PDA

View Full Version : Rooftop Run coming to iOS

Colonel Schrader
04-15-2013, 11:20 AM
just found this:

http://allhailstarscream.blogspot.com/2013/04/nick-tmnt-rooftop-run-coming-to-app.html?spref=fb

sounds like a fun game, trailer looks good.

CyberCubed
04-15-2013, 11:30 AM
Ew, who are those made up aliens/mutants?

LH
04-15-2013, 12:04 PM
Can't wait to get this! I like the "TRON" look the turtles have. :tsmile:

It also says you can unlock Dogpound! (Woohoo!!! I hope they add LH in a future update!!!:tgrin:)

Powder
04-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Ew, who are those made up aliens/mutants?

Perhaps the wasp is the rumored "Wasp" who was mysteriously on a listing of toys to be received at someones local Toys R Us or whatever it was. The first two seem like a suped up Kraang & Foot soldier respectively, whereas the third is like a generic space alien mutant thingy. Dunno.

Kunoichi_Haruko
04-15-2013, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the info, Colonel.
Hmm, this is interesting. Endless cityscape sounds like they only have one level for this game. Or maybe just the one background...
Story sounds a bit simple, but considering it's a game for the iOS, I guess that's fine.
I wonder how much they'll charge...

Colonel Schrader
04-15-2013, 01:12 PM
I just hope its a paid game!! i rather pay upfront and be able to unlock the costumes by playing well.. instead of it being that free to play garbage where the game is free and you have to buy costumes and powerups with real cash..
like the 100's of endless runners already on the app store..

I like that you can play as dogpound, hope they add leatherhead, karai etc.. later on.

Donatello19
04-15-2013, 02:15 PM
Eh, the game doesn't look that great, I would've preferred a 3D styled runner like Subway Surfers, or even just an arcade like beat em up game. I am NOT a fan of those costumes AT ALL. They're bringing back memories of Fast Forward....those better never see the light of day on the show! It's cool that you can play as Dogpound though. If it's free I'll try it out, but I'm not paying anymore than 99 cents for it. Hopefully we'll get a real video game soon...

CyberCubed
04-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Perhaps the wasp is the rumored "Wasp" who was mysteriously on a listing of toys to be received at someones local Toys R Us or whatever it was. The first two seem like a suped up Kraang & Foot soldier respectively, whereas the third is like a generic space alien mutant thingy. Dunno.

I just hate it when they make up new villains for videogames that never appear anywhere else.

LH
04-15-2013, 02:28 PM
Eh, the game doesn't look that great, I would've preferred a 3D styled runner like Subway Surfers, or even just an arcade like beat em up game. I am NOT a fan of those costumes AT ALL. They're bringing back memories of Fast Forward....those better never see the light of day on the show! It's cool that you can play as Dogpound though. If it's free I'll try it out, but I'm not paying anymore than 99 cents for it. Hopefully we'll get a real video game soon...

I'm sure that the Nick series will recieve a console game at some point. It just has to happen!

Cure
04-16-2013, 09:17 PM
There is a console game coming. There's a whole topic on it.

LH
04-16-2013, 10:21 PM
There is a console game coming. There's a whole topic on it.

My mistake. I thought "Out of the Shadows" was strictly for PC.

TheCanadiandrome
04-16-2013, 11:05 PM
Damn this game looks cool

JoshDA7X
04-17-2013, 02:10 AM
looks awesome! Ill be getting it for sure!

Ninjinister
04-17-2013, 02:14 AM
Hm... another infinite runner. I've only played one of the modern takes on the genre (Pitfall!) so I can't say I'm burned out on them like most other people seem to be. If it comes to Android, I'll give it a whirl. Being able to play as Dogpound is pretty enticing, too.

