PDA

View Full Version : Bored

Luigiperps
03-27-2013, 08:17 PM
If you are bored cause no one is on the Drome, just come here and talk about any thing about TMNT.

Donatello19
03-27-2013, 08:26 PM
Isn't talking about anything TMNT what the entire forum is for anyway?

Luigiperps
03-27-2013, 08:28 PM

Yes, but when like 3 people are on the drome and say one really wanted to talk about the new bay movie (somehow) another wanted to talk about the newest nick ep, and the other wanted to talk about a haul. They can all tell each other here.

Powder
03-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Orrrrr they could just post in the threads for those topics like every other normal person. Try posting on peoples profiles if you're looking for conversation, that's what they're for.

Donatello19
03-27-2013, 08:34 PM
Yes, but when like 3 people are on the drome and say one really wanted to talk about the new bay movie (somehow) another wanted to talk about the newest nick ep, and the other wanted to talk about a haul. They can all tell each other here.

Ehhh...I could see this thread getting way too cluttered and unorganized if that happened though. I mean, if it people decide to use it that's great, but like Powder said, posting a message on someone's wall is always a good way to discuss TMNT without creating a new thread. :twink:

Luigiperps
03-27-2013, 08:35 PM
I guess your right, but this may do something, I dunno.

Donatello19
03-27-2013, 08:39 PM
I guess your right, but this may do something, I dunno.

Like I said, it's a good idea, but it can become way too confusing with multiple conversations going on :o But hey, we'll see where it goes.

Mona_Lisa
03-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Donatello is being intelligent:D Sorry that just seemed like a very "Donatello" thing to say:twink:

Orrrrr they could just post in the threads for those topics like every other normal person. Try posting on peoples profiles if you're looking for conversation, that's what they're for.
But thats no fun!

Sorry to pick on everyone. I am just a little bored myself!
Tmnt topic: anyone know were I could get some awesome ninja turtle posters?

Luigiperps
03-27-2013, 08:49 PM
Hmmm... What universe? There's probably a cool nick tmnt poster book or 2.
I'm thinking bout getting the battle shell Mikey, anyone suggest it?

Donatello19
03-27-2013, 08:54 PM
Donatello is being intelligent:D Sorry that just seemed like a very "Donatello" thing to say:twink:

But thats no fun!

Sorry to pick on everyone. I am just a little bored myself!
Tmnt topic: anyone know were I could get some awesome ninja turtle posters?

Hehe don't be sorry, I take that as a compliment!
http://media.tumblr.com/84cedf9c7d7d37b17b4f52d553f654fa/tumblr_inline_mka7fi0OMh1rnn43l.png
As for your question, your best bet is shopping online, but it's only a matter of a time until we see Nick TMNT posters in stores (who knows, there could be some out there already!)

Mona_Lisa
03-27-2013, 08:54 PM
Hmmm... What universe? There's probably a cool nick tmnt poster book or 2.

OT or Nick. I'd love one of thouse turtles forever posters with ot and 4kids turtles. that would be sweet!!!!

Luigiperps
03-27-2013, 09:01 PM
So...can any one recommend the battle shells?

Slade
03-27-2013, 09:01 PM
This reminds me of or of the thousands of times I feel like making a thread just to say I wish someone would freaking post something! Ahh...boredom at its finest!

Donatello19
03-27-2013, 09:05 PM
So...can any one recommend the battle shells?

I don't have them, but they look pretty cool. I'd get them, but I really have no room for them with the secret sewer lair and all my basic figures/vehicles. :embarass:

Luigiperps
03-27-2013, 09:07 PM
I saw two Mikeys and a Donnie at FaO Swartz, thought bout getting them, only 20 bucks.

Donatello19
03-27-2013, 09:12 PM
I saw two Mikeys and a Donnie at FaO Swartz, thought bout getting them, only 20 bucks.

Sounds like a good deal, I usually see them for 25 to 30 dollars each.

