

Shadow walked out of Raphael's room. "I got bored. I mean all that turtle did was chew on it's leaf." She could feel the sense of worry in the room. "Don't tell me somebody's dead."

April turned to see Shadow. "You were here?! How long?" April couldn't believe Shadow stayed in Raphael's room the whole time. Actually now that she thought about it. Shadow was a bit sadistic at times and a lot of other things.

"A lot longer then you." Shadow answered with a scoff.

April sighed in frustration and turned away from Shadow. "I think I like you better as Shilo." She whispered under her breath.

Luigiperps
03-27-2013, 09:11 PM
"WHERE IS SPLINTER!!!"
"I won't talk!"
Shredder slashed Michelangelo's hand.
"Ahhhh!!!"
"TALK!"
"No...no...no."
Shredder slashed his plastron.
"Eee..." Mikey cried.
The Shredder continued this over and over.

TurtleTitan97
03-27-2013, 09:21 PM
"Sorry Leo, I got nothing. But I suppose I could bring some of my tech with us." When April suggest she go too, Donnie paniced. "You can't! April, this is the Shredder were talking about! You know, evil ninja master? Leader of the Foot clan? The same guy who kicked our shells? You'll get hurt...or worse!" Donnie turned to the others. "C'mon, we're wasting time! Every second Mikey is down there with Shredder, he's in great danger! But we'll need to keep an eye on Stockman, just in case."

Luigiperps
03-27-2013, 09:23 PM
"Where is that alligator. And those turtles! I can not defeat the Shredder on my own!" Baxter complained.

Luigiperps
03-27-2013, 09:45 PM
"I...wo-won't...talk..."
The Shredder slashed Michelangelo in the face, knocking him out.
"I'll continue as he awakens."

Lethal Lullaby
03-27-2013, 09:56 PM
"Well I can't do nothing!" April complained. "Am I supposed to stay here?"

"Don't worry I'm here." Shadow said with a slightly evil looking smile.

April placed her hands on Donatello's shoulders, "Don't make me stay here with her!"

"Hey. You know how to use a shoe knife?" Shadow said looking down at April's feet. Shadow noticed their shoe size was practically the same.

"A what?" April looked at Shadow strangely.

"Well. If it's okay with you. We could trade shoes. And to activate it, you just click your heels together." Shadow explained and she turned to Donatello, "Don't worry. Nothing will happen to her."

"Wow. I guess you're not as cruel as I thought." April smiled at Shadow.

"We are wasting time! Give me your boots!" Shadow shouted as she took off her shoes and gave them to April, who quickly gave Shadow her boots and put on the shoes.

"Sheesh."

Luigiperps
03-27-2013, 10:05 PM
"It sounds pretty brutal down there. He he he, to bad I'm not there, but I'll have some fun with Saki, hehehehehehe." Stockman snickered.

TurtleTitan97
03-28-2013, 08:58 AM
Donatello couldn't help but admire April's bravery. 'She is so cool', he thought. "Well....okay", said Donnie with a worried look on his face. "We better get moving." He helped April into the hole, grabbed his med kit, then went in. "Hang in there, Mikey", Donnie thought.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 09:23 AM
"There you all are! I've been down here for a while now, here, I'll open up the door." Baxter sneered as he began to type the access code.
(Hench mutant yeah!)

Lethal Lullaby
03-28-2013, 09:37 AM
Shadow followed behind them. She did say she wasn't gonna let April get hurt too badly. Shadow asked as she ran alongside them, "What's this Shredder person like? You guys make him sound like he's a top notch evil little-"

April quickly covered Shadows mouth, knowing what she was probably gonna say. "Um. Let's just go save Mikey. Okay?"

Shadow nodded her head in response and kept quiet as they ran to find the Shredder.

LH
03-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Leatherhead was listening carefully for his friend. Having been tortured in confinement before, he knew that he had to find Mikey, and fast. He turned towards Donatello, with his hand outreached. Seeing the look on his face, he quickly retracted it. "Donatello, is there any way that we can determine Michelangelo's location using technology?"

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 03:11 PM
"He's just right in the room under this hatch, no technology needed you twit." Stockman said snidely, "And I'll open it for you, so you'll have to get in there before I... do...something." Baxter's threat ran a little short.

Under the hatch, Michelangelo was being brutally beaten.
"WHERE IS SPLINTER!!!!!!!"
"I...wu-won't..ta..." Mikey tried to say, but he was to exhausted and in too much pain to finish his sentence. The Shredder proceeded to shock him.
"Aaahh...uuuuhhh... He-hulp me..."

TurtleTitan97
03-28-2013, 03:22 PM
Donatello proceed to smack Stockman with his staff. "Watch it, Stockman. Remember, there's more of us and only one of you." He turned to Leatherhead. "Think you can tear open that hatch for us?"

LH
03-28-2013, 03:28 PM
I will try my best... Leatherhead approached the hatch and began to thrash and tear at it. Suddenly, he heard Michelangelo scream behind the door. "Michelangelo!!!" he yelled. Leatherhead tore the door straight off the hinges and ran into the room.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 03:33 PM
"WHERE IS-huh? Stockman! He's such an idiot, probably got lost up in that hole. So you mutant alligator, you think you can take on the Shredder?"
Stockman jumped through the hatch, "I'm taking a stand Shredder!"
Shredder pressed the shock button on Baxter's collar, "Why won't it work?"
"Le-leatherhead...hu-help plea-please." Mikey cried.

LH
03-28-2013, 03:37 PM
"Hold On Michelangelo!" Leatherhead quickly ran towards the area where Michelangelo was being held. he pried open the restraints and grabbed Michelangelo. "I've got you my friend.." he said as he turned to face Shredder.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 03:41 PM
The Shredder sprinted at Leatherhead, all six blades extended, and slashed at his face.

LH
03-28-2013, 03:45 PM
*RAAHH!!* Leatherhead shouted as the Shredders blades hit his snout. He turned to April and Shadow. "My friends... Take care of Michelangelo... I'll take care of him..." Leatherhead swiped his tail at the Shredder's legs.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Shredder was knocked into the air, but flipped and flew at Leatherhead, blades first.

Roland
03-28-2013, 03:50 PM
Raphael entered the lair to find nobody home.

"Hello?" Raph called but only his echo replied back.

He went to his room and found Spike well fed and room untouched.
"I guess Shadow isn't as bad as I thought." Raph mumbled to himself while petting spike.

