PDA

View Full Version : Turtle tales!

snake
05-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Plot- anything, we can make it up as we go along, set in the nick universe.

Cast

Mikey- snakeweed101
Leo- Joshua30
Donnie- lugiperps
Raph- snakeweed101
Leatherhead- Leatherhead (2012)
Splinter- joshua30
Joshua's OC'S, Joshua and Jen
19centuryghost's OC,- mystee
Just ask if you can be a character that is not listed above, I will add them
OC'S are allowed! No Gary/Mary stu OC's.

LH
05-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Leatherhead, ready to go! :tgrin:

snake
05-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Leatherhead, ready to go! :tgrin:

AWSOME! I'll sign you up.

Lethal Lullaby
05-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Can I be my vampire OC? and can we say she knows the turtles?

Joshua33
05-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Is Leonardo ok for me to do as well as my OCs Joshua and Jen?

Luigiperps
05-10-2013, 06:16 PM
May I be Don? :tcouch: I can stalk April!!!!

snake
05-10-2013, 07:01 PM
May I be Don? :tcouch: I can stalk April!!!!

Nice :D and yeah, I'll add you.

snake
05-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Can I be my vampire OC? and can we say she knows the turtles?

Sure, what's her name?

snake
05-10-2013, 07:05 PM
I'll start

Mikey and Leo were sitting on a couch at the lair, Mikey had his head down. Leo could tell he was depressed.

Joshua33
05-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Leonardo chose to talk yo Mikey

"Mikey, what's the matter?" Leonardo asked his brother

Meanwhile, a boy around his early teens named Joshua arrives in town

Luigiperps
05-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Donnie was working in his lab. He was programming himself a pizza slicing maching. He was too focused on April, however. He dozed off and day dreamed about him and her. He then accidentally turned on the pizza cutting machine and it cut his finger, "Shell!!!!" He cursed to himself. He walked out into the living room and saw Leo trying to cheer Mikey up. He grabbed a tissue and wrapped up his finger and hopped beside Mikey.

snake
05-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Leonardo chose to talk yo Mikey

"Mikey, what's the matter?" Leonardo asked his brother

Meanwhile, a boy around his early teens named Joshua arrives in town

"Thinking about L-Leatherhead" mikey sniffled, " He ca-can be dead right now."
Donnie gave Mikey the tissue, "th-thanks" he stuttered as he blew into the tissue.

Joshua33
05-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Leonardo nodded to Mikey

"I know Mikey. He saved all of us. But maybe we"ll see him again." Leonardo says

Joshua tried to find a place to stay, but he fit ambushed by his ex-girlfriend Jen

Luigiperps
05-10-2013, 07:21 PM
"It's okay, he is probably fine. You know Leatherhead. I'll bet he's out there fighting off the Kraang and saving innocent inhabitants of Dimension X. He'll make it back" Donnie hugged Mikey.

snake
05-10-2013, 07:24 PM
"It's okay, he is probably fine. You know Leatherhead. I'll bet he's out there fighting off the Kraang and saving innocent inhabitants of Dimension X. He'll make it back" Donnie hugged Mikey.

Leonardo nodded to Mikey

"I know Mikey. He saved all of us. But maybe we"ll see him again." Leonardo says

Joshua tried to find a place to stay, but he fit ambushed by his ex-girlfriend Jen

" I h-hope so." he blew his nose into the tissue again, then, the turtles were jumped by a noise coming from the exit tunnel, RUNNING.

Joshua33
05-10-2013, 07:28 PM
Jen gave Joshua a hard kick to his stomach

"Just like old imes, Joshy Josh." Jen says

"Look out!" Leonardo says o his brothers

snake
05-10-2013, 07:32 PM
Jen gave Joshua a hard kick to his stomach

"Just like old imes, Joshy Josh." Jen says

"Look out!". Leonardo says o his brothers

"DUCK" Mikey screams as the two humans burst into lair, fighting, the girl, punching the other one, he got thrown into the tv and got knocked out unconsience. The girl ran out of the tunnels.
The turtles gathered around the boy, Mikey, still sniffling, said " Can we keep him?"

Joshua33
05-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Before leaving, Jen looked to the out cold Joshua

"You and I are not done, Joshy Josh." Jen says

Leonardo looked to the boy

"He'a in bad shape." Leonaro says

Luigiperps
05-10-2013, 07:46 PM
"This is highly illogical" Don pondered, "People should not just ponder upon our lair."

snake
05-10-2013, 07:48 PM
Before leaving, Jen looked to the out cold Joshua

"You and I are not done, Joshy Josh." Jen says

Leonardo looked yo the boy

"He'a in bad shape." Leonaro says

" yeah" Mikey said, just then, Raph came out of his room. " What's all that noise, Mikey are you-oh?" Raph said rubbing his eyes, " Who's that?". " He's a boy!" Mikey said.
Joshua became conscience again...

Lethal Lullaby
05-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Her name's Mystee. I'll be April too?

"I wonder what those turtles are up to." Mystee said to herself as she wandered down the sewers. She heard what sounded like fighting. "That doesn't sound like the turtles or April?" She ran closer and hid in the shadow's outside the entrance. She saw the human boy and girl. Am I really going to stop this? She wondered to herself. Then she saw the girl left.

April looked at the new guy, Joshua, "Are you alright? Why were you two down here?"

"And what's her problem?" Mystee appeared in their lair first as a foggy mist then to herself.

snake
05-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Her name's Mystee. I'll be April too?

"I wonder what those turtles are up to." Mystee said to herself as she wandered down the sewers. She heard what sounded like fighting. "That doesn't sound like the turtles or April?" She ran closer and hid in the shadow's outside the entrance. She saw the human boy and girl. Am I really going to stop this? She wondered to herself. Then she saw the girl left.

April looked at the new guy, Joshua, "Are you alright? Why were you two down here?"

"And what's her problem?" Mystee appeared in their lair first as a foggy mist then to herself.
Mikey looked over too Mystee, " that's a boy!" he said. " And don said illogical." he whispered into her ear.
Joshua became fully conscience and looked around, he opened his mouth to scream...

Luigiperps
05-10-2013, 07:53 PM
"Mystee, that you?" Donnie asked. He then saw April, "He-hey April! How was your day?"

Joshua33
05-10-2013, 07:54 PM
"That girl seemed to be pretty mean to him." Leonardo says as Joshua started coming around

"Ugh, Jen sure took me by surprise that time." Joshua says

snake
05-10-2013, 07:55 PM
"That girl seemed to be pretty mean to him." Leonardo says as Joshua started coming around

"Ugh, Jen sure took me by surprise that time." Joshua says

" Jen?" all four turtles said at the same time, April and Mystee thought to themselves, " Jen?"

