PDA

View Full Version : Any Star Wars collectors?

snake
05-15-2013, 08:33 PM
Does anyone here collect Star Wars figures? It's one of my favorite toy-lines, and I have 200+ figures.
So, does anyone else collect them?

Half Sh3ll Hero
05-15-2013, 08:40 PM
Yeah bro! I have the 86' Kenner Obi Wan, Tatooine Short Robe Luke and Ceremonial Gear luke.

I also have a MIB Boba Fett error card from the Clone Wars run.

snake
05-15-2013, 08:42 PM
Yeah bro! I have the 86' Kenner Obi Wan, Tatooine Short Robe Luke and Ceremonial Gear luke.

I also have a MIB Boba Fett error card from the Clone Wars run.

Nice! Anything else?

Shreddhead
05-15-2013, 08:43 PM
Dude, I am a HUUUUUGE Star Wars collector. I've got a 200+ collection too and it is probably my favorite toy line of all. TMNT is close, but I had waaaay more SW toys as a kid. Most of my figures are from the power of the force lines from the 90s but I also have a lot of vintage and episode I figures, some episode II figs, and 0 from Episode III. Plus TONS of vehicles, back in high school I had them hanging from the ceiling with fishing line to make them seem like they were flying around- it looked awesome! Maybe I can find a pic. If I had to pick my all time favorite figure and vehicle, they would probably be the 300th edition Boba Fett and the At-At walker. That was one of my favorite birthdays the year I got that walker...

Sorry about not having any pics, but my collection is currently stored in my parents' basement.

snake
05-15-2013, 08:47 PM
Dude, I am a HUUUUUGE Star Wars collector. I've got a 200+ collection too and it is probably my favorite toy line of all. TMNT is close, but I had waaaay more SW toys as a kid. Most of my figures are from the power of the force lines from the 90s but I also have a lot of vintage and episode I figures, some episode II figs, and 0 from Episode III. Plus TONS of vehicles, back in high school I had them hanging from the ceiling with fishing line to make them seem like they were flying around- it looked awesome! Maybe I can find a pic. If I had to pick my all time favorite figure and vehicle, they would probably be the 300th edition Boba Fett and the At-At walker. That was one of my favorite birthdays the year I got that walker...

Sorry about not having any pics, but my collection is currently stored in my parents' basement.
Cool! I too, have tons of POTF, I also like the modern vintage line.

Shreddhead
05-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Cool! I too, have tons of POTF, I also like the modern vintage line.

I dont have any of the modern vintage line. I've seen them and they look great, I just dont have the cash to spend on figures lately.

Can you narrow down any favorites?

snake
05-15-2013, 08:56 PM
I dont have any of the modern vintage line. I've seen them and they look great, I just dont have the cash to spend on figures lately.

Can you narrow down any favorites?

Sure, wave 1 C3-P0, Clone Trooper Lieutenant, and Darth Malgus are my personal favorites.

Peanut
05-15-2013, 09:16 PM
I have piles of Star Wars stuff in my basement. I got out around 2004-05, when I could no longer justify spending money on toys. I've probably got a few hundred figures sitting in boxes and tons of vehicles/playsets/collectible junk. My favourites were the CN Clone Wars figures they put out that seemed impossible to find. Mace Windu in particular was bad f*cking ass.

snake
05-15-2013, 09:18 PM
I have piles of Star Wars stuff in my basement. I got out around 2004-05, when I could no longer justify spending money on toys. I've probably got a few hundred figures sitting in boxes and tons of vehicles/playsets/collectible junk. My favourites were the CN Clone Wars figures they put out that seemed impossible to find. Mace Windu in particular was bad f*cking ass.

Is this the one?

Shreddhead
05-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Wow, I never saw any of those cn figures. Pretty sweet!

Roseangelo
05-15-2013, 09:53 PM
I went crazy collecting the action figures through Revenge of the Sith and a little beyond that. Then all the figures started looking the same and it was just too much for me. I would actually like to sell these, but at the same time am too lazy to do it in such a way to make it worth the effort. And I don't think these are worth a whole lot anyways.

In the last few years the only figures I've bought are a handful of the vintage-style figures of my favorite characters (Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Padme).

I also have a bunch of the 1/6 scale figures from Sideshow and some of the mini busts from Gentle Giant. Again, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, plus other Jedi characters and a few others. I thought I was done with these until they recently released a 1/6 scale Episode I Obi-Wan (now I have 5 Obi-Wans - Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4 and Clone Wars).

And even though it is HUGE and I have absolutely no where to display it, I got the recent Obi-Wan Mythos statue from Sideshow because it is just too amazing. I had a bunch of rewards points saved from buying all those 1/6 scale figures, which paid for more than half of it.

In general my Star Wars collecting days are over, but I'm still a sucker for quality Obi-Wan or Qui-Gon items.

Peanut
05-15-2013, 10:00 PM
Is this the one?

That's the one. The General Grevious from that line was also really great.

Brodie
05-16-2013, 08:49 AM
I have the Rex and Grievious from that CN line. It was like they only sold it at Targets around here.

Ninjinister
05-17-2013, 11:52 PM
I only normally pick 'em up for customs, but I do have a Darth Vader that I got as a random Christmas present that I use for as a SoulCalibur figure. I pick up them on occasion for my dad. He really likes them, and once in a while I find a good deal on the harder to find stuff like R2-KT.

Half Sh3ll Hero
05-20-2013, 10:57 AM
Nice! Anything else?

Uh yeah I'm also an avid stunt saber duelist.

I have a Master Replicas Darth Vader ESB lightsabers and a few custom sabers.

snake
05-20-2013, 05:45 PM
^^^^
Cool!

Weirdo-Warrior
05-21-2013, 02:26 PM
I have the complete collection of vintage figures, including Blue Snaggletooth, plus all the creatures (Rancor, Taun-Taun, Patrol Dewback and Jabba), plus the Landspeeder in Italian box and a few other things. You can see them in my collection thread.

Rockvoanjd
05-21-2013, 03:45 PM
My good friend had me collecting a bit, all vintage. My 2 favorite was my 12 back Vader and Double Telescoping Luke, but traded awhile back for other stuff
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/rockvoanjd/photo-119.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/rockvoanjd/photo-115.jpg

snake
05-21-2013, 06:52 PM
My good friend had me collecting a bit, all vintage. My 2 favorite was my 12 back Vader and Double Telescoping Luke, but traded awhile back for other stuff
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/rockvoanjd/photo-119.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/rockvoanjd/photo-115.jpg

Those are pretty cool! Very valuable!

Shreddhead
05-31-2013, 03:34 PM
Any body have any Grand Moff Tarkin figures? It is Peter Cushing's 100th birthday today.

snake
05-31-2013, 05:14 PM
Any body have any Grand Moff Tarkin figures? It is Peter Cushing's 100th birthday today.

Me! I have an old POF2 one.

Weirdo-Warrior
05-31-2013, 05:17 PM

Happy birthday to the late Peter Cushing! One of my favourite British actors of all times, together with Christopher Lee, of course :twink:

Was any Grand Moff Tarkin action figure ever produced? Not in the vintage line for sure, what a pity!

snake
05-31-2013, 05:24 PM
Those are pretty cool! Very valuable!

Happy birthday to the late Peter Cushing! One of my favourite British actors of all times, together with Christopher Lee, of course :twink:

Was any Grand Moff Tarkin action figure ever produced? Not in the vintage line for sure, what a pity!

Lots actually, but never in the original vintage line. Someone did a really cool custom though.

Shreddhead
05-31-2013, 05:42 PM

Ditto, him and Lee are just so badass! I remember the first time I saw Horror of Dracula, with Lee as Dracula and Cushing as Van Helsing, blew me away and is still my favorite dracula movie to this day.

Me! I have an old POF2 one.

Awesome! he is one of the few original characters that I never got a figure of, or really ever even saw a figure of back in the stores way back when. Though I wish I did have one, he's just about the only person in the galaxy (without force powers) that can be like "Stfu Vader, we got real work to do..." without getting force choked lol. Did the pof2 line make him look super buff like alot of the other characters?

snake
05-31-2013, 05:45 PM
Ditto, him and Lee are just so badass! I remember the first time I saw Horror of Dracula, with Lee as Dracula and Cushing as Van Helsing, blew me away and is still my favorite dracula movie to this day.

Awesome! he is one of the few original characters that I never got a figure of, or really ever even saw a figure of back in the stores way back when. Though I wish I did have one, he's just about the only person in the galaxy (without force powers) that can be like "Stfu Vader, we got real work to do..." without getting force choked lol. Did the pof2 line make him look super buff like alot of the other characters?
Not really, his pretty realistically proportioned, unlike that Luke figure :teek:

Shreddhead
05-31-2013, 05:47 PM
Not really, his pretty realistically proportioned, unlike that Luke figure :teek:

exactly the figure I was imagining haha!

snake
05-31-2013, 05:49 PM
exactly the figure I was imagining haha!

Or Monkey face leia, just as scary!

Weirdo-Warrior
05-31-2013, 06:35 PM
Got any pics of these Tarkin figures? I'd be curious to check them out.

Shreddhead
05-31-2013, 06:37 PM
Here's one I found:
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Star-Wars-4-GRAND-MOFF-TARKIN-Figure-NEW-moc-potf-/09/!BevtEJQBWk~$(KGrHqMH-D0Erfdst-)BBK-e4VtLw!~~_35.JPG

snake
05-31-2013, 06:39 PM
Got any pics of these Tarkin figures? I'd be curious to check them out.

There's a lot more, but this is the POTF2 one
http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Imperial-Blaster-Hologram/dp/B0006FUEEQ
Wait, Shreddhead beat me to it :p

Turtle Freak88
06-03-2013, 02:31 AM
I collect anything and everything Darth Maul!!!

snake
06-03-2013, 01:04 PM
I collect anything and everything Darth Maul!!!

Even the giant statue that was signed by George?

Turtle Freak88
06-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Sadly No! Would be awesome though!

snake
06-05-2013, 01:02 PM
Sadly No! Would be awesome though!

I know...you could've won it from this contest held on StarWars.com

Zulithe
06-06-2013, 01:36 AM
I'm not a big SW follower anymore but I am going to be collecting the 6" Black series of figures. They look great.

Shreddhead
06-06-2013, 08:34 AM
I'm not a big SW follower anymore but I am going to be collecting the 6" Black series of figures. They look great.

I havent followed any new SW toys for years now so im definitely not up to date. Can anyone post a link or pick of these "Black" figures?

snake
06-11-2013, 10:59 AM
I havent followed any new SW toys for years now so im definitely not up to date. Can anyone post a link or pick of these "Black" figures?

There's a lot to look up. But here's two links.
http://nerdapproved.com/approved-products/star-wars-black-series-figures-available-for-pre-order-with-free-shipping/
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HSA4301A

psychturtle
06-11-2013, 11:18 AM
I love Star wars. Especially the micro fleet! Man I had a lot of Star wars back in the day. To be honest, I'm selling all of it on ebay right now as I decided to focus my collection on TMNT and other lines.

I'd love for someone here to get them as I want it all to go to a good home.

I have an AT-AT, vintage ewoks, the Falcon, among many other things.

It's all in pretty good condition.

http://media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/736x/46/6a/9e/466a9ed89984be4e7ec0274104dbb514.jpg

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d3/bb/3f/d3bb3f1baba1c49703899b09af52b785.jpg

http://media-cache-ak1.pinimg.com/736x/51/cd/17/51cd17d8982e85f486ccf761ee334186.jpg

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5d/61/7e/5d617e5ecdd0aaab69ba08f3515ef788.jpg

http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/736x/47/28/d5/4728d563877c1a5b14b8ca7d5da219e5.jpg

http://media-cache-ak2.pinimg.com/736x/f4/73/3f/f4733f6279a5f9dc2d0c6fda4259dcdc.jpg

http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/736x/28/50/bf/2850bfff0f26b1faf49f1740533e9623.jpg

snake
06-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Man I had a lot of Star wars back in the day. to be honest, I'm selling all of it on ebay right now as I decided to focus my collection on TMNT and other lines.

I'd love for someone here to get them as I want it all to go to a good home.

I have an AT-AT, vintage ewoks, the Falcon, among many other things.

It's all in pretty good condition.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/HUGE-Star-Wars-Figures-Vehicles-Lot-AT-AT-SlaveI-Millennium-Falcon-more-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/BZIAAOxyQyJRlHPq/$(KGrHqEOKooFF0ofrGy1BRlHPp(b4!~~60_57.JPG

Hmmm, not to many good figs in there. So it depends on what your selling it for. ( 20/30$ is a steal, but any more en 35$ isnt worth it.

psychturtle
06-11-2013, 11:31 AM
Hmmm, not to many good figs in there. So it depends on what your selling it for. ( 20/30$ is a steal, but any more en 35$ isnt worth it.

yeah there's not a ton of rare figures there. Just a general amalgamation of my childhood star wars days lol

snake
06-11-2013, 11:34 AM
yeah there's not a ton of rare figures there. Just a general amalgamation of my childhood star wars days lol

Good luck selling it, though!

psychturtle
06-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Good luck selling it, though!