Lethal Lullaby
03-27-2013, 09:26 PM
I think Agent Bishop could possibly work as a character for the Nick show. Just my opinion. I mean he could show up in like another season? please? hehe. :D

Refractive Reflections
03-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Speaking of being bored and wanting to talk, does the Technodrome forums have a chatting feature/rooms for others who would want to do that? If not, it could be a good idea instead of refreshing a thread constantly...but then again, knowing the heated opinions that come across here, it would be a live flame war. LOL :lol:

Luigiperps
03-27-2013, 09:56 PM
I think Agent Bishop could possibly work as a character for the Nick show. Just my opinion. I mean he could show up in like another season? please? hehe. :D

Yeah, I personally think he'll be in batters gambit, caus eof bishops gambit. After baxter leaves the foot, it seems like that'll happen in this one, h could join bishop

Metropoliskid41
03-27-2013, 10:54 PM
OT or Nick. I'd love one of thouse turtles forever posters with ot and 4kids turtles. that would be sweet!!!!

If you haven't already, go pick up the Nick TMNT "Rise of the Turtles" dvd from Wal Mart. The Wal Mart version of the dvd comes with a mini poster (probably about 9"x12" in size) folded up in 1/4ths inside the dvd case. You get the first 5-6 or episodes & the poster for $10. Not too bad of a deal.

KROW
03-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Ninja Turtles are friggin awesome.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 07:46 AM
Only 17 members on, wow, it's kinda empty.

ObiWanFan4life
03-28-2013, 07:51 AM
Anybody up for seeing the Neutrinos?:tsmile:

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 07:52 AM
In the nick show, yeah. As long as they act of look nothing like the OT ones. >shivers< :tgrumble:

ObiWanFan4life
03-28-2013, 07:53 AM
Oh definitely. Who would u cast for each 3?

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 08:00 AM
Josh Keaton as Zak

Kala as Tara Strong

And I'm not really sure about Dask.

ObiWanFan4life
03-28-2013, 08:02 AM
How about Scott MenVille

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 08:25 AM
Yeah, he'd fit.

Candy Kappa
03-28-2013, 08:26 AM
of course it is low activity 08:25 AM. it is early morning for the majority of the members

Metropoliskid41
03-28-2013, 08:27 AM
The Neutrinos worked well in the IDW comic, so they can be done if the right approach is taken, so I'd be up for seeing them in the Nick Toon....so long as the word "Daddyo/Daddio" never came out of their mouths.

Lethal Lullaby
03-28-2013, 08:49 AM
The Neutrinos worked well in the IDW comic, so they can be done if the right approach is taken, so I'd be up for seeing them in the Nick Toon....so long as the word "Daddyo/Daddio" never came out of their mouths.

Agreed. That was annoying. I'm kind of hoping for some creepy episodes. Although probably not as creepy as "Insane in the membrane" from the 2003. I liked those episodes, but it probably would be a bad idea to show limbs falling and flesh peeling from the body. There wasn't blood, but could you imagine how some may react to that? Idk 'bout "The Darkness Within" yet..

ryukenden
03-28-2013, 09:27 AM
Okay, I'll join in on this.

Long or short bandanas? The tips being a few inches from the knot or hanging over the shell or over the shoulder? I like them long and look really cool windblown.

Metropoliskid41
03-28-2013, 10:31 AM

Long or short bandanas? The tips being a few inches from the knot or hanging over the shell or over the shoulder? I like them long and look really cool windblown.

I guess I'd go with long bands, for no other reason than that's just the style I prefer to draw when I do TMNT sketches.

Lethal Lullaby
03-28-2013, 11:53 AM
I always found the longer bandannas more awesome.

ObiWanFan4life
03-28-2013, 11:57 AM
Short bandanas ftw

RaphAndDonnie
03-28-2013, 11:58 AM

I like long bandanas. I don't really mind the short ones though.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 02:15 PM
I like them both, but its cool that this series has Mikey with a short one, Donnie with a long one, and Leo and Raph in between

Shreddhead
03-28-2013, 04:32 PM
I personally always liked the "in between" look. Although they all look good when done right.

Here's a question:
When i was a kid the "Heroes in a Half Shell" line at the end of the OT intro always confused me. I was too young to know that "on the half shell" was a way of describing food like oysters when the shell serves kind of as a bowl, and I kept saying to myself "Their turtles, they've got a whole shell on their backs!". Anyone else ponder this as a kid?

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
03-28-2013, 04:35 PM
If you are bored cause no one is on the Drome, just come here and talk about any thing about TMNT.

I hang here a little bit almost every day. :)

Donatello19
03-28-2013, 05:10 PM
The thread should be a sticky.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Welp, I guess this thread is in need today. Anyway, anyone find anything cool today?

Slade
03-28-2013, 07:03 PM
Nah. I had to order a copy of #20 last night. So I'm waiting on that.