Lethal Lullaby
05-10-2013, 07:57 PM
"Yeah." Mystee told Donatello. "Female's can be like that. Especially one's with problems." Mystee added.

"My day was just like any other day... That would explain your behavior." April replied to Donatello and commented on Mystee.

Joshua33
05-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Joshua sighed

"Yeah her name is Jen. She and I used to date. But she um, dumped and broke my heart." Joshua reveals

snake
05-10-2013, 07:59 PM
"Yeah." Mystee told Donatello. "Female's can be like that. Especially one's with problems." Mystee added.

"My day was just like any other day... That would explain your behavior." April replied to Donatello and commented on Mystee.

Mikey went to the kitchen to get Joshua a drink, " Sounds nasty, what's your name?" Raph said to him.

Lethal Lullaby
05-10-2013, 08:01 PM
April frowned, "That's awful."

"Especially since she keeps trying kick your butt." Mystee said.

Joshua33
05-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Joshua slowly stood up

"My name is Joshua or Josh for short. However Jen calls me Joshy Josh." Joshua says

snake
05-10-2013, 08:04 PM
April frowned, "That's awful."

"Especially since she keeps trying kick your butt." Mystee said.

Raph couldn't help laughing at the thought of a woman beating up a man, and Joshy Josh.
Mystee slapped Raph in the back for that.
Mikey came back with a drink, Joshua picked it up and drank it.

Joshua33
05-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Joshua took a s of the drink

"Do you have any family or friends?" Leonardo asks

Jodhua shook his head

"No, no friends or family.' Joshua admits

Lethal Lullaby
05-10-2013, 08:10 PM
"Name's Mystee."

"And I'm April."

"I don't get it." Mystee said. "If my ex was trying to kill me... Oh wait that did happened before."

"You had a boyfriend?" April asked astonised.

Mystee crossed her arms and replied "Yeah. For like two hours. Then he made the mistake of pulling me into an alley with a knife. Long story short. He stabbed me and I bit his throat out." Mystee looked at Joshua. "Obviously you can't do that."

snake
05-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Joshua took a s of the drink

"Dp you have any family or friends?" Leonardo asks

Jodhua shook his head

"No, no friends or family.' Joshua admits

"Name's Mystee."

"And I'm April."

"I don't get it." Mystee said. "If my ex was trying to kill me... Oh wait that did happened before."

"You had a boyfriend?" April asked astonised.

Mystee crossed her arms and replied "Yeah. For like two hours. Then he made the mistake of pulling me into an alley with a knife. Long story short. He stabbed me and I bit his throat out." Mystee looked at Joshua. "Obviously you can't do that."

All the turtles plus April looked at Mystee with a blank stare, " Aaaaany ways, What happend to your family josh?" Mikey said

Luigiperps
05-10-2013, 08:27 PM
Donnie pulled out his T-Phone and went through the calculations, "There is a 1 in 10 million 8 hundred 57.89722222 chance that anyone could stumble into this lair!!!! How!!!!" Donnie just could not except it.

snake
05-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Donnie pulled out his T-Phone and went through the calculations, "There is a 1 in 10 million 8 hundred 57.89722222 chance that anyone could stumble into this lair!!!! How!!!!" Donnie just could not except it.

" And there is a million in a million chance that you are boring me to death." Raph replied.

Luigiperps
05-10-2013, 08:45 PM
"That would mean...oh....you really suck, Raph." Donnie then went back into his lab.

snake
05-10-2013, 08:48 PM
"That would mean...oh....you really suck, Raph." Donnie then went back into his lab.

Raph smirked at his acomplishment.

Lethal Lullaby
05-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Mystee quietly laughed at Raphael's comment to Donatello. "Don't think I'm gonna sugarcoat everything for you, Josh. That just isn't how I roll." Mystee warned him.

April walked over to the couch and sat down. "Mystee. I know you don't like humans as much as you like animals, but please don't try to scare the dude."

"I probably should let you know that I'm a vampire."

"Mystee!" April grabbed her wrist and yanked Mystee on the couch with her.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 03:37 AM
Joshua was a little startled by tha vampire statement. But he shooknit off

" To be honest, my mom and dad passed away. No brothers or sisters. Only Jen and she was only using me." . Joshua says

Leonardo felt concerned for Joshua

"Guys, what should we do? We can't let Jen get him." Leonardo says

snake
05-11-2013, 06:16 AM
Joshua was a little startled by tha vampire statement. But he shooknit off

" To be honest, my mom and dad passed away. No brothers or sisters. Only Jen and she was only using me." . Joshua says

Leonardo felt concerned for Joshua

"Guys, what should we do? We can't let Jen get him." Leonardo says

" He could stay with us!" Mikey said.

Meanwhile at shredders lair.

Baxter enters shredders chambers, " Someone wants to see you, Mr. Shredder."
Jen walked behind him.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 06:30 AM
Leonardo thought it maybe a hood idea for Joshua's safety

"Maybe a good idea." Leonardo says

Jen seemed a little nervous about meeting Shredder

snake
05-11-2013, 06:36 AM
Leonardo thought it maybe a hood idea for Joshua's safety

"Maybe a good idea." Leonardo says

Jen seemed a little nervous about meeting Shredder

" state your name and reason for being here. " two armored foot guards said as they approached Jen.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 06:46 AM
Jen tried to remain as calm as she could

"My name is Jen. I came here because I came across four big turtles." Jen says

snake
05-11-2013, 06:48 AM
Jen tried to remain as calm as she could

"My name is Jen. I came here because I came across four big turtles." Jen says

The guards let her pass. She saw a man in armor sitting on a throne, " Big Turtles? So you've heard of me?" shredder said.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 06:57 AM
Jen knelt down on her knees to show Shredder respect

"Yes I have heard of you Shredder. My ex-boyfriend's met up with the turtles." Jen says

Meanwile Joshua is remembering his parents

snake
05-11-2013, 07:01 AM
Jen knelt down on her knees to show Shredder respect

"Yes I have heard of you Shredder. My ex-boyfriend's met up with the turtles." Jen says

Meanwile Joshua is remembering his parents

" interesting." shredder said. " I shall train you, report to the training room, karai will be waiting." shredder said.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 07:07 AM
Jen nodded

"Yes master Shredder." Jen says as she heads to the training room

Joshua took out a picture of his parents

"Mom, dad." Joshua says sadly

snake
05-11-2013, 07:12 AM
Jen nodded

"Yes master Shredder." Jen says as she heads to the training room

Joshua took out a picture of his parents

"Mom, dad." Joshua says sadly

Leo sits by Joshua, and Mikey offers him a pizza, just then, splinter enters the room...