Zulithe
04-17-2013, 03:04 AM
At first it sounded like a port of one of the flash games on nick.com, there is one that involves rooftops

But after looking at the gameplay footage i'm pretty impressed

i'd rather have something on 3ds/vita/console/pc but still (yes, I know there is one coming soon), i do have an iphone and i will buy every TMNT app they make :)

hopefully this is only $0.99 or 1.99 (or free?) and that this is only the first of many TMNT iOS/android apps on the way

chrisdude
04-17-2013, 05:13 PM
Looks a LOT like the Mirror's Edge iOS game. From the title, I was hoping it was 3D, like Temple Run (or the one I actually play - Sonic Dash). But I'll no doubt download it asap and see how it goes.

miru
04-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Its Not-Karai the wasp! Again!

Donatello19
04-17-2013, 06:10 PM
The app will be available in the U.S app store at 11:00 pm tonight. On an unrelated note, I discovered that there's a Usagi Yojimbo game on the app store right now as well.

Colonel Schrader
04-17-2013, 08:01 PM
The app will be available in the U.S app store at 11:00 pm tonight. On an unrelated note, I discovered that there's a Usagi Yojimbo game on the app store right now as well.

I have that, it got repetitive soon and just got boring.. I played it for like an hr max.. I have heard that they have updated the app and made it better. I need to update it and give it another shot.

Martin
04-18-2013, 10:54 AM
Y DON'T U GIVE ANDROID SOME LOVE?

Srly, I want this so badly... I guess it's the waiting game now.

LH
04-18-2013, 11:28 AM
Does anybody else leave it on the menu so they can listen to the cool remix of the theme song? :tlol:

DVD
04-18-2013, 12:06 PM
Just found it.
It's 1.49 ( I have a UK account)
Going to download, and add it to the TMNT Pinball and AirHockey (both very basic).

DVD
04-18-2013, 12:13 PM
Grrrr.
It wants a security code, that I dont have to hand. I'll have to wait till I get back to my office later this morning.

Brockon21
04-18-2013, 01:22 PM
I have this game for iPad and think it is really awesome! I also have the Usagi Yojimbo game and like it a lot, too. They are very different, but great!

Zulithe
04-18-2013, 01:29 PM
YES :) Totally bought. I have $80 in itunes credit sitting there with nothing interesting to buy :P

hope we get a lot more after this. the graphics look nice. i'll be playing it this weekend

NinjaMan
04-18-2013, 01:32 PM
Holy cow buying characters is expensive especially dogpound. Fun game my 4?yr old will like this

Donatello19
04-18-2013, 02:21 PM
I had some money on my account so I figured that I might as well buy this. It's pretty fun, but I hat how that after you pick a certain turtle, your stuck with him until you get enough coins to buy the others.

mexichrist83
04-18-2013, 03:33 PM
Playing this for my iPad and so far it's fun. I find runners to be boring for the most part and at least this one adds some fighting and exploration. I wish this was a beat em up game instead of a runner because when you get the close up Turtle Time battle sequences you're going to just wish you could run around fighting bad guys. I don't mind having to earn coins to buy other characters and gear because that gives the game more replay value for me and it's seems pretty easy to earn coins in this. I'm glad I paid the $1.99 for this. Plus, it has the show's voice cast doing the voices and that alone was a nice surprise!

Zulithe
04-18-2013, 05:44 PM
All TMNT fans who have an ios device should buy this. the gameplay may be simple but it's more than worth $1.99

all the voices are the actual actors from the show. all the lines are NEW, they aren't just lines pulled from past episodes. even the music is from the show! the turtles look and move great.

main comlaint is that the gameplay is veeery repetitive, so don't expect a whole lot of replayability for your money. but it's a little better than most of the flash games on nick.com

zkarlette
04-19-2013, 09:09 AM
I already did and I have to say it's a pretty good game considering the price, sorta like angry birds, short but entertaining. I like that the characters look and sound just like the show. But you need to choose your turtle carefully since you'll need to pay "coins" that you earn in the game ( you are also given the option of buying the coins of course...) to play with other characters. Overall it's a fun game to have.

