PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Where did my thread go?

beardcore84
06-08-2013, 03:52 PM
I posted a thread in the TMNT movie forum and over night it has now disappeared. I looked through the forum rules and nothing I posted was against the rules. What happened to my thread??

06-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Are you serious right now?

beardcore84
06-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Yes? Sorry if I posted this question in the wrong forum but I really don't know who to ask. Where did my thread go?

Powder
06-08-2013, 11:37 PM
It was deleted. You're making a thread about murder and sex on a forum for what is essentially a children's property. Kids use this board. This is not 4chan.

beardcore84
06-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Wow. Really? It's just a fun game. It's not like we talking about actually murdering someone.

I swear TMNT fans are the worst.

Sorry I made a thread you guys didn't like. I should have made a thread bitching about how the new stuff isn't like the old stuff, or about wah wah wah why isn't bebop and rocksteady in the new cartoon wah wah wah. Awww I HATE the colored headbands, I WONT BE BUYING THE NEW COMIC!!!! God forbid anything is different. Who wants to be told the same old story over and over again?

SMH.

I knew there was a reason I only lurked this board for so long. Ridiculous to think I could actually have a decent or fun conversation here.

beardcore84
06-08-2013, 11:44 PM
The only rule I see that might even be in question is the obscene language rule. And it says avoid excessive use. I used a swear word one time and I even censored it myself. I broke no rules according to the forum rules!

Powder
06-08-2013, 11:51 PM
If you don't like it here, you're free to leave. & if you don't know what was wrong with your thread, you probably shouldn't be here to begin with.

beardcore84
06-09-2013, 12:08 AM
I broke no forum rules.

Roseangelo
06-09-2013, 12:24 AM
I broke no forum rules.

Try this one:
Decisions made by administrators and moderators are generally final. However, if you disagree with a decision that affects you directly, you're free to discuss it with an administrator or moderator via PM or email. Please don't post complaints about any decisions on the forums, though.

06-09-2013, 05:40 AM
I broke no forum rules.

You did not, but it was decided the thread was in poor taste and was therefore deleted. You are free to discuss this via PM with moderators if you want to find out why, but don't do it publicly.

Closing this thread.