PDA

View Full Version : TMNT '89: The Lost levels

Kendamu
06-18-2013, 10:24 PM
The basics of the video below are that there were some levels cut from the original TMNT arcade game between the factory level and the Technodrome level, which lead to why the Turtles are supposedly looking for the Technodrome while they're already inside of it. This, and other cuts from that game can be read about here (http://tcrf.net/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_%28Arcade%29).

In the video, I do pose a few theories outside of what you see in the link above. So, if you'd watch it tell me what you think, that'd be awesome. :tgrin:

Mw_ZzaMGo2s

oldmanwinters
06-18-2013, 10:34 PM
I try to check in on The Cutting Room Floor wiki every now and then. You can really learn some neat stuff about the old games, like how the turtles were sprited with guns!

gobo
06-18-2013, 11:02 PM
I never realized you changed your username. When'd that happen? O_o <== Lookit the Josh-face!

Kendamu
06-18-2013, 11:09 PM
I never realized you changed your username. When'd that happen? O_o <== Lookit the Josh-face!
Yeah. I wanted it to be the same as my username everywhere else that I'm online. Sort of makes it easier for people to find me in the places I don't mind being found.

gobo
06-18-2013, 11:42 PM
Why did you ever mind being found here? Don't tell me you were ashamed of us. :tcry:

Kendamu
06-18-2013, 11:58 PM
Why did you ever mind being found here? Don't tell me you were ashamed of us. :tcry:
I didn't mind. I used to have different usernames in a lot of places. I just started using "Kendamu" more and everything else less. Eventually, they all got changed to "Kendamu." :D

gobo
06-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Oh. Well, I just assumed that since you obviously hide your TMNT-fandom from the world... :trazz:

I'll try watching again to comment on your theories later, when my 'net quits being so laggy.