PDA

View Full Version : Enter The Puppet Master

Lethal Lullaby
06-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Welcome to my next RPG. :tgrin: This will be set in the 2003 universe.

Plot: While on a walk around the city, Casey and April save a stranger from being 'pummeled' by a gang, whom he paid to attack him. He 'befriends' them, and tells them that innocent citizens are being killed and made into human puppets. What they don't know is that the killer is him. Eventually the TMNT get involved. Now they must figure out how to stop The Puppet Master, before NYC becomes puppet central.

Characters (If you want me to add someone just ask. As long as you can make them tie into the story. ;) )

Angel: RaphandDonnie
Splinter: Joshua31
Raphael: RaphaeltheAwesome13
Donatello: Luigiperps
Leonardo: snakeweed101
Michelangelo: TurtleTitan97
April: 19thCenturyGhost
Casey: snakeweed101
Leatherhead: Leatherhead (2012)
The Puppet Master: 19thCenturyGhost
Gang at start of story: 19thCenturyGhost.
OC Joshua: Joshua31
OC Jen: Joshua31

snake
06-13-2013, 04:58 PM
( ok, I PROMISE, I will join in this time, I was busy for awhile and haven't contributed to my RPGS I'm playing/made)

If I can, can I be Casey and Leo?

And is set after BTTS?

TurtleTitan97
06-13-2013, 05:00 PM
I call Mikey! :D

snake
06-13-2013, 05:01 PM

I didn't pick him because I don't like 2k3 Mikey that much. ( I usually play him in RPGS)

Lethal Lullaby
06-13-2013, 07:31 PM
Sweet!
( ok, I PROMISE, I will join in this time, I was busy for awhile and haven't contributed to my RPGS I'm playing/made)

If I can, can I be Casey and Leo?

And is set after BTTS?
Yes and Yes. :D

snake
06-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Sweet!

Yes and Yes. :D

Ok, awesome, can we get Leatherhead or Luigiperps to play?

LH
06-14-2013, 11:14 AM
I'd be more than happy to play Leatherhead! :tgrin:

Lethal Lullaby
06-14-2013, 11:23 AM
I'd be more than happy to play Leatherhead! :tgrin:

perfect! :tgrin:

Lethal Lullaby
06-15-2013, 09:01 AM
Oh and if you're curious The Puppet Master's info is in the character profile thread. :tanime:

Luigiperps
06-16-2013, 09:08 PM
May I be the one known as Donatello?

Lethal Lullaby
06-16-2013, 09:12 PM
Yes you can. :)

Joshua33
06-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Hey there, pal! May I please join? I'd like to be Master Splinter, my two OCs Joshua and Jen please.

Lethal Lullaby
06-17-2013, 12:54 PM
Alright :twink:

raph27
06-17-2013, 08:06 PM
Ooh! Can I be Raphael pleeeeeeeeeeease? :thyper:

Lethal Lullaby
06-17-2013, 08:28 PM
Lol. Yes you can. :tlol:

We've got everybody! We ready to start? :tlove:

snake
06-17-2013, 10:49 PM
Lol. Yes you can. :tlol:

We've got everybody! We ready to start? :tlove:

Sure! You first :tgrin:

Lethal Lullaby
06-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Here we go people! It’s the beginning of this rpg. :tsmile:

Sebastian stood in front of his bathroom mirror with some concealer. he was using it to cover his face, which was a grey color. “Gotta look my best for tonight’s show.” He said to himself as he finished applying the concealer. He took a step over to a bigger mirror, where he took a look at his black suit, while adjusting his red tie. He took his black top hat with a red ribbon around it off his hat rack, placed it on his head, then put on his shiny black dress shoes. He wore monocle on his left eye, white gloves on both hands, and silver cuff links. After fixing his color he took a breathe, “Show time.”

~*~ After his performance ~*~

Sebastian walked out through the back door and into an alley. His show went terrific. He decided to take a look at his puppet’s condition. He looked to make sure nobody was near and opened the case it was in. Sebastian looked it over and noticed it was getting worn out. The puppet was an ordinary wooden puppet.”How unfortunate... I guess I’ll get my cremating guy to take care of him.” Sebastian said as he closed the case.

Some gang showed up in the alley. One of them approached Sebastian. Sebastian turned to them with a smile. “He took out his a wad of cash and gave it to their leader. “Will that be enough?”

“Of course.” the gang leader grabbed Sebastian and threw him out into the streets.

“I swear nothing’s in the case! It’s just an old puppet!” Sebastian told them as he defended himself from their ‘attacks’. They all seemed to be pale and almost dead looking with no emotion in their eyes or voices.

“That’s what you want us to think.”

~*~meanwhile~*~

April was enjoying her night time stroll with her husband Casey. She looked up at the half moon with a smile. Then she saw something in the distance. They got closer and April saw the fight. "Casey, look!" She said pointing at the gang beating up the man in the suit.

Joshua33
06-18-2013, 08:00 AM
That same evening, a boy in his late teens had arrived in New York. His name was Joshua. He had moved to New York to try and start a new life of his own. On his journey to New York, he had heard of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He figured if anyone could help him, it would be them.

snake
06-18-2013, 08:59 AM
Here we go people! It’s the beginning of this rpg. :tsmile:

Sebastian stood in front of his bathroom mirror with some concealer. he was using it to cover his face, which was a grey color. “Gotta look my best for tonight’s show.” He said to himself as he finished applying the concealer. He took a step over to a bigger mirror, where he took a look at his black suit, while adjusting his red tie. He took his black top hat with a red ribbon around it off his hat rack, placed it on his head, then put on his shiny black dress shoes. He wore monocle on his left eye, white gloves on both hands, and silver cuff links. After fixing his color he took a breathe, “Show time.”

~*~ After his performance ~*~

Sebastian walked out through the back door and into an alley. His show went terrific. He decided to take a look at his puppet’s condition. He looked to make sure nobody was near and opened the case it was in. Sebastian looked it over and noticed it was getting worn out. The puppet was an ordinary wooden puppet.”How unfortunate... I guess I’ll get my cremating guy to take care of him.” Sebastian said as he closed the case.

Some gang showed up in the alley. One of them approached Sebastian. Sebastian turned to them with a smile. “He took out his a wad of cash and gave it to their leader. “Will that be enough?”

“Of course.” the gang leader grabbed Sebastian and threw him out into the streets.

“I swear nothing’s in the case! It’s just an old puppet!” Sebastian told them as he defended himself from their ‘attacks’. They all seemed to be pale and almost dead looking with no emotion in their eyes or voices.

“That’s what you want us to think.”

~*~meanwhile~*~

April was enjoying her night time stroll with her husband Casey. She looked up at the half moon with a smile. Then she saw something in the distance. They got closer and April saw the fight. "Casey, look!" She said pointing at the gang beating up the man in the suit.

"Aw man, Im'a going to beat up these punks!" Casey yelled as he charged at them with his Bat. He jumped up with his Bat in the air and swung it down as he hit one of the gang members back. " Woah! It didn't do anything!" he thought to himself. He swung it more as the gang member turned around. He picked Casey up and threw him agenst the wall. One of the gang members charged at him with a closed fist. But Casey got up and dodged his attack. Casey actually landed a hit on him when he dodged his attack. One member fell down....and one after another, they all fell with him. "Weird, one goes down and they all go down." he thought to himself again. " Hey? Are you okay?" Casey said to the man laying in the corner of a brick wall. " Are you okay?" he said again as he helped the man up.

Lethal Lullaby
06-18-2013, 09:31 AM
April quickly joined Casey. She looked at the man, who stood up. He nodded at Casey, "I'll walk it off. Thanks those punks probably would've killed me, have you not shown off. Name's Sebastian."

"Nice to meet you. My name's April." April told him with a smile. She noticed the case. "What's in there?"

"This? Clothes." Sebastian lied to her. So far they didn't know he was a puppeteer. He wondered if he could get them on his side. "I moved here a while a go to investi- actually that isn't important. See, my luggage got a bit lost so I had to wait to pick them up. " He told them.

"Wait. Investigate what?" April wondered.

Joshua33
06-18-2013, 09:49 AM
Joshua had got off the airplane that flew him to New York. He took his luggage and went off to search for a place to stay at.

"First thing I got to do is find a place to stay at. After that, maybe I should look for the turtles. I got a feeling inside that they can be able to help me out." Joshua says

He started to walk around, looking for a place. unaware he was near where April and Casey were

Luigiperps
06-18-2013, 07:32 PM
Donatello was in his lab, working on his newest project.
"Hey guys! Anyone else hungry?" He called out. He began to tighten a bolt.