NinjaMan
04-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Yea in saving up to buy Donnie for little one she keeps asking for him lol

JoshDA7X
04-19-2013, 10:23 AM
I bought it today, loving it so far! :)

Zulithe
04-19-2013, 10:24 AM
the fact that you can 'buy' the coins is irritating but that's almost a given in any android/ios game at this price point. I won't be buying any (I prefer the earn them!)

the gear you can upgrade to looks pretty cool, gotta say. even if it doesn't look like anything we're likely to see them using in the Nick show.

BabyTurtles
04-19-2013, 10:27 AM
My mistake. I thought "Out of the Shadows" was strictly for PC.

it's gonna be on PS3 and X-box too.

Zulithe
04-19-2013, 10:34 AM
it's gonna be on PS3 and X-box too.

But the PC version will be clearly superior! :D Given that one has a computer capable of running it. I doubt the system requirements will be very high for it, either.

Crossing my fingers for a DX11 option (games tend to get better framerates in DX11 mode when it's offered) but that's probably asking too much.

Timmetry
04-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Does anyone know if the alternate costumes do anything special?

Donatello19
04-19-2013, 04:12 PM
I'm loving this game so far, especially all of the fourth wall breaking :tlol: It's very fun! I find it easier to play on the iPad then on the iPhone. On my iPad I have Mikey, Leo and Raph, and I just have Donnie on my phone. Dogpound looks really cool to play as, I hope I can get enough coins for him soon! They should definitely add some more characters eventually too, I'd love to play as Metalhead, Leatherhead, Fishface, and even Karai. I was actually thinking that they could have a whole "bad guy" character line up, and instead of selecting the characters in the turtle lair, they could be selected in the Foot lair.

Zulithe
04-19-2013, 08:26 PM
the game is selling very well, currently #2 best selling app (not just games, but ALL iOS apps) in the store.

If this keeps up, looks like future TMNT apps are a guarantee.

BabyTurtles
04-19-2013, 10:02 PM
the game is selling very well, currently #2 best selling app (not just games, but ALL iOS apps) in the store.

TMNT in general has been doing so well! :D

I'm so happy for it!! :D Nick did good.

DVD
04-20-2013, 12:25 AM

Number 15 in the UK.

I got mine in the iPhone now, and it's cool. I chose Mikey.
Gotta admit, I'm rubbish at the game, and keep either falling off the building or getting nabbed by the ship. At this rate it'll take a year to get enough coin to buy Dogpound! :trazz:

Looking forward to checking it out on the iPad and the big screen when I get back to my office.

LH
04-20-2013, 12:45 PM
Earning coins is tough... Haha. I'm not buying anything with mine in hopes that they add LH to the line-up. I would imagine he'd be around the price of Dogpound... That will not be easy to reach. :tlol:

Zulithe
04-20-2013, 01:04 PM
i closed the app and it didn't save my coins :( be careful guys

DVD
04-20-2013, 01:40 PM
That would imply that the coins are non transferable across iOS devices.
Unless, I guess, you go in through the game center.

ObiWanFan4life
04-20-2013, 02:48 PM
Good News I look forward to playing it

Zulithe
04-20-2013, 07:02 PM
Anyone else love the part where Don goes "April! I mean.. *smooth mode enabled* April."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1sDabfw1hc&t=0m21s

Colonel Schrader
04-20-2013, 07:07 PM
That would imply that the coins are non transferable across iOS devices.
Unless, I guess, you go in through the game center.

coins do not transfer. im playing the game on 3 diff devices. only thing that transfers are game center achievements.

DVD
04-20-2013, 07:30 PM
That's good to know.
I have devices that I keep here at home and others that I keep at the office. I cant be bothered carrying them back and forth, and with cloud tech, there's no need - anyways...
Looks like I will aim to get enough coin on each device and simply run eachwith different characters. That is, if I can ever improve in the game enough to get enough coins. :lol:

LH
04-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Anyone else love the part where Don goes "April! I mean.. *smooth mode enabled* April."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1sDabfw1hc&t=0m21s

Haha! Yeah!