Thanks!:tgrin:

snake
06-11-2013, 12:01 PM
My Walmart is still stuck on early 2012 figures :ohwell:

Shreddhead
06-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Hey okstpsy, I might be interested in the at-at and the Millennium Falcon, could you send me your ebay link?

snake
06-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Black series up for pre-order

6 inch
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HSA4301A

3 3/4 inch

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HSA5077A#.UbjTMWt5mK0

NightwatchersOnlygirl
06-21-2013, 02:08 PM
I collect Star Wars stuff too

snake
06-30-2013, 09:26 AM
I collect Star Wars stuff too

What figures do you have?

VADER2013
06-30-2013, 12:00 PM
I have a bunch of vintage Star Wars mostly figures, not all though. The potf I am still missing several. Have some vehicles, wax packs, cardbacks. I have been trying to complete the first 21 on card, but most are slit open bubbles which suits me fine.
I started collecting the newer, post 95 figures but quit, it was just too much.

snake
06-30-2013, 03:21 PM
I have a bunch of vintage Star Wars mostly figures, not all though. The potf I am still missing several. Have some vehicles, wax packs, cardbacks. I have been trying to complete the first 21 on card, but most are slit open bubbles which suits me fine.
I started collecting the newer, post 95 figures but quit, it was just too much.

I know, there's over 400+ post-Kenner figures

Zulithe
06-30-2013, 05:01 PM
star wars black series for pre-order on amazon now. just search and you'll find them all. Both the smaller and 6" figures. Sadly they did jack the prices up a little. I am thinking about using BBTS... i can't find them cheaper anywhere else (including the shipping)

I'm only interested in the 6" stuff but I might get the 3.5" vader simply because I don't currently have a vader figure :P

the amazon listings are also interesting because you can see each figure in-packaging in the product details

snake
07-01-2013, 04:53 PM
star wars black series for pre-order on amazon now. just search and you'll find them all. Both the smaller and 6" figures. Sadly they did jack the prices up a little. I am thinking about using BBTS... i can't find them cheaper anywhere else (including the shipping)

I'm only interested in the 6" stuff but I might get the 3.5" vader simply because I don't currently have a vader figure :P

the amazon listings are also interesting because you can see each figure in-packaging in the product detailsI'm getting mine off entertainment earth, BBTS ships slow for me.

Brodie
07-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Is the Black Series Boba Fett/Han Solo in carbonite a 3 or 6 inch figure? ANyone gonna try to get that?

Zulithe
07-01-2013, 08:23 PM
The Boba Fett is 6" and it looks incredible. I am not sure if the carbonite comes with every one... it might be SDCC exclusive. Here are pics

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro_Black_Series_Boba_Fett_Han_Carbonite_Update _151973.asp

*edit* yeah the carbonite version is definitely a con exclusive. I guess I'll just get the regular version :( It will still be awesome either way. I'm guessing he will be in wave 2... I hope

snake
07-01-2013, 09:31 PM
Is the Black Series Boba Fett/Han Solo in carbonite a 3 or 6 inch figure? ANyone gonna try to get that?

It's 6 inch, I think. It's a SDCC exclusive though :ohwell:

Brodie
07-01-2013, 09:53 PM
I'm wondering if Boba Fett by himself will be in an upcoming series, though.

snake
07-01-2013, 11:35 PM
I'm wondering if Boba Fett by himself will be in an upcoming series, though.

I hope so, Especialy in the 6 inch series.

snake
07-18-2013, 11:12 PM
Next week I'm ordering some Black Series Stuff!!!

Walkabout
07-28-2013, 09:53 PM
I bought as much as I could from the "sneak peek" Attack of the Clones through to the first few waves of Revenge Of The Sith, concentrating on the 3 and 3/4 stuff (though I have a fair few 12'')

I don't really buy any anymore because I have WAAAAY too many of them...I just went nuts for a couple of years!!!
I did pick up Dr Evazan a while ago though (who I always called/called bumb faced man as a kid/now)

In retrospect I only care about the stuff from the original movies :D

Pride of my collection is Jabbas palace, when I set that up again one day Ill take and post pics.

MsMarvelDuckie
08-04-2013, 08:42 PM
I have a few SW figures as well, and my hubby still has his old Vader carry-case with all his figures in it. His collection has the Luke with the yellow light-saber, and I have Mara Jade (my fave piece!) and a Special Edition Jedi Luke that was part of a promotion when the SE RotJ was released in theaters. It was one of only 1000, and they were only given out to theater employees. A friend of mine worked in a movie theater, and got two- he gave me one of them.

I also have the Queen Amidala in the red gown (the one from the beginning of PM with the long hair-tails on the sides.) Most of my collection is still in the packages, but unfortunately, that one is not, as two of my cousins got into my collection while we were living with my grandmother (and my uncle and said cousins) and they opened several of them. Fortunately, the Mara and the SE Luke are still safe!

Zulithe
08-04-2013, 08:49 PM
So, who has some of the new black series figs? Anyone got the SDCC Boba Fett?

What are your impressions of the 6" line so far?

Leo656
08-08-2013, 12:15 AM
I started collecting with Power of the Force figures, went really nuts around the time Episode I came out up until about a year later, and after that was only sporadically into it through Episodes II and III. At that point, I was collecting several toy lines at once while starting to make less and less money at work, so something had to give. I mostly focused on figures, although I did pick up a Millennium Falcon in 1999 or 2000, and collected several of the battery-powered toy lightsabers. Those things were so bad-ass until those movie replica ones started being made; by then I couldn't get one because I had to more or less stop collecting everything due to lack of funds.

I was never really hard-core, though. With lines I collect, I mostly focus on main characters in their most familiar or iconic looks, then branch out into secondary characters, variants, and more obscure or "background" characters if I can afford it and/or feel it's justified. Since I know getting everything is impossible, I try to, at best, get one of everyone "important". Star Wars became really frustrating for me, though, because between PotF and the time Episode I had been out for a year, I had many of the main characters and figured the "hard part" was over. But then they started releasing newer, better sculpts of those figures that fit in better with the Episodes I-III lines, and I felt like I'd wasted 5 years and tons of money, so I sort of just quit rather than spend a fortune collecting "better" figures of characters I already had.

It was a crazy time in my life; some paychecks, toys had more priority than food, and looking back, that's pretty silly. Although, I did have a lot more fun in general than I do now, so maybe it's since I've "matured" that I've lost perspective and been living wrong, I don't know. Due to financial reasons, I don't collect any toy lines consistently, anymore, just random things that catch my eye. I haven't bought a Star Wars toy in years. Kinda makes me sad. I used to have shelves covered in the damn things.

snake
08-11-2013, 02:12 PM
So, who has some of the new black series figs? Anyone got the SDCC Boba Fett?

What are your impressions of the 6" line so far?

Pixaldan does. And they look pretty cool. My cases still aren't in :ohwell:

Walkabout
08-12-2013, 01:32 AM
I started collecting with Power of the Force figures, went really nuts around the time Episode I came out up until about a year later, and after that was only sporadically into it through Episodes II and III. At that point, I was collecting several toy lines at once while starting to make less and less money at work, so something had to give. I mostly focused on figures, although I did pick up a Millennium Falcon in 1999 or 2000, and collected several of the battery-powered toy lightsabers. Those things were so bad-ass until those movie replica ones started being made; by then I couldn't get one because I had to more or less stop collecting everything due to lack of funds.

I was never really hard-core, though. With lines I collect, I mostly focus on main characters in their most familiar or iconic looks, then branch out into secondary characters, variants, and more obscure or "background" characters if I can afford it and/or feel it's justified. Since I know getting everything is impossible, I try to, at best, get one of everyone "important". Star Wars became really frustrating for me, though, because between PotF and the time Episode I had been out for a year, I had many of the main characters and figured the "hard part" was over. But then they started releasing newer, better sculpts of those figures that fit in better with the Episodes I-III lines, and I felt like I'd wasted 5 years and tons of money, so I sort of just quit rather than spend a fortune collecting "better" figures of characters I already had.

It was a crazy time in my life; some paychecks, toys had more priority than food, and looking back, that's pretty silly. Although, I did have a lot more fun in general than I do now, so maybe it's since I've "matured" that I've lost perspective and been living wrong, I don't know. Due to financial reasons, I don't collect any toy lines consistently, anymore, just random things that catch my eye. I haven't bought a Star Wars toy in years. Kinda makes me sad. I used to have shelves covered in the damn things.

I hear ya man :ohwell:

Zulithe
08-14-2013, 06:13 AM
Ordered all 4 Black 6" wave 1 figs on amazon. They restocked this morning. I was thinking about waiting and hoping they mark them down a bit, but every time I check they are sold out so screw it, i'll pay full price for this wave, then see if they mark them down over the next few weeks and see what the stock is like. If I see significant discounting, I'll remember that for wave 2.

Speaking of wave 2...

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/AUTOIMAGES/HSA4301Blg.jpg

I lamented on getting these, as my Star Wars fandom has definitely waned over the years, but I am a sucker for 6 inch figures. If I end up not caring for wave 1 so much, I'm still getting Boba and Han no matter what. Slave Leia will have its fans but I'm just rolling my eyes :p

LincolnHawk
08-14-2013, 10:18 AM
Ordered all 4 Black 6" wave 1 figs on amazon. They restocked this morning. I was thinking about waiting and hoping they mark them down a bit, but every time I check they are sold out so screw it, i'll pay full price for this wave, then see if they mark them down over the next few weeks and see what the stock is like. If I see significant discounting, I'll remember that for wave 2.

Speaking of wave 2...

I lamented on getting these, as my Star Wars fandom has definitely waned over the years, but I am a sucker for 6 inch figures. If I end up not caring for wave 1 so much, I'm still getting Boba and Han no matter what. Slave Leia will have its fans but I'm just rolling my eyes :p

Yeah, me too...I ordered them a few days ago and amazon said they would notify me when the shipped. I figured it would be awhile before they got some more in, but I was surprised this morning to find that they had shipped out today. I ordered darth maul, but I accidentally ordered 2 so I guess I'll be opening one and keeping the other. I don't normally collect Star Wars figures, but these figures look too nice to pass on. Cant wait for Bobba and Leia.

snake
08-15-2013, 02:36 PM

Speaking of wave 2...

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/AUTOIMAGES/HSA4301Blg.jpg

Is anyone weirded out that we haven't gotten a 6" Vader yet?

ObiWanFan4life
08-15-2013, 02:37 PM
Is anyone weirded out that we haven't gotten a 6" Vader yet?

Perplexed: Yes
Weirded out: Hardly

snake
08-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Perplexed: Yes
Weirded out: Hardly

I am, we usually get him in the first 3 waves of a SW line.

Zulithe
08-15-2013, 02:53 PM
Vader better be in wave 3...

with removable helmet or a head-swap that has the "luke in vader helmet" from ESB :p

Okay Disney... you got me... keep pumping out 6" figs and i'll stick around a while.

There are so many characters I would buy... and rebuy (I really want Jedi Knight Luke from RotJ)

snake
08-16-2013, 09:43 PM
Vader better be in wave 3...

with removable helmet or a head-swap that has the "luke in vader helmet" from ESB :p

Okay Disney... you got me... keep pumping out 6" figs and i'll stick around a while.

There are so many characters I would buy... and rebuy (I really want Jedi Knight Luke from RotJ)

Figures I hope we see
1- Luke ANH clothes
2- Liea ANH
3- Darth Vader
4- Mace Windu
5- no Expanded universe stuff until these covered all 6 movies

Zulithe
08-16-2013, 09:57 PM
Well, got my four wave 1 figs. Really happy with them! I don't normally care for troopers but the sand trooper is definitely the coolest. But they're all great IMO. I just hope they don't flood this line with lots of troopers instead of doing more important characters.

figs I either want or think will come soon:

C-3PO - They can't have R2 and not make him as well. He'll need to be in all vac gold metal of course!

Lando

Vader (of course)

Yoda -- yeah he'd be small (like R2) but it still needs to happen. Maybe they could include some cool stuff with him, other than walking stick and lightsaber. His Jedi Council chair?

Palpatine (RotS version)

Obi-Wan (any version, but I'd like RotS the most)

Qui-Gon

Mace Windu

snake
08-16-2013, 10:31 PM
Well, got my four wave 1 figs. Really happy with them! I don't normally care for troopers but the sand trooper is definitely the coolest. But they're all great IMO. I just hope they don't flood this line with lots of troopers instead of doing more important characters.

figs I either want or think will come soon:

C-3PO - They can't have R2 and not make him as well. He'll need to be in all vac gold metal of course!