TurtleTitan97
06-18-2013, 07:50 PM
Mikey walked in while holding Klunk in his arms. "I could go for a bite. What about you, Klunk? You hungry?" Klunk mewed and licked Mikey's face. "I'll take that as a 'Yes'."

snake
06-18-2013, 09:36 PM
Donatello was in his lab, working on his newest project.
"Hey guys! Anyone else hungry?" He called out. He began to tighten a bolt.

Leo stopped his training and walked over to the lab. " I'll have something. But it has to be quick, I'm going through some really intense training. So what's on the menu, Don?" Leo said.

Luigiperps
06-18-2013, 09:39 PM
"Leo, I was just asking, I don't really have food. I was asking if we should go get some."

snake
06-18-2013, 09:44 PM
"Leo, I was just asking, I don't really have food. I was asking if we should go get some."

" Oh...Ok, but I have to train. You and the guys should go without me, if I stay off training for this long I'll lose all my energy." He said. " I really want to eat" he thought to himself. " Ah, what the heck, I'll go, but let's not stay out too long, I have things to do back here." Leo decided, choosing that he wanted to eat.

TurtleTitan97
06-18-2013, 10:19 PM
"Leo, my brother, you gotta learn to take things easy, like me! All work and no play makes Leonardo a dull turtle", said Mikey as he jokingly put his arm around him.

Lethal Lullaby
06-18-2013, 10:20 PM
April looked at Sebastian. She wanted to know what he really meant.

"If you must know. Have you two heard about this killer who moved here recently?" Sebastian asked her and Casey. Then he noticed a teen boy with some luggage.

"Killer?" April asked a bit worried. She looked and saw him too. The teenage boy. "Excuse me? Why are you walking alone at this hour?" she wondered.

Luigiperps
06-19-2013, 12:02 AM
"Leo, I have work to. How would we go on with out all my tech? I feel we should hit the surface for some eats! And luckily, my new invention is mainly ready! I present to you my new holo-disguiser! Now we can blend in with the people up there!" Don called out, turning a dial on his belt buckle. He then became a human, or Atleast looked like one.

Joshua33
06-19-2013, 03:35 AM
Joshua continued to walk around the city until he came across a restaurant, he was pretty hungry and he had more than enough money for a bite to eat.

"OK, time for something to eat and keep my energy up." Joshua thinks as he walks into the restaurant

snake
06-19-2013, 08:19 AM
"Leo, my brother, you gotta learn to take things easy, like me! All work and no play makes Leonardo a dull turtle", said Mikey as he jokingly put his arm around him.
"....fine...I'll go." Leo finaly made up his mind.
April looked at Sebastian. She wanted to know what he really meant.

"If you must know. Have you two heard about this killer who moved here recently?" Sebastian asked her and Casey. Then he noticed a teen boy with some luggage.

"Killer?" April asked a bit worried. She looked and saw him too. The teenage boy. "Excuse me? Why are you walking alone at this hour?" she wondered.

"Leo, I have work to. How would we go on with out all my tech? I feel we should hit the surface for some eats! And luckily, my new invention is mainly ready! I present to you my new holo-disguiser! Now we can blend in with the people up there!" Don called out, turning a dial on his belt buckle. He then became a human, or Atleast looked like one.
" Woah! That's- That's amazing!!" Leo said in shock.

Lethal Lullaby
06-19-2013, 08:47 AM
"Apparently this killer murders his victims and does something to them to make them do his dirty work. Watch out for him." Sebastian told them.

"Casey, we gotta tell the turtles." April told him. She looked back to Sebastian, "Thanks for the warning."

She wondered if the teenage boy was listening to music or something when he didn't hear her.

LH
06-19-2013, 10:25 AM
Leatherhead walked into the lair to see if Donatello was in need of assistance. Instead, he spotted three turtles and a human. "Hello my friend... I do not believe we have met. I am Leatherhead". He stuck out his hand to the humanized Donatello.

Joshua33
06-19-2013, 10:27 AM
Joshua soon finished his lunch and paid the check for it. With that, he ledpft the restaurant

"Now to find a place where I can stay for a while. But the question is where?" Joshua says, as he walks around.

He was close to where April and Casey were, but he didn't know that

Lethal Lullaby
06-19-2013, 10:32 AM
April saw him again. "Casey, I think he's looking for a place to stay. Let's go help him." She carefully approached the young man. (Joshua) "Do you need help with anything?"

Joshua33
06-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Joshua turned and saw April and Casey, he had a feeling he could trust these two people. Unlike when he trusted his ex-girlfriend Jen that is.

"Hello there. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Joshua or Josh for short. I just moved here to New York, kind of looking for a place to stay at." Joshua says

He tries not to mention Jen and how things went with his relationship with her

Luigiperps
06-19-2013, 11:57 AM
"Hello, Leatherhead. It's me, Don! I made a new invention! We can disguise our selves, and go up there unnoticed! I have one for you too!" He said, handing LH a buckle with a switch.

LH
06-19-2013, 01:16 PM
Donatello? You have simply out done yourself! Leatherhead took the Buckle and inspected it. Fascinating my friend...

raph27
06-19-2013, 03:45 PM
Suddenly, Raphael skated past on his skateboard and grabbed one of the devices. "Hey we need some too!" he said to Donatello.

snake
06-20-2013, 08:49 AM
" I could get used to this human thing....but do restruants allow Katana's?" Leo asked, followed by a facepalm from all the turtles.

Luigiperps
06-20-2013, 01:04 PM
"And I thought of that too! It also disguises our weapons! It makes them look like part of your cloths."

LH
06-20-2013, 01:30 PM
Leatherhead inspected the switches and emitters around the device. Donatello, what about my tail? That's not exactly something you can disguise holographically...

Luigiperps
06-20-2013, 01:36 PM
"Using technology based upon a chameleon's skin makes your tail blend into your surroundings."

LH
06-20-2013, 01:42 PM
Leatherhead put the device on and hit the switch. The now human looking Leatherhead looked at where his tail should be visible on the ground. "My friend you are a genius!"

Lethal Lullaby
06-20-2013, 05:07 PM
"Nice to meet you, Joshua. I'm April and this is my husband, Casey." She replied to him.

"I would be Sebastian. That one saved me." Sebastian introduced himself and pointed at Casey.

"Casey, can he stay with us for now?" April asked him as she remembered Joshua mentioning that he needed a place to stay.

Luigiperps
06-20-2013, 05:21 PM
"Where do you guys wanna get food?" Don asked.

Joshua33
06-20-2013, 05:37 PM
Joshua was grateful that April was willing to let him stay with her and Casey, but he had to get the confirmation from Casey first.

Joshua didn't have much luggage, just some pairs of clothes, his meds, emergency meds just in case as well as his iPad and iPad charger

snake
06-20-2013, 08:39 PM
"Nice to meet you, Joshua. I'm April and this is my husband, Casey." She replied to him.

"I would be Sebastian. That one saved me." Sebastian introduced himself and pointed at Casey.

"Casey, can he stay with us for now?" April asked him as she remembered Joshua mentioning that he needed a place to stay.

" Well...Sure! He could stay as long as he wants, Only if he doesn't cause trouble." Casey replied, exited to have someone new to hang out with.

snake
06-20-2013, 08:42 PM
"Where do you guys wanna get food?" Don asked.

" What's the options? Because we're pretty limited with Leatherhead, Does he like Japanese food?" Leo said, unsure about Leatherehads likings.

LH
06-21-2013, 08:46 AM
I am willing to try anything my friend... traditional Japanese food sounds fantastic.

Joshua33
06-21-2013, 08:51 AM
Joshua chuckled as he held his hand out for Casey

"Don't worry. I won't cause any trouble myself. I'm not that kind of person. Unlike my ex-girlfriend Jen. Long story, short version. She and I used to date, however, she dumped and betrayed me in the end."m Joshua says

snake
06-21-2013, 09:09 AM
Joshua chuckled as he held his hand out for Casey

"Don't worry. I won't cause any trouble myself. I'm not that kind of person. Unlike my ex-girlfriend Jen. Long story, short version. She and I used to date, however, she dumped and betrayed me in the end."m Joshua says

" We'll, Alright, you can stay." Casey finally decided.