He looked around the lair but he couldn't find anybody. He didn't check Donnie's lab yet.

"Where can they be? Wait didn't Shadow's message say something about Mikey" Raph thought and then checked his phone.

"O Mikey got captured." Raph said to himself while he walked in to Donnie's lab.

Raph didn't pay much attention to the big hole in the ground. He fell into it.

"Aaah. Oef!" Raph called out.

TurtleTitan97
03-28-2013, 03:51 PM
Donatello leaped into action and hits Shredder with his staff. "Leatherhad, get Mikey to safety! And take my med kit! We'll try to distract Shredder!" Donnie looks towards Shredder. 'Okay Donatello. Remember what sensei taught you. Just distract him long enough for Leatherhead to get Mikey out of here. You can do this', he thought. "Hey tin-head! Come and get me!", yelled Donnie as he ran away.

LH
03-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Leatherhead dodged the blades slashing at Shredder's face using his claws.

He then heard Donatello's instructions.

"Yes my friend. I will assist Michelangelo." Leatherhead ran from the Shredder and Towards Michelangelo. "It will be alright my friend." Leatherhead used the kit Donnie threw at him and began to treat Michelangelo's wounds.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 03:59 PM
"Ooof." Shredder flew back after Leaherhead's attack. You foolish turtles, I don't care which of you I have, I just need your master." Shredder bragged.
"And I think I know how to find him." Shredder thought looking at the hole leading to the lair. Shredder charged at Donatello, and attempted to slash his face.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 04:02 PM
"Uuuuhhh... Leatherhead... Don-nie..." Mikey crawled towards the fight to save his brothers and friend.

LH
03-28-2013, 04:04 PM
Leatherhead put his hand on Michelangelo's shoulder. "Michelangelo! You must rest! You are in no condition to fight him right now!"

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 04:06 PM
"Bu-but don-eh-te-te..." Mikey started before he blacked out.

LH
03-28-2013, 04:21 PM
"Michelangelo?... MICHELANGELO!!!" Leatherhead turned to Leonardo. "Help your brother! I must take Michelangelo home!"

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 04:26 PM
Just then, Shredder jumped in front Leonardo. "I guess this'll be a reunion. What do you have this time you didn't have last time, not each other, there are only you, your brother, and these stupid useless girls!"

Roland
03-28-2013, 04:35 PM
Leo was impressed. He thought Leatherhead would be not problem for Shredder but the croc was giving him a hard time.

"I got one katana that says your history." Leo replied to Shredder

"I got your back!" Leo called out to Leatherhead.

Leo started slicing wildly at Shredder with one katana (not the chipped one).

"Turtles fight with honour!" Leo battle cried.

~*****~

Raph was bit dazed but got back to his feet.

"Wait. I hear voices!" Raph mumbled and then looked around.

"My brothers voices." he thought just to avoid confusion.

"Mikey!" Raph screamed hoping for a reply.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 04:42 PM
"Your honor will be your end, turtle!" Shredder cried out.

Roland
03-28-2013, 04:49 PM
"Not if I kick you sorry behind back from where you came." Leo replied

Leo went for a stab move hoping to end it all here and now.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 04:51 PM
As the blade came, Shredder flipped and slashed Leonardo in the shell.

Roland
03-28-2013, 05:00 PM
"Yeow! Aw man not my shell!" Leo yelled

Leo changed tactics. He punched Shredder in the crown jewels. Splinter wouldn't approve of that move but didn't he say when you can't win , cheat.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 05:04 PM
"Oooof" Shredder cried. "That won't stop me!" Shredder punched Leo in the face.

Roland
03-28-2013, 05:10 PM
"What!?" Leo said

"Ow my face!" Leo yelled.

Leo then spit in Shredder's face and then sliced Shredder's chest.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 05:14 PM
Shredder's chest plates blocked the slash. He whipped his face and picked UPC?eo, flinging him at Donnie.

Roland
03-28-2013, 05:18 PM
"Aaah! Oef!" Leo yelled when crashed into Donnie.

"Shadow a little help please?" Leo asked shocked.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 07:25 PM
The Shredder walked towards the turtles, but then Saw Baxter attempting to initiate self destruct. "Stockman!"
"No, Shredder!" Stockman typed faster, but the Shredder ran over to him and tossed him over to where the turtles were.
He picked Stockman up and said, "You have not only failed me on numerous occasions, but you have betrayed me." The Shredder picked Baxter up by the collar and stuck his blade into Baxter's chest.

TurtleTitan97
03-28-2013, 08:30 PM
Donatello was shocked when he saw what Shredder did to Baxter, but he soon snapped out of it. "Leo, it's no use! We're no match for Shredder by ourselves. We have to get out of here and tend to Mikey quick!", said Donnie to Leo.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 08:35 PM
Stockman crawled to Donnie and Leo, "He-u-help please! Activate the se-ulf destruct! The co-ode is 999-12495-S-man."
"The Shredder was to busy cleaning blood off his claws to notice Baxter was alive.

LH
03-28-2013, 08:41 PM
Leatherhead had carried Michelangelo back to the lair. He set him down on the couch. "Keep fighting Michelangelo.. Your brothers will be back soon."

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 08:45 PM
"Pi...pizza...soup...pizza soup...Leatherhead......Leo! Don! Are they okay? I have to, ow ow ow! Eeerk. What, eek, happened down there?"

TurtleTitan97
03-28-2013, 08:48 PM
Donatello knew what to do. "Leo, grab Stockman. I'll be right behind you." He went to the controls and typed in the code Stockman told him. "Everyone, MOVE!", he shouted.

LH
03-28-2013, 08:50 PM
Leatherhead brought Michelangelo a re-heated bowl of pizza soup that he had found in the fridge. "Your brothers are back in the Shredder's lair fighting him off. You were unconscious, Michelangelo. I had feared the worst... so I brought you here."

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 08:52 PM
"What!" Shredder shouted. "He's activating self destruct!" Shredder ran at Don, then pounced. But he was off and hit the wall.
"That's no-not ri-right. Shre-he-he ne-var miss-" Stockman started. "Ahheeek! Hu,he,hu,he,eeeffferd." Stockman cried.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 08:54 PM
Leatherhead brought Michelangelo a re-heated bowl of pizza soup that he had found in the fridge. "Your brothers are back in the Shredder's lair fighting him off. You were unconscious, Michelangelo. I had feared the worst... so I brought you here."

But.. But last time we faced him, we barely escaped. Leo and Don can't do it by them selves. Even with April, Shadow and Dexter Bachman!"