Lando

Vader (of course)

Yoda -- yeah he'd be small (like R2) but it still needs to happen. Maybe they could include some cool stuff with him, other than walking stick and lightsaber. His Jedi Council chair?

Palpatine (RotS version)

Obi-Wan (any version, but I'd like RotS the most)

Qui-Gon

Mace Windu

Nice! And about the trooper clogging thing, in the wave 2 for the 3" black series it has 5 different clones :teek:

snake
08-17-2013, 02:19 AM
Sorry about the double post, but imagine what a Black Series Rancor would be like. (Besides expensive as @$%#.)

raph27
08-17-2013, 07:43 AM
I'm not a big SW fan but I might have to get Leia.:P

Lemcool
08-19-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm a huge Star Wars fan, with the kind of collection where you'd think there is something mentally wrong with me. Next month, I'm going to start offloading some original ('88-'92) carded turtles and will be in the market for trading for vintage Star Wars stuff. Looking forward to revisiting this thread again when I take that step. :tgrin:

snake
08-19-2013, 07:54 PM
I'm a huge Star Wars fan, with the kind of collection where you'd think there is something mentally wrong with me. Next month, I'm going to start offloading some original ('88-'92) carded turtles and will be in the market for trading for vintage Star Wars stuff. Looking forward to revisiting this thread again when I take that step. :tgrin:

Welcome! And are you planning on getting any of the new Black series figures?

Lemcool
08-19-2013, 08:17 PM
Welcome! And are you planning on getting any of the new Black series figures?

No, only 1985 and older for me. Since I live in Kenner country (Cincinnati), I keep plenty busy trying to track down old factory workers. It's basically like treasure hunting. Last week I picked up a speeder bike pedal car in the Kmart promotional shipping box from 1983, a Kenner Toyfair employee award, 15 Kenner catalogues, 3 sealed multi-pack villain mailers, 3 sealed Max Rebo bands, and a Jawa Sandcrawler in the box. I doubt I will ever buy any new items again with all the incredible old stuff!

snake
08-19-2013, 08:21 PM
No, only 1985 and older for me. Since I live in Kenner country (Cincinnati), I keep plenty busy trying to track down old factory workers. It's basically like treasure hunting. Last week I picked up a speeder bike pedal car in the Kmart promotional shipping box from 1983, a Kenner Toyfair employee award, 15 Kenner catalogues, 3 sealed multi-pack villain mailers, 3 sealed Max Rebo bands, and a Jawa Sandcrawler in the box. I doubt I will ever buy any new items again with all the incredible old stuff!

Awesome! I'd love to have a sealed Max Rebo band :D

Zulithe
08-27-2013, 02:45 PM
amazon has black series 2 for pre-order now. both sizes/lines.

I ordered all 4 6" figures, they are 22.99 right now but they SHOULD drop the price down to 19.99 before release. we'll see :P

if you are into the smaller figures they are there too. just search.

snake
08-27-2013, 02:51 PM
amazon has black series 2 for pre-order now. both sizes/lines.

I ordered all 4 6" figures, they are 22.99 right now but they SHOULD drop the price down to 19.99 before release. we'll see :P

if you are into the smaller figures they are there too. just search.

I haven't even got my first four yet. Diamond put a delay on the case.

Zulithe
08-27-2013, 10:21 PM
I haven't even got my first four yet. Diamond put a delay on the case.

Where'd you order it from? Local comic shop?

At least with amazon I know I'll get them O.o

Boba Fett is the #1 selling action figure today... probably will remain that way for a while, or at least hovering in the top 10 or 20.

Wave 2 is not until November 25th though so you have time to secure some

Shreddhead
08-27-2013, 10:26 PM

Boba Fett is the #1 selling action figure today... probably will remain that way for a while, or at least hovering in the top 10 or 20.

So I really havent been paying attention to these Black series figures and Ive got a quick question. Is Boba Fett always paired with the carbonite han? because thats all im coming across online and theyre insanely expensive.

Zulithe
08-27-2013, 10:27 PM
So I really havent been paying attention to these Black series figures and Ive got a quick question. Is Boba Fett always paired with the carbonite han? because thats all im coming across online and theyre insanely expensive.

No that was a SDCC exclusive edition. The retail version is the same only without the Han.

The RETAIL versions are $19.99 msrp each and you can pre-order them now at your favorite store. You can probably even get them cheaper if you order a case (which has 1 of each of the 4)

It's not a big deal to me. You can find Han in Carbonite figures/statues/whatever sooo easily all over the place. There's a bunch of different versions at my local TRU as I say this, I've seen them there for months. But can you find a nice looking 6" Boba Fett everywhere? heck no! I only care about the Boba. His accessories are great too.

I ordered all 4 of wave 2 though, not just boba.

Shreddhead
08-27-2013, 10:33 PM
Thanks Zulithe! I think I will pick up Boba, Id love to get all of em but I cant afford spending a ton on figures atm. Thanks again for the info :D

snake
08-28-2013, 07:36 PM

Local Comic Shop :ohwell:

snake
08-30-2013, 09:36 PM

Nope. Now he's #14.

Zulithe
08-30-2013, 09:50 PM
Nope. Now he's #14.

he's #1 see!

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Toys-Games-Toy-Figures-Playsets/zgbs/toys-and-games/165993011/

snake
08-30-2013, 11:32 PM
he's #1 see!

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Toys-Games-Toy-Figures-Playsets/zgbs/toys-and-games/165993011/

:lol: nevermind, I was checking in the wrong section.
Plus I need a Bendorion The Hutt Jedi figure.
The SW Nerds at wookiepedia wrote a page on him. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Beldorion

snake
08-31-2013, 11:29 AM
Woo! I just found a 3/4 inch Clone Sergeant Black Series Figure!

Shark_Blade
09-08-2013, 03:06 AM
I dont know what's the appeal with Boba Fett, I prefer Jango more myself. Got him yesterday, lke the blue armour he wears. :D

snake
09-08-2013, 10:46 AM
I dont know what's the appeal with Boba Fett, I prefer Jango more myself. Got him yesterday, lke the blue armour he wears. :D

Is it the new mission series one?

raph27
09-08-2013, 01:21 PM
Saw the Black Series Maul, Luke, and R2 today. Those are really nice figures. Not a SW collector but might get Artoo.

HugeBadWolf
09-12-2013, 06:59 AM
Loving the Black series, even bought a Luke (and I really don't like the whiny farmboy)
Can't find a Maul anywhere though :(

Bought a couple of extra Sandies as won't be getting all of w2 :)

Can't wait for the Scout and sspeeder bike next year...

Cheers,
Doug

Shark_Blade
09-12-2013, 07:27 AM
Is it the new mission series one?

Why yes, yes it is. :D The annoying robot with him is kinda hard to stand though, that junk. Lol

Zulithe
09-12-2013, 07:38 AM
amazon sold out of boba fett pre-orders. the other wave 2 figs are still available though.

i found 2x of all 6" black series 1 at target last week. i already have them all but it was nice to see them in stores. They are out there if you don't want to order online.

P.S. - amazon is selling R2D2 6" for below MSRP

Shark_Blade
09-27-2013, 06:17 PM
I've got Darth Maul black series. http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Series-Figure-Inches/dp/B00CFELU2G

It's not the small normal size, it's big and in scale with my nick tmnt (as normal human size) so I'm really happy. :D

And he comes with a black cape, binoculars, detachable twin lightsaber; so that's a bonus. It's the last box on toys r us, so I'm glad I got him.

snake
10-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Why yes, yes it is. :D The annoying robot with him is kinda hard to stand though, that junk. Lol
With 5POA I could see why.
Loving the Black series, even bought a Luke (and I really don't like the whiny farmboy)
Can't find a Maul anywhere though :(

Bought a couple of extra Sandies as won't be getting all of w2 :)

Can't wait for the Scout and sspeeder bike next year...

Cheers,
Doug
I know, I wonder how they'll price it?

Anyways, I finaly got my BS in!!! Awesome figures.

Zulithe
10-10-2013, 07:55 AM
amazon has some good deals on black series today

all the 6" are 15.99 right now. yes even the stormtrooper which has been going in and out of stock constantly. This sale does not include 6" wave 2 pre-orders

the 3.75" figures are also marked down

Oh, and we've seen some new pics of upcoming waves at NYCC

6" anakin: https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/946403_10152045660254050_1525352855_n.jpg

some 3.75 figures (yoda and luke)
http://instagram.com/p/fQ69SlmTTQ/#

more http://instagram.com/p/fQ7AzVGTTa/#

snake
10-13-2013, 11:43 AM
Is anyone rmy-building the sandtroopers?

snake
10-13-2013, 11:43 AM
*army building

barbecue17
11-04-2013, 07:35 AM
I just got the series 2 Han Solo from Star Wars Black and finished my review of him: here's the link-http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/11/action-figure-review-han-solo-from-star.html

He's pretty cool and allows you to create a few major Han Solo looks. Not a bad Ford likeness, either.

Brodie
11-04-2013, 08:04 AM
Has Series 2 started to hit retail yet?

lango7
11-07-2013, 08:54 AM
Has Series 2 started to hit retail yet?

I think they will hit retail around 11/22. That is when they should be poping up on TRU, Amazon and other online sites. I know some sites have them up early but the wide release is late November. Amazon has Boba Fett for 44, but theat price should come down to 19 once the wide release hits. Happy hunting.

Butuking
11-07-2013, 10:42 PM
Can't wait to get my hands on slave leia!

Zulithe
11-10-2013, 06:02 AM
Saw a bunch of series 2 at my local comic shop yesterday! Well, except Boba Fett, someone snapped him up, can't say I blame them.

I passed though, got my order in with amazon (for all 4), so I'll just wait

Zulithe
11-13-2013, 05:52 AM
Heads up... amazon is preparing my 6" Black series 2 for shipment! If you ordered any, expect them soon!

miru
11-25-2013, 10:04 AM
I wonder what characters they still haven't done as toys?

sdp
12-01-2013, 11:38 AM
I used to collect the Mighty Max rip-off pocket SW toys as a kid and loved them. It wasn't until a few years ago when I started collecting 3 3/4 figures in general that I decided to get the iconic characters in this scale. I got quite a few figures around 20 but still missing plenty of main characters and I realized I don't have the space or care to have them all. I think I will only get my top favorite characters in the new 6" Black line and i'll be very selective, I think I'd only get Chewbacca, Boba Fett, a Storm Trooper, Darth Vader at least from the top of my head. There's other characters I'm unsure if I'd get like Darth Maul, Jango Fett, the droids, maybe a main character but I'm really unsure how deep I want to get into the line.

I do own the huge Millennium Falcon and AT-AT they released a few years ago, I love them but boy do they take up a lot of space. I plan to get rid of my 3 3/4 figures but I'm not sure about getting rid of those two ships I own.

Zulithe
12-03-2013, 03:55 AM
black series 3 on pre-order on BBTS and others. Hoping amazon lists them soon...

Disappointed that there's only 2 figures in the wave I really want: Bespin luke and RotS Obi Wan. The other two are less exciting, at least to me. One is the same figure as Wave 2's Han Solo (wtf?), and the fourth is a Storm Trooper, which looks like they just altered the Sand Trooper a bit -- which of course makes sense but still, it's barely any different so not that interesting to me.

Hope wave 4 is a lot better. There are many figs on my wishlist but I'd like to get Vader and C-3PO, not because I particularly like 3PO, but since we already have R2 it would be nice to have the pair.

blindturtle02
12-06-2013, 03:36 PM
I used to collect the Mighty Max rip-off pocket SW toys as a kid and loved them. It wasn't until a few years ago when I started collecting 3 3/4 figures in general that I decided to get the iconic characters in this scale. I got quite a few figures around 20 but still missing plenty of main characters and I realized I don't have the space or care to have them all. I think I will only get my top favorite characters in the new 6" Black line and i'll be very selective, I think I'd only get Chewbacca, Boba Fett, a Storm Trooper, Darth Vader at least from the top of my head. There's other characters I'm unsure if I'd get like Darth Maul, Jango Fett, the droids, maybe a main character but I'm really unsure how deep I want to get into the line.

I do own the huge Millennium Falcon and AT-AT they released a few years ago, I love them but boy do they take up a lot of space. I plan to get rid of my 3 3/4 figures but I'm not sure about getting rid of those two ships I own.

I love my huge Falcon and 2010 AT-AT! But I haven't exactly been able to unbox them yet because I don't have that much space right now. They should consider doing a bigger version of the Lambda-class shuttle from Jedi some day. Haven't really collected anything lately since I'm saving all my cash for toys from the upcoming movies and hopefully some Star Wars Rebels ships.

oldmanwinters
12-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Could somebody give me a general height comparison between the average Kenner Star Wars figure and a Playmates TMNT figure? I'd appreciate it!