"No way Donnie! Old school games are the best!" :tlol:

TheCanadiandrome
04-20-2013, 11:26 PM
I wanna buy this soon! Hey anyone wanna add me on Game Center? Add Bryan S 2

zak_the_neutrino
04-21-2013, 08:11 AM
Is the game any good? How are controls? Does it lag at all? Things like that.

Brockon21
04-21-2013, 08:58 AM
Is the game any good? How are controls? Does it lag at all? Things like that.
Well, I've had it crash a couple times after the second tap/fight scene. Otherwise the graphics are awesome and the gameplay is silky smooth. Also, it is not an easy game...for me anyway. :) I like the controls a lot. They don't put buttons on the screen to act like a controller, which is nice!

zak_the_neutrino
04-21-2013, 09:27 AM
Well, I've had it crash a couple times after the second tap/fight scene. Otherwise the graphics are awesome and the gameplay is silky smooth. Also, it is not an easy game...for me anyway. :) I like the controls a lot. They don't put buttons on the screen to act like a controller, which is nice!

Thanks, that was helpful. I think I will get it. Every time I read that someones game crashes no matter what game it is, it never seems to crash on my iPhone.

CyberCubed
04-21-2013, 08:10 PM
Its pretty fun. They're probably going to add more characters at some point, like maybe Splinter, Fishface and even Shredder?

Brockon21
04-21-2013, 10:16 PM
I was so excited! I passed area 3, then got to the boss and lost. :) (Maybe it wasn't the boss...I haven't gotten further than that yet). I say it like that without naming characters because I don't want to be too bad of a spoiler for those who want to find out themselves. This game is way above my expectations for an iPad game.

chrisdude
04-22-2013, 09:04 PM
Welp. I know I'm terrible at this. I've made it to no "areas," or "bosses." I haven't manged fill my meter, yet.

Donatello19
04-23-2013, 06:05 AM
Has anyone unlocked Dogpound yet?

nimajneb
04-23-2013, 07:26 AM
I've only unlocked my first character after leo -Donatello.
Its a great game on the ipad mini, finding it difficult though. My PB is only like 500m.
Still have some way to go on this game.
Addictive as hell and the gfx are good too.
Would like more of a free to roam game but I do love this.
can't wait for the other game coming out over the summer for PS3

Zulithe
04-23-2013, 08:14 AM
Is there some secret to racking up tons of currency that I'm not getting? It is hard as hell to earn enough for upgrades.

And no, spending real money on it doesn't count in my book :P

LH
04-23-2013, 08:20 AM
Is there some secret to racking up tons of currency that I'm not getting? It is hard as hell to earn enough for upgrades.

Unfortunately, I think that's just it... They want us to spend money.:ohwell:

nimajneb
04-23-2013, 09:00 AM
:tsweatdr:I'd arrived at the same conclusion.
They've made it too difficult to earn money, but the developers are releasing updates soon apparently so i hope they make it easier to get in cash.
I spend enough on the four green guys as it is without spending on apps
:tgrumble:

LH
04-23-2013, 09:44 AM
I guess the good thing is, as long as they're making money, they will continue to make new things we can get in the app. :tsmile:

Davin
04-23-2013, 11:10 AM

I've defeated the Krang Warship once, you get 2500 coins for that. You can also get a coin boost if you get all the others first.

Unlocking Dogpound still seems like a chore, but everything else seems attainable once you build up one character with boosts and get halfway decent at the runs and turtle time.

chrisdude
04-23-2013, 04:06 PM
Sometimes, in games like this, things get tweaked after they see how people receive it.
Sonic Dash added daily bonuses like a lot of games have, where it's easier to unlock things the more days you play in a row..