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 07:05 PM
Anyone hypothesized bout the new ep?

Donatello19
03-28-2013, 07:53 PM
Anyone hypothesized bout the new ep?

Dogpound and Fishface must work with the turtles to defeat Baxter Stockman

Luigiperps
03-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Why do you think baxter wants revenge?

It's so empty here the thread for emptiness is empty

LH
04-07-2013, 10:43 AM
So... Yeah..... Just standing by for any new toy news. I'm bored.

zkarlette
04-07-2013, 11:18 AM
This thread would go well in the games section, just saying...
I'm growing really tired of going to several Tru and Target stores to find nothing new.

LH
04-07-2013, 11:22 AM
This thread would go well in the games section, just saying...
I'm growing really tired of going to several Tru and Target stores to find nothing new.

Yeah, I guess this counts as a "game".. Maybe someone will move it.

Don't you just hate that feeling when you walk up to the aisle not knowing what to expect, and suddenly there is absolutely nothing new? It's like a sugar rush, followed by a crash. :tlol:

Luigiperps
04-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Yeah I hate that Leatherhead, but I just buy what ever is there I want and don't have.

Anyone seen this tribute, I've become adicted to it.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ekFOyhLnFK0&feature=plpp

zkarlette
04-08-2013, 12:36 AM
Nice tribute. But I still don't understand why do the "back to the sewer" turtle tots have bugs bunny teeth.

LH
04-08-2013, 09:52 AM
Y
Anyone seen this tribute, I've become adicted to it.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ekFOyhLnFK0&feature=plpp

That is awesome! Great editing, and I love the song choice. All the songs from Tarzan are awesome.:tlol:

Luigiperps
04-16-2013, 07:58 PM
Arggggggg.......bored..........can't feel legs.............any one do ANYTHING worth while?

pannoni1
04-26-2013, 08:06 AM
I'm watching Let's Make a Deal and there was just a contestant in a Michelangelo costume. He felt that $1500 was fine, but unfortunately passed up on a Smart Car worth $13,240! At least he didn't get Zonked! That said, I would recommend a "the bored thread" and it would best belong on the Everything Else or Forum Games section.

BubblyShell22
04-26-2013, 08:53 AM
Yeah, maybe you should move this to Everything Else even if we are talking about TMNT. Can't wait for the new episode. I just hope April doesn't beat Karai if she faces her. That would be lame.

LH
04-26-2013, 12:09 PM
Yeah, maybe you should move this to Everything Else even if we are talking about TMNT. Can't wait for the new episode. I just hope April doesn't beat Karai if she faces her. That would be lame.

I'm thinking April might use her wits more than her comabt skills... We'll just have to wait and see what happens! :tgrin:

BubblyShell22
04-26-2013, 02:35 PM
Yeah, I agree. I have faith in these writers as they've done a good job with April so far. Can't wait to see what this episode brings. I wish it was on tonight though.

zkarlette
04-27-2013, 02:27 AM
So It's finally here...:P

BubblyShell22
04-27-2013, 08:11 AM
Yep, one more hour for me. Can't wait.

LH
04-27-2013, 08:57 AM
It's about to start!!! Today's episode is Russ and Ron's last they wrote...

I can't wait to see what they've saved for last!!! :tgrin:

LH
05-14-2013, 07:53 PM
So... What's up everybody???

snake
05-14-2013, 07:56 PM

Not much....

Lets go talk on S.N.A.K.E. Tech because I'm bored.

turtletoons81
05-14-2013, 07:57 PM

good.... you leatherhead?

LH
05-14-2013, 08:01 PM
Not much....

Lets go talk on S.N.A.K.E. Tech because I'm bored.

Okay.
good.... you leatherhead?
I am well, Thank you for asking...

Whatswiththeheadbands?
07-07-2013, 12:45 PM
i'm no expert, but isn't this supposed to be in the forum games part of the forums?

this ain't like any game i ever played before

WhitefinDolphin
08-17-2013, 09:34 PM
Just stopping by to say hi. :)

snake
08-17-2013, 09:35 PM
Just stopping by to say hi. :)
Hi!.......this thread is old.

WhitefinDolphin
08-17-2013, 09:47 PM
Hi!.......this thread is old.

Hello, and yes I did notice that. The title caught my attention and it seemed like an appropriate thread for the occasion since I am, in fact, a bit bored.

snake
08-17-2013, 09:48 PM
Hello, and yes I did notice that. The title caught my attention and it seemed like an appropriate thread for the occasion since I am, in fact, a bit bored.