Joshua33
06-21-2013, 09:23 AM
Before he could reply, Joshua got a call on his cell phone, he sighed knowing who it was: Jen as he answered

"I thought I'd get a hold on you, Joshy Josh." Jen says on her end

"Look Jen. You and I had our time together and then you dumped me. I'd really prefer you leave me alone Jen. If you come after me, things will be different." Joshua says, his voice sounded a bit angry with her

"What? Don't tell me you actually have some new friends!" Jen says

"Well, I do Jen. And they're much nicer. Goodbye." Joshua says, hanging up his cell phone and sighing

snake
06-21-2013, 09:28 AM
Before he could reply, Joshua got a call on his cell phone, he sighed knowing who it was: Jen as he answered

"I thought I'd get a hold on you, Joshy Josh." Jen says on her end

"Look Jen. You and I had our time together and then you dumped me. I'd really prefer you leave me alone Jen. If you come after me, things will be different." Joshua says, his voice sounded a bit angry with her

"What? Don't tell me you actually have some new friends!" Jen says

"Well, I do Jen. And they're much nicer. Goodbye." Joshua says, hanging up his cell phone and sighing
" I'm guessing that'as Jen? " Casey asked.

Joshua nodded his head. " So what's she like?" Casey asked.

snake
06-21-2013, 09:30 AM
I am willing to try anything my friend... traditional Japanese food sounds fantastic.

" Great! Hey Don, Let's go try that new one down the street." Leo said, he was begining to like not having to train for awhile.

Joshua33
06-21-2013, 09:36 AM
Joshua sighed, putting his cell phone away in his pants pocket

"Well, before the break up, she was kind of nice and caring. But after she dumped and betrayed me, she's completely changed. I trusted her and in the end, she turned her back on me. Tell me. Do you two know any other relationship that kind of went the same as mine and Jen's?" Joshua asks Casey

Little did Joshua know that Leonardo and Karai were kind of the same as him and Jen

snake
06-21-2013, 09:39 AM
Joshua sighed, putting his cell phone away in his pants pocket

"Well, before the break up, she was kind of nice and caring. But after she dumped and betrayed me, she's completely changed. I trusted her and in the end, she turned her back on me. Tell me. Do you two know any other relationship that kind of went the same as mine and Jen's?" Joshua asks Casey

Little did Joshua know that Leonardo and Karai were kind of the same as him and Jen
" Well..Sort-Of...Anyways, Talk about a personality change! I could never imagine what would happen if me and April ended up like that!

Joshua33
06-21-2013, 09:44 AM
Joshua sighed.

"You see, I moved here to New York to start over, a freah new life. I don't have any family. The mom and dad I did have we're struck down by some strange looking people in black outfits, with some kind of red symbol." Joshua admits

snake
06-21-2013, 09:48 AM
Joshua sighed.

"You see, I moved here to New York to start over, a freah new life. I don't have any family. The mom and dad I did have we're struck down by some strange looking people in black outfits, with some kind of red symbol." Joshua admits

" I think I know who those guys were...." Casey said, gritting his teeth, he HATED the foot clan. " Are your parents okay? Can you Fight?" Casey said, he didn't want another person to die at the hands of the Foot.

Joshua33
06-21-2013, 09:52 AM
Joshua looked to Casey, as he wiped tears from his eyes

"I tried to get to mom and dad in time to help them, but I was too late as I saw them fall and the ninjas vanished in front of me. I'm an orphan now." Joshua reveals, taking out a picture of him with his mom and dad, hands it to Casey

Luigiperps
06-21-2013, 12:05 PM
"Sure Leo." Don replied, "Mikey, you okay with that?"

TurtleTitan97
06-21-2013, 01:35 PM
"Sounds good to me! Let`s get some chow!"

Lethal Lullaby
06-21-2013, 02:03 PM
April looked at Joshus with sympathy. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

Sebastian left while Casey and Joshua were chatting.

When April noticed that he left she remembered that she wanted to warn the turtles about what he told them. She called Leonardo's Shell cell.

~*~ Meanwhille~*~

A young man backed away in terror. He was wearing a green shirt with camoflauge shorts. Talk about a fashion disaster. "Come on, man. I'm only 18. I'm too young to die!" He shouted. He was between a large truck and a buulding.

"Which would make you a better puppet." His killer replied. He had grey skin with pitch black eyes, and wore a familiar looking black suit with a top hat and a monocle. He grabbed the young man's face and crushed it in. "I'm known as The Puppet Master." He let go of his face and carried the dead body away...

Joshua33
06-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Joshua just didn't know what to do about the Jen situation

"I give both of my word I won't cause any problems. But if Jen happens to come along, I'll have to figure out a way to deal with her. Jen and I have a long history. And it has to be taken care of." Joshua says

snake
06-21-2013, 02:50 PM
April looked at Joshus with sympathy. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

Sebastian left while Casey and Joshua were chatting.

When April noticed that he left she remembered that she wanted to warn the turtles about what he told them. She called Leonardo's Shell cell.

~*~ Meanwhille~*~

A young man backed away in terror. He was wearing a green shirt with camoflauge shorts. Talk about a fashion disaster. "Come on, man. I'm only 18. I'm too young to die!" He shouted. He was between a large truck and a buulding.

"Which would make you a better puppet." His killer replied. He had grey skin with pitch black eyes, and wore a familiar looking black suit with a top hat and a monocle. He grabbed the young man's face and crushed it in. "I'm known as The Puppet Master." He let go of his face and carried the dead body away...

" April? What's the problem?" Leo frantically answered the phone.

Lethal Lullaby
06-21-2013, 04:20 PM
"This man, Sebastian, warned us about some killer. He didn't give us enough info, but I guess he has some kind of power that he can control them. " April told him. She waved Casey and Joshua to come over. "Let's get back to our place." She told them as she started walking to their home. "I'll give you more info when I can." she told Leonardo before hanging up.

Joshua33
06-21-2013, 05:14 PM
Joshua saw April waving to him and Casey

"Looks like April is waiting for us, Casey. I'll follow you two since I'm new here." Joshua says, putting the family picture in his pocket

Joshua also had another reason for coming to New York, but he wanted to wait to reveal that reason to April and Casey

RaphAndDonnie
06-21-2013, 11:31 PM
~*~ Meanwhille~*~

Angel was shocked at the conversation between the killer and the victim. She pressed her back against the building as the man carried the body away. Her curiosity piqued, and she wondered where the killer would go next.

Lethal Lullaby
06-22-2013, 12:46 AM
April, Casey, and Joshua arrived at the farm house. "If you need anything else feel free to ask." April told him. She wanted to make sure he would be all right.

~*~ With the Puppet Master ~*~

He started to walk down the more shady part of town. The parts where the 'hoodrats' roam. He looked behind and around and saw no one. He opened his door to his apartment room. He placed the dead man's body on a table after locking his door. He summoned a dark energy which left the whole room with a spooky atmosphere. The dark energy could have been felt by anyone within a ten foot radius. Then it was gone.

The Puppet Master smiled evilly. " Oh what to name you? I know what. You'll be X." he said to what used to be a living adult then a dead body and now a living dead slave. The Puppet Master spent awhile adjusting his controls on him.

Joshua33
06-22-2013, 02:17 AM
Joshua nodded to April after they got inside

"I'll keep that in mind, April. Right now I just need to put my med s and emergency meds somewhere." Joshua says

RaphAndDonnie
06-22-2013, 02:48 AM
Angel followed behind, keeping a safe distance away so that the Puppet Master wouldn't see her. She looked through a small crack in the wall, seeing the process take place. Angel thought. 'Oh no...That man...He just turned that dead guy into a puppet! I better go tell the turtles about this.' She slowly crawled away from the apartment and when she was far away enough, stood and ran to the sewers.

Lethal Lullaby
06-22-2013, 08:03 AM
The Puppet Master didn't realize that someone had been watching him. He looked in the mirror at his bluish grey skin and jet black eyes, which was how he looked when he went after his victims.

(after Angel left)

"Now to fix your face. Don't worry... You won't feel a thing." He said to X.

~*~Casey's Farm~*~

"You do that." April told Joshua as he put his meds away. She began to wonder about that Sebastian guy they met earlier. Where did he go? Why didn't he say anything? She shrugged and figured that they'll see him again.

Joshua33
06-22-2013, 08:24 AM
Joshua saw the bathroom and he managed to put the meds in there without messing anything else up

"That takes care of my meds. I don't need any until before I go to bed tonight." Joshua thinks

After he finishes with his meds, Joshua gets out his iPad and has some stuff to catch up with on it

Luigiperps
06-26-2013, 10:04 PM
The turtles and Leatherhead got a table at the Japanese restaurant. "None you are feeling any of the side effects, right?" Don asked.

LH
06-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Leatherhead looked at Donatello puzzled. "Side effects?" he asked.

Luigiperps
06-27-2013, 01:11 PM
"Oh, he he, did I not mention those?"

LH
06-27-2013, 01:16 PM
"What kind of side-effects..." Leatherhead asked worried.

Luigiperps
06-27-2013, 02:44 PM
"Oh, ummm, nothing." Don said, "Nothing to worry about. Just bloating and stuff. It's very unlikely that it'll happen."