Brockon21
04-24-2013, 09:48 AM
Anybody know what the difference is between cyber weapons and stealth weapons, plus cyber gear and stealth gears. Stealth gear and weapons are more speedy, so I purchased them first thinking I'd get the most effective stuff first, but maybe that just have different functions..? I'm Donatello, so I don't know if these items are named differently for different turtles.

Davin
04-24-2013, 10:10 AM
Anybody know what the difference is between cyber weapons and stealth weapons, plus cyber gear and stealth gears. Stealth gear and weapons are more speedy, so I purchased them first thinking I'd get the most effective stuff first, but maybe that just have different functions..? I'm Donatello, so I don't know if these items are named differently for different turtles.

I've got a cyber suit and weapons, haven't noticed any difference other than aesthetics, but the boosts certainly help. Buying different things will complete missions on the checklist if that matters to you.

Ive also unlocked all the turtles and they all have the same options in the store.

CyberCubed
05-05-2013, 08:32 AM
Is the game suddenly not working for anyone else? After the latest bug update it just says installing in my phone but its not moving.

Odd as I had the game since it came out and was working fine until just recently.

LH
05-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Is the game suddenly not working for anyone else? After the latest bug update it just says installing in my phone but its not moving.

Odd as I had the game since it came out and was working fine until just recently.

Hmm.. The new update's working fine for me. Did something happen(wifi disconnect, run out of memory) during installation? I guess try restarting your phone... I would tell you to redownload, but then you would lose everything.:tconfuse:

CyberCubed
05-05-2013, 09:44 AM
I don't know. The app still says "waiting" and when I click the App Store to look at the update I can't click anything there either.

I almost unlocked Dogpound too, I have all the Turtles and had like 20,000 coins, I don't want to lose all my progress.

LH
05-05-2013, 10:10 AM
I don't know. The app still says "waiting" and when I click the App Store to look at the update I can't click anything there either.

I almost unlocked Dogpound too, I have all the Turtles and had like 20,000 coins, I don't want to lose all my progress.

Hmm.. Okay, try this. turn "airplane mode" on in the settings menu, then power off. Turn the phone back on and turn airplane mode off. then, tap the app icon. Maybe if it disconnects it will attempt to reinstall.

Luigiperps
05-05-2013, 11:30 AM
I just got it, it's so fun, I love just flying through the air jumping on all the heads.
EDIT
Are the turtles any different, I only have Mikey?

Luigiperps
05-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Dudes, I just got to the third zone!!!! Mondo rad!!!

Donatello19
05-11-2013, 08:32 PM
I unlocked Dogpound, he's awesome. Doesn't make sense as to why he's attacking The Foot and vice versa though.

Davin
05-11-2013, 08:41 PM
I unlocked Dogpound, he's awesome. Doesn't make sense as to why he's attacking The Foot and vice versa though.

Yeah I thought that too, I was hoping for different levels with him. Has anyone got a perfect turtle time? That and the collect 1000 pizzas are the only missions I haven't completed.

Shark_Blade
05-16-2013, 06:17 PM
This game is fun! I'm glad I got it.

Need to unlock Raph, Don and Dogpound.

raph27
05-29-2013, 06:33 AM
Is anyone else having problems with the game? It was fine till I fully upgraded Raphael and now it crashes. EVERY SINGLE RUN. EVERY SINGLE RUN!:x

Vi11AiN6
05-29-2013, 07:09 AM
I've been enjoying this and playing it all weekend..

Shark_Blade
05-29-2013, 06:13 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the game? It was fine till I fully upgraded Raphael and now it crashes. EVERY SINGLE RUN. EVERY SINGLE RUN!:x

Try restarting your iPhone/iPad. Usually it'll refresh everything.

Before this my Sonic CD app crashed but after restart I have no problem.

Candy Kappa
05-30-2013, 01:21 AM
The game is fun for about 5 minutes and it is what I expected for a 14 NOK game.

Also had a crash that wiped all save data, losing the coin and turtles I bought.