Zulithe
12-06-2013, 04:45 PM
Find it so funny the sitatuion with these figures right now.

You go on amazon you'll find EVERY current black series figure at a big discount. Some 50% or more off. Except Boba Fett. He's never in stock and you can only find him for $30 or $40 dollars.

Glad I pre-ordered I guess...

NightwatchersOnlygirl
01-04-2014, 11:35 AM
I hope the biker scout and speeder bike comes to the U.K shops too

Seeks
01-04-2014, 11:43 AM
I got some of my old Star Wars figures out earlier today. Brought back some good memories. :)

Digital Ghost
01-04-2014, 12:08 PM
I've been very picky with this line so far... Amazon.com had a few on sale during boxing week as well.

I've managed to find two Boba's... one, hidden away in an employee's personal stash at TRU. (I'm assuming , as it was hidden away above the shelf.)

And the second was at Target, caught them as they were being put out. There was only one though and about 4 each of the others.

Some of 'em look great and the others, not so much.
I'm looking forward to further waves though.

snake
01-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Series two hit my k-mart, every figure except Boba Fett.

Zulithe
01-04-2014, 08:21 PM
Series two hit my k-mart, every figure except Boba Fett.

yeah he's remaining hard to find. feel bad for anyone who didn't get him already!

snake
01-07-2014, 07:27 PM
yeah he's remaining hard to find. feel bad for anyone who didn't get him already!

Amazon had him for Pre-order for 19.99, I wish I bought it :ohwell:. Although I shouldn't trust them after what they did to my Mara Jade figure.

Zulithe
01-08-2014, 01:52 PM
Went to target hunting for marvel legends... saw a bunch of 6" black. mostly leia and greedo. Saw about 30 figures, no boba fett! I already have one but probably would have snagged a 2nd if I saw it.

blindturtle02
01-08-2014, 02:07 PM
So it's 2014 and I'm eagerly awaiting revelations regarding new toys for this year. Hoping for some new unreleased or revamped vehicles. A new Imperial Troop Transport from Star Wars: Rebels would be nice.

snake
01-20-2014, 09:58 AM
Wave 3 is up for Pre order on Big bad toy store.

TMNTfan2005
03-03-2014, 09:42 AM
Do you see the value of Star Wars items going up significantly into next year's movie?

Zulithe
03-03-2014, 09:15 PM
anyone seen 6" wave 3 in stores? i really need to get those :(

I thought about odering a case but it's not the best deal since i'd be stuck with ANOTHER Han which I don't need :/

HeroTurtlesFan
03-05-2014, 06:04 AM
Do you see the value of Star Wars items going up significantly into next year's movie?

Ha ha, no. I think the chances of anything besides vintage line being "worth much" are well and truly remote.

Zulithe
03-13-2014, 11:56 AM
snagged 6" bespin luke on amazon today

ALMOST got a stormtrooper but even though it said they were in stock amazon would not let me add to cart :(

All I want is one, dammit. I'm not ordering 5+ of these like all the obsessed army builders out there. Sigh. Action Figures are such a pain in the ass.

blindturtle02
03-13-2014, 12:24 PM
snagged 6" bespin luke on amazon today

ALMOST got a stormtrooper but even though it said they were in stock amazon would not let me add to cart :(

All I want is one, dammit. I'm not ordering 5+ of these like all the obsessed army builders out there. Sigh. Action Figures are such a pain in the ass.

You said it. I'm having trouble finding Darth Plagueis if it makes ya feel any better. The only army builder figs I plan on buying are the vintage foldable battle droids so I can fill my Trade Federation MTT's racks some day. I wonder if there are collectors who army build with 3.75 line vehicles? Just curious. I would if I had a million dollars. Oh great, now I got the song stuck in my head.

snake
04-02-2014, 08:02 PM
You said it. I'm having trouble finding Darth Plagueis if it makes ya feel any better. The only army builder figs I plan on buying are the vintage foldable battle droids so I can fill my Trade Federation MTT's racks some day. I wonder if there are collectors who army build with 3.75 line vehicles? Just curious. I would if I had a million dollars. Oh great, now I got the song stuck in my head.

I got Plagueis about a month ago at target.

Some employee hid him :tconfuse:

blindturtle02
04-02-2014, 08:58 PM
I got Plagueis about a month ago at target.

Some employee hid him :tconfuse:

Now, is this version 3 inches or is he taller? I've tried saving all my cash up for the Rebels and Ep VII stuff so I'm afraid I've been out of the loop where the black series is concerned. I'll still get Plagueis no matter the size. That one I've got to have.

Zulithe
04-03-2014, 12:59 PM
Amazingly... I found a 6" Sandtrooper at retail today. So I bought it with my 20% TRU coupon... came out to $15

So now I have two! I don't think I'll buy anymore, even if I see them in the wild. I'm not much of an army builder, but couldn't pass him up.

Wish it had been a Stormtrooper though... hope I find one.

snake
04-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Now, is this version 3 inches or is he taller? I've tried saving all my cash up for the Rebels and Ep VII stuff so I'm afraid I've been out of the loop where the black series is concerned. I'll still get Plagueis no matter the size. That one I've got to have.

He's in the 3" scale.

Also, save up for VII the most. The new rebels figures only have 5 points of articulation.

snake
04-03-2014, 02:22 PM
Amazingly... I found a 6" Sandtrooper at retail today. So I bought it with my 20% TRU coupon... came out to $15

So now I have two! I don't think I'll buy anymore, even if I see them in the wild. I'm not much of an army builder, but couldn't pass him up.

Wish it had been a Stormtrooper though... hope I find one.

I neeeeeeed a stormtrooper. The only thing in my area is Slave Leia.

Zulithe
04-03-2014, 02:24 PM
He's in the 3" scale.

Also, save up for VII the most. The new rebels figures only have 5 points of articulation.

I'll be skipping those... however I am VERY excited about the Rebels LEGO sets, they look fantastic.

http://i.imgur.com/pryWEsNl.jpg (http://imgur.com/pryWEsN)
http://i.imgur.com/x2zA9Iol.jpg (http://imgur.com/x2zA9Io)

Even better? THEY CONNECT INTO ONE SHIP!

snake
04-03-2014, 09:41 PM
I'll be skipping those... however I am VERY excited about the Rebels LEGO sets, they look fantastic.

http://i.imgur.com/pryWEsNl.jpg (http://imgur.com/pryWEsN)
http://i.imgur.com/x2zA9Iol.jpg (http://imgur.com/x2zA9Io)

Even better? THEY CONNECT INTO ONE SHIP!

I'm lovin' both of those.

I hope Lego makes as many sets as they did for clone wars.

yipster32
04-05-2014, 10:19 AM
I used to be really into star wars figures, then I got into autographing. I loved the TVC line a lot, snatched up what I liked. Now this black series and legends series is boring me. I love the gg 12" jumbos but theyre pricey for me.

snake
04-12-2014, 05:03 PM
Thought I'd repost this hereI feel amazing right now.

At kmart , I found a clone wars Obi wan I didn't have in the clearance aisle. It's been there for about two years. So I called a worker over and asked how much it would be. It came out 90 cents. I went to the checkout and it kept coming up as a penny.

They gave it to me for free.

I feel amazing right now.

At kmart , I found a clone wars Obi wan I didn't have in the clearance aisle. It's been there for about two years. So I called a worker over and asked how much it would be. It came out 90 cents. I went to the checkout and it kept coming up as a penny.

They gave it to me for free.

Zulithe
04-30-2014, 11:03 AM
snagged a 6" clone trooper and 6" anakin (revenge of the sith with swappable heads!) on amazon. they are on pre-order

so glad I got in on the 6" bandwagon early... i have all of them so far. now that star wars Episode VII news is starting to heat up, I hope it doesn't get harder to snag future figures... such as chewie (the 6" sculpt looks great)

Zulithe
05-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Mappy May The 4th weekend guys, and that means... star wars sales out the wazoo.

LEGO has a pretty good one, and so do many other stores.

I noticed on amazon many star wars figures are marked down.

You can get some of the 6" black figures for $13 and change including Obi Wan and Han Solo to name just two.

happy hunting

ThatMarvelousGuy
05-16-2014, 03:41 PM
I love the new Black Series 6 inch figures. I only have Han Solo and Boba Fett (on pre-order)

Zulithe
05-19-2014, 08:10 PM
Good news star wars fans...

not only are we getting 6" black series vader later this year...

but we are getting this 6" figure from Medicom!!

http://www.actionfigurefury.com/6-inch-mafex-darth-vader-medicom-star-wars/

medicom is a relatively new line but they are already famous for creating perhaps the best 6" spider-man figure ever made. I expect good things from this Vader.

snake
05-20-2014, 08:18 PM
Good news star wars fans...

not only are we getting 6" black series vader later this year...

but we are getting this 6" figure from Medicom!!

http://www.actionfigurefury.com/6-inch-mafex-darth-vader-medicom-star-wars/

medicom is a relatively new line but they are already famous for creating perhaps the best 6" spider-man figure ever made. I expect good things from this Vader.

Lots'o money.

So a few months ago I finally got a BS Boba Fett. His arm broke off due to the freezing cold weather outside. I called up Hasbro and they sent me a free figure.

I got a wave 1 luke. Typical.

I'm just going to return it to Walmart for a marvel legends figure or something like that.

Zulithe
05-20-2014, 08:25 PM
At least they didn't send you slave Leia... T__T

Really sucks about your Boba Fett. Hope that figure starts becoming easier to find when the case revisions that contain him again hit stores.

snake
05-25-2014, 11:41 PM
At least they didn't send you slave Leia... T__T

Really sucks about your Boba Fett. Hope that figure starts becoming easier to find when the case revisions that contain him again hit stores.

I preordered one off of Dorksidetoys.com...

Hopefully I get my fett this time :ohwell:

Zulithe
06-12-2014, 02:08 PM
New star wars pre-orders:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HSA4301E#.U5oGMMm2Bis
This Wave 5 case includes 4 individually packaged action figures (subject to change):
1x Chewbacca
1x Darth Vader
1x Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker
1x Sandtrooper
(subject to change)

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HSA7808A#.U5oHE8m2Bis
This Wave 1 case includes 3 individually packaged action figures (subject to change):
2x Speeder Bike with Biker Scout
1x Jabba the Hutt
(subject to change)

snake
06-12-2014, 08:52 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://banthaskull.com/story/news_breaking_news_8_figure_6_black_series_cases

Zulithe
06-13-2014, 07:15 PM
I don't understand why people even bother with Big Bad Toy Store... they don't even offer free shipping.

If you want free shipping, use http://www.entertainmentearth.com for your Black Series pre-orders.

Check it out! new packaging.

http://i.imgur.com/ix7lI1Zl.jpg (http://imgur.com/ix7lI1Z)

http://www.andrewstoyz.com/black-series-cantina-showdown.aspx#.U5uiB8m2Biv

Davin
06-13-2014, 11:03 PM
I don't understand why people even bother with Big Bad Toy Store... they don't even offer free shipping.

If you want free shipping, use http://www.entertainmentearth.com for your Black Series pre-orders.

Double dipping is now a necessity. :tmad:

Zulithe
06-13-2014, 11:06 PM
That two-pack is such BS.

You know what two-pack they SHOULD have made?

Boba Fett with Han + a bonus of Han in Carbonite.

That would FLY off shelves and be a huge seller.

Hasbro obviously has no idea how to make money.

Davin
06-13-2014, 11:09 PM
That two-pack is such BS.

You know what two-pack they SHOULD have made?

Boba Fett with Han + a bonus of Han in Carbonite.

That would FLY off shelves and be a huge seller.

Hasbro obviously has no idea how to make money.

I already have a Han And Fett and I would still buy that set no hesitation.

snake
06-13-2014, 11:38 PM

Holy crap! That sets horrible! Add the other two pegwarmers form wave 2 (Why not add slave Leia to the pack as well?) and put them in some new packaging that also sucks. Seriously, what's wrong with Hasbro?

Zulithe
06-13-2014, 11:39 PM
I know right? This is Hasbro right now:

"I have an idea! Let's take two figures that are already shelfwarming everywhere... and make a two-pack with them!"

Just... wow.

Why not just make it a Slave Leia and Greedo two-pack.

snake
06-13-2014, 11:42 PM
I know right? This is Hasbro right now:

"I have an idea! Let's take two figures that are already shelfwarming everywhere... and make a two-pack with them!"

Just... wow.

Why not just make it a Slave Leia and Greedo two-pack.