TurtleTitan97
06-27-2013, 03:03 PM
Mikey started to freak out. "What?! Donnie, why didn't you tell us this back in the lair?!"

RaphAndDonnie
06-27-2013, 03:17 PM
As Angel walked through town she threw nervous glances behind her shoulder. She didn't trust that that man wouldn't try and come after her.

Luigiperps
06-27-2013, 03:44 PM
"Because I knew this would happen." Don said, "Let's just relax and enoy our meal."

LH
06-27-2013, 04:56 PM
"Right..." Leatherhead slurped the bowl of noodles in front of him.

Lethal Lullaby
06-27-2013, 05:31 PM
April looked at the time, then to Joshua, "Are you hungry? I could see what we have and make you something." She suggested. "Or we could stop by somewhere."

~*~

The Puppet Master put his new human puppet in the room where he kept the rest of them. The room smelled like death. "I'm gonna have to get some more air freshening spray." He said to himself. He looked around and picked out two human puppets.

One was a woman wearing a orange track suit, and the other was a man. The Puppet Master applied the right amount of make- up to make them look alive.

The three of them walked out of his house. He was wearing his make up that made him look more human. Eventually he came across a Japanese restaurant . He walked inside with his perfectly disguised puppets. He ordered some won ton soup. His puppets ordered the same.

"I heard he striked again, Sebastian" The female spoke

"This is just awful!" The Puppet Master controled them as he was trying to see if he could get the attention of the 'humans'.

"Yes it is. People are mysteriously disappearing." The man said.

Luigiperps
06-27-2013, 06:00 PM
"You guys hear that guy?" Don said as he walked over to The Puppet Master, "What are you talking about, with the disappearings?"

snake
06-27-2013, 09:55 PM
"You guys hear that guy?" Don said as he walked over to The Puppet Master, "What are you talking about, with the disappearings?"

" What's with disappearances? Is anyone in trouble?" Leo said panicking as he walked over to Don.

Lethal Lullaby
06-27-2013, 10:43 PM
"Well, I guess there's some strange human killing others and making into his minions. I'm Sebastian." He told Donatello.

raph27
06-28-2013, 08:33 AM
"Doooonnie, ya gotta tell us this sorta thing!" Raphael yelled. "Now what, exactly, are the side effects?"

Luigiperps
06-28-2013, 10:02 AM
"Raph, shoe, shoe!!! This is important." Don said. He leaned over to Leo and whispered, "This guy seems suspicious, he said "some human is killing other humans, like he isn't one. I'm gonna follow him after, but you guys go home, he'll notice if all four of us follow him." Don turned to the Puppet Master, "How do you think he's turning them into puppets? Have you seen them, the puppets? There could probably be a cure."

LH
06-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Leatherhead listened to Donatello. "I would join you my friend, but I am simply too large to go unnoticed... I will be back in the lab gathering the data that you send me."

TurtleTitan97
06-28-2013, 11:37 AM
Mikey made a disgusting face from what he heard. "Aw man, that is just plain nasty! What kinda sick, disgusting, creep would do something like that?" When Donnie suggested he follow the stranger, Mikey whispered to him. "Uh, Don? I know I'm not exactly the smartest turtle of the bunch, but are sure this is a good idea? If our past adventures and the horror movies I've watch have taught me anything, isn't splitting up from the main group usually a BAD thing?"

Luigiperps
06-28-2013, 11:39 AM
Don whispered to Mike, "If I don't answer my ShellCell, track it down and you'll find me, simple as that!"

Lethal Lullaby
06-28-2013, 12:06 PM
Sebastian smiled to himself. "I haven't got a clue how he does it."

"We will see you later, friend." His male friend spoke as he and the woman got up and left. They were being controlled to go home.

"Some think that he uses some kind of magic, but that would be preposterous." Sebastian told Donatello. "He calls himself The Puppet Master." He looked at the clock on his cellphone, and got up.

"I should be going now." He walked out of the restaurant. He wondered if the person he met was going to follow him. He had plans for whoever it was.

Luigiperps
06-28-2013, 02:07 PM
"Alright guys, I'm gonna follow him, go home, I'll call you in an hour." Don said as he walked out the door. He turned his belt dial to stealth mode so he blended into his surroundings. He walked towards the Puppet Master.

Joshua33
06-28-2013, 02:37 PM
Jen, Joshua's ex-girlfriend had arrived in New York. She was there to track down Joshua

"Time to locate him and settle things between us for good." Jen says

At Casey and April's, Joshua sighed, but as he looked out a window, he saw Jen

"Oh wonderful. Casey, April, I appreciate you helping me, but guess who just arrived. I got something to take care of, Jen. I can't just ignore her or she'll never leave me alone." Joshua told April and Casey

He sounded really serious about settling things with Jen once and for all

RaphAndDonnie
06-28-2013, 02:47 PM
As Angel got back to the lair she was a bit surprised to see the Turtles weren't there.
"Huh...I guess they went out," she mused.

Luigiperps
06-28-2013, 03:15 PM
While Don was walking, he thought, "So he magically turns people into puppets? That makes no sense! I mean, did he harness the power of Tengu? If he did, he wouldn't need to turn people into puppets though. How can he be doing this?" Don stopped. He looked around and saw the Pupper Master had turned, so Don followed.

Lethal Lullaby
06-28-2013, 05:38 PM
April looked concerned. "What do you mean? What business do you have to settle?" She asked him.

~*~

Sebastian smiled to himself when he realized he was being followed.

Two casually dressed men with knifes approached him. "You look rich. Give us your wallet!" One of them ordered.

"Look, gentlemen. I don't have that much money on me. I- What in the world is that?" The two men turned at the same time as he pointed. While they looked away, Sebastian turned around and ran. He took out his wallet and discretely threw it to the side.

'Now all that guy has to do is pick up my wallet and look inside for my address.' He thought to himself as he headed to his apartment. He had kept his card for his ventriloquist act to himself just in case.

The two men that tried to 'mug' him earlier looked around. "Where's he?" Then they left.

Luigiperps
06-28-2013, 05:43 PM
"There's his wallet in the grass," Don said, tip toeing over to it. He picked it up and found the address. Don pulled out his Shell Cell and typed in the address into it's GPS and followed the directions. He uses his lock decoder on the window and climbed in, quickly closing it. He sneaked around, trying to find something suspicious.

Lethal Lullaby
06-28-2013, 06:00 PM
Sebastian was in his kitchen. He took a bottle out from under the sink and a rag. He poured the liquid onto the rag and put the bottle back. He walked out into the bedroom of his apartment.

He took a make up removal wipe from the dresser by his mirror and wiped the makeup off half his face, then wiped the other half. He admired his greyish blue skin. He took out his contacts showing his now black eyes. The rag he soaked earlier was on the table in front of the mirror.

"I know you are here. I also know you can hear me." The Puppet Master said outloud. "My apartment only has three rooms: A kitchen, bathroom, and my room. It'd just be easier to come on out." He pressed a button under the table that activated an electrical shield that blocked the windows and the doors, so no one could come in or get out. Lest they wanted to get shocked to death.

Joshua33
06-28-2013, 06:11 PM
Joshua turned to April

"It's Jen. She's arrived in New York. I know her. She treats me like a weakling. Like I don't matter to anyone. If I don't talk to her, she'll be haunting me forever." Joshua tells April

Luigiperps
06-28-2013, 06:22 PM
Donnie tore off his buckle, "So it seems I'm not the only nonhuman in the room." Don pulled out his Shell Cell and sent out a message: Been spotted, give you more details latter. Locked in. Don't come. Don pulled out his staff and jumped at him.

snake
06-28-2013, 06:28 PM
Donnie tore off his buckle, "So it seems I'm not the only nonhuman in the room." Don pulled out his Shell Cell and sent out a message: Been spotted, give you more details latter. Locked in. Don't come. Don pulled out his staff and jumped at him.

" Guys! He's been trapped! We have to save him!" Leo frantically said as he got the message. " We have to save him. If we don't we'll- we'll lose him. He'll be killed." He said, worrying about his brother.

LH
06-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Leatherhead handed a sheet of paper to Leonardo. "These are the coordinates of the message Donatello sent. We will find him there."

Lethal Lullaby
06-28-2013, 08:16 PM
The Puppet Master got knocked down but quickly got back up. He made four of his puppets approach Donatello from behind. They held Donatello down as The Puppet Master took the cloth covered in the knock out liquid. He pressed it onto the turtles face until he passed out. He searched him for his communication device and crushed it.

~*~

"Alright. I guesd. Just be careful. Holler if you need us." April finally told Joshua.

~*~

Donatello had been tied to an old mattress with barbed wires around his wrists and ankles. The Puppet Master taped Donatello's mouth shut.