LH
03-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Hmm.... Wait here Michelangelo... I will return to them, but you must stay here and rest.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 08:57 PM
"No! I can't let you go. It's to dangerous! I can't loss you, Leo, Don, April, and Shilo all in one day!"

LH
03-28-2013, 08:59 PM
Leatherhead stopped to think for a moment. "If you prefer I stay here, then I will."

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 09:00 PM
"Thank you, you want some soup?"

Lethal Lullaby
03-28-2013, 09:01 PM
"NO!!" Shadow screamed and ran without thinking to Shredder. She changed her arm into a sharp blade and hit his legs, even if it didn't cut him at least she could probably trip him. "I don't know who you think you are, but I am going to DESTROY you. Die!" Shadow shouted in blind anger.

"Shadow!" April called out to her, but Shadow had already gone. April saw what the Shredder did to the others and was hesitant about going to fight him.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 09:04 PM
Shredder was knocked down just after getting up from his crash. He wasn't harmed, but he slashed at Shadow, nothing to deadly, but keeping her away, he had a plan.

Lethal Lullaby
03-28-2013, 09:08 PM
"Whoa dude!" Shadow said after he hit her. She backed off, but she didn't leave. She wanted to see what he was up to.

April turned to Donatello "Could you help me get Shadow before she hurts herself?"

LH
03-28-2013, 09:09 PM
"Soup would be nice. Thank you."

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 09:13 PM
Shredder did a rapid kick cycle on Shadow. Stockman was blacked out, and he thought, "I'm not going to make it, am I? Mamma, I, I hope you are proud, I hope you think I lived a good life, "The sky's the limit". No, no I'm going to make it. I must make up for all the bad I've done, I must apologize to the turtles, wake up Baxter wake up, wake up, wake-"
Baxter awoke, "Up!" He shouted. "Turtles! I am sorry for all I've done, I, I am proud to ha-have been of se-service te-oo you."

Here you go Leatherhead." Mikey handed a bowl to Leatherhead.

LH
03-28-2013, 09:17 PM
"Thank You Michelangelo." As Leatherhead slurped down his soup, he couldn't help but wonder how the others were holding up against the Shredder.

Lethal Lullaby
03-28-2013, 09:19 PM
Shredders kicks caught Shadow by surprise as she fell down. Luckily she didn't hit her head. She got back up and switched her arm into a gun and aimed it then shot Shredder somewhere no man wants to get hit.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 09:19 PM
"I hope Leo and Don are holding up, they'll make it out, somehow, Leo's great at this stuff, and Don, he'll have like 87 strategies for the fight."

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Shredder was sent flying back, but repelled off the wall at her, landing her, and he extended his middle claw through her wrists, locking her down, and he then pulled one hand off, stabbed her through the eyes, and then placed his claws back though her wrists and repeatedly stomped on her.

LH
03-28-2013, 09:27 PM
"Do not worry Michelangelo. The Shredder may be skilled, but he is out-numbered. I am sure Leonardo has a plan."

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 09:29 PM
"Yeah. I hope no one gets hurt. Shadows probably gotten herself into loads of trouble."

Shredder repeatedly stomped on Shadow. Over and over.

Lethal Lullaby
03-28-2013, 09:50 PM
Shadow screamed in pain from Shredder stabbing her wrist. Luckily her eyes weren't real, but it still startled her, and his hit broke them. She felt the kicks coming more and more. She could barely make out a word as she tried to speak, and her speech was disconnected and started making no sense, "You... sick- AHH! I can be- NO!!" She wanted Shredder to stop. She was starting to cough up blood.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 09:53 PM
The Shredder just continued kicking and spit her blood back at her.

Baxter blacked out again.

Lethal Lullaby
03-28-2013, 10:04 PM
April couldn't take it anymore. She clicked her heels together activating the shoe knifes she decided, before running after Shredder to take it off. She pulled out her yo-yo then smacked him in the back of his head, "Shadow, roll to your left if you can!" She then threw the shoe and the blade hit Shredder's wrist.

Shadow heard April and tried to roll over, but blacked out.

"Shadow?" April asked in a worried tone.

(Off topic- Where is Raphael, when you need him. :P And I believe this makes my maginificent 1500 post. Meow.)

TurtleTitan97
03-28-2013, 10:24 PM
"April, we have to get out of here now. This whole place is gonna blow!", said Donnie. He picked up Shadow and handed her over to April. He picked up a smoke bomb and dropped it. "Let's move!"

Lethal Lullaby
03-28-2013, 10:45 PM
April grabbed Shadow and followed Donatello out of there. 'Good thing you're light, Shadow.' April thought as she carried her. She realized some of it might have been from the blood loss.

(I changed my rank! Mwhahaha! :ttwisted: )

Roland
03-29-2013, 02:56 AM
Raph missed Leatherhead in sewer but was running opposite direction of April. He passed Leo and Don.

"Bros why are you running?" Raph asked while running.

"Raph where were you? We could of used you in battle against Shredder." Leo said in response to Raph's perfect timing.

"O and the whole place is going to explode..." Leo said while running in the right direction.

Raph was about to turn round and give a sarcastic remark when April and Shadow went past him.

"What? Donnie left you behind?" asked April a little shocked while trying to catch up.

Luigiperps
03-29-2013, 08:01 AM
As the place was exploding, and the girls, turtles, and Stockman escaped, Shredder was lying on the floor, eyes closed, blood covered, laughing. The place caught fire.

Lethal Lullaby
03-29-2013, 08:40 AM
April was a bit relieved as they made it out of the building. She heard Raphael, but Shadow mumbled something. "Shadow? Don't talk right now, please? Donnie might be able to help fix you up a bit. Just enough until I gotta take you to the hospital."

Shadow heard Raphael, and barely heard April. She wish she could see, but knowing that her android eyes were broken. "Raph-" Then she blacked out again.

April looked at Shadow and then to Raphael, "Carry her?" She asked him.
"And Donnie? You think you know how to fix cyborg eyes?"

LH
03-29-2013, 10:59 AM
Leatherhead quietly sat with Michelangelo finishing his soup. Suddenly, there was a loud rumbling noise originating from the hole Baxter's drone had created. "My friends!!!"

TurtleTitan97
03-29-2013, 11:41 AM
Donnie looked towards April and then at Shadow. "Hmm, the damage doesn't look to serious. I think I can fix her eyes", he said with a hopeful smile. " And I gotta say April, what you did back there with Shredder was pretty impressive", he said awkardly.

