PDA

View Full Version : I really really want this guy play Casey Jones

Luckyday
06-06-2013, 10:30 PM
http://www.ifc.com/shows/out-there/blog/2013/03/christian-slater-comes-to-out-there

The new Nick TMNT have done different interpretations of it's characters and so far some of them are pretty good. I would really love if Nick's Casey Jones voice is played by Christian Slater or someone like him who that gravel rough sounding voice.

Jester
06-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Sounds way too old...

BabyTurtles
06-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Sounds way too old...

he does sound a little bit old for this Casey Jones

(since he will be alot younger, probably 18 )

InsaneZane
06-07-2013, 12:11 AM
Jared Leto should play Casey Jones.. In Requiem for a Dream he looks and sounds just like 2k3 Casey

DonatelloNinja82
06-07-2013, 01:59 AM
Yah I agree with others, he needs a younger voice.

Luckyday
06-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Does anybody have a good clip of Jared Leto cause I am just not seeing it. Him playing Casey Jones? I don't buy it.

Anyway, it does have to be Christian Slater but I want someone who can do a unique interpretation of him.

Come on guys! This is new show that is going to taking risks in changing some of characters and it's going to do it whatever we like it or not. We might as well embrace it.

BabyTurtles
06-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Does anybody have a good clip of Jared Leto cause I am just not seeing it. Him playing Casey Jones? I don't buy it.

Anyway, it does have to be Christian Slater but I want someone who can do a unique interpretation of him.

Come on guys! This is new show that is going to taking risks in changing some of characters and it's going to do it whatever we like it or not. We might as well embrace it.

embrace what??? :-? no one knows who Casey Jones voice actor is yet??

or do we?? did I miss something??? XD....

Luckyday
06-07-2013, 10:59 AM
This is all mere speculation. It's more like "Who do do you want to see play <insert character> in the new show?". But more than that it's how this version of Casey Jones be depicted in the 2012 series.

The new versions of the main characters are funny and light hearted so I would want this depiction of Casey Jones be more of the opposite spectrum. Someone who more stoic and serious to clash with.

InsaneZane
06-07-2013, 11:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvX0ibZIduI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvX0ibZIduI
Skip the 1st minute... Its mostly Jennifer Connelly, but after that the rest of the scene is a good example if you can hear it in his voice.

Vivi
06-08-2013, 08:23 AM
Sounds way too old...

A perfect foil for Karai, then, who sounds like she's got a pack a day habit.:P

Luckyday
06-08-2013, 08:43 AM
What if Casey had like Batman's voice when he out on patrol with his hockey mask on but talks like Jared Leto or a just had normal new york accent on when he is just his plain old self? Keep in mind that Casey Jones isn't his real name.

InsaneZane
06-10-2013, 01:27 PM
What if Casey had like Batman's voice when he out on patrol with his hockey mask on but talks like Jared Leto or a just had normal new york accent on when he is just his plain old self? Keep in mind that Casey Jones isn't his real name.

i like the voice idea, but i thougt Casey Jones was hs real name well aside from Arnold being his first name

The Stryker
06-10-2013, 01:47 PM
Wouldn't they want to cast a good actor?

CinematicESP
06-10-2013, 02:10 PM
I predict it will be Corey Feldman.

ironman29758
06-11-2013, 12:25 AM
I predict it will be Corey Feldman.

I'm good with that.

Vivi
06-11-2013, 12:29 AM
They'll definitely make him sound younger than previous incarnations (to cue the April/Casey lovey doves), but as long as the VA has the chops then it should all be fine.

Luckyday
06-17-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm good with that.

You know what, after watching a clip of him in "Lost Boy", I would be very much okay with him being Casey Jones but only if his portrayal isn't 100% goofy brooklyn stereotype, which is one of reason why I couldn't stand the 2k3. Please give me a stoic Casey Jones.