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 07:18 AM
"My sons what is happening?" Master Splinter asks. He then notices Joshua and him holding a picture of Toba and Aaron

"Joshua? It is you!" Master Splinter says

snake
05-11-2013, 07:19 AM
"My sons what is happening?" Master Splinter asks. He then notices Joshua and him holding a picture of Toba and Aaron

"Joshua? It is you!" Master Splinter says

" you know him?" Raph says to splinter, " b-but how?"
Joshua looks shocked

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 07:24 AM
Joshua hands the picture to Splinter

"You see Rapheal, when I was human, I was friends with his parents Toba and Aaron. At the time Toba was pregant with Joshua." Splinter reveals

snake
05-11-2013, 07:29 AM
Joshua hands the picture to Splinter

"You see Rapheal, when I was human, I was friends with his parents Obama and Aaron. At the time Toba was pregant with Joshua." Splinter reveals

The turtles now understood. April and mystee heard from the back of the lair, where they were staying

Back at shredders lair, karai and Jen were training.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 07:31 AM
Jen surpisenly was very skilled of being a bibja and trained by Karai, Jen had potential

snake
05-11-2013, 07:35 AM
Jen surpisenly was very skilled of being a bibja and trained by Karai, Jen had potential

After their training session, karai let Jen pick a weapon of her choice, " your pick." karai said

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 07:45 AM
Jen picked a katanna of her own

"This should help out nicely." Jen says

Meqnwhile, Leonardo asked Joshua

"Who killed your parents?" Leonardo asked

"It was the Foot, right in front of me." Joshua says

snake
05-11-2013, 07:46 AM
Jen picked a katanna of her own

"This should help out nicely." Jen says

Meqnwhile, Leonardo asked Joshua

"Who killed your parents?" Leonardo asked

"It was the Foot, right in front of me." Joshua says

All four turtles gasped, " shredder?" Mikey said.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 07:55 AM
Joshua nodded

"Yeah. It was horrible losing my parents." Joshua says

"Your parents were close friends of mine when I was human." Splinter says

snake
05-11-2013, 07:59 AM
Joshua nodded

"Yeah. It was horrible losing my parents." Joshua says

"Your parents were close friends of mine when I was human." Splinter says

Mikey and Leo gathered around splinter, Raph noticed it was time for the nights patrol, " time for patrol." he said, " what are we going to do with Joshua?" said Mikey pointing. " we can't just leave him here" he added

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 08:05 AM
Master Splinter thought about this

"Maybe you should take him along my sons. He has potential." Splinter says

LH
05-11-2013, 08:05 AM
So, what point should I jump in guys? Should I be offering Dimension X commentary right now? Or do you guys want me to bring LH back?

snake
05-11-2013, 08:07 AM
So, what point should I jump in guys? Should I be offering Dimension X commentary right now? Or do you guys want me to bring LH back?

Just do LH's point of view from dimension x, we're going to come save you soon after the first patrol.

snake
05-11-2013, 08:10 AM
Master Splinter thought about this

"Maybe you should take him along my sons. He has potential." Splinter says

" but he- and- you can't-" Raph said, splinter shot him a look, " yes sensei."

Jen was loving her weapon, cutting through training dummy's and battling karai,
Shredder came down to the the training room, dogpound was leading a group of purple dragons to retrieve info on the kraang, he asked Jen to go with them

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 08:17 AM
Jen nodded her head to Shredder

"I won"t let you down, Master Shredder. I promise." Jen vows to Shredder as she joins Dogpound

"Trust me Rapheal. Joshua he'll be a big help." Splinter says

LH
05-11-2013, 08:17 AM
Sounds good!

Running. Fighting. His entire life, these were the only two things Leatherhead knew.

He ran through the corridors of the Kraang base, hiding from those who wished to imprison him again. It had been days since he raided the supplements the Kraang used to feed him through those horrible machines. If only he could get back to the portal.

If only he could get back to his friends.

snake
05-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Jen nodded her head to Shredder

"I won"t let you down, Master Shredder. I promise." Jen vows to Shredder as she joins Dogpound

"Trust me Rapheal. Joshua I'll be a big help." Splinter says

" fine." Raph said. All four turtles plus Joshua and mystee set out for patrol.
Raph ad Mikey go to the rooftops with Joshua, and the rest cover ground.
Back at the lair, April was using Donnie's lab as a command center, feeding the turtles info from the computer screens

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 08:24 AM
While on patrol with the TMNT, Joshua otted the shadow of Jen in a distance

"What's Jem to?" Joshua thinks

snake
05-11-2013, 08:27 AM
While on patrol with the TMNT, Joshua otted the shadow of Jen in a distance

"What's Jem to?" Joshua thinks
" no idea" Mikey said, " April give us some news" Raph added

April pulled up a camera on the computer, " she's got a kattana!" april said,
Joshua hide behind a shed on the rooftop.

( sorry 19thcenturyghost I had to play as April for that part)

LH
05-11-2013, 08:28 AM
Leatherhead heard the footsteps of Kraang bots approaching his way. He ran off to another corridor, the Kraang spotting him in the process.

An alarm sounded.

Suddenly, Leatherhead was surrounded by Kraang bots. With no place to run, he started to destroy the Kraang bots left and right.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 08:31 AM
Joshua wanted to say no, but chose against it

"Just give her one for me will you?" Joshua asks the turtles as he goes to hide

snake
05-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Raph looked at Mikey " is that...dogpound and the purple dragons with her?" Raph said as Jen scowered the rooftops, " we can't let her see us. " Raph said,
"Don't worry josh, we got you covered. Hey Mikey, got a shuriken?" he said.

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2013, 08:34 AM
(that's kewl)

Mystee was with the Raphael, Michelangelo and Joshua. She heard April's warning about the sword. Mystee smirked, "Ha. I'm not afraid some sword."

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 08:37 AM
Leonardo thought everything over

"Jen with Dogpound and the Purple Draons? She must have met with Shredder." Leonardo says

snake
05-11-2013, 08:39 AM
(that's kewl)

Mystee was with the Raphael, Michelangelo and Joshua. She heard April's warning about the sword. Mystee smirked, "Ha. I'm not afraid some sword."

Mikey threw the shuriken, it hit one of the purple dragons, killing him, " what was that?" Tsoi said, " don' know" replied fong. " Mystee, NOW" Raph said

LH
05-11-2013, 08:39 AM
Leatherhead continued to fight the Kraang bots, but more and more replaced those he had already taken down. He turned around quickly to face the next round.