Luigiperps
03-29-2013, 11:48 AM
"Your alive!" Mikey shouted with glee and hugged his brothers.
"Shadow! Are you okay?" Mikey said as he saw Shadow's wounds.
"What happened to Shredder?"

LH
03-29-2013, 02:45 PM
Leatherhead ran over to the group and gave them all a group hug, lifting them off the ground. "My friends! I am so glad you have returned alive." He put them down. "What was that loud noise?"

Roland
03-29-2013, 03:08 PM
Raphael took Shadow form April and carried Shadow bridal style.

"Ofcourse. I am a gentleman." Raph said to April and he knew Don could hear him.

Raph placed Shadow on a sofa when they got to the lair.

"She mumbled something earlier. So I think she is going to be okay." Raph replied for Shadow

~*****~

"Um guys where do I to put Stockman?" Leo asked because of the lack of sofas.

"I don't know what happened to Shredder. I guess he was consumed by the explosion." Leo replied to Mikey's last question.

"It was bomb that exploded" Leo replied to Leatherhead's question.

"Donnie, I can't feel Stockman pulse!" Leo said a bit worried

Lethal Lullaby
03-29-2013, 04:31 PM
Shadow woke up feeling a little weak. But alive. " ugh. Somebody got some pain killers. Shredder stomped all over my body. And Mikey, you know how they say, ' it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt'... Don't you dare say 'then it's hilarious.'" Shadow coughed a bit. "Raphael come back over here."

April smiled knowing they made it home. Except the fact that Baxter had no pulse. She frowned,"Will he be alright?"

TurtleTitan97
03-29-2013, 04:36 PM
Donatello looked over Baxter. "Stockman has lost a lot of blood from the beating he got from Shredder. I can try to patch him up, but other than that...we'll just have to wait." Donatello got his med kit and quickly got to work.

Luigiperps
03-29-2013, 08:20 PM
"Uhhh..." Stockman groaned.
"Is he alright?" Mikey asked. "Wait. You hear that knocking out there?"

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 03:37 AM
April suddenly realized something, "Shadow, your wrists!" April quickly went to check them. She remembered that Shredder stabbed them.

"What- Oh that ****! He ruined my android arm didn't he?!"

"Language!" April warned Shadow nodding her head to Michelangelo, but remembered Shadow couldn't see yet.

Shadow stood up and was about to storm out of the lair, if it wasn't for April. April knocked Shadow down to the ground. Shadow licked April's hand, and April gasped in a little surprise and rolled Shadow over before sitting on her back. Shadow swung her arm back and felt for April's sides, "Don't make me do it, April."

April quickly grabbed Shadows arms and pinned them down. "Shadow you are hurt. You can't go out." April tried explaining to her.

"Like shell I can't!" Shadow tried to get April off of her.

"Okay. I'll just stay right here." April replied, still holding Shadow down. "Wait. Mikey, you said you heard knocking?" She asked a bit confused. Who could it be?

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 10:46 AM
"Eeeerrgerm..." Baxter groaned.
"It's okay Stockman, Donnie can heel you up. That noise, it kinda sounded like foot steps, but kind like light punches. Weird, right?" Mikey stated.

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 01:03 PM
"What is going on out here?!", yelled out Master Splinter as he came into the room. "I was deep in meditation when I thought I heard a loud explosion-". He stopped when he saw the hole in the floor, everyone was bruised badly, and Stockman was on the couch. "What happen to all of you?" he asked. "It's a long story sensei", said Donnie. As Donatello explained what happened, Splinter nodded his head. "Hmm. This is truly a fasinating story, Donatello. But what of the Shredder? What was his fate?" "Well...the last I saw of him he was on the floor and was badly hurt. There's no way he could have gotten to the escape pods in time. What do you think ,Sensei?" Splinter walked over to where the hole was. "Oroku Saki is many things...but even he is not invunrable. Based on what you have told me, Donatello, I think we can safely assume that we have seen the last of the Shredder." He walked over to Leatherhead. "I thank you for watching over my son. I will take it from here." He picked up Mikey and led him away. "Come Michelangelo, you have been through much. You must let your body and mind rest." Donatello then went to work on Shadow's eyes.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 01:31 PM
"Guys, that sound is getting louder!" Mikey exclaimed. Then, the cover that was put over the hole flew off and hit the tree in the dojo, breaking a branch. Laughing was heard. The Shredder then flew out of the hole. "Finally, after all these years, I have found you, Yoshi! Hahaha!" Shredder laughed.

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 01:50 PM
"This is scientifically impossible! Nobody could have survived a blast like that!", exclaimed Donnie as he backed away from Shredder. Splinter faced Shredder. "Saki! Your fight is with me, not my sons! I don't know how you survived, but I do know one thing", said Splinter as he got out his katana, "I know that this ends now!"

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 02:26 PM
"Hahaha!!! You think you may win, but I have the advantage!" Shredder said as he grabbed Don

LH
03-30-2013, 02:30 PM
Leatherhead responded to Splinter with a nod. "Master Splinter... I would like to apologize for the last time I was in your home... I did not mean to hurt your sons..."

Suddenly, the Shredder burst into the lair, grabbing Donatello.

Leatherhead growled loudly at him. "YOU! You will not hurt my friends AGAIN!"

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 02:44 PM
April quickly got off of Shadow when Shredder broke in and pulled her as far away from him as she could, hoping Shredder didn't see them. Then she saw him grab Donatello, "Donnie! You've caused enough trouble, you- You jerk!" She shouted at Shredder

"Oh bravo" Shadow remarked, "Wait he's here?" Shadow pulled her hand out of April's grasp. Then she was about to charge at Shredder but instead did something else. Something even she wouldn't even imagine doing. "Ahem. uh" She felt like she was about to blow chunks, "Has anyone told you..." she began and swallowed and quickly said, "How-awesome-your-eyes-are-and-how-manly-your-scar-makes-you!" and twitch and gag. She was hoping it'd confuse him, and give her friends an advantage to beat him.

Roland
03-30-2013, 04:56 PM
"Shadow you wa... What the shell! Shredder!?" Raph said when he went over to Shadow a bit shocked seeing Shredder.

"Sensei ? You are sure about this?" Leo asked Splinter because he was still feeling the beating Shredder gave him.

"Donnie!" Raph and Leo exclaimed together.