BulletV1
05-30-2013, 05:24 PM
Does anyone else have trouble with this crashing when you get to the boss portion? It's really frustrating. I tried to uninstall and reinstall lost everything I unlocked.

snake
06-04-2013, 04:06 PM
What are the enemies after the kraang boss?

Davin
06-04-2013, 05:23 PM
What are the enemies after the kraang boss?

The first three levels repeat, with some minor layout changes. There seems to be more foot elite than the first time around in the first level. The second and third, I didn't notice any major differences. You can go thorough the game as many times as you can without getting caught or falling off the rooftop.

mexichrist83
06-20-2013, 09:56 PM
So, there have been some updates that were supposed to fix some bugs and it actually added some haha. One awesome update is that April is coming to the game soon! Dogpound is now missing a lot of black giving him a lack of nose and mustache. The 2D graphics are now very pixelated and rough looking too.

http://s24.postimg.org/mxiygbon7/photo_2.png
http://s16.postimg.org/qxb1i2x2r/photo_1.png
http://s12.postimg.org/eca2820hn/photo_3.png
http://s7.postimg.org/fmm64r15l/photo_4.png

Donatello19
06-21-2013, 06:07 AM
Cool! Not exactly the first character I would have wanted to play as but cool nonetheless. My question is how is April going to scale rooftops and fight enemies?

EDIT: Just realized she's holding her fan. These pixelated graphics are a pain, I hope they fix them soon.

Vi11AiN6
06-21-2013, 07:14 AM
Finally I've unlocked all the characters!
FYI I see no funtional upgrade enhancments for cyber or stealth weapons

Ninjinister
06-22-2013, 11:21 PM
Wow. Dogpound looks godawful in that image.

raph27
06-23-2013, 06:28 AM
Yay! Last night I unlocked Dogpound and beat the Kraang Prime ship!:D

jacobzking
06-28-2013, 01:25 PM
i havent played in a few weeks, but i did the update and now i can get through levels in about 15 seconds each. did the game get seriously easier?

Shark_Blade
06-28-2013, 05:13 PM
Looool April!

I need to update this game but I dont like how Dogpound looks. :/

Brockon21
06-29-2013, 07:59 AM
Yes I think it did! I never had beaten Krang Prime before, and I just did twice in a row without stopping with Donatello. You get tons for coins, too! I think they lowered the quality of the graphics to improve the gameplay. I'm not sure what I think about that.

Shark_Blade
06-29-2013, 11:40 PM
Yes I think the game has become easier. Before this, I only met the ninjas and alien wasps. Only now that I met the normal Krangs in black suits. I never met Krang spaceship/boss fight or whatever yet...

I know, I know I suck so hard at this game but I keep playing it. Only need to unlock Dogpound and waiting for April now..

snake
06-29-2013, 11:42 PM
I'm noticing the easy-ness too. I just beat Kraang Prime yesterday!!
My five year old little bro was expecting The Rat King as level 4. He was disappointed when it wasn't.

raph27
08-01-2013, 06:07 AM
April update out!

pihb
08-01-2013, 06:57 AM
April update out!

Updated the ipad this morning! Hopefully I can play after studying tonight.

NinjaMan
08-01-2013, 07:09 AM
April update out!

Thanks for the heads up! I wonder how often they will update with other characters. I really want Leatherhead.

Shark_Blade
08-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Yeah APRIL IS OUT!!!

IMMA UPDATE NAOW.

Unable to update? Wtf?

snake
08-01-2013, 09:50 AM
Yeah APRIL IS OUT!!!

IMMA UPDATE NAOW.

Unable to update? Wtf?

Really? Mine updated fine. Plus April is awesome!

Shark_Blade
08-01-2013, 10:00 AM
No... I think mine crashed, it won't update. :cry:

Do I delete it? But all those characters and upgrades I bought. It'll be pain to play all all over again.

Wait. I'll make backup on itunes so that might work. I need to check whether it saves my game.

This sucks.