Does greedo come with a new belt? Becuase if Hasbro thinks that a new belt will warrant a purchase, they really have some problems. :teek:

Zulithe
06-18-2014, 01:45 AM
rebelscum.com has some pics of the new vader/RotJ luke/chewie/sandtrooper with black pauldron wave

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro_The_Black_Series_2014_Wave_1_Client_Samples _158496.asp

snake
06-18-2014, 10:42 AM
rebelscum.com has some pics of the new vader/RotJ luke/chewie/sandtrooper with black pauldron wave

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro_The_Black_Series_2014_Wave_1_Client_Samples _158496.asp

Vader looks off, Chewie looks good, Luke is also good, and I love the thought of owning another Sandtrooper.

arkangel
06-27-2014, 11:09 PM
Saw Star Wars at the theatre when I was 6 and by the time ROTJ hit I was 12 and a raving fanatic like most kids of that era. Had a lot of figures, ships, and playsets but mostly of the Tatooine and Endor variety, and everything Jabba's Palace related. Was never much for the Hoth or Cloud City stuff for some reason. Bedsheets, knitted winter sweaters, and a lot of memorabilia.

Sold absolutely ALL of it during my marriage for home renos and kick myself in the arse till this day for doing it. Then around the time of the prequels, I got into prop building on the Replica Prop Forums with other lightsaber enthusiasts and started collecting the officially licensed Master Replica lightsaber prop replicas as well as other SW related collectibles in 2002.

Right now my collection consists of :
12 Master Replicas Lightsabers (Ep1 Elite Edition Obi, Ep2 Anakin, Dooku, Ep3 Anakin, Obi, Mace, Sideous, Ep4 Obi,Luke,Darth, Ep6 Luke, Luke ver2) and an MR Training Remote.

7 Gentle Giant minibusts (Vader, Boba Fett, Bossk, Leia as Boush, Greedo, Zuckuss, Death Trooper) and Gentle Giant Jabba's Throne Room, Jabba's Palace Band, and the Animated Darth, BobaFett, and Leia with R2 maquettes

Lego sets - UCS X-wing, UCS Y-wing, X-wing, Millenium Falcon, Jabba's Palace, Jabba's Sail Barge, and 3 desert skiffs. Non SW Lego includes my Modular Buildings (Green Grocer, Fire Brigade, Grand Emporium, Pet Shop, Palace Cinema) and Batman Arkham Asylum and the original release Batcave.

My current want list includes:
Master Replica lightsabers (Ep1 Darth Maul, Qui-Gonn, Ep3 Yoda)
Gentle Giant minibusts (Dengar, IG-88, 4-LOM)
Lego Mos Eisley Cantina (non yet released) and Sandcrawler

I've been avoiding the new Black Series of SW figs but the new Jabba might make me give in. For now, I'm trying to keep my collection focused to the themes I'm already into and would like to finish my saber collection before the new movie comes out because we all know it'll have it's own cool merchandising. Kudos for starting a SW collecting thread. :)

Zulithe
06-27-2014, 11:59 PM
I really love lightsaber replicas but I don't own any. I am in the market for some though. Probably within the next year or two I'll try to pick some up... I'm hoping they do another round of updates to some of the more poplular sabers.

For example, in the earlier Hasbro collectors line of lightsabers, the blade was attached.

Then, in some newer versions they now have lightsabers with detachable blades.

These are already a few years old, and I'm wondering if they are going to do another refresh of them around the time the new movies are hitting.

arkangel
06-28-2014, 02:29 AM
Considering Disney spent around 4 billion for pretty much everything Lucas, I'm assuming that they will continue to push the merchandising as much as humanly possible. Come sequel time, the market should be saturated with SW everything. The light-up sabers are indeed cool too. I bought my nephew one and he loves it. The company Master Replicas has been gone for a while now, but you can still get most of the static prop lightsabers for around 4 hundred which is just slightly more than what they were when first released. They are very well made with low QC issues and I recommend them highly. The ep4 obi wan weathered version is especially cool.

ThatMarvelousGuy
07-06-2014, 09:31 PM

I can only say one thing about this set... HAN SHOT FIRST!!!!!

Falconhood
07-07-2014, 01:56 PM
This summer has been a Star Wars summer for me. The Saga Legends and vintage figures have sucked-me-in
Today My Army grows:
Got a 2nd Super Battle Droid
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3879/14574516316_d2a21c688d_o.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/ocUcW5)Today I got my second Star Wars saga Legends super Battle droid #starwars (https://flic.kr/p/ocUcW5) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (https://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
Got a 3rd Stormtrooper
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2918/14410905580_eb1f997e13_o.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/nXrEaj)Today I got my third Star Wars saga Legends storm trooper #starwars (https://flic.kr/p/nXrEaj) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (https://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr

snake
07-07-2014, 01:57 PM
This summer has been a Star Wars summer for me. The Saga Legends and vintage figures have sucked-me-in
Today My Army grows:
Got a 2nd Super Battle Droid
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3879/14574516316_d2a21c688d_o.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/ocUcW5)Today I got my second Star Wars saga Legends super Battle droid #starwars (https://flic.kr/p/ocUcW5) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (https://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
Got a 3rd Stormtrooper
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2918/14410905580_eb1f997e13_o.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/nXrEaj)Today I got my third Star Wars saga Legends storm trooper #starwars (https://flic.kr/p/nXrEaj) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (https://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr

Sick. I love that stormtrooper!

Falconhood
07-09-2014, 09:57 PM
I now have 4 Stormtroopers! and a few more:
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2911/14430647677_383a7e8635_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/nZbQNi)
#starwars #stormtrooper number four (https://flic.kr/p/nZbQNi) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (https://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3901/14617019255_4e01b36bb2_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/ogE3zn)
Star Wars;Saga Legends;Captain Rex, SL10 (https://flic.kr/p/ogE3zn) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (https://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2909/14616496142_5b4f466239_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/ogBn5b)
Star Wars - The Vintage Collection - Naboo Royal Guard (VC83) [2012] (https://flic.kr/p/ogBn5b) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (https://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3920/14617016545_f47294f6be_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/ogE2LD)
Star Wars - Movie Heroes - Jar Jar Binks - MH13 c2012 (https://flic.kr/p/ogE2LD) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (https://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr

Falconhood
07-10-2014, 10:52 AM
I just bought a dozen LOOSE Star Wars figures...I need help figuring out most of their names, and WHICH line they came from:
1http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2925/14597334546_ff06d007e1_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/oeV9ZQ)#starwars i'm pretty sure that these guys came into packs with the comic book but I don't remember which line and I'm not sure. If anyone can help that would be awesome! I just need to know their names in which line here in so that I can make my check lis (http://flic.kr/p/oeV9ZQ) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
2http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2918/14640273493_f95b6811e1_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/oiHefv)#starwars I know this is from the power of the force line but I forgot his name. I also do not plan to you soon as he was using the movie. This guy is going to be a customer at my creature Cantina (http://flic.kr/p/oiHefv) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
3http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2909/14433933587_cdb976a0e5_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/nZtFzV)#starwars #ewoks if anyone knows his name into exactly which line of the Star Wars figures he belongs please let me know thank you (http://flic.kr/p/nZtFzV) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
4http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2919/14597297946_4b6384321c_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/oeUY7N)#starwars does anyone know his name and which line he is in the Star Wars collection he looks like nine numb (http://flic.kr/p/oeUY7N) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
5http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5496/14617090981_26ec527391_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/ogEpU2)#starwars no he didn't just kick a soccer ball. I'm just showing how poseable these figures are. If you know which line he belongs in of the Star Wars collections please let me know. Thank you (http://flic.kr/p/ogEpU2) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
6http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5490/14620286015_ba6892c601_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/ogWMEP)#starwars if you know which line he belongs in please let me know thank you (http://flic.kr/p/ogWMEP) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
7http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3904/14617073941_82ce67c935_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/ogEjQe)#starwars I got 12 loose figures I need to identify not just their name but which line they belong in (http://flic.kr/p/ogEjQe) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
8http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3868/14617068471_1db88ef6fc_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/ogEicV)#starwars I need some help on these who are these characters which series do they belong in? so I can make my checklist complete with them thank you for any help (http://flic.kr/p/ogEicV) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
9http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3855/14597247556_10f966d81a_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/oeUH91)He was only three dollars and he's articulated #starwars #stormtrooper (http://flic.kr/p/oeUH91) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
10http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3895/14433636019_6297094933_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/nZsa8r)#starwars I love the chair (http://flic.kr/p/nZsa8r) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr

Zulithe
07-10-2014, 04:04 PM
I bought some of these cloaks that are made for Star Wars Black Series 6" figures

http://thefwoosh.com/2014/05/star-wars-6-inch-black-series-custom-jedi-robes

Check them out!

Zulithe
07-12-2014, 10:51 PM
So I got all of the new Mario Kart 8 figures from McDonalds and was looking them over

and I was looking super close and I am actually very impressed with the sculpting and paint apps on these toys which are basically "free" toys given away with meals (or for a little over $1 in most areas without the meal)

Mario for example, he has a lot of shapes and change of surface area on his face and hat, and yet they mange to still apply all of the paint perfectly. No misalignment, no missing paint, nothing.

Then I thought... okay, how can the paint on this little freebie toy be so good, yet we still get crap like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqBqXpoKKw4

(Black Series 3.75 inch Yoda)

SERIOUSLY!? That $10 figure has less paint -- and CRAPPY paint at that -- than a mcdonalds toy...

Hasbro can shove their toys up their butts.

I'm still very interested in collecting the 6" black series figures but the paint problems have got to stop. There is no excuse if McDonalds can outdo them.

(btw, this applies to Playmates just as much! Hasbro isn't the main offender, Playmates is way worse)

snake
07-13-2014, 12:29 AM
I just bought a dozen LOOSE Star Wars figures...I need help figuring out most of their names, and WHICH line they came from:
1http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2925/14597334546_ff06d007e1_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/oeV9ZQ)#starwars i'm pretty sure that these guys came into packs with the comic book but I don't remember which line and I'm not sure. If anyone can help that would be awesome! I just need to know their names in which line here in so that I can make my check lis (http://flic.kr/p/oeV9ZQ) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
2http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2918/14640273493_f95b6811e1_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/oiHefv)#starwars I know this is from the power of the force line but I forgot his name. I also do not plan to you soon as he was using the movie. This guy is going to be a customer at my creature Cantina (http://flic.kr/p/oiHefv) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
3http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2909/14433933587_cdb976a0e5_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/nZtFzV)#starwars #ewoks if anyone knows his name into exactly which line of the Star Wars figures he belongs please let me know thank you (http://flic.kr/p/nZtFzV) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
4http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2919/14597297946_4b6384321c_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/oeUY7N)#starwars does anyone know his name and which line he is in the Star Wars collection he looks like nine numb (http://flic.kr/p/oeUY7N) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
5http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5496/14617090981_26ec527391_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/ogEpU2)#starwars no he didn't just kick a soccer ball. I'm just showing how poseable these figures are. If you know which line he belongs in of the Star Wars collections please let me know. Thank you (http://flic.kr/p/ogEpU2) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
6http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5490/14620286015_ba6892c601_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/ogWMEP)#starwars if you know which line he belongs in please let me know thank you (http://flic.kr/p/ogWMEP) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
7http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3904/14617073941_82ce67c935_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/ogEjQe)#starwars I got 12 loose figures I need to identify not just their name but which line they belong in (http://flic.kr/p/ogEjQe) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
8http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3868/14617068471_1db88ef6fc_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/ogEicV)#starwars I need some help on these who are these characters which series do they belong in? so I can make my checklist complete with them thank you for any help (http://flic.kr/p/ogEicV) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
9http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3855/14597247556_10f966d81a_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/oeUH91)He was only three dollars and he's articulated #starwars #stormtrooper (http://flic.kr/p/oeUH91) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
10http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3895/14433636019_6297094933_o.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/nZsa8r)#starwars I love the chair (http://flic.kr/p/nZsa8r) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr

Sure! I'll help!

The first pic is all from the comic pack line.
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCcomicpacksWM091.asp

I've def seen that Twi'lek pilot, but I can't find her name. She IS from the comic pack line.
---
Second pic is Ishi Tib from the POFT line.
----
Third is Teebo from the Power Of The Jedi line. Not to be confused with the Power Of The Force (POTF) line.
----
Not sure on the fourth. It's a pilot for sure. I'll look into it.
-----
Fifth is a Build A Droid figure. I'm not sure which one.
----
Next is a Death Squad Commander. Prooooobably from the Saga line, (2010/11)
-----
Seventh is FX-7 from the POTJ line.
----
That Skiff guard is possibly from the BAD line. The Emperor and his chair I'm not too sure on. It may be from a POFT Cinema Scene. The Stormie is lost on me.

Use Rebelscum! It's an awesome website with a photo archive of every figure sorted by lines!