I'm bored too. Wanna talk?

TheCanadiandrome
08-17-2013, 09:50 PM
i'm kinda bored and kinda not lol

WhitefinDolphin
08-17-2013, 09:51 PM
Sure, sounds good. :) In this forum thread?

snake
08-17-2013, 09:51 PM
Sure, sounds good. :) In this forum thread?

It can be whatever, in the thread or somewhere else.

So, how'd you like the finale?

WhitefinDolphin
08-17-2013, 09:52 PM
i'm kinda bored and kinda not lol

You too eh?

WhitefinDolphin
08-17-2013, 09:56 PM
It can be whatever, in the thread or somewhere else.

So, how'd you like the finale?

Sure, here is good or we could PM each other on here too. Whichever you like. :)

The season finale was great, I liked it, but I guess you can say I was expecting a lot more than what what presented. I was definitely impressed with the battle between Shredder and Splinter though.

And how about you? What are your thoughts about the season finale?:)

snake
08-17-2013, 09:59 PM
Sure, here is good or we could PM each other on here too. Whichever you like. :)

The season finale was great, I liked it, but I guess you can say I was expecting a lot more than what what presented. I was definitely impressed with the battle between Shredder and Splinter though.

And how about you? What are your thoughts about the season finale?:)
I loved it, it had funny moments and serious moments and it was mixed perfectly.
One of the best parts was the Shredder and Splinter battle.

WhitefinDolphin
08-17-2013, 10:07 PM
I loved it, it had funny moments and serious moments and it was mixed perfectly.
One of the best parts was the Shredder and Splinter battle.

True, and absolutely! I'm still impressed with the way the battle went. It was pretty dramatic and intense for a Nickelodeon show.

snake
08-17-2013, 10:09 PM
True, and absolutely! I'm still impressed with the way the battle went. It was pretty dramatic and intense for a Nickelodeon show.
I'm surprised with how much they could get away with in this show.

WhitefinDolphin
08-17-2013, 10:16 PM
I'm surprised with how much they could get away with in this show.

Yeah, I was thinking the same a while back. I can't say Nick's TMNT has crossed over any borders though. So far the Kraang being eaten in Operation:Breakout by Newtralizer has been the closest to the border.

snake
08-17-2013, 10:17 PM
Yeah, I was thinking the same a while back. I can't say Nick's TMNT has crossed over any borders though. So far the Kraang being eaten in Operation:Breakout by Newtralizer has been the closest to the border.

And April getting attacked by splinter in I, Monster. Or Karai VS April.

snake
08-17-2013, 10:18 PM
And April getting attacked by splinter in I, Monster. Or Karai VS April.

Doesn't Nick have a "No Teen in danger" policy?

WhitefinDolphin
08-17-2013, 10:30 PM
And April getting attacked by splinter in I, Monster. Or Karai VS April. Doesn't Nick have a "No Teen in danger" policy?

Yeah, you're right. I didn't think of these scenes, and you have a good point. It was a little more intense than the Turtles usual fighting scenes. Another thing I was a little surprised by in that episode is their character design of the Rat King. His face when his eyes are exposed was a little frightening, not extremely frightening but frightening enough. The most frightening bad guy by design in the series so far, in my opinion, is Chong the Cockroach Terminator.

Aye! The Karai VS. April battle felt a little more violent than the usual battles. I was a little surprised too that they actually showed Karai beating up April in a back alleyway. The scene was believable, but almost too believable.

snake
08-17-2013, 10:31 PM
Yeah, you're right. I didn't think of these scenes, and you have a good point. It was a little more intense than the Turtles usual fighting scenes. Another thing I was a little surprised by in that episode is their character design of the Rat King. His face when his eyes are exposed was a little frightening, not extremely frightening but frightening enough. The most frightening bad guy by design in the series so far, in my opinion, is Chong the Cockroach Terminator.

Aye! The Karai VS. April battle felt a little more violent than the usual battles. I was a little surprised too that they actually showed Karai beating up April in a back alleyway. The scene was believable, but almost too believable.

I was creeped out by the Rat King, and it didn't help that it was shown at night.

WhitefinDolphin
08-17-2013, 10:33 PM
I was creeped out by the Rat King, and it didn't help that it was shown at night.