Luigiperps
06-28-2013, 08:24 PM
"Mrrrrg!!!!! Errrr!!!!" Don cried, shaking, trying to get free. He tried to reach for his bag'o tricks, but it was on the floor.

Lethal Lullaby
06-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Sebastian chuckled evilly. "I wouldn't try to move so much if I were you. Those will only dig into your wrists deeper. You're going to have a difficulttime taking it out, or painful. Either way I'll still enjoy it." Sebastian opened up his secret closet where he kept his puppets. There wasat least 30 of them in there.

The four who helped him get Donatello down walked into the closet and collapsed. The Puppet Master turned back to Donatello. "I bet you called for help. Don't get your hopes up they'll be shocked if they try to come in." He suddenly had an idea. He took out his phone. "Why don't you spare them the trouble? Go ahead and tell them everything's fine. I'll take the tape off your mouth, but if you try to scream for help I'll kill you." He said as he pulled out a knife and held it at Donatello's neck. "nod if you get what I'm saying."

Luigiperps
06-28-2013, 08:47 PM
Don nodded. He wanted to have a plan, but knew that if the others came, he may kill them too, he'd rather just go through what ever the Puppet Master was going to do to him.

Lethal Lullaby
06-28-2013, 08:53 PM
He tore the tape from his mouth and let Donatello dial for his brothers. The Puppet Master kept the knife by Donatello's neck as he put the phone to the turtle's ear.

Luigiperps
06-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Don spoke to his brothers, "Guys, I got out! Everything's fine. My Shell Cell broke, I'm using a pay phone I found. I'm on my way home, should be back in an hour, see ya soon." Don hung up, "You happy!?! Now what're you going to do?"

Lethal Lullaby
06-28-2013, 09:49 PM
"That wasn..t so bad now was it. Maybe I won't kill you. Besides. I could use the help. Not to mention that I can't just send you out to do my puppets work for me." The Puppet Master told Donatello. He went into the kitchen for around 5 minutes and came back with two tea cups. He placed them on the table in front of his mirror. He took the barbed wires off Donatello.s wrists and ankles and tossed a roll of gauze and something like neosporin over to Donatello. "Why don't you have some tea?" he asked.

Luigiperps
06-28-2013, 09:59 PM
"Uh, thanks? Do you usually give tea to your captives? And what would be the point of keeping me here?"

Joshua33
06-29-2013, 03:48 AM
Joshua nodded to April

"I'll call if things go wrong. I'll be careful, I promise." Joshua says

With that, he leaves to deal with Jen personally

Lethal Lullaby
06-29-2013, 01:42 PM
Sebastian shrugged, "An old man can get lonely sometimes. I could raise you as my son, or really great grandson. I'm older then I look." Sebastian replied to Donatello. He grabbed the purple masked turtle's face, "I could give you the chance to live as long as you wish. You can have the same powers as I do."

TurtleTitan97
06-29-2013, 01:47 PM
Mikey put his arm around Leo, trying to comfort him. "Don't sweat it, Leo. We'll find Don." When Donnie called, Mikey felt a bit relieved. "Alright, Donnie-boy! Looks like he didn't need us to save him after all, huh Klunk?" The small cat mewed in reply.

Luigiperps
06-29-2013, 02:09 PM
"No thanks, I'd like to stay a pure mutan turtle, living forever isn't really something I want." Don said.

Lethal Lullaby
06-29-2013, 02:40 PM
April waited inside with Casey as Joshua went out.

~*~

Sebastian sighed in a bit of disappointment. "Very well then. I don't I've ever got your name. What is it?" He asked as he turned around and took a box out of the dresser., and turned back to Donatello.

Luigiperps
06-29-2013, 02:42 PM
"I am Donatello." He said, a bit worried and confused.

Lethal Lullaby
06-29-2013, 02:46 PM
"What would your brothers do when they realize that you haven't been home within an hour like you told them?" Sebastian asked with a smile that made him look a bit too confident. He pulled out what looked like a shock collar from the box.

Luigiperps
06-29-2013, 02:47 PM
"They might worry a bit.... Um.... What are you doing with that collar?"

Lethal Lullaby
06-29-2013, 02:52 PM
Sebastian also pulled out a gun, and loaded it with some bullets. He pointed it at Donatello, "Put it on. I'll let you take it off once I know I could fully trust you." He said with that same grin.

Luigiperps
06-29-2013, 02:55 PM
"Okay..." Don said, putting the collar on, "What are you "trusting" me with?"

Lethal Lullaby
06-29-2013, 03:05 PM
"Don't worry. You'll see." He opened up his closet and six of his human puppets walked out. Two were females. He picked up the cloaking device Donatello had on earlier and gave it to him. "Hurry up. We're going out. I need a new puppet, since one of mine is starting to get a bit warn out." Meanwhile he put in some contacts and applied his face concealer.

Luigiperps
06-29-2013, 03:06 PM
"So you are going to use me to get new human puppets? How exactly does the process work?" Don asked.

Lethal Lullaby
06-29-2013, 03:38 PM
Sebastian just placed the belt on Donatello and shoved him out the door. "You'll see soon." His six puppets walked out with them. "Don't forget, Donatello, I can shock you at any time." Sebastian told him holding up the remote which was connected to a chain around his wrist.

Joshua33
06-29-2013, 03:53 PM
Fifthteen minutes have passed since Joshua had left to deal with his ex-girlfriend Jen. However the encounter did not go as well for Joshua as he hoped it would.

He was walking back to April's and Casey's, looking pretty banged up with some bruises and marks on his face. Joshua sighed as he arrived at their house and he knocked on the door

TurtleTitan97
06-29-2013, 04:17 PM
Mikey paced back and forth in the lair. "Man, where the shell is Donnie? He should have been back by now..." He turned to his brothers and Leatherhead. "What do you think, Leo? Should we go look for him?"

Luigiperps
06-29-2013, 04:48 PM
Don stared at his collar, trying to find some way to get it off or deactivate it. He was afraid of how these puppets really did work, but there was no way he'd help the Puppet Master. Even if he had to sacrifice his life, he wouldn't help turn people into human puppets. Luckily, the Puppet Master didn't know what stuff he had hidden in his belt buckle.

Lethal Lullaby
06-29-2013, 05:05 PM
Sebastian pressed the button sending Donatello a quick shock. "Don.t worry. I'm just giving you a preview of what the collar can do." He had turned off the electricfield earlier after he made Donatello put on the shock collar. The 8 of them, Donatello included where outside. "Keep an eye out for any humans walking alone." He said to all of them.

~*~

April gave Joshua the first aid kit she grabbed from a cabinet. "What happened, Joshua?" She asked.

Luigiperps
06-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Don flinched with the shock, "Ow!" Don put his hands in his holographic pockets, taking a screwdriver from his belt. He slid it into his wrist gard, hiding it in his holographic sleeve.

Lethal Lullaby
06-29-2013, 05:50 PM
Sebastian spotted a man. "Perfect. He would be of great use."

His two lady puppets approached the man. "please help us? We are lost"

The man quickly agreed to help them. As they came back Sebastian gave Donatello a small knife. "When he gets here I'll pull him to the side and cover his mouth. All you gotta do is stab him. Preferably in his neck that way he will die a bit quicker."

Luigiperps
06-29-2013, 05:55 PM
"Fine, Don said" as the puppets were talking to the person, Don pulled out the screw driver and unscrewed the collar. He put away the screwdriver and pulled out his wire cutters. He snipped the correct wires, making the collar useless.

Joshua33
06-29-2013, 06:02 PM
Joshua used some of the items from the first aide kit to clean up his face and he sighed

"Went to talk with Jen, it didn't go as I hoped it would. She wouldn't even let me get a word in, she treated me like her own personal puniching bag as she always did, April." Joshua reveals

Lethal Lullaby
06-29-2013, 06:02 PM
The man was pushed by the two women Sebastian caught him and pulled him to the side covering his mouth. The man struggled to get free. "Donatello, do it now." He commanded. getting ready to press the button if he didn't listen. He failed to realized Donatello had deactivated the collar.

~*~

April sighed. "If she just keeps doing that, why don't you get a restraining order on her?" She asked.

Joshua33
06-29-2013, 06:10 PM
Joshua sighed, as his face was fixed up

"I have been thinking of doing that, April really. But I keep getting distracted by other things. Maybe I should just do that restraining order tomorrow. I just got to remind myself of that and the fact the Jen I used to know is long gone and in her place is this cold hearted person." Joshua says to April

Luigiperps
06-29-2013, 06:25 PM
Don pulled out the knife and slowly went to the person's neck. He then quickly elbowed one of the puppets in the face, kicked the one restraining the person, the flipped in the air, kneeing another. He put the nice in his belt.