Suddenly, the Kraang bot he turned to stuck a high voltage shock stick to his chest. With no more energy, and a searing pain flooding throughout his body, Leatherhead blacked out.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 08:42 AM
Jen looked and saw the TMNT

"Looks like we have company." Jen says to Karai

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Mystee looked at Raphael, "Da hell am I supposed to do?" She saw the two purple dragons then jumped down between them. "Lights out, boys." She grabbed both of their heads and smashed them together knocking them out.

April watched over them through the camera, "Be careful, guys."

snake
05-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Jen looked and saw the TMNT

"Looks like we have company." Jen says to Karai

" let's do this.." karai says to Jen.

Donnie and Leo join them, with Donnie staying back to protect Joshua
Mikey knocked out more of the purple dragons, but more crowded mystee.
" mystee!" Raph shouted as he took out a few more.
Just then, Leo spotted karai

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Jen smirked as she tested hers with Leonardo's.

"What are you up to, Karai?". Leo asks Karai

snake
05-11-2013, 08:56 AM
Jen smirked as she tested her own katanna against Leonardo's

"I see you're protecting the looser. Makes sense." Jen says

The two fought as Mikey went up against dogpound, " who's afraid of the big bad dog?" he said as he smashed his hand into the building, " really, dude, lame...." Mikey said, dodging dogpound.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 09:00 AM
"What are you up to Karai?" Leo asks

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2013, 09:01 AM
"I'm sorry are you done being a bit-" Mystee was about to ask Jen, but saw the purple dragons closing in on her. "I don't think so." She used her sharp nails and swung her arm cutting their bellies open. She jumped into the air and landed somewhere less crowded. "Well that was fun. Hmm. Who to fight next?" Mystee wondered.

snake
05-11-2013, 09:23 AM
"What are you up to Karai?" Leo asks
" oh, Y'know, trying to kill you" she says clashing with Leo
"I'm sorry are you done being a bit-" Mystee was about to ask Jen, but saw the purple dragons closing in on her. "I don't think so." She used her sharp nails and swung her arm cutting their bellies open. She jumped into the air and landed somewhere less crowded. "Well that was fun. Hmm. Who to fight next?" Mystee wondered.

" Mystee, I could use some help over here!" Mikey says as he fights dogpound

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2013, 09:30 AM
"Um. I don't really fight animals, Mikey!" Mystee admitted. "I guess I can let him chase me til he tires out." Mystee said.

"Hey poochie! Come and get me!" Mystee called to Dogpound.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 09:37 AM
Jen saw a chance to strike at Joshua while Karai dealt with Leonardo

"Time to settle our business, Joshua." Jen says

Jen and Joshua seemed to br an even match

snake
05-11-2013, 09:44 AM
"Um. I don't really fight animals, Mikey!" Mystee admitted. "I guess I can let him chase me til he tires out." Mystee said.

"Hey poochie! Come and get me!" Mystee called to Dogpound.

" argh" dogpound snarled as he lashed out at mystee.

" hey where'd josh go?" said Donnie then he looked over at him fighting Jen, " oh no."

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Joshua managed to avoid Jrn!/ katanna swipes

"Hold still!" Jen yelled

"Not going to happen, Jen! What are you doing with these villains?" Joshua asks

"Trying to make a nam for myself and be on hhe winning team!" Jen says

snake
05-11-2013, 10:17 AM
Joshua managed to avoid Jrn!/ katanna swipes

"Hold still!" Jen yelled

"Not going to happen, Jen! What are you doing with these villains?" Joshua asks

"Trying to make a nam for myself and be on hhe winning team!" Jen says

Dogpound slammed into josh, pounding his fists, josh looked at his towering figure.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Joshua groaned as Dogpound held him down

"Oh crud! I can't get up." Joshua says and he glares at Jrn

"You already have made a name for yourself Jen: traitor!" Joshua says

snake
05-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Joshua groaned as Dogpound held him down

"Oh crud! I can't get up." Joshua says and he glares at Jrn

"You already have made a name for yourself Jen: traitor!" Joshua says

Donnie couldn't watch anymore, he jumped up and whacked dogpound in his back with his bo staff. Dogpound took his hands off him and grabbed Donnie. Josh gave him a kick in the legs, tripping him. Just then, Jen had josh by his throat, and threw him across the building.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 11:10 AM
"Ow!" Joshua said recoiling in pain from Jen's attack

"Do, how does it feel to know you don't stand a chance against us?" Jrn asks Jodhia

"You and your partners won"t win, Jen!" Joshua says

Leonardo turned his head and saw Joshua in trouble thanks to Jen

"Joshua! Sorry Karai, but Joshua needs help." Leonardo says

Luigiperps
05-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Donnie whacked Dogpound in the nose. Dogpound fell in pain. Donnie backed up, but the Chained up Kraang grabbed him and pulled him down. Donnie was dragged away and the Kraang pulled out a mini portal, sending Donnie away to Dimension X.

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Mystee looked at Jen. "I haven't fought a girl for a while." She shrugged. "Eh. I'll just watch and see how things go down." Mystee stood off to the side with her arms crossed.

LH
05-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Leatherhead was completely unconscious. The Kraang bots connected the support systems to Leatherhead's arms and legs.

They suspended him in a preservation chamber.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 01:28 PM
"They got Donatello! He came to help me out. So I got to return the favor!" Joshua thinks to himself

With that in mind, Joshua went to try to rescue Donatello by himself for Leonardo, Mikey and Rapheal

snake
05-11-2013, 03:10 PM
"They got Donatello! He came to help me out. So I got to return the favor!" Joshua thinks to himself

With that in mind, Joshua went to try to rescue Donatello by himself for Leonardo, Mikey and Rapheal

" no!" Mikey screamed as josh jumped through the portal
Soon, all four turtles were in the portal
Jen and the foot left the area to report back to shredder...but were soon stopped by Mystee!

snake
05-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Before I continue the story, I'll give a brief summary.

Jen, karai, dogpound and four purple dragons are confronted by mystee above shredders lair,

All four turtles and Joshua were sucked into dimesion x.

April and splinter are still at the lair

Continuing the story

April watched as the cameras went out, she saw the turtles get sucked in and then the frequency went out.

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2013, 03:24 PM
Mystee hissed at them showing her fangs. "Where do you think you guys are going." She suddenly realized the turtles were gone, "Dammit!" She looked at the villains and waited for their first move.

"NO!" April shouted. "Splinter, the guys have been sucked into a portal! Mystee's out there by herself!"