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 05:04 PM
"I'll be fine, Leonardo. Just look after your brothers and our friends. I'll deal with Saki", said Splinter. He pointed his blade at Shredder. "Give it up, Shredder. You and I both know there's no way you can beat all of us. Let my son go!" "Yeah, let me go, ya overgrown canopener!", said Donatello as he stomped on Shredder's foot as hard as he could.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 05:31 PM
"Hehehe!" The Shredder laughed as he slashed Don in the back.
"DONNIE!!!" Mikey screamed running at Shredder only to be flipped over onto Don. "Yoshi, you shall pay! Foot! Assemble!" The Foot all jumped through the manhole and flooded the lair. Smoke bombs everywhere, then positioned gass.

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 05:37 PM
"NO!!!" yelled Splinter as he rushed towards Shredder. Using his speed he hit Shredder in his scared eye, sending him away from Donatello. "You took away my family before! You won't do it again! EVER!" He quickly slashs his sword at Shredder.

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 05:43 PM
Shadow wondered if her eyes had been fixed yet, but then she heard others come in, "Oh come on! Why must you fight dirty? Could you please wait until we are rested and my eyes are fixed?! SHEESH! Oh. Oh. I'm sorry did you have too much fun trying to kill us earlier?" She asked him sarcastically and imitated his voice, "Oh. I got to destroy those turtles, and their friends because they, blah blah ****ing blah! Hmm?!" Shadow yelled at Shredder with a lot of hand gestures.

"Um... Shadow you mi-" April started.

"Hush up, April." Shadow interrupted her. Then spoke back to Shredder, "If try you kill me, or any of my friends, even Stockman, who isn't my friend quite yet. I'll find a way to drag you down with with me." She warned him.

"Oh hello, Yoshi, or whoever your name is. Sorry for my mouth." She quickly said.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 05:59 PM
Shredder flew to the wall but flipped back, jumped off of Splinters head, and landed on the coach. He spoke to Shadow, "Hello. I since darkness within you. Join the foot. I will give you anything you desire." He then jumped at Splinter and sliced at his ear.

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 06:04 PM
"Arrgh!", said Splinter as he shook off the pain. "I got your back, Sensei!", said Donatello as he kicked Shredder away. "Thank you, Donatello. Now, I believe it is time we showed our guests the door!" "Got it!", said Donnie as he and Splinter charged towards Shredder. Using smoke bombs around him, Splinter and Donnie continued to hit Shrdder from all directions.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 06:06 PM
As the smoke cleared, the Shredder was gone. He then jumped from th top of the tree and landed by Mikey. He threw Michelangelo at Splinter.

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 06:09 PM
If Shadow could look at Shredder right now she would have looked at him like he was crazy, "Now why would I even do that? After you decided to mess up my eyes and my android arm?" She asked him, "Sure I'll join." She said, "Just as long as you stay away from them." She meant the turtles and everyone else. "Oh wait. You can't do that? Never mind then. You can go fall in a well."

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 06:12 PM
"Then you are a fool." Shredder said. He flipped over to her. "You see, you have a rare potential, it would be a waste to destroy you, but if I must." Shredder cut at her hair.

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 06:18 PM
Shadow quickly backed up after he cut her hair. She know she couldn't see but she could here and feel, and it wasn't the first time she's had to move around without her vision. "Trust me. You would definitely not want me to join you." she noticed her hair felt lighter. "Did you just? You cut my hair?" Shadow asked in anger and shock. "Nobody touches my hair." Shadow she said through her teeth.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 06:21 PM
"Why would I not?" Shredder asked.
"What do I do?" Mikey pondered, "Oh I know!" Mike thought, "I'll make some cute noises, and she'll turn back to-" Mikey was halted by a foot ninja kicking him in the head.

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 06:27 PM
Splinter was able to quickly catch Michelangelo and set him down. "Sensei, we have to do something! Shredder is somehow beating us!", said Donnie. "I know. We cannot let the Shredder win. Donatello, do you think you have anything that could help us?" Donnie looked across to his lab. "I may have something. I'll be right back." He uses a smoke bomb and gets to his lab. A few seconds later, he come out holding a controller and wearing a headseat. "Hey Shred-Head! Eat hot lasers!" From behind him lasers come out and hit Shredder, sending him straight into the wall. "Donatello, was that-" "Yep", says Donatello as he stands aside and in walks Metalhead. "Donatello, are you sure that thing can help us? After what happen last time..." "Don't worry, Sensei. I modified the antenne from last time, so it won't be knocked off. Plus, if this thing can withstand lasers, then Shredder won't be able to cut through." He turned to Metalhead. "Alright boy, sick 'im!" Metalhead charges towards Shredder.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 06:29 PM
Shredder pulled off the wall and leaped over metalhead. He grabbed Mikey again and used him as a human shield, heading towards Donnie.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 06:33 PM
Mikey awoke. "Shredder, get offa me! Shadow! Meow," Mikey started trying to get Shilo back.
"What are you doing?" Shredder asked.
"Shadow, we need you to turn to Shilo!"
"A split personality, hmm..." Shredder pondered. He flipped over to her.
"If you join the Foot, I can replace your arms and eyes. I could also rid you of that Shilo persona."

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 06:34 PM
Donnie reacted quickly, making Metalhead turn around and hit Shredder from behind with his laser beams. Splinter, meanwhile, went after Michelangelo.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 06:35 PM
Shredder turned so the lasers hit his breastplate, which Stockman made laser proof months earlier. He throw Mikey yet again at Splinter.

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 06:35 PM
"Mikey, don't you do that? If I turn back to Shilo, she'll freak out." Shadow said. "Shredder, I don't care if you even wore a dress for me. I would never join you."

April had managed to sneak around with all the chaos and she got behind Shredder and kicked the back of his leg with the other shoe knife before jumping back to make sure he didn't notice her.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 06:37 PM
Mikey fell with an oof. "Then run Shadow!!!"
"A pity. Then I shall just remove your legs, just as I did with your arms." Shredder barely flinched at the blade.

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 06:40 PM
Shadow didn't have to think twice. She turned and ran. She didn't know exactly where she was going but, she wasn't going to lose her legs. Luckily she was quick.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 06:41 PM
Shredder turned and saw April. "Hehehe." He laughed.

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 06:41 PM
"I don't think so!", yelled Donnie as he made Metalhead tackle Shredder. He then made Metalhead pound his face. "You okay, April?", he asked. Splinter came over Shadow. "You are in no condition to be in this battle. I'll get you out of here." Splinter takes her to the side away from the fight.

