PDA

View Full Version : Found kick ass tmnt character art

zak_the_neutrino
04-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Sorry if this is already posted before but I did do a forum search like the site rules say and it found no matches. Again sorry if this has been posted before. If it hasent then I found some great tmnt character art not just featuring the turtles but a lot of great characters from the original series.
http://minionfactory.blogspot.com/2012/10/oneil-jones-soldier-with-android-body.html?m=1

Powder
04-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Way too stylized for my taste, but they're still pretty neat.

Candy Kappa
04-10-2013, 11:35 AM
despite the turtles sporting The biggest pet peeve for me, the belts going under the carapace, how the hell is that anatomical possible? The shell is a part of their ribcage.

Besides that, it's kinda nifty

Refractive Reflections
04-10-2013, 11:36 AM
Agree with Powder on this one, but it's still good work that the artist was able to transform all the original toon characters into that angular style.

...Not my preferred taste, but it's still good work! :)

Kunoichi_Haruko
04-10-2013, 11:56 AM
I agree with Powder- not particularly my favorite style for the Turtles, but I like the coloring and shading and the amount of detail that went into it. I also appreciate the artist bothering with interpreting so many of the baddies as well. Hell, I don't even remember Sergeant Bananas!

Gotta say this though: Splinter... creeps me the f*ck out. He looks like one of those old, lecherous flashers that sits at the back of the bus, just waiting for an unsuspecting victim. You know that guy- the one your parents warned you about when you were a child. Look at that face. That's perv face. Splinter is a pervert, here. Do not like. :(

arizvega
04-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Whoa! that's to CoOl!

Ecto Jedi
04-10-2013, 12:41 PM
Say what you will, Mutagen Man looks pretty bitchin'. Also: Ace Duck!

Oculus Orbus
04-10-2013, 01:35 PM
I don't really enjoy those super stylized styles, but the guy's pretty good. That's a very impressive amount of work.

LH
04-10-2013, 02:20 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CpTcy51crVA/UHlewLna-yI/AAAAAAAABn8/zZUhARkzIec/s1600/031-TMNT-+LEATHERHEAD-TEMPLATED+copy.jpg
Haha! Nice! :tthumbsu:

Donatello19
04-10-2013, 05:43 PM
Way too stylized for my taste, but they're still pretty neat.
Agreed, I hate when they exaggerate the designs like that.

despite the turtles sporting The biggest pet peeve for me, the belts going under the carapace, how the hell is that anatomical possible? The shell is a part of their ribcage.

Besides that, it's kinda nifty

Well if you look at Donnie, you can see the belt goes around his shell, but yeah, that's also a pet peeve of mine when it comes to turtles.

Half Sh3ll Hero
04-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Gotta say this though: Splinter... creeps me the f*ck out. He looks like one of those old, lecherous flashers that sits at the back of the bus, just waiting for an unsuspecting victim. You know that guy- the one your parents warned you about when you were a child. Look at that face. That's perv face. Splinter is a pervert, here. Do not like. :(

Haha! He looks more like a stoner to be honest.

The only one I really liked was Metalhead.

zkarlette
04-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Not my favorite style but a fun one nonetheless.

Donatello19
04-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Bebop's my favorite out of the bunch.

Candy Kappa
04-11-2013, 01:01 AM
Agreed, I hate when they exaggerate the designs like that.

Well if you look at Donnie, you can see the belt goes around his shell, but yeah, that's also a pet peeve of mine when it comes to turtles.

actually, I think only the shoulder strap goes all around, if you look at the actual belt at the waist, you can see it doesn't continue to wrap around the whole shell, just the plastron. Leo's shoulder straps do also go all the way around, but not his belt

Eiko
04-11-2013, 01:10 AM
Ha ha they look pretty good.

joefsas
04-11-2013, 02:18 AM
I think they look awsome! What the turtles would look like if cartoon network got hold of em lol

Plasticplayhouse
04-11-2013, 05:27 AM
I think they look awsome! What the turtles would look like if cartoon network got hold of em lol

that's kinda what i was thinking.

while this is fun to look at and i appreciate all the work the person put into it. i would NOT want to see a TMNT show using those designs.

Slade
04-11-2013, 02:05 PM

Beat me to it. Except the awesome part. Either Cartoon Network or something else from nickelodeon