Luigiperps
05-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Donnie fell out of the portal and saw a bunch of Kraang. He lunged at them.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Splinter heard April's statement

"I am sure my sons can handle it April. If you want to help her out, you may go. I am concerned about Joshua. I promised his parents I's look after him for them if anything happend." Splinter says

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2013, 06:56 PM
"Yeah. I think I should go out and help her. Thanks to your training I've gotten a lot better at this ninja fighting." April told him as she made sure she had her cell. "See ya!" April went out up to find Mystee.

Mystee looked at Jen. "Aww." She said sarcastically. "Looks like your punching bag isn't here. Now I know how fun it is to beat up dudes, but come on girl. That's a little too much don't you think? What did he do? YOU are the who broke his heart. Not that I care that much." Mystee asked her.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 07:10 PM
Master Splinter nodded to April in reply

Jen didn't lower her katanna, but kept an eye on Mystee

"If you don't mind that's personal." Jen says in a dangerous one of voice

Joshua Meqnwhile was starting to get freaked out after going through the portal

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Mystee put up one of her hands, "Yeah. I don't care. How was your day? Oh wait. Still don't give a ****." Mystee laughed. "Okay. Well you all are boring. Not lying." Mystee said as she turned around and walked off.

Joshua33
05-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Jen let a sigh once Mystee has left

"Well, she's gone. But what are we going to do now Karai? I hate to report to Master Shredder if we failed." Jen says

Luigiperps
05-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Donnie looked off and saw Leatherhead. He ran towards him.

snake
05-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Donnie looked off and saw Leatherhead. He ran towards him.

Mikey ran up to Leatherhead and hugged Leatherhead
" dude! What's up! What's been going on?"
He then saw Leatherhead was chained up with a energy field.

LH
05-11-2013, 09:37 PM
The barely conscious Leatherhead could not believe what he saw... It was Michelangelo! and his brother!

"Michelangelo!!! My friend!!! I am so glad to see you here!!!

Leatherhead went to return Michelangelo's hug, but was restrained by the energy field that bound him.

"They must have put me here for an experiment they have planned..."

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2013, 10:23 PM
"Oh you're all right! Mystee lets go. We gotta figure out how to get our friends back." April said as she saw Mystee walking alone.

Mystee looked at April, "No really??" She asked as if it were obvious. "Don't worry. Don's probably building something to bring them back in. WE need to see if we can learn more of whatever those guys were planning." Mystee told April.

"You think we can really stop them?" April questioned her.

"I wouldn't bet on it." Mystee responded.

"Oh that's comforting." April said sarcastically.

"I guess we should see what Splinter thinks first." Mystee finally said and she walked with April back to the lair.

Joshua33
05-12-2013, 04:31 AM
Joshua saw that Miket and Donatello were talking to a deigns os tigers named Leatherheaf, he was in a bind. Joshua knew he had o help free Leatherhead as he came o the two turtles and Leatherhead

"I'm a friend of the turtles. Don't worry. Maybe Donatello and I can get you free. I'm pretty smart myself." Joshua says to Leatherhead and Donatello

snake
05-12-2013, 07:14 AM
The barely conscious Leatherhead could not believe what he saw... It was Michelangelo! and his brother!

"Michelangelo!!! My friend!!! I am so glad to see you here!!!

Leatherhead went to return Michelangelo's hug, but was restrained by the energy field that bound him.

"They must have put me here for an experiment they have planned..."

' were gonna get you out....somehow." Mikey said, but the energy shocked him, " Leo, Raph, some help over here!" He shouted

Joshua33
05-12-2013, 08:11 AM
"On it Mikey." Leonardo says

Leonardo comes to help Mikey, Donatello and Joshua to try to free Leatherhead

snake
05-12-2013, 09:10 AM
"On it Mikey." Leonardo says

Leonardo comes to help Mikey, Donatello and Joshua to try to free Leatherhead

As all four turtles bash the energy charges with their weapons, leatherhead breaks free, the broken charges send off a signal, and an army of kraang rush to the deserted area.
" Guys, looks like trouble" says Raph as he points to the army of kraang rushing towards them, " is that......a shark??" mikey says looking at the front of the kraang army.

Joshua33
05-12-2013, 09:15 AM
'A shark, just great." Joshua thinks

"Guys, somehow we got to get out of here. What we need is someone to deal with the shark." Leonardo says

snake
05-12-2013, 09:38 AM
'A shark, just great." Joshua thinks

"Guys, somehow we got to get out of here. What we need is someone to deal with the shark." Leonardo says

The army stopped and surrounded the turtles, josh, and leatherhead,
" I am armaggon, second in command of the kraang" the shark said,
" you are the turtles, you are interfering, you must be punished!
" give in, we're outnumbered."
The kraang started to led them to their doom.

snake
05-12-2013, 09:43 AM
As the kraang continued to bring them to the prison, they saw a city under attack. " What's that?" Mikey said. " The ones known as the turtles are the ones who are moving along are not moving along. MOVE ALONG. The turtles entered the prison, they saw a kraang dumping mutagen on a neutrino, " what's that?" Mikey repeated, they saw the neutrino turn into a rock creature. The turtles were led to a cell.

Lethal Lullaby
05-12-2013, 10:02 AM
April and Mystee quickly showed up in the lair.

"Splinter. We don't know what to do. Mystee thinks Donatello will get them out of Dimension X..."

"So we should stay here and fight the baddies that remain here. So they don't come after you since your sons are gone." Mystee finished.

snake
05-12-2013, 10:14 AM
The turtles watch out of their cell window as the rock soilders march to battle against the neutrinos, " dudes, it think their fighting" Mikey said, " Explosions and laser guns firing at each other? No Mikey, I think their just having a innocent party."

Joshua33
05-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Masyer Splinter knew the girls were right

"You two make a good point." Master Splinter admits

"Stand your ground guys. This could get ugly. but Joshuq is also a little overwhelmed by this." Leonardo says

LH
05-12-2013, 01:50 PM
Leatherhead started to pound on the glass, desperately trying to break them out.

"Rrgg..Raahh!!"

"I am to weak.. There must be another way."

Joshua33
05-12-2013, 02:01 PM
"Leatherhead, don't worry. We'll figure a way to get out of here with you." Leonardo says

Joshua seemed to have calmed down from freaking out. He seemed to be remembering something hos father told him

"Focus on your objective. Everything has a weakness."n Aaron's words went through his head.

arizvega
05-12-2013, 02:06 PM
"Yeah. I think I should go out and help her. Thanks to your training I've gotten a lot better at this ninja fighting." April told him as she made sure she had her cell. "See ya!" April went out up to find Mystee.

Mystee looked at Jen. "Aww." She said sarcastically. "Looks like your punching bag isn't here. Now I know how fun it is to beat up dudes, but come on girl. That's a little too much don't you think? What did he do? YOU are the who broke his heart. Not that I care that much." Mystee asked her.