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 06:55 PM
"Yeah I'm fine, Donnie. Thanks." She told him.

"Oh I just like running in the opposite direction of that psycho, just for the joy of it." Shadow said sarcastically and cleared her throat, "Heh. Sorry again." She let Splinter take her out of the battle scene.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 06:58 PM
The Shredder threw a star at Don's controller. A foot soilder threw a bag at Shredder, and he opened it up. He pulled a helmet out, and chuckled lightly.

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 07:06 PM
"If I had my eyes and my arm was fixed, he would know just how dangerous I could be. And what is up with villains wanting me to join them?" She asked herself out loud.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 07:09 PM
"What's that thing?" Mikey asked looking at Shredder's hand.
"Stockman built it earlier. You want to see what it does?" Shredder jumped over to Don and shoved it on his head, jumbled with some wires and buttons, "There we go."

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 07:21 PM
"What the-?! Get this off me!", shouted Donnie. Splinter moved in quickly and shoved Shredder away from Donatello. "Don't worry, Donatello. I'll get this off you."

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 07:23 PM
"I wouldn't take it off," Shredder said pressing a button, "I have extended the needles to his brain! I will send the signal, and your son will be under my control! Mwahahahaha!!!"

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 07:27 PM
"Arrghh!!!", yelled Donnie. "Donatello, fight it! You can do it!" "I-I'll try, Sensei!" Donnie started to go down. "N-no! I won't go down like this!"

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 07:30 PM
"Donnie!" April shouted in fear.

Shadow reached into her shirt and pulled out a little small, kind of sticky object. She called to April, "April, what happened? Come here."

April quickly went to Shadow, who gave her the item. "What is this? What do I do with it?"

"See if you can get it to stick on Shredder, and you'll find out. Careful with it though." That was all Shadow told her.

"Okay?" April peeked around the corner and saw Shredder with, Donatello. She pulled the hair tie from her hair and used it as a slingshot, "I only have one shot at this. I hope nothing goes wrong." She quietly said as she positioned the strange thing Shadow gave her and let it go.

The thing hit the side of Shredder's helmet and automatically blew up. The explosion was only as big as Shredder's hand, but it was by his ear and it made him go temporally blind in his right eye and deaf.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 07:34 PM
"Arrrrggg!!! My slave, attack!!!" Shredder screamed as he feel back. Shredder turned up the control level to full blast.

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Donatello continued to fight it, but he was soon shaking. "I must help my son", thought Splinter. When he saw Shredder was temporarily blinded, he knew what he had to do. Using all his strength as he rushed over to Shredder, he preformed the same move that he had once done on the Rat King, sending Shredder flying out of the lair. He grabs the controller and turns it off. "Donatello, are you alright?" "Y-yeah, I'm good", said Donnie.

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 07:47 PM
"Is it safe to come out?" April asked. She was a little impressed that Shadow's toy worked.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 07:51 PM
The Shredder flew out of the lair. He got up, however, "He thinks I'm not immune to that move, I taught it to him!" Shredder flew through the lair doors, and another sack was thrown to him. He pulled out the helmet and applied it to Michelangelo.
"Ahharggg!" Mikey screamed.
"Destroy Splinter!"
"Arrrggggg, noooo!!! Ermegergen! Ahhhh! Must...no!!!...deeee...stroy... Erm...nooooo!!!" Mikey lost it and attacked Donnie.

LH
03-30-2013, 07:53 PM
Leatherhead had been fighting off foot soldiers, knocking them out one by one. "My friends? Are you alright?"

He saw the Shredder apply the helmet to Michelangelo.

"Michelangelo! You must fight it! PLEASE!"

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 07:55 PM
"Errrrrrm! Leather....arg....head! Can't... Ermegergen...fight it....anymore!!!"

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 07:56 PM
"Mikey stop! It's me, Donnie! You have to fight this!", said Donnie. He looks towards a pizza box, and grabs a slice of pizza. "Look Mikey, pizza!" "We can't keep this up forever. I must end this madness", thought Splinter. Splinter looks towards the Shredder, gets out a throwing star, and tosses it right into Shredders' only good eye.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 07:58 PM
Shredder attempted to lock an extra controller to Don's helmet.
"Got it!" He sent the signal on the highest level. "Destroy Splinter, Slave!"
Then Shredder was hit in the eye. "Argggggggggh!!!"
"No, I serve the Shreder-erg...Donnie....run!!!"

LH
03-30-2013, 07:58 PM
Leatherhead grabbed Michelangelo by the shoulders. "I KNOW what it is like to lose control. You must fight it! I know you can! You are stronger than me!"

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 08:02 PM
"This time, Saki, I will finish what we started years ago!", yelled out Splinter. As he rushed out towards Shredder, he cries, "This is for Tang Shen!" And with all this might, he forced his blade through Shredder's armor and right through his heart.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 08:03 PM
"Arrrrrrgg!!!..........Leathe...rrrrrr.....head.... Amanarge!!! I can....not.......do it...Leathergehead....escape.....No....no...NOOOO! !!!...." Mikey was on the floor shaking, "No....no...no...nnnnnnnnnnnn....m...must....s-s-serve Shred.....erg!!!"

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 08:04 PM
"Obviously not." Shadow sighed in disappointment. "info please?"

April quickly explained to Shadow what was happening.

"He's got another mind control helmet? Oh shell. See I didn't curse that time."
"Yeah, and he's controlling Mikey. Do you got another one of your tiny bombs?"

Shadow reached into her shirt again and pulled it out. "This time. Make it stick to Mikey's helmet. The blindness and deafness is temporary, but perhaps it can damage the controls on his helmet, just enough for someone to try take it off." Shadow told April.

April ran out behind the corner and did what she did to Shredder before and slingshot the sticky bomb to Michelangelo's helmet. "Sorry, Mikey!"

LH
03-30-2013, 08:06 PM
"PLEASE Michelangelo! Remember! You must....RRRAAAAHHH!!!!!"

Leatherhead grabbed the helmet off of Michelangelo and tore it to pieces.

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 08:06 PM
Donatello pulls Mikey up. "Hang in there little buddy. Quick, get him to the lab!"

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 08:07 PM
"Arg!!! No....Yoshi...it...it was...it was you who...who killed Shen....you are honor less... I-I-I am the honor full one, I'm the g-g-great one." Shredder fell to the ground, dead.

"Argggggggggh!!! Shreeeee... I'm free!!!" Mikey exclaimed, removing his helmet and doing a jig.