Lethal Lullaby
06-29-2013, 07:25 PM
Sebastian pressed the button and was disappointed to find that it wasn't working. He glared at Donatello and grabbed another knife from one of his puppets. He decided to grab the man and stab him himself. The man tried fighting back but Sebastian stabbed him in the throat and he soon died. "Why must you make things so difficult?" he asked facing Donatello

~*~

April nodded. "Anything else you need to do while you are here in New York?"

Luigiperps
06-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Don pulled the knife he had from his belt and stabbed Sebastian.

Joshua33
06-29-2013, 07:33 PM
Joshua sat down onto a chair as he took out his iPad

"A number of things, April. Try to figure out who struck down my adopted parents and why. Maybe see if I have any living parents if possible. I also learned Jen seemed to have some ninja moves when she and I talked. They seemed very similar to those people who attacked my parents." Joshua reveals

Lethal Lullaby
06-29-2013, 07:37 PM
Sebastian let out a groan of pain then laughed. He grabbed the hand Donatello used to stab him with and pulled the knife out. "Are you stupid or something? I'm immortal dips***." Sebastian shoved Donatello to the ground. "You cannot do anything to stop me from slowly taking over New York. So ahead and go home, or you can behave and come back with me. It's your choice."

~*~

"Your ex works for the foot?!" April said surprised and looked at Casey.

Joshua33
06-29-2013, 07:42 PM
Joshua looked startled at the question and slapped his head

"How could I have missed that?! It makes sense, she might have joined them after she dumped me. God, I must have been so stupid to trust her in the first place!" Joshua says

If Jen was indeed working with the Foot, Joshua would be at a huge disadvantage next time the two of them would meet

Luigiperps
06-29-2013, 07:51 PM
"I'd rather die than help you!" Don said. Donatello realized that if he didn't head home, his brothers wouldn't know any of what he had learned about The Puppet Master. He slide under Sebastian's legs and jumped into a manhole cover. He started to run home to tell his brothers.

Lethal Lullaby
06-29-2013, 07:56 PM
Sebastian rolled his eyes and went back to his apartment with his puppets, one of which was carrying the dead man.

Luigiperps
06-29-2013, 08:01 PM
Don ran into the lair, "Well guys, I've had an interesting afternoon."

snake
06-29-2013, 10:45 PM
Mikey put his arm around Leo, trying to comfort him. "Don't sweat it, Leo. We'll find Don." When Donnie called, Mikey felt a bit relieved. "Alright, Donnie-boy! Looks like he didn't need us to save him after all, huh Klunk?" The small cat mewed in reply.

"I don't know Mikey, it seems...Weird..But, hey! Atleast he's back!" Leo said.
" But, didn't you find the call fishy?." Leo asked to Mikey.
Leo saw Don approching him. He shot up and welcomed him home. "So, tell us, what made it interesting?" Leo asked as he got some water from the fridge.

Luigiperps
06-29-2013, 10:54 PM
"So I was tied up by "The Puppet Master" who tried to blackmail me into helping him turn people into puppets by stabbing them."

snake
06-29-2013, 10:59 PM
"So I was tied up by "The Puppet Master" who tried to blackmail me into helping him turn people into puppets by stabbing them."

"How'd you escape? Was the Puppet Master caught?"

Lethal Lullaby
06-30-2013, 01:39 AM
"Casey? We can teach him some moves to help him defend himself right?" April asked Casey, but was still looking at Joshua. Then she looked out the window. She wondered how the guys were doing back with the killer Sebastian told them about earlier. She called Leonardo's Shell Cell, "Hey Leo? Any news on this Puppet Master character?"

~*~

The Puppet Master sipped some tea as he slowly rocked in an old rocking chair. "That Donatello fella was smart, but I will outwit him next time. The sooner that I can either get rid of him, or get him to join me, the better." Sebastian stood up with his hand to his chin. He was deep in thought.

"Why should I worried? Ha! He can't to talk to humans, and even if he did, or even tried they won't believe him!" He suddenly remembered hearing a manhole cover being moved. He smirked and looked to his closet where twelve of his puppets walked out. The Puppet Master looked at his front door and watched his puppets all walk out with weapons he armed them with.

They all went down into the sewers and split up. 'Look for Donatello and bring him back alive.' was the message sent telepathically to them as they searched.

Joshua33
06-30-2013, 03:56 AM
Joshua shook off Jen from his mind for the time being. He was sick and tired of beating treated like Jen's punching bag that was pretty clear

"If I learn some moves to defend myself from Jen, then I'll be fine. But I won't use them to attack Jen, that isn't how I am." Joshua thinks

snake
06-30-2013, 09:15 AM
"Casey? We can teach him some moves to help him defend himself right?" April asked Casey, but was still looking at Joshua. Then she looked out the window. She wondered how the guys were doing back with the killer Sebastian told them about earlier. She called Leonardo's Shell Cell, "Hey Leo? Any news on this Puppet Master character?"

~*~

The Puppet Master sipped some tea as he slowly rocked in an old rocking chair. "That Donatello fella was smart, but I will outwit him next time. The sooner that I can either get rid of him, or get him to join me, the better." Sebastian stood up with his hand to his chin. He was deep in thought.

"Why should I worried? Ha! He can't to talk to humans, and even if he did, or even tried they won't believe him!" He suddenly remembered hearing a manhole cover being moved. He smirked and looked to his closet where twelve of his puppets walked out. The Puppet Master looked at his front door and watched his puppets all walk out with weapons he armed them with.

They all went down into the sewers and split up. 'Look for Donatello and bring him back alive.' was the message sent telepathically to them as they searched.

" Well, kid has to learn how'ta fight if he's being hunted by the foot." Casey said, " I'll start training him."

Back at the lair

" Not much, Don was captured by him. But he's back now. He's a real problem, he's apparently turning humans into puppets. We're on his case." Leo said.

Luigiperps
06-30-2013, 09:16 AM
"He put a shock collar on me and told me to stab this person. I quickly deactivated the collar and escaped. It turns out the Puppet Master is immortal." Don told Leo.

snake
06-30-2013, 09:18 AM
"He put a shock collar on me and told me to stab this person. I quickly deactivated the collar and escaped. It turns out the Puppet Master is immortal." Don told Leo.

"April, you get that? Perfect, This guys immortal." Leo said.

" Anything else, Don?"

Lethal Lullaby
06-30-2013, 09:24 AM
"Yeah. I heard." April replied, "So what did he look like? Is Donnie all right?" April asked.

~*~

Two of the puppets were near their home and another one accidentally tripped their security system alarm. 'Security system in a sewer? He must live near here.' The Puppet Master's puppets all began to gather to that area.

Joshua33
06-30-2013, 09:27 AM
Hearing what Casey said, Joshua turned to look at him.

"You may have a good point, Casey. I can't help but wonder just why they took my parents from me and why Jen joined forces with them. I guess dating her was the dumbest move on my part, huh?" Joshua asks

On his iPad, he had pulled up all the information on Jen and it did reveal that she was a very skilled ninja these days

snake
06-30-2013, 09:30 AM
"Yeah. I heard." April replied, "So what did he look like? Is Donnie all right?" April asked.

~*~

Two of the puppets were near their home and another one accidentally tripped their security system alarm. 'Security system in a sewer? He must live near here.' The Puppet Master's puppets all began to gather to that area.

" Don, what'd he look like? - April? I'm going to have too call you back, Security systems gone off!" Leo shut off his shell-cell.

The turtles grabbed their weapons and circled. Splinter walked out of his training room. They soon heard a crashing noise. " There coming. It's probably the foot. be ready." Leo said to his brothers.

snake
06-30-2013, 09:31 AM
Hearing what Casey said, Joshua turned to look at him.

"You may have a good point, Casey. I can't help but wonder just why they took my parents from me and why Jen joined forces with them. I guess dating her was the dumbest move on my part, huh?" Joshua asks

On his iPad, he had pulled up all the information on Jen and it did reveal that she was a very skilled ninja these days
"Skilled Ninja ex-girlfriend? Wow, definatly we're training you!" Casey said looking at the iPad.

Joshua33
06-30-2013, 09:35 AM
Joshua remembered something Jen told him when he met her just a while ago before returning to April and Casey's.

"I guess you're right, Casey. Though Jen said something to me that I can't believe. She said I'm nothing special, just a waste of space, a mistake." Joshua says as he comes accross pictures of him and Jen

Lethal Lullaby
06-30-2013, 09:37 AM
The puppets surrounded the entrance of the lair, but they didn't go in quite yet.
"Just give him to us and there will be no war." One of them spoke. The Puppet Master noticed their was more of them, 'The purple one, my puppets.'

