PDA

View Full Version : Looking for side art! Help!

JJY
03-30-2013, 11:56 PM
Hey there -
I'm looking for original side art (possibly CO as well) for TMNT Turtles in Time.
I'm purchasing the original arcade game but need the side art. Want original but will take reproduction.
Looked at different places online but can't find it.
Thought perhaps some turtle fans would know where to get it.
Any ideas or anyone selling?
Thanks,
Jjy

TMNTChris1980
03-31-2013, 12:09 AM
I know this isn't exactly what you want. But, you might want to go to a local print shop and have them copy they art, and you can then apply it to cabinets.

Good luck in your search.

Archon_Turtle
03-31-2013, 12:11 AM
I know it sounds like a canned answer, but in this case, ebay really is your best bet for original side art. Though you can also try the boards on http://www.klov.com.

I got MY set of NOS side art on ebay.

Also there was no need for you to put the exact same post in two different forums

Powder
03-31-2013, 12:37 AM
Also there was no need for you to put the exact same post in two different forums

In addition to that he's deliberately ignoring the fact he doesn't have permission to make threads of this nature at present time...

Nameless
03-31-2013, 01:11 PM
As far as art for a cabinet goes you can try and do what i'm doing and date a art major and have them paint it ;) haha.

ps. To be clear i'm not just dating her for her to paint the cabinet.

Cure
03-31-2013, 01:48 PM
ps. To be clear i'm not just dating her for her to paint the cabinet.

This made me laugh.

JJY
03-31-2013, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the advice! Sweet artwork.

Thanks for the help.

I'll keep my eye out! Thanks.

Also, appreciate the tip on the forum.

Not sure what you're talking about, but I'll try to abide by the forum rules. Next time, perhaps just ask if the person is aware-it could be an honest oversight.

Roseangelo
03-31-2013, 11:22 PM
Yeah. 5 replies in a row really aren't helping you here. Better get on reading those forum rules ASAP.

GK Punk
04-01-2013, 12:23 AM
In the future, please just make one post instead of 5 in a row. If you have information to add to a post you can always edit it to add more in.