PDA

View Full Version : Custom paint jobs. Pink Shredder

mudkip5000
06-07-2013, 03:48 AM
Hey guys. First post. Friend told me about the site. Wanted to make a psot about some of the customs ive been working on.

Did a gritty paintjob on my giant battle shell turtles. First time trying something like this. Was a learning experience. Had to completely repaint him like 3 times cause i messed up. Thinking about repainting onny a more greenish brown color like the oldschool turtles.

Then i made my shredder look more like the Toon shredder. Also gave him a batman cape that helps him stand u and doesnt look like a cheap ripped t-shirt. Not quite sure why he and the Foot soldier are so crouched.

And Pink shredder. I plan to make a rainbow army of shredders. Next i plan to make a blue one.

TheBlueTurtle1
06-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Looks great, I don't think I could get such a good paint job done on my figs. Love the Leo.

D-Nizzy
06-07-2013, 05:02 AM
Nice work, welcome aboard!

Mintyfresh
06-07-2013, 07:26 AM
Looks great, really like the rainbow shredders idea. Welcome to the drome and thanks for sharing!

raph27
06-07-2013, 07:42 AM
Awesome work! Can you do a purple Shredder next? Pleeeease?:D

Plasticplayhouse
06-07-2013, 11:10 AM
that would actually be an awesome official release from playmates for breast cancer awareness fund raising.

Zarana-X
06-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Good painting skills. Look great.
Rainbow Army of Shredders, eh? Does that mean what I think it means?
I see the Mutant Raphael from This Island Earth hiding at the bottom, looks good as well. Since the movie was b&w, what color is he supposed to be anyways?

06-07-2013, 05:11 PM
lol nice twist to the shredder figure. although im seeing some bizarre customs as of late, first shebop and rocksexy, now a pink shredder! lol!

mudkip5000
06-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Good painting skills. Look great.
Rainbow Army of Shredders, eh? Does that mean what I think it means?
I see the Mutant Raphael from This Island Earth hiding at the bottom, looks good as well. Since the movie was b&w, what color is he supposed to be anyways?

Love that movie. Totally worth buying that figure. He's sorta blue/green/red. At least according to the colorized Mystery Science Theatre version.

mudkip5000
06-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Awesome work! Can you do a purple Shredder next? Pleeeease?:D

Also, yes I will do a purple one next. Trying to find some purple metallic for his blades and helmet

Wes
06-13-2013, 01:59 AM
Pink Shredder is super fun! Very nice work across the board. :)