---------

Apparently it'll save my save game, so I'll try that out.
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1274800

snake
08-01-2013, 10:04 AM
No... I think mine crashed, it won't update. :cry:

Do I delete it? But all those characters and upgrades I bought. It'll be pain to play all all over again.

Wait. I'll make backup on itunes so that might work. I need to check whether it saves my game.

This sucks.

---------

Apparently it'll save my save game, so I'll try that out.
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1274800

I hope so! It'll really suck to have to get the missions done over!

Donatello19
08-01-2013, 10:17 AM
April's out? Cool! I hope I have enough coins to buy her...BTW, were the graphics fixed with the update?

snake
08-01-2013, 10:46 AM
April's out? Cool! I hope I have enough coins to buy her...BTW, were the graphics fixed with the update?

Nope. Still terrifying.

raph27
08-01-2013, 11:15 AM
God, April's 23000 coins.....:tconfuse:

Shark_Blade
08-01-2013, 04:45 PM
I hope so! It'll really suck to have to get the missions done over!
Thanks, all is fine. :D

lol yeah..far more than Dog Pound, and I haven't even unlock him yet.

Donatello19
08-01-2013, 07:55 PM
April is awesome! She's my new favorite to play as :D Luckily I had enough coins to buy her right from the get go.

snake
08-01-2013, 08:19 PM

I've been stockin' for awhile, so I bought her instantly.

Shark_Blade
08-02-2013, 09:11 AM
Finally unlocked April. :D

"You've just been beaten by a teenage girl trained by a rat!"

Ha, who needs mutant turtles when you can kick asses yourself? :lol:

Retromute
08-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Just bought this today.. Pretty fun....

Too hard for my son though....

Shark_Blade
08-03-2013, 11:03 AM
How old is he?

Ninjinister
09-29-2013, 08:27 AM
beeteedub this is out on Android now

http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Rooftop/dp/B00F2362IE

snake
09-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Is there gonna be another update for this?

Donatello19
09-29-2013, 01:00 PM
Is there gonna be another update for this?

I hope so. The graphics are hideous, even on an iPad. Some more characters wouldn't hurt either...Karai, Fishface, etc.

raph27
09-29-2013, 01:38 PM
I hope so. The graphics are hideous, even on an iPad. Some more characters wouldn't hurt either...Karai, Fishface, etc.

Prime Battle needs to be fixed, for the high bombs if you're AS LOW AS POSSIBLE you still get hit by them, April's WAaaaaaaaaY too expensive, menus all pixelie, etc.

Donatello19
09-29-2013, 01:44 PM
Prime Battle needs to be fixed, for the high bombs if you're AS LOW AS POSSIBLE you still get hit by them, April's WAaaaaaaaaY too expensive, menus all pixelie, etc.

I haven't had any problems with the battle, and I had enough cash to get April from the start. My only problem is the pixelated graphics.

snake
09-29-2013, 02:03 PM
I haven't had any problems with the battle, and I had enough cash to get April from the start. My only problem is the pixelated graphics.

Yeah, Dogpound looks terrible.

Donatello19
09-30-2013, 06:13 PM
Good news guys, it's been updated. No more crappy graphics :D

Shark_Blade
09-30-2013, 09:15 PM
Cheers. :)

Is it me or that after Kraang boss battle I can no longer do Turtle Time? I tap the screen many times but it won't accept my input. Is my turtle exhausted or whatever?

Donatello19
12-12-2013, 01:12 PM
UPDATED!

The app icon now shows Raph, plus some new features:

Shellraiser
Driving mode
Garage area in lair
leveling up characters
360 views of characters
Mutagen canisters (dunno what they do yet)
Baxter Stockman battle
iOS 7 support
..and a lot more!

It's a much better app now, overall.

raph27
12-12-2013, 03:09 PM
........and it is doing the annoying as hell tactic of loading the update on the app even AFTER YOU DOWNLOADED THE UPDATE! This is why I stopped playing Minion Rush. C'mon.

