PDA

View Full Version : TMNT Konami XBOX 2003 Question

Scanderson
05-27-2013, 04:23 PM
I apologize in advance if this is covered already. I never frequent this part of the forum. I have the original Xbox TMNT 2003 game. When my daughter and I would play,I could never figure out how to save the game during play, so we would always need to start over. I just found it and wanted to play it (10 years later with my daughter), but thought I would ask if there is a save function on this and how to access it. Thanks in advance, and stop laughing at me. Tim.

CyberCubed
05-27-2013, 05:04 PM
You need to finish a whole first world. Each world is divided into 6 smaller levels, you have to beat the whole world and then it saves.

gobo
05-27-2013, 05:46 PM
stop laughing at me
Party pooper! :tgrumble:

Venom
05-27-2013, 06:36 PM
I just found it and wanted to play it (10 years later with my daughter), but thought I would ask if there is a save function on this and how to access it.

Go into the Options menu and turn on the Auto-save feature.

Thanks in advance, and stop laughing at me. Tim.

I don't think so, Tim. :trazz:

Also, you can set the time to a major holiday and see what the hat is for that occasion (my fave was the pumpkin head!).

Scanderson
05-27-2013, 11:36 PM
Thanks guys. I appreciate the info. Sadly, my daughter and I could never finish the first world. Although, in all fairness, she was 5 when we played it!

Cure
05-28-2013, 01:01 AM
Playing with your daughter is what counts, man. I just hope she's not too cool to play with you at 15.