Falconhood
07-14-2014, 07:01 AM
Sure! I'll help!

The first pic is all from the comic pack line.
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCcomicpacksWM091.asp

I've def seen that Twi'lek pilot, but I can't find her name. She IS from the comic pack line.
---
Second pic is Ishi Tib from the POFT line.
----
Third is Teebo from the Power Of The Jedi line. Not to be confused with the Power Of The Force (POTF) line.
----
Not sure on the fourth. It's a pilot for sure. I'll look into it.
-----
----
Next is a Death Squad Commander. Prooooobably from the Saga line, (2010/11)
-----
Seventh is FX-7 from the POTJ line.
----
That Skiff guard is possibly from the BAD line. The Emperor and his chair I'm not too sure on. It may be from a POFT Cinema Scene. The Stormie is lost on me.

Use Rebelscum! It's an awesome website with a photo archive of every figure sorted by lines!
Thanks! I'll try to do a monthly run to Crowmags here on.

Zulithe
07-22-2014, 07:55 AM
STUPID retailers. Stupid Hasbro.

http://i.imgur.com/FsV42Dx.jpg (http://imgur.com/FsV42Dx)

Falconhood
07-22-2014, 09:56 AM
the next 2-pack will be Leia and Greedo.

Zulithe
07-23-2014, 08:38 AM
Now in stock for pre-order

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/star-wars-boba-fett-figure/ID=prod6258401-product

Better hurry. free shipping on $25 or more orders. they charge when they ship.

Need ideas on getting the order over that amount?

How about ordering agent venom too? Also in stock

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/spider-man-marvel-legends-infinite-series-agent-venom-figure/ID=prod6257703-product

Zulithe
08-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Today at TRU i saw two speeder bikes and a jabba... AND I PASSED ON BOTH!!

The reason... I had ordered a speeder bike on amazon earlier in the day and it was already in the "shipping" stage... I came close to picking up one though so I'd have two BUT i had some other purchases so I decided to hold off... so far they haven't been that challenging to find so I can probably pick up a second speeder later and maybe even at below MSRP (that is the hope.)

As for jabba... I am REALLY hoping for a discount later this year because I think paying $40 for him when he comes with NO accessories (damn you, SDCC version...) just feels like price gouging to me.

But yeah guys... search TRU both of these figures are showing up now, they actually started showing up last week.

snake
08-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Jabba is a major rip off. I wanted his SDCC version but I don't have 60 bucks and it's not worth it for that price. 40/45? Sure. But not 60.

Then there's the retail version which apparently follows Watto's selling methods of "more for less". You get a half empty box with Jabba.

Sucks because I really wanted Crumb.

MisfitKraang
08-13-2014, 10:02 PM
I'm a huge Star Wars collector!!! I've been collecting since I was born and it's probably my biggest collection my latest acquisition was a Black Series Boba Fett my girlfriend was lucky enough to find:D

Falconhood
08-19-2014, 08:46 PM
I need help, which of these is the one to get? I plan to get the better of the two when I go back
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3842/14784023809_84e7daa9e7_z.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/owpZde)#starwars #bwing which one should I get? Need input! (http://flic.kr/p/owpZde) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people/106032125@N05/), on Flickr

Darthknuxward
08-22-2014, 07:21 AM
So I got all of the new Mario Kart 8 figures from McDonalds and was looking them over

and I was looking super close and I am actually very impressed with the sculpting and paint apps on these toys which are basically "free" toys given away with meals (or for a little over $1 in most areas without the meal)

Mario for example, he has a lot of shapes and change of surface area on his face and hat, and yet they mange to still apply all of the paint perfectly. No misalignment, no missing paint, nothing.

Then I thought... okay, how can the paint on this little freebie toy be so good, yet we still get crap like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqBqXpoKKw4

(Black Series 3.75 inch Yoda)

SERIOUSLY!? That $10 figure has less paint -- and CRAPPY paint at that -- than a mcdonalds toy...

Hasbro can shove their toys up their butts.

I'm still very interested in collecting the 6" black series figures but the paint problems have got to stop. There is no excuse if McDonalds can outdo them.

(btw, this applies to Playmates just as much! Hasbro isn't the main offender, Playmates is way worse)

Hey at least it isn't Jazwares.

Sure! I'll help!

I'm pretty sure that Build A Droid figure is Hk-47.

Zulithe
08-22-2014, 08:30 AM
been looking closely on ebay for SDCC jabba to see if I can get a good deal... yeah right, pretty much impossible to get for under $90, if you are lucky there might be a listing for $99 that's about the best you can do.

still have not decided to skip it or not... i have some extra money, but should i buy sdcc jabba or just buy more LEGO? :p There are a lot of older Star Wars LEGO sets I need...

Zulithe
08-23-2014, 02:12 AM
amazon has been getting lots of black series in stock the last few days

right now they have boba fett, stormtrooper and clone trooper all in stock for 22.99

Falconhood
08-23-2014, 09:49 AM
$22.99 is cheaper than driving around looking for them at $19.99 + gas

Zulithe
08-27-2014, 12:51 PM
scored SDCC Jabba for $66...

it hurt but I am trying to collect all the 6" black figures... I had to bite the bullet. At least the extras are pretty cool.

Davin
08-28-2014, 07:44 PM
Anyone know release date info for the Bandai Movie Realization Vader? My Google fu must not be strong today, I can't find any info.

http://thefwoosh.com/2014/08/bandai-movie-realization-darth-vader

A little pricey, but I must have it, too cool of a concept.

Falconhood
08-30-2014, 07:39 PM
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5583/14900157369_b536d1c0db_z.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/oGFcEZ)I just got my Darth Vader in Proto type Boba fat Star Wars figures at Walgreens!!!!! #starwars (http://flic.kr/p/oGFcEZ) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people/106032125@N05/), on Flickr
look what I found today!

snake
08-30-2014, 09:16 PM
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5583/14900157369_b536d1c0db_z.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/oGFcEZ)I just got my Darth Vader in Proto type Boba fat Star Wars figures at Walgreens!!!!! #starwars (http://flic.kr/p/oGFcEZ) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people/106032125@N05/), on Flickr
look what I found today!
Niiiiiiiiice!

I saw you on the Rebelscum Forums btw.

Zulithe
08-31-2014, 07:18 AM
Yeah i read they were hitting stores... sadly it's sunday and tomorrow is a holiday i don't know if i'll be able to spot any till tuesday due to my schedule

I have white boba pre-ordered already so I don't care. but if I *DO* find him that means i can cancel my online order and i'll get it faster. so, I will try.

As for Vader? I have a case of Wave 5 (vader/chewie/RotJ luke/sandtrooper repaint) also on pre-order...

I got my bases covered!

But it sure is awesome that Walgreens is starting to get into 6" figures

the bad news: i've been reading that walgreens is not getting cases of these figures like they did for agent venom, instead they are getting just a handfull per store AND NOT ALL STORES ARE GETTING THE SAME FIGURES, so not every store will get prototype boba

Is it B.S.? Who knows, you hear tons of misinformation from store employees

BTW speaking of star wars i have acquired a TON of new LEGO SW sets this month. I got the sith fury-class interceptor coming, palpatine's arrest, a bunch of clone wars (focusing on sets that have cool ships or jedi/sith), even got the gungan sub cause I didn't have any Episode I sets yet.

Check out all the sets I currently own:
http://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-Zulithe
or to view ONLY my star wars sets:
http://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-Zulithe/theme-Star-Wars

(the ones that haven't arrived aren't added yet)

Falconhood
08-31-2014, 12:59 PM
Niiiiiiiiice!

I saw you on the Rebelscum Forums btw.

peek-a-boo!

Zulithe
09-01-2014, 07:24 AM
Hope nobody minds if I post LEGO stuff here?

Star Wars LEGO Advent calendar is now available. It comes with some cool stuff like a "christmas tree" R2 and a Santa Darth Vader with some really nice printing on his torso and legs.

http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/AdditionalImages/75056-1/75056_alt1.jpg

It's on shop.lego.com, amazon and a lot of other places right now.

Zulithe
09-06-2014, 02:10 PM
Yay scored a Proto Boba at Walgreens today. They only had three figures: chewie, storm trooper and boba.

I have a case of Wave 5 coming later this month so I only snagged boba!

Now to decide: should I keep my walgreens.com order (1x agent venom & 1x prototype armor boba fett) or cancel it... I already have both, but having an extra of each could be useful in the future... and the shipping is free :P

snake
09-07-2014, 02:13 PM
Yay scored a Proto Boba at Walgreens today. They only had three figures: chewie, storm trooper and boba.

I have a case of Wave 5 coming later this month so I only snagged boba!

Now to decide: should I keep my walgreens.com order (1x agent venom & 1x prototype armor boba fett) or cancel it... I already have both, but having an extra of each could be useful in the future... and the shipping is free :P

My Boba (Wave 2) came in today. Great figure. Now I need to get down to a Walgreens.

Zulithe
09-08-2014, 11:52 AM
My Boba (Wave 2) came in today. Great figure. Now I need to get down to a Walgreens.

Yes you do! Because most stores are only getting 3 Black Series figures in their first shipments and judging by reports each store is getting about 1x Boba on average, few are getting more than that right now.

Granted it is a variant so it's not a must buy unless it interests you. I think the normal Boba Fett is amazing looking as it is.

Now I can't wait to get my Wave 5 case. I'm stoked for Vader and Chewie. Vader looks really good to me. Some collectors are being way too harsh on how it looks.

snake
09-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Yes you do! Because most stores are only getting 3 Black Series figures in their first shipments and judging by reports each store is getting about 1x Boba on average, few are getting more than that right now.

Granted it is a variant so it's not a must buy unless it interests you. I think the normal Boba Fett is amazing looking as it is.

Now I can't wait to get my Wave 5 case. I'm stoked for Vader and Chewie. Vader looks really good to me. Some collectors are being way too harsh on how it looks.

I got someone looking for a Boba and a Venom for me. Hopefully he delivers.

snake
09-28-2014, 08:23 PM
Acording to Jedi Temple Archives, Walgreens has ordered 40,000 proto Bobas for November. Sounds great for anyone who didn't get him.

Zulithe
10-09-2014, 01:39 PM
My Vader/Chewie/RotJ Luke/Black pauldron Sandtrooper case came today! After shipping it was only $85 thanks to the free shipping on entertainmentearth... overall, I am mostly glad I waited instead of trying to piece together a set by visiting 20 diff walgreens because it saved me some headaches of hunting for these figures.

And STILL I have only seen them at walgreens like a few times, never at TRU or Target. So knowing I got my case before those stores even got them on the shelves is pretty cool.

I am definitely doing cases from now on as long as I want all the figures in the wave. That's what made this wave great: all 4 were new in some way, either brand new or a paint variant. Sadly, not all 6" Black Series waves are that good. :(

Looks like both of the next two waves will have a minimum of 1 repacked figure each.

*edit*

Okay i've had some time to open them and check them out. I just want to say... I've seen pictures, read & watched some various reviews on 6" black series Vader and while he looked nice I had my expectations VERY much in check so that I don't build it up too much in my head and simply enjoy it as an "okay" vader

But I am gonna just say right now.

It is the best Vader I own... I love this figure! The cape looks GREAT, I love it. He does not look puffy or fat at all (at least not mine?)

if I had one small gripe it's that, since the helmet does remove, when I put the helmet on I can't get it to line up PERFECTLY with the bottom of the helm so that it looks like all one piece. But you can only tell up close. From about two feet away it looks excellent. But it's a minor thing really.

for $19.99 you CAN NOT GO WRONG with this Vader, he is great. I'll have more thoughts on the other figures later, I gotta do some errands

snake
10-09-2014, 02:34 PM
My Vader/Chewie/RotJ Luke/Black pauldron Sandtrooper case came today! After shipping it was only $85 thanks to the free shipping on entertainmentearth... overall, I am mostly glad I waited instead of trying to piece together a set by visiting 20 diff walgreens because it saved me some headaches of hunting for these figures.

And STILL I have only seen them at walgreens like a few times, never at TRU or Target. So knowing I got my case before those stores even got them on the shelves is pretty cool.

I am definitely doing cases from now on as long as I want all the figures in the wave. That's what made this wave great: all 4 were new in some way, either brand new or a paint variant. Sadly, not all 6" Black Series waves are that good. :(

Looks like both of the next two waves will have a minimum of 1 repacked figure each.

*edit*

Okay i've had some time to open them and check them out. I just want to say... I've seen pictures, read & watched some various reviews on 6" black series Vader and while he looked nice I had my expectations VERY much in check so that I don't build it up too much in my head and simply enjoy it as an "okay" vader

But I am gonna just say right now.