I like that pictrue of Garfield HAHAHA:D:D:D:D

snake
05-12-2013, 02:51 PM
BOOM! An explosive from a rock soilder hit the jail, breaking the turtles, josh, and leatherhead out.
" seems like an intergalactic war!" Donnie says. " Get down!" a neutrino says,
" zak, get these THINGS, away form the fight!" he grunts.
Zak pulls them into a shelter
" What are you doing here?" he shouts.

LH
05-12-2013, 02:55 PM
Leatherhead followed Michelangelo into the shelter

"I have been meaning to ask the same thing. What brought you here?"

snake
05-12-2013, 03:08 PM
Leatherhead followed Michelangelo into the shelter

"I have been meaning to ask the same thing. What brought you here?"

" a kraang! It was locked up in shredders lair and....it sucked us in?" Mikey said.

" a kraang, eh?" zak said, scratching his chin, " what'a you know about kraang"
" how about you explain to us first? " Raph replied.

" Fine, kraang live here, their planet died, and the atmosphere is becoming unstable for them here, but us neutrinos can handle it. They brought some generals from their planet.....and mutagen, but on to that later, their destroying the planet to have a home planet, after they kill us, their gonna change the atmosphere, after that, their gonna take over more planets, to feed their leader, rumor has it that their investigating a planet called earth, to make it another kraang-ruled planet.Now on to the mutagen, they kidnap neutrinos and turn them into extra rock soilders to serve the kraang, but the mutagen acts strange and unpredictable on other worlds." zak said.
" their ya have it! Now explain to me why you are here." he added.

Lethal Lullaby
05-12-2013, 03:19 PM
"Okay let's go." Mystee said and walked April out the lair.

"Wait what's your plan?"
"Compromise."

April sighed, "Great..."

They ran until they got to the Shredder's place. "Stay here April."

Mystee took a breath and let it out. She knocked on the door repeatedly, "Does somebody need a maid??"

April facepalmed herself.

snake
05-12-2013, 03:32 PM
"Okay let's go." Mystee said and walked April out the lair.

"Wait what's your plan?"
"Compromise."

April sighed, "Great..."

They ran until they got to the Shredder's place. "Stay here April."

Mystee took a breath and let it out. She knocked on the door repeatedly, "Does somebody need a maid??"

April facepalmed herself.
A few purple dragons opened the door " uh...,hello? Who dat?" he said

Joshua33
05-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Leomqrdp listened to what Leatherhead explained as well as Joshua

"Looks like we got our work cut out for us guys." Leonardo says

snake
05-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Leomqrdp listened to what Leatherhead explained as well as Joshua

"Looks like we got our work cut out for us guys." Leonardo says

But zak explained, not leatherhead.

Joshua33
05-12-2013, 06:45 PM
"OK guys, we got to get to work. But I think Joshua should sit this one out. He seems drained." Leonardo says

It was true, Joshua looked very pale and his vision was getting blurry

Lethal Lullaby
05-12-2013, 08:01 PM
"I'm the cleaning lady!" Mystee lied and her eyes changed pink.

snake
05-12-2013, 08:36 PM
"I'm the cleaning lady!" Mystee lied and her eyes changed pink.

" yes Mrs cleaning lady. You must clean." The dragon said under mystees mind control. The two walked in.

LH
05-12-2013, 09:11 PM
"My friends.. We will have to be careful. The one who attacked you before, General Traag, is in charge of this area."

Lethal Lullaby
05-13-2013, 03:02 PM
These guys are dumb as bricks. Mystee thought. Her eyes only changed pink because she was lying. She signalled April to come over. The two girls walked inside. "Egads. Look at all this space. I'm expected to clean this?" Mystee thought out loud.

"Who owns this place?" April asked, "We need to uh see what he or she wants us to clean first." she quickly added.

Joshua33
05-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Leonardo then remembered the solider known as General Traag from their attack on the TCRI building

"I remember him. He was very tough indeed." Leonardo says

snake
05-13-2013, 04:42 PM
These guys are dumb as bricks. Mystee thought. Her eyes only changed pink because she was lying. She signalled April to come over. The two girls walked inside. "Egads. Look at all this space. I'm expected to clean this?" Mystee thought out loud.

"Who owns this place?" April asked, "We need to uh see what he or she wants us to clean first." she quickly added.

A security foot guard stopped them. " who are you?" he said.

snake
05-13-2013, 07:35 PM
"My friends.. We will have to be careful. The one who attacked you before, General Traag, is in charge of this area."

Leonardo then remembered the solider known as General Traag from their attack on the TCRI building

"I remember him. He was very tough indeed." Leonardo says

Traag was outside the shelter, knocking down buildings and smashing neutrinos, armaggon was tearing a neutrino in half, as he tore her, he turned around and snapped one in half.
The turtles looked in shock on the shelters lookout computer.

Luigiperps
05-13-2013, 07:48 PM
Donatello held back tears for the souls who lost their lives. He had to go against everything he believed in to not go out and defend the inicent civilians.

Lethal Lullaby
05-13-2013, 07:56 PM
"We're the cleaning ladies." Mystee lied again. "We're her to clean. For you. Understand?"

April just stood there and nodded her head a little unsurely.

snake
05-13-2013, 07:57 PM
"We're the cleaning ladies." Mystee lied again. "We're her to clean. For you. Understand?"

April just stood there and nodded her head a little unsurely.

" uh, yeah, sure." he replied, "clean the throne room, that needs dust off!"

Lethal Lullaby
05-13-2013, 08:03 PM
"Right away!" April said as she and Mystee headed towards the throne room.

Mystee stopped April. "i'll go first. if Shredder tries to attack me at least i'll survive longer then you probably would." mystee walked in his throne room.

"What needs dustng up in here? Frick . i forgot my feather duster. Got one i could borrow?"

snake
05-13-2013, 08:07 PM
"Right away!" April said as she and Mystee headed towards the throne room.

Mystee stopped April. "i'll go first. if Shredder tries to attack me at least i'll survive longer then you probably would." mystee walked in his throne room.

"What needs dustng up in here? Frick . i forgot my feather duster. Got one i could borrow?"

" here's a broom, use dis'" a purple dragon said passing her. Shredder was sitting on his throne, eating a burger, ( picture that :P)

Lethal Lullaby
05-13-2013, 08:13 PM
Mystee started to sweep and she signalled April to come in.

April came in. Mystee could smell the cheeseburger. "Ugh. You know that thing has over 500 calories in it, and can make you fat." Mystee asked him.

April kept her head down as she dusted. 'This place is a mess." she whispered to herself.