Two of them advanced over to Donatello, one had a tazer stick behind his back.

Luigiperps
06-30-2013, 09:46 AM
"That's not the Foot." Don said.
He ran out with the others and saw the puppets, "Guys, that's him!" Don said, pointing towards Sebastian. Don pulled out his Bo and whacked one of the two coming at him in the face.

Lethal Lullaby
06-30-2013, 10:01 AM
As soon as Sebastian found out where they were he quickly arrived in their lair. "You have brothers? Tell me, Donatello, are they as smart as you?" he asked in curiosity.

The other one of the two which were going after Donatello pulled out the tazer and zapped Donatello.

The others went to form a barrier around the purple masked turtle.

Luigiperps
06-30-2013, 12:15 PM
Don shook and fell to the ground. He pulled out shurikens and tossed them at the puppets.

TurtleTitan97
06-30-2013, 01:33 PM
"Donnie!" yelled Mikey. He quickly turned to the puppets and the Puppet Master. "Alright, you creepy-immortal-puppet-dude! Get ready to see some serious turtle power!" Mikey fights off some puppets and heads over to where Donnie lies. In a blur, Mikey manages to knock away some of the puppets, knocking their weapons away and hitting them in the face with his nunchucks. "Oh yeah, who's bad! Your lame-o puppets are no match for Michelangelo, master of the whirling nunchucks and the Battle Nexus Champion!" Mikey then begins to taunt the Puppet Master. "C'mon, bad man! Is that all you got? Because if it is I'm seriously starting to get bored already! And what's up with your name, "Puppet Master"? Oooh, I'm so scared! How about you go back to villain school and come up with something that's actually cool, hahaha!"

Lethal Lullaby
06-30-2013, 01:53 PM
The Puppet Master found Michelangelo's comments amusing, "Useless tool. As if you could ever outwit me."

His puppets stepped away from the turtles and stayed to the side. Meanwhile Sebastian walked up to Michelangelo, "I feel sorry for your brother. Especially if he has to put up with such a nuisance." He shoved Michelangelo back a couple steps.

Then he turned himself around and made his way over to Donatello. "If you want something done you gotta do it yourself." he said to himself as he pulled out a fun.

Luigiperps
06-30-2013, 05:56 PM
"Don got up and limped over to the Puppet Master, "Noone... Calls my lit- little brother a nuisance bu-but me!" Don moved in and punched at Sebastian,

Lethal Lullaby
06-30-2013, 06:06 PM
The punch made Sebastian stumble back a couple steps. He pointed the gun, a small hand gun, and shot Donatello in one of his legs.

~*~

April whispered to Casey. "I wanna go check on the guys, can you stay here or do you think josh won't mind coming. They sounded like they had some trouble with the Puppet Master guy. Well Donatello did." She asked him.

Luigiperps
06-30-2013, 06:25 PM
"Ahh!!" Don said, falling to the floor. He tried to crawl away.

Lethal Lullaby
06-30-2013, 06:52 PM
As Donatello tried to crawl away two of The Puppet Master's puppets lifted Donatello up and Sebastian grabbed Donatello's chin, "Sorry, but it's either you join me or die, Donatello." He smiled "Look at it this way. Every human in New York will accept you and your family as you are. You wouldn't have to hide." The Puppet Master said looking into Donatello's eyes.

Luigiperps
06-30-2013, 07:05 PM
" I'd rather hide in these sewers forever than ever help you! You use your advantages for your own gain instead of doing what is right!" Don shouted in the Puppet Master's face, "And if it's a choice of death or helping you, I choice death."

Lethal Lullaby
06-30-2013, 09:07 PM
The puppets holding Donatello lifted him up higher and Sebastian ripped the bullet out of his leg. They dropped him, and the rest of the puppets left the lair. "I'd rather watch you suffer." Sebastian said with a sadistic laugh.

He ran out of their home and looked for a way out of the sewers.

Luigiperps
06-30-2013, 09:26 PM
Don fell to the floor in pain. He called out to his brothers, his vision slowly fading.

snake
07-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Leo was trapped by 2 of the puppets. He swung his sword and tried to slice one in half, the puppet held the sword in its hand. Leo then called to Mikey, " Some help over here!" he said as he fought the puppets. He faintly heard Dons cries, "Don! Stay where you are! I'm coming!" Leo said as he rushed towards the exit. But the puppets blocked his way. "NOOOOOOO" he shouted.

Joshua33
07-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Joshua felt that maybe he should just relax since he and Jen had a rough encounter just a bit ago

"April, if it makes things easier, I'll be fine, just need to rest a bit from her you know." Joshua says

Lethal Lullaby
07-01-2013, 10:30 AM
The Puppet Master and his 12 puppets were now on the streets. He wasn't wearing his make up, so his grey skin was visible. He summoned the other 25 puppets and they started to cause havoc. On the streets. It hit the news stations fast.

The headlines on any news channel on a TV, website, smart phone, tablet device, etc.. Reading, The Puppet Master: Missing Citizens Attacking Everyone.

TurtleTitan97
07-01-2013, 12:27 PM
"Sheesh, everyone's a critic", said Mikey after the Puppet Master pushed him away. When Leo called him, Mikey got on his feet and charged. "Cowabunga!" yelled Mikey as he started whipping his nunchucks at the two puppets near Leo. He managed to wrap one of puppets' hands with his nunchucks and threw it into another group of puppets. "See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!" He then ran over to Donnie. "Easy Don. I got you", he said while putting him over his shoulder.

snake
07-01-2013, 04:50 PM
"Sheesh, everyone's a critic", said Mikey after the Puppet Master pushed him away. When Leo called him, Mikey got on his feet and charged. "Cowabunga!" yelled Mikey as he started whipping his nunchucks at the two puppets near Leo. He managed to wrap one of puppets' hands with his nunchucks and threw it into another group of puppets. "See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!" He then ran over to Donnie. "Easy Don. I got you", he said while putting him over his shoulder.

"He seems knocked out, Lets get him to Master Splinter." Leo said as he helped carry Don.

They then carried the puppets in a dark place in the sewers, When they got back, Leo turned on the news. "Puppets running wild in the ci--" The reporter was strangled by a puppet.

While training Josh, Casey decided to take a break and watch the news. He saw the carnage going on in the city, he grabbed his sack and mask. "April, Josh, Suit up." he said as they raced outside their appartment.

Joshua33
07-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Joshua heard Casey telling them to suit up. He figured that maybe it was best for him to go along with April and Casey, could be good training for him.

"Be right with you two. Give me a few minutes." Joshua says

He takes out some clothes of his, nothing really fancy as he didn't have much crime fighting clothes, so he just put on what looked like a green/white shirt and the same color pants in a spare room then Joshua rejoined April and Casey

Lethal Lullaby
07-01-2013, 06:26 PM
April wondered what Casey was talking about until she saw the news. "Oh my...." She was speechless but quickly ran to get her swords. "Looks like we'll finally see this Puppet Master guy." She said to herself. Then joined Casey and Josh outside.

~*~

Sebastian's puppets were attacking the citizens, and when they had been killed The Puppet Master would do a quick demonic chant and reanimate them to life under his control. Some people fought back and managed to get a safe distance from the chaos.

Joshua33
07-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Joshua was with Casey and April in his green and white clothes

"This was the vest thing I could suit up in, I don't have many clothes for crime fighting." Joshua informed April and Casey

Lethal Lullaby
07-01-2013, 06:49 PM
"It's fine Joshua." April looked around then at Casey. "Where are the turtles?" She mouthed to him.

She then saw the Puppet Master. "He looks familiar." She noticed then texted Angel. 'Hey Angel, are you alright? Just checking, because of the mass murder that's happening now.'

The Puppet Master saw April, Casey, and Joshua. "Great. Hopefully they don't recognize me."

Luigiperps
07-01-2013, 06:59 PM
"Don halfway opened one of his eyes, "Wu-wu-we gu-gotta stop....stop t...t..." Don blacked out

(I'm gonna be gone all week next week ata cabin with no Internet what so ever, so we should keep me in this state til I get back)

LH
07-01-2013, 08:03 PM
I'm so sorry I vanished guys... I was very busy all weekend...

Leatherhead continued to fight off groups of puppets as Donatello was taken to safety.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!!!!!"

Slowly losing energy, LH did not know how much longer he could keep the puppets away from his friends.

snake
07-01-2013, 09:41 PM
"Come'on guys! Let's go uptop, There's more Puppets up there." Leo said as he rushed to the manhole cover

Lethal Lullaby
07-01-2013, 11:38 PM
(I'm gonna be gone all week next week ata cabin with no Internet what so ever, so we should keep me in this state til I get back)
Alright. Have fun at the cabin. ;)
I'm so sorry I vanished guys... I was very busy all weekend...