Luigiperps
12-12-2013, 05:20 PM
UPDATED!

The app icon now shows Raph, plus some new features:

Shellraiser
Driving mode
Garage area in lair
leveling up characters
360 views of characters
Mutagen canisters (dunno what they do yet)
Baxter Stockman battle
iOS 7 support
..and a lot more!

It's a much better app now, overall.

The canisters can be used when you die to bing you back to life

Ninjinister
12-12-2013, 05:47 PM
A lot of people are complaining that the new update breaks a lot of stuff (specifically, that it resets all of your upgrades). Is this something anyone here is experiencing?

BulletV1
12-12-2013, 06:26 PM
The app crashes if I try to change any of the skins or weapons.

The street section can be annoying. Also IDK what I'm doing wrong but not matter how many times I hit Baxter his health bar stays at full.

Donatello19
12-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Hm...I played for a good half hour earlier, and didn't experience anything like the stuff you guys are mentioning..

raph27
12-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Hehe, I got April for free somehow:tgrin:

Shark_Blade
12-16-2013, 06:19 AM
I despise the street section... is there a way to skip it?

BulletV1
12-16-2013, 06:48 PM
I despise the street section... is there a way to skip it?

Sadly no. I hate them as well. I don't really get the point of the Turtle time in the Shellraiser.

Colonel Schrader
12-17-2013, 11:18 AM
i lost all my weapons and costumes after the update.. had to start over. also dogpound driving the shellraiser is weird.. lol

sdp
12-19-2013, 01:31 PM
I downloaded the Android version when it was available for free, is it any good? Are there Microtransactions? There shouldn't since it costs money right?

I don't usually like phone games unless their very simple time wasters.

nimajneb
02-11-2014, 03:33 PM
There's plenty of in game purchases but so far I've tried to avoid paying out.
It's a good time waster when stuck on the London Underground

Shark_Blade
04-17-2014, 06:07 AM
There's a new update with added new character: Casey Jones!

But it resets all your previous records/upgrades....

Not sure if the horrible shellraiser segment is still there.. *starts playing*

BulletV1
04-17-2014, 07:37 AM
Well at least your game starts after the update. Mine crashes at the loading screen. Gotta say this has been one of the most buggy games I've ever had.

Donatello19
04-17-2014, 08:59 PM
Well I was all excited to update it and play, but mine also crashes every time :ohwell: I agree that this game is very buggy...

Spidergreg
04-20-2014, 10:07 PM
oh, so i am not the only one with the crashing.... what now guys?

Shark_Blade
04-20-2014, 11:35 PM
Mine plays just fine, but I still despise that shellraiser segment so..

Why oh why do they feel the need to add that god.awful. street section???

It's called ROOFTOP RUN, right? Why bother with street? I mean if it's done well, I wouldn't bother much but this one is urgh..*facepalm*

Ninjinister
04-26-2014, 06:37 PM
It's called ROOFTOP RUN, right? Why bother with street? I mean if it's done well, I wouldn't bother much but this one is urgh..*facepalm*

Same reason Street Fighter characters fight in locations that aren't streets.

Donatello19
04-26-2014, 06:49 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't mind the Shellraiser sections? I think they're a nice change of pace.

Spidergreg
04-29-2014, 02:13 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't mind the Shellraiser sections? I think they're a nice change of pace.

I hate it.
But i guess you can always buy that item to skip it if u really hate it that much.

CombatColdCuts
08-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Why can't you save your progress? I hate having to start over in the first level all the time.

The Stryker
08-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Why can't you save your progress? I hate having to start over in the first level all the time.

It's like a 6 level endless runner game. Where 4 of the levels are exactly the same.

CombatColdCuts
08-05-2014, 07:48 PM
It's like a 6 level endless runner game. Where 4 of the levels are exactly the same.

I'm a bit disappointed with this game. I hate that I spent 3.99 on it too:tmad:.