LH
05-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Leatherhead couldn't take it any longer. His eyes shifted white as he entered a blind rage. He lunged at Traag, grabbing him by the leg and throwing him to the ground.

snake
05-13-2013, 08:24 PM
Leatherhead couldn't take it any longer. His eyes shifted white as he entered a blind rage. He lunged at Traag, grabbing him by the leg and throwing him to the ground.

The turtles busted out of the shelter wall, attacking armaggon, he picked up Mikey and was about to bite him in half. A Sai flew into his mouth and armaggon spit it out, letting go of Mikey,

" you-you sa-saved me." Mikey said, panting.
" I couldn't lose you." Raph replied.
Leo and Donnie tried to stop leatherhead form tearing the planet apart, but leatherhead wouldn't stop, ripping apart rock soilders and kraang to destroy a fallen traag.

LH
05-13-2013, 08:38 PM
Leatherhead blindly fought off Leo and Donnie as they tried to stop him. He was determined to put an end to Traag's treachery once and for all.

snake
05-13-2013, 08:43 PM
Leatherhead blindly fought off Leo and Donnie as they tried to stop him. He was determined to put an end to Traag's treachery once and for all.

"Control yourself!" Leo said as he was restraing leatherhead, just then, a rock soilder attacked Leo, pulling him away. " HELP!" he screamed as the rock soilder held a gun to his head, Leo couldn't beleave himself, a fearless leader, crying for help. Mikey threw a shuriken at the rock soilder, freeing Leo. Leatherhead was still beating up traag.

LH
05-13-2013, 08:47 PM
"ERGHH!!!.. YOU HAVE KILLED SO MANY.. NEVER AGAIN!!!"

Leatherhead grabbed Traag by the arm and tossed him into a building.

snake
05-13-2013, 09:27 PM
"ERGHH!!!.. YOU HAVE KILLED SO MANY.. NEVER AGAIN!!!"

Leatherhead grabbed Traag by the arm and tossed him into a building.

Armaggon tapped leatherhead on the shoulder, he lunged at him.

LH
05-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Leatherhead fell to the ground as he slashed at Armaggon's face.

snake
05-13-2013, 09:37 PM
Leatherhead fell to the ground as he slashed at Armaggon's face.

" Not as strong as ya' look, Gatorface." he said. He slashed his claws at leatherhead. The turtles couldn't help him now, they were too busy fighting rock soilders and kraangs.

LH
05-13-2013, 09:51 PM
Leatherhead pushed Armaggon off of him, rolling back on all fours.

He lunged at Armaggon, biting him on the shoulder.

snake
05-13-2013, 09:52 PM
Leatherhead pushed Armaggon off of him, rolling back on all fours.

He lunged at Armaggon, biting him on the shoulder.

" AHH!" he screamed, he punched leatherhead in the stomach sending him into a wall.

LH
05-13-2013, 10:18 PM
"ERGH!!!" Leatherhead hit the wall hard. He was getting weaker, but he could not stop.

Traag and Armaggon were coming his way.

Leatherhead ran back to Traag, avoiding his Lava breath. Using all of the strength he could gather, he once again knocked Traag down, flipping him onto Armaggon.

snake
05-13-2013, 10:20 PM
"ERGH!!!" Leatherhead hit the wall hard. He was getting weaker, but he could not stop.

Traag and Armaggon were coming his way.

Leatherhead ran back to Traag, avoiding his Lava breath. Using all of the strength he could gather, he once again knocked Traag down, flipping him onto Armaggon.

Armaggon couldn't get up. " nice work!" Mikey said while fighting a kraang.

LH
05-13-2013, 10:22 PM
Leatherhead finally snapped out of his rage, collapsing in the process.

snake
05-13-2013, 10:28 PM
Leatherhead finally snapped out of his rage, collapsing in the process.

" get him to the shelter!" Raph said in the midst of all the firing. All four turtles carried leatherhead to the shelter. Laying him to rest.

Raph went straight for armaggon, who was trying to get up. He jumped in the air and did a somersault, but armaggon caught him with his fist,

Joshua33
05-14-2013, 03:23 AM
Leonardo then started to lead his brothers with Joshua right behind them

"If we could just try to figure a way to get out of here." Leonardo says

snake
05-14-2013, 05:26 AM
Leonardo then started to lead his brothers with Joshua right behind them

"If we could just try to figure a way to get out of here." Leonardo says

Zak came back to the shelter, " you want a way out? You were brought here on accident, and I could bring you home. Just help us with the fight." he said.

Joshua33
05-14-2013, 08:25 AM
Leonardo figured they might have a fight to deal with

"You got a with. My brothers and our friends could give you a few helping hands." Leonardo says

snake
05-14-2013, 07:52 PM
Leonardo figured they might have a fight to deal with

"You got a with. My brothers and our friends could give you a few helping hands." Leonardo says

The group moved out, leaving Leatherhead behind. " There's kraang castle." Zak said while shooting down some kraang. " go infiltrate it, it'll end this battle quicker." He added. The turtles and josh rushed of.

Joshua33
05-15-2013, 03:11 AM
"With any luck, this will go well and hopefully without any problems." Leonardo thinks to himself

He then looks to Joshua, who seems a little pale

"You ok there, Joshua?" Leonardo asks

Joshua nodded at Leonardo

Lethal Lullaby
05-15-2013, 06:03 AM
Mystee couldn't believe it. She tugged on Aprils shirt. "April."

"Huh? Yes, Mystee." April turned and looked at her.

"That jerkwad totally ignored me!" Mystee said in a loud whisper.

"... maybe he didn't hear you?" April had a bad feeling of what Mystee was going to do.

"Oh. Of course. I got an idea.. Hey look we're done." Mystee realized. "Wanna go see what's going on here."

"I don't like being here... What if we run into Karai?" April asked.

"Oh well, then." Mystee walked out and explored the place. April eventually caught up with her.

snake
05-16-2013, 07:44 PM
Mystee couldn't believe it. She tugged on Aprils shirt. "April."

"Huh? Yes, Mystee." April turned and looked at her.

"That jerkwad totally ignored me!" Mystee said in a loud whisper.

"... maybe he didn't hear you?" April had a bad feeling of what Mystee was going to do.

"Oh. Of course. I got an idea.. Hey look we're done." Mystee realized. "Wanna go see what's going on here."

"I don't like being here... What if we run into Karai?" April asked.

"Oh well, then." Mystee walked out and explored the place. April eventually caught up with her.
Foot gaurds surrounded them, " Nice try, cleaning lady." one said, they alll pulled out weapons

back in Dimesion x, the turtles neared the kraang castle, a few kraang stopped them, "halt" one of them said........they began firing. " DONT FORGET TO DODGE!" Mikey screamed as he dodged the bullets.