It's okay LH 2012. at least you're back now. :)

Sebastian looked around at his puppets and new puppets, then he realized that it had became early morning, where it was still dark, but the sun was about to come out.

April had been fighting of some of the puppets. One grabbed her from behind, then it got elbowed in the groin. "How you guys doing?!" She asked Casey and Joshua. She was glad to see the turtles about to help with the situation.

"Stop. I cannot. I will not!" Sebastian seemed to be on the side having a problem, but his puppets were still attacking.

Joshua33
07-02-2013, 03:27 AM
Joshua was helping Casey to fend off some more of the puppets

"I think we're doing fine, April." Joshua says to her

As he continued to fend off the puppets, he saw Jen coming into the mix

TurtleTitan97
07-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Mikey followed Leo to the surface. "Hope Donnie will be okay", he thought to himself. As the went topside, Mikey was surprised by the damage. "Whoa! This is even messier that my room!", he said to himself. He spotted April and Casey a few feet away from them. "Hey bros, it's April, Casey, and... some guy I have never seen before." He whipped out his nunchucks and rushed towards them, knocking puppets out of the way. "Have no fear, dudes and dudettes! Here comes the Calvary!"

Lethal Lullaby
07-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Sebastian went to hide in an alley since he didn’t have full control on his puppets at the moment they became weaker. ‘Not now. NOT NOW!’ He mentally screamed in his head. ‘You can’t stop me from using you, Sebastian!’ The real Sebastian replied, ‘But this is taking it, too far! I like seeing others in misery, but this is too much!’ Sebastian stood up. His controls on the human puppet slaves were spazzing out. The puppets would suddenly fall limp, then jump back up and attack. He started to walk in the street where the manhole cover was.

April seemed to notice this. “This is getting a bit weird.” She ran over to Michelangelo, “Where’s Donnie?” She asked him before punching one of the puppets in the face knocking it down.

TurtleTitan97
07-02-2013, 04:16 PM
"He's back in the lair. The Puppet Master came down there and attacked us. Something about wanting Donnie to join him or die, I don't know, I didn't really pay attention to the whole bad guy speech. Anyway, He shot Donnie in the leg, and now Sensei's looking after him." He noticed a puppet coming behind, and before it could attack, Mikey smacked it away.

Joshua33
07-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Joshua saw Jen as she walked over to him while he tackled some of the puppets by himself

"This is really not the best time, Jen. Kind of busy here." Joshua says in a stern voice

"I see that, Joshy Josh. Looks like you and your friends have your hands full here. I'll be seeing you later, old friend." Jen says as she takes her leave

Jen left Joshua in a state of confusion, so much he failed to notice a puppet coming at him from behind

Lethal Lullaby
07-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Sebastian went back down the sewers and into their home. He called Donatello's name. 'What are you doing?! He made his choice!' Sebastian ignored himself. He shouted louder, "Donatello! I'm sorry I shot you, but you gotta help me!" 'Ha! He won't listen to you!' "DON!! You have to kill me!"

~*~

April saw the puppets behind Joshua and kicked them.

Luigiperps
07-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Don rolled over and groaned, "W-w-what?" He tried to get up, but Splinter (who's splinter?) told him to stay put. He could barely move. "W-what do y-you want.....g-g-go aw-w-w......." Don blacked out again.

Lethal Lullaby
07-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Sebastian touched Donatello's leg where it was wounded and it sent a tingly sensation through it, but he fixed him. 'Don't heal him, you fool!' "You- You have to kill me! It's gone too far! I don't want to make everyone into puppets!"

Luigiperps
07-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Don got up, "Even if I was going to kill you, I couldn't! Your immortal!!"

Lethal Lullaby
07-02-2013, 11:53 PM
"It's almost day- This city will be mine!- You can outsmart him- Oh I should have just killed you-" The Puppet turned around and ran back to the surface. Daytime was crawling closer. "i better get inside. My puppets will do my work for me. Of course I could sit and enjoy for a moment longer." Sebastian said to himself.

"That voice....Sebastian?" April asked in confusion.

"Frick."

April almost couldn't believe it. "You were the killer? You hurt my friend?! You son of a-" she cursed at him and punched him. He stood back up and looked at her. "hehehe."

Luigiperps
07-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Don looked at his leg, it was healed. He ran over to wear he fought the Puppet Master and found some of his blood from the battle. Don ran to the Lab to anylise it.

Joshua33
07-03-2013, 03:04 AM
Joshua went to help April out, to repay her for taking out the puppet that was going to attack him from behind.

"Got to help her, for her helping me out." Joshua thinks

Lethal Lullaby
07-03-2013, 02:08 PM
The Puppet Master turned and tripped Joshua with one of his legs. Turning back to April, "That's right, April. I am The Puppet Master!" He said before running off.

April quickly reached her hand out to help Joshua up. "You okay?"

The blood sample that Donatello was analyzing seemed to react strangely under bright lights.

Joshua33
07-03-2013, 02:45 PM
Joshua groaned as he was helped up by April

"I've been better, April. I guess my fighting has gotten a bit rusty. I kind of lost track of how many of those puppets there were, thanks to Jen showing up." Joshua says

He felt alone since his adopted parents were killed a while ago, looked like he may have needed to find someone to help keep an eye on him

LH
07-03-2013, 05:33 PM
With the puppets at bay, Leatherhead ran into the lab to see what Donatello had discovered.

"My friend, what are you doing with that blood sample?"

Luigiperps
07-03-2013, 05:54 PM
"Trying to find some sorta weakness to defeat the Puppet Master." Don said, "It seems like light does something odd to his blood."

LH
07-03-2013, 06:11 PM
"Hmm... Are you suggesting that a concentrated light source would disturb the blood flow of those puppets?"

Luigiperps
07-03-2013, 06:40 PM
"Exactly, but what shall we use?" Don pondered.

LH
07-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Leatherhead pondered for a second. "Wait my friend! The hologram projectors!" Leatherhead removed his belt and placed it on the lab table. "If I can just remove the structure filter.. then...".

A large beam of light shot out of the device.

"With no structure for the light to take on, it projects itself aimlessly!"

Luigiperps
07-04-2013, 10:46 AM
"That's brilliant!" Don exclaimed as he did the same to his own, "Now let's go test them out!" Don said, running out of the lair.

LH
07-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Leatherhead ran out with Donatello as more puppets were closing in. He aimed the device at them and activated it. The puppets dropped to the ground in pain.

Luigiperps
07-04-2013, 12:23 PM
Don pointed his light at a huge group of puppets, knocking them all o the floor.

Lethal Lullaby
07-04-2013, 12:56 PM
The Puppet Master was inside his apartment and he saw his puppets falling. "That's just wonderful. No matter. I'll just stay here." He said closing his curtains.

April watched as Donatello and Leatherhead used their lights to defeat the puppets. Soon the sun had risen and more were hitting the floor. She was surprised by how many people became puppets. It was scary.

Luigiperps
07-04-2013, 06:23 PM
(Someone take over for me, I'm leaving)

Joshua33
07-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Joshua got some of his energy back after he regained his thoughts

"Face it Joshua, you clearly need to do some training to keep yourself ready to help April and Casey and their friends. BUt maybe April and Casey could leand you a helping hand." Joshua thinks

Shiro Kame
09-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Can I join in? My character is an albino female turtle ninja named Shiro Kame

Weapons: katana, wakizashi, tanto (throwing knives), kaiken (dagger), and shuriken.
alignment: neutral-good

Lethal Lullaby
09-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Sorry but I'm done with this rpg. But you are more than welcome to join my next one. Or I could add you in. It won't be until October 1st. But I'll gladly add you in if you'd like?

Shiro Kame
09-09-2013, 07:36 AM
Sorry but I'm done with this rpg. But you are more than welcome to join my next one. Or I could add you in. It won't be until October 1st. But I'll gladly add you in if you'd like?

Okay then.

Another thing: Shiro has enhanced vision, meaning she can see further than most and has nocturnal vision.

Lethal Lullaby
09-09-2013, 03:20 PM
Okay then.

Another thing: Shiro has enhanced vision, meaning she can see further than most and has nocturnal vision.

Alright so i'll save a spot for you then.Do you want her to know the TMNT already in my rpg
Or not? And will she be a villian or ally, if she knows them.

Shiro Kame
09-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Alright so i'll save a spot for you then.Do you want her to know the TMNT already in my rpg
Or not? And will she be a villian or ally, if she knows them.

She'd probably heard of them, but never met them, watching from a distance. She'd probably be a villain initially due to her formally being with the Foot Clan until learning their true intentions. After that, she'd be an ally.