It is the best Vader I own... I love this figure! The cape looks GREAT, I love it. He does not look puffy or fat at all (at least not mine?)

if I had one small gripe it's that, since the helmet does remove, when I put the helmet on I can't get it to line up PERFECTLY with the bottom of the helm so that it looks like all one piece. But you can only tell up close. From about two feet away it looks excellent. But it's a minor thing really.

for $19.99 you CAN NOT GO WRONG with this Vader, he is great. I'll have more thoughts on the other figures later, I gotta do some errands

Is he really that good? I'll have to pick him up then.

Zulithe
10-09-2014, 02:51 PM
Is he really that good? I'll have to pick him up then.

Well if you dig the 6" scale I think he's pretty great. Vader and Boba are about equal footing for me in this series. The troopers are also really well done but I've never been huge on trooper figures, I prefer the more major characters.

Chewie is not to be underestimated either... they did a great job capturing him and his figure has some weight to it... was surprised when I picked him up, he's a bit on the heavy side which is great!

As for RotJ Luke, well, what can I say? It's not bad, but they could do much better at painting the faces. I think most of the face sculpts have been good it's mostly the paint that they aren't getting right. Luke looks better than some though (a HELL of a lot better than Leia)

Buy yourself a fan-made Black Series cape (can get these on ebay, various colors) and bam... suddenly your Luke turns into a badass.

snake
10-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Some reports are saying that walmart is marking down BS6 figures to 10 or 14 each. Get 'em while you can.

Falconhood
10-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Comparison of the Tie Fighters from VINTAGE Star Wars (Darth Vader's) and 1996 POTF2 Darth Vader's and 2014 Rebels' Inquisitors Tie Fighter
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5598/15503493851_10c841a597_z.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/pBZsA8)#starwars #starwars7 #starwarstoys #vintagestarwars #vintagestarwarstoys #starwarsrebels #darthvader #tiefighter comparisons (http://flic.kr/p/pBZsA8) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people/106032125@N05/), on Flickr
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2950/15320081317_1e7779d6dc_z.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/pkMqr4)#starwars #starwars7 #starwarstoys #vintagestarwars #vintagestarwarstoys #starwarsrebels #darthvader #tiefighter comparisons (http://flic.kr/p/pkMqr4) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (http://www.flickr.com/people/106032125@N05/), on Flickr

Legio
10-15-2014, 06:49 AM
I got a few. Might be in the talks for a Chewie now as well.. It's just that the price on SW is a bit steep for me so when I finally get a new addition to my collection it takes ages for me to afford a new one :tgrin:

I have them boxed up for the moment so the pic is kinda terrible.

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag75/Dunder83/20141015_143001_zps46228443.jpg

Zulithe
10-20-2014, 08:40 AM
6" SW Wave 6 is on pre-order through various online retailers. Yoda, TIE Pilot, Clone Trooper and... ugh, an Obi Wan repack :( Poor choice but at least it's not Leia, Greedo or Han.

Seriously why not just repack Vader? He'll probably stay a strong seller.

Or... why are we still in the dark ages when it comes to case allotments? Why can't the Obi Wan case slot just be a random slot and they can put random 6" figures from previous waves in that slot. That could be a cool idea.

I'm still ordering a case because I don't want to risk not being able to find them easily through other means. Lots of stores have old stock that isn't moving, that can't be good for the line.

snake
10-21-2014, 09:50 PM
6" SW Wave 6 is on pre-order through various online retailers. Yoda, TIE Pilot, Clone Trooper and... ugh, an Obi Wan repack :( Poor choice but at least it's not Leia, Greedo or Han.

Seriously why not just repack Vader? He'll probably stay a strong seller.

Or... why are we still in the dark ages when it comes to case allotments? Why can't the Obi Wan case slot just be a random slot and they can put random 6" figures from previous waves in that slot. That could be a cool idea.

I'm still ordering a case because I don't want to risk not being able to find them easily through other means. Lots of stores have old stock that isn't moving, that can't be good for the line.

I still need wave 5 and 4.

LadyTMNT
10-22-2014, 04:24 PM
Does anyone here collect Star Wars figures? It's one of my favorite toy-lines, and I have 200+ figures.
So, does anyone else collect them?

Yes I do...

I have:

Clone Wars - Obi Wan Kanobi ( signed by his voice actor )
Star Wars Ep. 1 - Darth Maul ( signed by Ray Park aka Darth Maul )
Star Wars - C-3PO ( signed by Anthony Daniels aka C-3PO )

Other SW collectibles:

Official Darth Vader replica Lightsaber ( signed by David Prowse aka Darth Vader )

blindturtle02
10-22-2014, 04:38 PM
Yes I do...

I have:

Clone Wars - Obi Wan Kanobi ( signed by his voice actor )
Star Wars Ep. 1 - Darth Maul ( signed by Ray Park aka Darth Maul )
Star Wars - C-3PO ( signed by Anthony Daniels aka C-3PO )

Other SW collectibles:

Official Darth Vader replica Lightsaber ( signed by David Prowse aka Darth Vader )

You're awesome! Maybe one of these days, I'll manage to get to one of those conventions so I can get something signed. I hear James Arnold Taylor, voice of Obi Wan, is a heck of a guy. Well, most of the folks who have worked on all the SW projects seem that way.

snake
10-26-2014, 05:21 PM
You're awesome! Maybe one of these days, I'll manage to get to one of those conventions so I can get something signed. I hear James Arnold Taylor, voice of Obi Wan, is a heck of a guy. Well, most of the folks who have worked on all the SW projects seem that way.

A refurbished Star Wars is on somewhere or everywhere. I have no intention of revisiting any galaxy. I shrivel inside each time it is mentioned. Twenty years ago, when the film was first shown, it had a freshness, also a sense of moral good and fun. Then I began to be uneasy at the influence it might be having. The bad penny first dropped in San Francisco when a sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times. His elegant mother nodded with approval. Looking into the boy’s eyes I thought I detected little star-shells of madness beginning to form and I guessed that one day they would explode.

“I would love you to do something for me,” I said.

“Anything! Anything!” the boy said rapturously.

“You won’t like what I’m going to ask you to do,” I said.

“Anything, sir, anything!”

“Well,” I said, “do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?”

He burst into tears. His mother drew himself up to an immense height. “What a dreadful thing to say to a child!” she barked, and dragged the poor kid away. Maybe she was right but I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities.

Uhhhhhhhhh

Zulithe
10-31-2014, 01:39 PM
amazon.com restocked the 6" vader wave (vader/chewie/rotj luke/black pauldron stormtrooper)

vader currently sold out but the others are in stock.

sadly they are charging their usual markup of $22.99 instead of 19.99 that they should be.

i already have a case of the yoda wave on pre-order.

Man... can not wait for some of the upcoming waves. More bounty hunters are coming! And those Hoth two packs.

snake
11-01-2014, 02:25 PM
amazon.com restocked the 6" vader wave (vader/chewie/rotj luke/black pauldron stormtrooper)

vader currently sold out but the others are in stock.

sadly they are charging their usual markup of $22.99 instead of 19.99 that they should be.

i already have a case of the yoda wave on pre-order.

Man... can not wait for some of the upcoming waves. More bounty hunters are coming! And those Hoth two packs.

Picked up Chewie. Sadly, he went from 17 yesterday to the 22 markup.

snake
11-01-2014, 02:28 PM
Testing something withh my posts here, ignore.

sdp
11-03-2014, 01:56 PM
So, I don't know whether I should get MAFEX, SHFiguart or Revoltech Vader. Same with the Stormtroopers, they all have their pros and cons. I kinda regret buying the shoddy 6" Black line now.

snake
11-03-2014, 06:06 PM
So, I don't know whether I should get MAFEX, SHFiguart or Revoltech Vader. Same with the Stormtroopers, they all have their pros and cons. I kinda regret buying the shoddy 6" Black line now.

The Mafex or SHF one looks like the best.

Zulithe
11-26-2014, 06:06 AM
I found Black Series 6" Yoda, Tie Fighter pilot and Clone Troop Commander on amazon.com yesterday! Saved me from needing to buy a case and get an extra Obi Wan which I don't need.

They're out of stock now though.

As for Vader I think SHF is my choice, but I am still keeping an eye on the other two. I may end up getting one of them as well.

snake
11-26-2014, 08:15 AM
I found Black Series 6" Yoda, Tie Fighter pilot and Clone Troop Commander on amazon.com yesterday! Saved me from needing to buy a case and get an extra Obi Wan which I don't need.

They're out of stock now though.

As for Vader I think SHF is my choice, but I am still keeping an eye on the other two. I may end up getting one of them as well.

Out of stock already? Last night Kmart was having a sale on BS figures (3;75), and I later found out that Starkiller was out of stock the minute I added him to my cart. I was going to buy Malgus instead, but I have the TVC original, so I didn't.

Falconhood
11-28-2014, 04:02 AM
I'm making Snow Angels!
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7556/15897194135_21c40bca5b_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/qdMgY4)I'm making snow angels!!! #darthvader #starwarstoys #starwars #starwarstheblackseries 3.75" scale 1:18 line (https://flic.kr/p/qdMgY4) by SacredKnightOfTomorrow (https://www.flickr.com/people/106032125@N05/), on Flickr

Zulithe
11-29-2014, 04:02 PM
If you are on facebook check out the Black Series Collectors group, tons of great pictures and tips on new releases there. There are some customizers already hard at work on some Episode VII stuff

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SW.6BS/?fref=nf

Also, if you are into trading you'll see a lot of trade opportunities.

Zulithe
12-01-2014, 04:22 AM
black series jabba for $22

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Black-Series-Figure/dp/B00IJZFK08/

deal ends in 22 hours

BlueKatana
12-02-2014, 01:12 AM
Actually had a solid night at Target in Chicago.

Found Rebels Inqusitor and Agent Kallus.

But the big find was a Black Series Vader (6 inch)

Zulithe
12-03-2014, 07:06 AM
i've had all the vader wave for while now, but i have seen quite a few vaders at my local TRU the last 2 or so weeks.

Lots of Chewies too. And TONS of RotJ Luke.

Oh well, while luke may peg warm in the short term, i think he'll sell a lot better than slave leia and greedo. he'll be roughly on par with Han.

also I wonder if Hasbro is going to produce anymore of the figures from wave 1? I bet a lot of people just now jumping onto this series would like to own a Maul but they can't since it seems like he's discontinued

blindturtle02
12-03-2014, 05:38 PM
Actually had a solid night at Target in Chicago.

Found Rebels Inqusitor and Agent Kallus.

But the big find was a Black Series Vader (6 inch)

Inquisitor and Kallus? Awesome! I'll have to keep my eyes open around our local Target then. All they have around here is giant Ezras and Kanans, plus a tun of that Star Wars Command and 6 inch Greedos and Han Solos. Hopefully the figures and vehicles will dominate store shelves next year.

snake
12-03-2014, 05:54 PM
I'm asking for the basic rebels figures for christmas along with the vehicles. Except Kanan and Ezra, as I have those two from the TRU multipack.

Zulithe
12-04-2014, 04:22 AM
i've seen some on the shelf. I just don't really collect 3.75" or i'd buy them. I mean, I have some... but it's really not my thing.

There are some more SW Rebels LEGO sets coming late this month (January LEGO sets usually show up in December), one has the Inquisitor and one has Sabine (though sadly without her awesome Pink Mandalorian helmet), I'll be getting those!

http://brickset.com/sets/theme-Star-Wars/subtheme-Rebels/year-2015

Anyway I might have to break down and buy the rebels mission series figures simply because the upcoming Sabine figure looks quite good, and i'll need some figures to go with her.

blindturtle02
12-04-2014, 11:14 AM
I'm asking for the basic rebels figures for christmas along with the vehicles. Except Kanan and Ezra, as I have those two from the TRU multipack.

Waaait a minute, didn't you say you weren't getting those? You caved, didn't you? Ata boy! At least I think I remember you bowing out of Rebels stuff and waiting on the movie line. I honestly wasn't sure I wanted those either but they've evolved into must haves. Can't wait for that Imperial Troop Transport coming next year too. I think we're getting a release of The Ghost next Summer as well. Haven't found a single Rebels vehicle yet but keeping an eye out for Phantom, the AT-DP, and Inquisitor's Tie this December.