Lethal Lullaby
05-16-2013, 08:14 PM
"Evening gentlemen, we're just gonna wander around the place. So don't worry 'bout us." Mystee told them.

"I don't think they're going to let us go." April whispered to Mystee as she pulled out her fan.

snake
05-16-2013, 08:22 PM
" Your right, were not." The foot soilders lunged out, attacking mystee and April.

Joshua33
05-17-2013, 03:48 AM
Leonrdo tried to take down as many Kraang as he possibly could

"We can do this guys! We can beat them!" Leonardo says to his brothers

Lethal Lullaby
05-17-2013, 06:02 AM
April jumped back and swung her fan at one of the foot.

Mystee grabbed one the foot soldiers by their head and threw him down to ground. She then grabbed him by his feet and swung him at the others.

snake
05-18-2013, 10:36 PM
April jumped back and swung her fan at one of the foot.

Mystee grabbed one the foot soldiers by their head and threw him down to ground. She then grabbed him by his feet and swung him at the others.

All the soilders were dead, but the alarm went off and dogpound and fishface and a group of elite guards came rushing down the halls.

Lethal Lullaby
05-19-2013, 03:19 PM
April looked at Mystee. "Do you hear that?"

"Yeah. It sounds like more bodies that need to be hitting the floor. Oh I love that sound." Mystee replied happily. "You can hide behind me if you're scared."

"I'm not." April quickly replied. She got into a defensive stance.

"Right. We'll see about that." Mystee just stood there and waited.

snake
05-21-2013, 06:11 PM
" There they are!" dogpound shouted, " Get 'em!" he added. The Elite Guards charged at them, but were soon knocked down, dogpound and fishface ran out of the halls, " retreat! Get more guards!" he yelled as he ran down the halls.

Gundog
05-21-2013, 06:39 PM
(Didnt know if this was okay or not, so I'll edit if needed)

A tiny cockroach skitters across life, My brethren they are doomed to suffer the same fate....To be sprayed with insect spray or to be embarrassingly squashed...and though it has no thoughts that can be heard, I feel its pain. I feel it a thousand times. For I am that roach...I was that roach. Until they made me this...They will pay for what they have made me.

Kraang soldiers stand ever present, keeping a watching eye over their plans in their secret base.

KZZZZZZZZZZT

A Buzz Saw is heard peeling open the door. "Quick! The wall of Kraang is not one of the things that Kraang would be sawing with the buzz saw of Kraang!"

INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT

Skreech! Chong cried as he mowed down waves of Kraang soldiers. All in hopes of finding his purpose. Perhaps these people could help him.

snake
05-21-2013, 06:44 PM
(Didnt know if this was okay or not, so I'll edit if needed)

A tiny cockroach skitters across life, My brethren they are doomed to suffer the same fate....To be sprayed with insect spray or to be embarrassingly squashed...and though it has no thoughts that can be heard, I feel its pain. I feel it a thousand times. For I am that roach...I was that roach. Until they made me this...They will pay for what they have made me.

Kraang soldiers stand ever present, keeping a watching eye over their plans in their secret base.

KZZZZZZZZZZT

A Buzz Saw is heard peeling open the door. "Quick! The wall of Kraang is not one of the things that Kraang would be sawing with the buzz saw of Kraang!"

INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT

Skreech! Chong cried as he mowed down waves of Kraang soldiers. All in hopes of finding his purpose. Perhaps these people could help him.

Welcome to the RPG,gun dog! You could join!

A few more kraang came from the ceilling and shocked the creature, they took him to a containment unit, " why are you in this place whitch is owned by the kraang. Are you an ally of the ones known as the turtles?" one kraang said,
They plugged a voice unit onto the creature. It could translate his thoughts into words.

( the voice machine won't be on forever, just for this interrogation part, after that, it comes off.)

Gundog
05-22-2013, 08:36 AM
Welcome to the RPG,gun dog! You could join!

A few more kraang came from the ceilling and shocked the creature, they took him to a containment unit, " why are you in this place whitch is owned by the kraang. Are you an ally of the ones known as the turtles?" one kraang said,
They plugged a voice unit onto the creature. It could translate his thoughts into words.

( the voice machine won't be on forever, just for this interrogation part, after that, it comes off.)

(Hey thanks! New here so anywho here we go)

As the cockroach fought back pain from the shock...the Kraang carried him off into a containment unit. It felt like being in a glass jar. Like a childs science experiment.

To add insult to injury, it was labeled "PESKS".

After many failed attempts to calm him down, they decided to try to talk to the beast. They put in a small voice module to allow him to speak. Asking him if he was an ally of the ones called Turtles.

"SKREE SKREECH SKREE"

Loosely translated
"I am here to find my purpose in life. and to destroy all turtles."

snake
05-22-2013, 02:05 PM
(Hey thanks! New here so anywho here we go)

As the cockroach fought back pain from the shock...the Kraang carried him off into a containment unit. It felt like being in a glass jar. Like a childs science experiment.

To add insult to injury, it was labeled "PESKS".

After many failed attempts to calm him down, they decided to try to talk to the beast. They put in a small voice module to allow him to speak. Asking him if he was an ally of the ones called Turtles.

"SKREE SKREECH SKREE"

Loosely translated
"I am here to find my purpose in life. and to destroy all turtles."

" The one known as the turtles is an enemy of the ones know as the kraang. What shall one known as the ally of the kraang called?" the kraang responded.

Lethal Lullaby
05-22-2013, 03:11 PM
" There they are!" dogpound shouted, " Get 'em!" he added. The Elite Guards charged at them, but were soon knocked down, dogpound and fishface ran out of the halls, " retreat! Get more guards!" he yelled as he ran down the halls.
Mystee bolted after them, "Get back here, you hussies!"

April ran behind Mystee, "Are you crazy?! They're gonna kill us!"

"No mercy!" Mystee shouted.

Gundog
05-22-2013, 05:17 PM
"Chong. Call me Chong"

snake
05-24-2013, 05:34 AM
Mystee bolted after them, "Get back here, you hussies!"

April ran behind Mystee, "Are you crazy?! They're gonna kill us!"

"No mercy!" Mystee shouted.
They charged through the halls. Shredder watched them from a security camera, he changed the doors. Leading them to the outside.
"Chong. Call me Chong"

The kraang agreed to call him Chong. They put him in a training area with five training dummy's.

Lethal Lullaby
05-24-2013, 01:30 PM
"And we're outside." Mystee commented. "Great."

"Why are we outside?" April asked.