Haha! I bet the sudden creepy dramatic music didn't help either? :lol:

TheCanadiandrome
08-17-2013, 10:37 PM
You too eh?

yup. and i'm also wondering when or if we'll see the new Nick TMNT toys in Canada at some point, i want those new vechiles and figures

snake
08-17-2013, 10:39 PM
yup. and i'm also wondering when or if we'll see the new Nick TMNT toys in Canada at some point, i want those new vechiles and figures

Did Canada get any of the nick figures?

WhitefinDolphin
08-17-2013, 10:46 PM

May I ask which new vehicles and figures are you referring to?

Yep, we do have the Nick figures too. :)

snake
08-17-2013, 10:56 PM
May I ask which new vehicles and figures are you referring to?

Yep, we do have the Nick figures too. :)

The new Rat kin and cockroach terminator figures

Retro-Specs
08-17-2013, 11:04 PM

Well... yes, and no.
We seem to not get the "normal" figures - only ones of the turtles that throw something, or spew "mutagen" or something of that nature. I've seen Metalhead, but that's it. No normal turtles, no Shredder, no Kraang, no others. And this is counting three different stores!

So, I'm hoping we see some others. However, I've seen all of the Nick TMNT Lego sets. Been tempted to get a few of them. Or all of them.

But I'm looking forward to a few figures - like the larger mutants, and the mousers.

snake
08-17-2013, 11:05 PM
Well... yes, and no.
We seem to not get the "normal" figures - only ones of the turtles that throw something, or spew "mutagen" or something of that nature. I've seen Metalhead, but that's it. No normal turtles, no Shredder, no Kraang, no others. And this is counting three different stores!

So, I'm hoping we see some others. However, I've seen all of the Nick TMNT Lego sets. Been tempted to get a few of them. Or all of them.

But I'm looking forward to a few figures - like the larger mutants, and the mousers.
That sounds pretty bad, I hate turtle variants,

Retro-Specs
08-17-2013, 11:10 PM
That sounds pretty bad, I hate turtle variants,

Aye. I wish they'd wait until later in the series to release the variation crap, and concentrate on the basic figures of all the characters. I'll tell you one thing, these figures aren't flying off the shelves like I bet they were hoping.

snake
08-17-2013, 11:19 PM
Aye. I wish they'd wait until later in the series to release the variation crap, and concentrate on the basic figures of all the characters. I'll tell you one thing, these figures aren't flying off the shelves like I bet they were hoping.

Here In North America they are, and it's pretty annoying, I can't find anyone! One day Walmart is fully stocked, then I come back and it's all gone!

Retro-Specs
08-17-2013, 11:24 PM
Here In North America they are, and it's pretty annoying, I can't find anyone! One day Walmart is fully stocked, then I come back and it's all gone!

Ah. Well, I did notice the classic retro figures sold quickly (Luckily we picked up all four before they disappeared), but those variation ones just hang there on the shelves.

Looks like the other stuff sells though - that mutagen goop, the mask/weapon combos, etc.

Though, WhiteFin and I live in a relatively small town, about two hours North of Toronto. If we were closer, I bet we would be seeing more figures and such.

WhitefinDolphin
08-17-2013, 11:36 PM
Ah. Well, I did notice the classic retro figures sold quickly (Luckily we picked up all four before they disappeared), but those variation ones just hang there on the shelves.

Looks like the other stuff sells though - that mutagen goop, the mask/weapon combos, etc.

Though, WhiteFin and I live in a relatively small town, about two hours North of Toronto. If we were closer, I bet we would be seeing more figures and such.

Darn right we would! http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/shakefist.gif

Retro-Specs
08-17-2013, 11:40 PM
Darn right we would! http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/shakefist.gif

I smell roadtriiiip!

We need to head down to Toronto, just to find and buy piles of TMNT merchandise, with our van decorated up like the Turtle Van and everything!

It's going to be EPIC!

snake
08-18-2013, 12:00 AM
I smell roadtriiiip!

We need to head down to Toronto, just to find and buy piles of TMNT merchandise, with our van decorated up like the Turtle Van and everything!

It's going to be EPIC!

You could add a pizza shooter and fling pizza along the way :lol:

Luigiperps
10-13-2013, 07:49 PM
Buenos noches!!!!!!!

BubblyShell22
10-14-2013, 06:46 AM
Wow. I didn't think this thread would get resurrected so quickly. And actually, it's Buenos Dias for me.