(Mikey's helmet was destroyed in like 5 ways Lolz)

LH
03-30-2013, 08:11 PM
"Michelangelo! You are back!"

Leatherhead turned to April and Shadow.

"Thank you for the assist, my friends."

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 08:11 PM
"Ah the sound of death. I love it" Shadow sighed.

"You are morbid." April told her and saw Shredder. She ran over to Michelangelo and hugged him, "You're alright!" Then hugged Donnie, "You guys did it!"

"What? Don't leave me here!" Shadow stood up and carefully made her way over to wear she heard the turtles, Leatherhead and April were.

(I noticed XD)

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 08:13 PM
While Shredder was still alive, Splinter shook his head. "No, Oroku Saki. It was your hate and bitterness that led to her death and put you down this path of evil. But no more. Death comes for us all, Oroku Saki, but today something much worse comes for you. For when you die, it shall be without honor!" He turns his back on him, and goes over to Mikey. "My son! You are safe!" "Sensei, is it over?" "Yes Donatello, it is finally over", says Splinter as he hugs Donnie.

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 08:18 PM
"Which means you can finish fixing my eyes." Shadow told Donatello.

She got a punch in the arm from April, "Ahem."

"Grr. Please?" Shadow asked. "Oh and my arm too?"

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 08:20 PM
">yawn< What'd I miss, oh, Shredder's dead." Stockman said as he awoke.
"What a day! Yesh, Shred head put up a fight! Glad he's gone, but just to make sure," Mike pulled the blade outta his chuck and cut Shredder's head off. "Eww! But he's gone, yes!"

(This was fun, we should keep it going, new plot, new villan and stuff.)

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2013, 08:20 PM
Donnie smiled. "Sure thing. It should only take a few seconds." Getting out his tools and using his ninja speed, Donatello was, indeed, able to fix her in a few seconds. "There, good as new!"

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 08:22 PM
"Shred head's head'll go great on our shelf!" Mikey exclaimed.
"Someone's finally shredded Shredder!" Baxter said happily, "I'm so sorry for all the harm I've inflicted to your family."

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 08:26 PM
"Whoa. The way you did that was so fast it was creepy." Shadow smiled at Donatello, and finally being able to see again. She looked at Shredder's head and to Mikey's blood covered weapon, "Mikey, is my morbidness rubbing off on you?"

She hugged Donnie, "thanks." Then backed away from him, and quickly hugged April. "Thanks for the help."

(ooh. I have an idea for a plot, I was going to use it in the end of April, but if you want to hear it?)

LH
03-30-2013, 08:27 PM
"Stockman" Leatherhead said. "I am..sorry I did not trust you earlier."

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 08:29 PM
(Sure)

"I feel kinda dirty Shadow thinking I'm like her, eww." Mike said. "April, you as tiered of Shadow as I am? Meow. Meow. Meow." "Hope this works,
" Mikey though, "I'm tired of Shadow.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 08:29 PM
"Stockman" Leatherhead said. "I am..sorry I did not trust you earlier."

"You had no reason to, but now, I'm a new person!"

LH
03-30-2013, 08:31 PM
Leatherhead nodded. "That is good to hear...My friend."

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 08:33 PM
"Anyone up for pizza soup?"
"What is pizza soup?" Stockman asked.
"Awesomeness in a bowl."
"I'll try some."

LH
03-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Leatherhead smiled.

"More pizza soup? I would love some."

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 08:38 PM
"Here you go LH."
"Now that I'm your guys, 'friend' I need to learn your names." Stockman asked
"I'm Mikey, the purple ones Donnie, the blue ones Leo, and the grumpy ones Raph."

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Shadow twitched a bit and turned back to Shilo, "What happened?" She asked as looked around. She saw Shredder's dead body screamed and jumped behind Splinter. "Ewe!! Grody!"

(here you go feel free to make suggestions/ modifications.) Oh I call it "In corpus et Anima"
Set in the 2k3 series.
Characters:
Mikey-
Leo-
Raph-
Don-
Splinter-
April-
Other:
The Entity (Is only seen and heard by one victim.)- 19thCenturyGhost

Plot: While out on a rooftop run, Michelangelo and Leonardo get into a fight with some purple dragons, but that was the least they had to worry about. Something strange was lurking nearby. Looking for a soul to corrupt. It follows them without their knowledge and into the turtles home, but not to know their location. The day after and one of the brothers seems different, and not in a good way.

LH
03-30-2013, 08:40 PM
"Thank you Michelangelo"

Michelangelo introduced Stockman to his brothers.

"My name is Leatherhead. Michelangelo gave it to me."

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 08:42 PM
(here you go feel free to make suggestions/ modifications.) Oh I call it "In corpus et Anima"
Set in the 2k3 series.
Characters:
Mikey-
Leo-
Raph-
Don-
Splinter-
April-
Other:
The Entity (Is only seen and heard by one victim.)- 19thCenturyGhost

Plot: While out on a rooftop run, Michelangelo and Leonardo get into a fight with some purple dragons, but that was the least they had to worry about. Something strange was lurking nearby. Looking for a soul to corrupt. It follows them without their knowledge and into the turtles home, but not to know their location. The day after and one of the brothers seems different, and not in a good way.

(Cool, but I think we should have the same cast, only adding new characters, and doing it in here so it's simpler)

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 08:43 PM
"And the rat is our master Splinter."
"Hello, Leatherhead and Splinter."

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 08:46 PM
(Cool, but I think we should have the same cast, only adding new characters, and doing it in here so it's simpler)

(okay let me fix it a bit.)

Shilo waved to Stockman, "Hi! I'm Shilo." still hidden behind Splinter.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 08:51 PM
(Okay, sweet)

"She has a duel personality, gonna tell you know so you're not confused."
"Intreging, may I study it some time?" Stockman asked curiously.

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 08:53 PM
Shilo walked out from behind Splinter, "It won't hurt will it?" She asked Stockman.

April introduced herself to Stockman as well.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 08:55 PM
"Nope. I'll just do some scans and tests." Stockman replied.
"Weird." Mikey said under his breath, "Stockman being cool, not really used to it."

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 08:58 PM
(Yeah, probably a good idea)

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 10:42 PM
(Okay. Everyone is still the same characters at the moment, unless you want to switch. I won't be Shilo/Shadow this time for you'll see why.)