I should also check out some of those lego sets. Seems like their vehicles have a tun more action features than Hasbro's vehicles. My cousin's husband's lego Falcon has an opening top hatch for instance. At least I seem to remember it sporting one of those. Wish Hasbro had added that on their big 2008 version. Still bought it and love it regardless. I'm wondering if they're going to come up with an all new version for their 3 inch Episode VII line. Might just have to get it if that's the case. However, if it's a repaint, then I'm just sticking with the one I already have. lol I hope we're also due for a new Imperial Lambda Class Shuttle by Hasbro within the next few years. I got the 2006 version Target put out but it's still that 80's mold with a boarding ramp about as big as a popsicle stick. Palpatine could break his hip if he's not careful while walking on that thing.

snake
12-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Waaait a minute, didn't you say you weren't getting those? You caved, didn't you? Ata boy! At least I think I remember you bowing out of Rebels stuff and waiting on the movie line. I honestly wasn't sure I wanted those either but they've evolved into must haves. Can't wait for that Imperial Troop Transport coming next year too. I think we're getting a release of The Ghost next Summer as well. Haven't found a single Rebels vehicle yet but keeping an eye out for Phantom, the AT-DP, and Inquisitor's Tie this December.

I should also check out some of those lego sets. Seems like their vehicles have a tun more action features than Hasbro's vehicles. My cousin's husband's lego Falcon has an opening top hatch for instance. At least I seem to remember it sporting one of those. Wish Hasbro had added that on their big 2008 version. Still bought it and love it regardless. I'm wondering if they're going to come up with an all new version for their 3 inch Episode VII line. Might just have to get it if that's the case. However, if it's a repaint, then I'm just sticking with the one I already have. lol I hope we're also due for a new Imperial Lambda Class Shuttle by Hasbro within the next few years. I got the 2006 version Target put out but it's still that 80's mold with a boarding ramp about as big as a popsicle stick. Palpatine could break his hip if he's not careful while walking on that thing.

I think I said something about not wanting rebels figures, but that was before I saw the show and I was still pretty angry about 5poa. :x

blindturtle02
12-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Yeah, I confess the show made me want the toys as well. Filoni and crew really love that Troop Transport, but they have good tastes.

pandaderek
12-06-2014, 12:20 AM
I was surprised to have found this at one of my local TRU, I must have just got there when they pulled it from the truck. But, it's a quality figure.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8646/15931887932_ee0d6501d2_z.jpg

Zulithe
12-22-2014, 05:54 AM
Episode VII 6" figures from China

http://i.imgur.com/A2ZyGV9.jpg (http://imgur.com/A2ZyGV9)

snake
12-22-2014, 10:23 AM
Episode VII 6" figures from China

http://i.imgur.com/A2ZyGV9.jpg (http://imgur.com/A2ZyGV9)

Are those real? The stormtrooper looks badass.

TonySiegel
12-24-2014, 11:58 PM
they upped the ante with the black series toy line

Zulithe
01-06-2015, 01:19 AM
Pre-orders for S.H.Figuarts Vader and Stormtrooper are up across the web at Japanese e-retailers.

Same for Iron Man (Age of Ultron edition) SHF

Pre-ordered both!

snake
01-06-2015, 04:57 AM
What scale is Relvotech C-3PO? I'm thinking of picking him up.

Zulithe
01-06-2015, 07:56 AM
Very close to 1/12th scale. The figure is 155mm (6.1 inches) and anthony daniels is 5'9" out of his suit so that's really close to 1/12th. Similar to 6" Black Series

I've also seen some info that indicates these are on a 7" scale not 6" (which would be accurate if C-3PO is a few inches shorter than 5'9" and some data suggests he is, at least in canon)

In any case I think they will mix really well with 6" figures

Super Goku
01-26-2015, 10:06 PM
Yes, I collect Star Wars action figures. I have been collecting them since the 1990s. They are great. My favorites are the Vintage Original Trilogy type of action figures. New action figures with the vintage Kenner packaging cardbacks.

blindturtle02
02-02-2015, 12:51 PM
I got a call from a cousin in TN who was in a Target and she snagged a missions two pack with Sabine and a stormtrooper for me. Now all I need is Hera and Chopper to complete the crew of the Ghost. These Rebels figs sure are difficult to find. You'd think with it being a huge year for Star Wars that shelves would be filling up. Now if only I could grab a three and three quarters Inquisitor by some miracle... I like the vehicles too but ain't holding my breath where the Rebels ships are concerned.

Walkabout
04-22-2015, 03:42 AM
My Jabba's Palace Collection

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t657/Abaraxas/LEGO/JP4_zps06eed3cb.jpg

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t657/Abaraxas/LEGO/JP1_zps7c29766d.jpg

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t657/Abaraxas/LEGO/JP2_zps3776b006.jpg

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t657/Abaraxas/LEGO/JP6_zps39b83da5.jpg

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t657/Abaraxas/LEGO/JP3_zps148643b6.jpg

blindturtle02
04-22-2015, 07:19 AM
I'm thrilled to see Rebels and Black Series stuff on TX store shelves. Been looking for the Rebs Imperial Troop Transport, Inquisitor's Tie, Phantom, and AT-DP for months. I found them all a couple of weeks ago, not to mention Hera and Inquisitor. I'm hoping we'll get an Ezra with saber at some point, and an Inquisitor with double and single saber alts. I'm mostly saving for Ep VII stuff whenever it hits store shelves. Toysrus is doing the midnight madness thing some time before the movie is released and I'd love to go to that. I'm getting pretty excited.

ABrown
06-26-2015, 01:18 PM
I'm thinking about collecting the Star Wars: Rebels figures as I've really started to love the show. The toys are virtually non-existent though. I frequently see the Kanan, Ezra, and Obi-Wan three pack. And I think I've seen the Hera and Zeb two packs once. That's about it. The racks for the Rebels toys are always empty whenever I go down the action figure isles.

blindturtle02
06-26-2015, 07:35 PM
I'm thinking about collecting the Star Wars: Rebels figures as I've really started to love the show. The toys are virtually non-existent though. I frequently see the Kanan, Ezra, and Obi-Wan three pack. And I think I've seen the Hera and Zeb two packs once. That's about it. The racks for the Rebels toys are always empty whenever I go down the action figure isles.
True that, ABrown.
I hope Hasbro puts a ton out this Fall. It would make sense to put Rebels stuff out along with TFA on September 4th. Yeah, there are a bunch of Kanans Ezras and Heras around my neck of the woods. Finally managed to grab an Inquisitor in the 3 3/4 scale, but he doesn't include his mask, and no single bladed or unlit versions of his double edged lightsaber. He's alright but hoping for a better one down the line. Sabine too, since the 3 3/4 version's helmet isn't removable. I went ahead and picked her up anyway. All I need is Chopper to complete the Ghost crew. Maybe they'll reveal more Rebels stuff at Comic con, but I doubt we'll see too much new Rebels this year since they're going to clobber us with Force Awakens. Not that I'm complaining. Can't wait for that either.

sdp
06-26-2015, 07:39 PM
So, time to check in on this thread again.

I really dislike my Black Series Boba Fett and Chewbacca, I mean they're fine but for the price they're really lacking. I'm thinking of selling them, I just hope they make a Figuarts or Mafex Fett, didn't get the Revo since he looked too "clean" and I think Chewbacca is better represented as a plush toy than a plastic toy. I think I've decided to get the Mafex Vader. Revoltech joints look ugly in that one and the Figuart doesn't convince me for some reason. Unsure if I want to get a stormtrooper, how is the Black series one? I feel it's too much for the Mafex...now I may just wait and get one of the newer stormtroopers from Ep.VII.

Anyone getting the Vader/Stormtrooper nendoroids? I loved them when I first saw them but now I'm unsure whether I want them.

TLP
06-29-2015, 06:38 AM

That is totally awesome. :tgrin:

The background characters are one of my favorite parts of the Star Wars franchise. They just stand out among the scene.

snake
06-29-2015, 09:15 AM

That's so cool. I only wish to have a jabbas palace collection that big, but it's getting there.

Mew
06-29-2015, 10:31 AM
I've got a Yoda minifigure.

LincolnHawk
07-10-2015, 02:06 PM
http://www.starwars.com/news/sdcc-2015-hasbro-star-wars-panel-liveblog

uhhhh...yeah that tie fighter is a def buy :teek::teek::teek:

ABrown
08-21-2015, 01:47 PM
After watching the two part season premiere of Rebels, I absolutely had to start collecting the figures. I picked up the Kanan, Ezra, and Obi-Wan three pack at Toys R Us. I found the Hera two pack and the Zeb two pack at Target. I had to go go amazon.com to get the Sabine two pack and The Inquisitor figure. Amazon does have the Agent Kallus figure, but it's a little more than I'd like to pay. I'm hoping it's a lot easier this fall to find the coming Vader and Ahsoka figures.

ABrown
09-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Any one going to "Force Friday" at midnight on Friday morning, 9/4/15? I've got a Target, Toys R Us, and Walmart all pretty much within walking distance of each other. I'm thinking about stopping at those three at midnight that night. Man, that's gonna make for an exhausting day on Friday.

The Turtle Terminator
09-04-2015, 02:35 PM
Anyone pick anything up on FFriday that they'd recommend, especially the Black Series?

sdp
09-06-2015, 12:39 PM
Where I live there was no Force Friday, but I guess it's not too bad since I probably would've bought something but everything outside the BB8 remote figure looks terrible. Or am I missing something cool that I haven't seen? Seeing pictures everything looks lackluster but I would buy a bunch of things based on hype alone.

Falconhood
09-07-2015, 06:25 AM
Sunday Haul:Star Wars Jedi Interceptor from Hot Wheels
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/723/21028526239_7e36016e37_z.jpg

Star Wars Hauls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW0zq_0YR2s
Elite Series VS Black Series figure review I did:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8ydeRQS3SkForce Friday Huge Haul (from Saturday, too)
Star Wars ELITE Series is MUCH better than the Black Series IMO
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/569/21161232066_1b8e5af16a_z.jpg (http://flic.kr/p/yeWR3J)Friday + Saturday hauls (http://flic.kr/p/yeWR3J) by Tsak Knight (http://www.flickr.com/photos/106032125@N05/), on Flickr
If you didn't go to The Disney Store for Force Friday, you missed-out on the BEST stuff!!!!

sdp
09-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Can someone tell me the different versions of remote control BB-8 toys that are out there?

I think there's a $150 one that is controlled by an app. I'm guessing that's the best one. But how are the other ones, I really don't want to spend $150 on it, are the other versions alright?

Luigiperps
09-11-2015, 06:37 AM
Can someone tell me the different versions of remote control BB-8 toys that are out there?

I think there's a $150 one that is controlled by an app. I'm guessing that's the best one. But how are the other ones, I really don't want to spend $150 on it, are the other versions alright?

The other version is bigger, slower, and has a remote control instead of being app controlled. It has a lot less features.

ABrown
09-18-2015, 08:33 AM
I was able to find the Darth Vader/Ahsoka two pack at a Target near me. I absolutely love it/them.

Luigiperps
09-26-2015, 12:18 PM
http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b612/luigiperps/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09/D76E328A-A208-4E1D-8B59-DF2390065EB3_zpssefe8cms.jpg (http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/luigiperps/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09/D76E328A-A208-4E1D-8B59-DF2390065EB3_zpssefe8cms.jpg.html)
I finally found him!:D

D Piddy 1982
11-17-2015, 06:25 AM
Popped into my local toy store yesterday to get my niece a birthday present.

Checked the TMNT and Star Wars figures...instantly drawn to the new Star Wars 3.75" figures!

Only thing is, and I wonder what other UK peeps think of this...10...that's quite a bit of money for something this size.

I know inflation has gone up since I was 8 years old (1990) but I still think the true value / worth of these types of figures is between 5 and 7.

There's about 4-5 figures I want (Rey, Finn, Kylo Ren plus some TMNT), but in reality that's 50....just too much.

These toy companies need to have a long hard look in the mirror at their RRP costs!

Probably still get Rey and Kylo Ren....and maybe Finn....30.....gahhhhh

HeroTurtlesFan
11-24-2015, 07:51 AM
Popped into my local toy store yesterday to get my niece a birthday present.

Checked the TMNT and Star Wars figures...instantly drawn to the new Star Wars 3.75" figures!

Only thing is, and I wonder what other UK peeps think of this...10...that's quite a bit of money for something this size.

I know inflation has gone up since I was 8 years old (1990) but I still think the true value / worth of these types of figures is between 5 and 7.

There's about 4-5 figures I want (Rey, Finn, Kylo Ren plus some TMNT), but in reality that's 50....just too much.

These toy companies need to have a long hard look in the mirror at their RRP costs!

Probably still get Rey and Kylo Ren....and maybe Finn....30.....gahhhhh

Wait for shop promotions, which regularly happen. For example, Argos sell the figures for 9 and recently had a 3-for-2, so you get 3 figures for 18 = 6 each. A much more reasonable price for these, because I agree with you, 10 is too much.

D Piddy 1982
12-02-2015, 06:35 AM
Wait for shop promotions, which regularly happen. For example, Argos sell the figures for 9 and recently had a 3-for-2, so you get 3 figures for 18 = 6 each. A much more reasonable price for these, because I agree with you, 10 is too much.

Good point, well made...that sounds like a plan!