~In Corpus et Anima~

Characters:
Mikey- Luigiperps
Leo- snakeweed101? Luigiperps (red is for who's not Leo at the moment 'til they come back.)
Raph- Roland
Don- TurtleTitan97
Splinter- TurtleTitan97
April- 19thCenturyGhost
Leatherhead- Leatherhead (2012)

Other(s):
Mystee- 19thCenturyGhost (I know she's my 2k3 character, but if we're still doing this in the Nick style. Then I'll make her work.)
The Entity- Luigiperps (Is only seen, felt and heard by one victim. unless it allows others to see him, but that's rare for him)

Plot: Something strange is lurking nearby. Looking for a soul to corrupt. It follows them without their knowledge and into the turtles home, but not to know their location. The day after and one of the brothers seems different, and not in a good way. Oh and they meet Mystee. (Who they'll meet after Mikey is possessed)

(So? What do the rest of us think? Oh And let's try not to make the RPG go by so fast. that way ppl have more chances to post, cause the last one a little quick. :lol: Beside, who cares if it goes by a little slow? :tanime: at least those who can't get online often will get there chances to be there character(s) )

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 10:45 PM
I think I might want another character, hmmmm, cause in this new plot all I got is Mikey, hmmmmm.

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 10:52 PM
Eh, I dunno, I was thinking of three things
My own, original character
Kala
Or Usagi

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 10:55 PM
Sweet, I'm possessed. Cool:trazz: Actually, I think I'll have my hands full with the entity possessing me, I'll just be Mikey.
Should I be the entity while its controlling me?

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2013, 10:59 PM
Alright. Let's wait for the other's to see what they think and then we shall start. and Sure. Oh and when I'm posting as The Entity he isn't in Mikey's body yet. When Luigiperps post as him, that means he is in Mikey. ;)

Luigiperps
03-30-2013, 11:01 PM
Cool. This'll be interesting, I've noticed Mikey's been getting possessed a lot in The Day, I like it, it's fun to me!

LH
03-31-2013, 09:35 AM
This is going to be fun! Where should I drop in?

Lethal Lullaby
03-31-2013, 10:38 AM
This is going to be fun! Where should I drop in?

Whenever you please. ;) Mikey is gonna need his good 'Gator friend.

Luigiperps
03-31-2013, 12:00 PM
Yeah, I wonder how this one will turn out? It probably won't be as bloody, I kinda stabbed to many people last time:D

Lethal Lullaby
03-31-2013, 12:12 PM
Well. Mystee is a blood sucking vampire, but we shall see. :P

Luigiperps
03-31-2013, 12:14 PM
Hehehe, I see.:tlol: How are you planning on incorporating her?

Made a poster for the next plot.

Roland
03-31-2013, 03:45 PM
Luigiperps you can Leo if you want? I just want to play Raph this time. I enjoyed the last story. Sorry about not responding quickly enough.

Luigiperps
03-31-2013, 03:58 PM
Sure Roland, it's okay you weren't on much.

Lethal Lullaby
03-31-2013, 08:54 PM
Luigiperps you can Leo if you want? I just want to play Raph this time. I enjoyed the last story. Sorry about not responding quickly enough.

Alright. I took care of that. yay you're still Raphael. :trazz:

So we all ready start?

Edit: Oh and here's a little something: wfUGtfpYzCM

LH
04-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Haha, cool poster Luigiperps. Nice background music 19thCenturyGhost. I'm ready to go when you are! :tsmile::tthumbsu:

snake
04-01-2013, 01:52 PM
Can I be Leo? Because you already have another charecter.

Roland
04-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Yup still Raph. I'm ready.

Lethal Lullaby
04-01-2013, 03:55 PM
Can I be Leo? Because you already have another charecter.

Okay. snakeweed101 shall be Leo. That cool, Luigiperps? (oh and you two get to start the story, if you of course saw the new plot. ;) post 227)

Luigiperps
04-01-2013, 05:04 PM
Totally Snakeweed, did you say I should start?

Lethal Lullaby
04-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Totally Snakeweed, did you say I should start?

One of you two (snakeweed101 or Luigiperps) start and the rest shall join in.

Luigiperps
04-01-2013, 05:43 PM
(Due,to a request, the name shall be changed to "The Days of The Turtles".

Alright, I shall cause I'm here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey woke up early."Yes! Raph and Leo probably aren't up, and Donnie's probably working. I can watch my cartoons with peace!" Mikey walked out only to see that everyone was up. "Ah man!" He thought to him self. "Hey Leo, you wanna go up to the surface for a run?" Mikey asked. He figured if it was calm up there, Leo would just mediate and he could watch cartoons from outside of someone's window.

Lethal Lullaby
04-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Mystee was in her purple lighted kitchen drinking some blood from a wine glass in her black robe. Her pet tarantula, Jason, sat in a cage across from her eating some crickets. When she finished her drink she placed it in her dishwasher. Mystee was living in a cheap motel, owned by some guy that was barely there, that had a poor heating and lighting system, but she didn’t mind. Something felt different though. Mystee brushed her pale hand through her black hair with white highlights as she tried to figure out what it was. She noticed Jason was acting a bit strange, too. She looked to the ceiling with her bright red eyes. “Something strange is going on somewhere in this city. I’m absolutely positive that it feels like the work of a demon.” her voice sounded almost emotionless, but she was pretty sure of what she felt. She stood on the side of her wall and pulled open a curtain just an inch. It was really sunny out. “Maybe I’m just imagining this? I’ll go out later if it gets worse.” Mystee noted to herself, before she went upstairs to change into her clothes.

Roland
04-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Raph gave Spike a big lettace leaf to eat while he was eating some cereal.

Because they didn't have milk, Raph thought orange juice would the best alternative to mix with his cereal.

Raph started to eat and then exclaimed "Bleh! That was dumb! I'm never doing that again."

He then went and dumbed it in trash bin. Raph didn't notice that some of the orange juice was leaking from the trash bin. He just left the kitchen without cleaning it up.

TurtleTitan97
04-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Donatello sat in his workshop, looking over a blank piece of paper while tapping his pencil. *sigh* "I can't believe I have absolutlly no idea what to invent. I'm so bored right now!", he thought. He got up and went to the kitchen. "Maybe some orange juice will help. Nothing like good ole' vitaman c to get the brain running!" As he walked in, he sliped. "Ow, my shell! Hey, what the-?!" He looked over what he slipped on and saw it was the orange juice. "I bet Mikey did this. He's always making a mess", he thought. "Michelangelo!!!", yelled Donnie.