PDA

View Full Version : Ch'rell's fighting skills

TurtleFan2012
06-19-2013, 03:17 PM
You guys ever wonder if he programmed ninja moves and techniques into his robot suit? I can see programming moves into his suit as cheating, but is it cheating if he is controlling those robot limbs himself? :ohwell:

CyberCubed
06-19-2013, 03:39 PM
According to PL he was using his brainwave patterns to do the ninja moves in the suit.

ABrown
06-19-2013, 04:10 PM
It appeared that the suits originally had manual controls, kinda like a video game would. Though it was never stated in the show, one could reasonably assume that as Earth's technology progressed, so did the utroms ability to make suits that could be directly controlled by their thoughts. I think that at that point the suits basically became an extension of the utrom inside. Otherwise there is no way that utrom inside could see when clothing was covering the suit.

Did the utroms program moves into the suit? I never really thought of it that way. I mean if someone wants to think that to make it easier to accept the concept of an utrom performing Ninjitsu, I have no problem with that. I mean the concept is a little tough to swallow. But at the same time so is an ordinary rat being able to learn ninjitsu before being mutated into a humanoid form.

TurtleFan2012
06-19-2013, 05:35 PM
It appeared that the suits originally had manual controls, kinda like a video game would. Though it was never stated in the show, one could reasonably assume that as Earth's technology progressed, so did the utroms ability to make suits that could be directly controlled by their thoughts. I think that at that point the suits basically became an extension of the utrom inside. Otherwise there is no way that utrom inside could see when clothing was covering the suit.

Did the utroms program moves into the suit? I never really thought of it that way. I mean if someone wants to think that to make it easier to accept the concept of an utrom performing Ninjitsu, I have no problem with that. I mean the concept is a little tough to swallow. But at the same time so is an ordinary rat being able to learn ninjitsu before being mutated into a humanoid form.

I like the idea of an utrom using his thoughts to control the robot body.

tmntfan4ever
06-19-2013, 07:18 PM
According to PL he was using his brainwave patterns to do the ninja moves in the suit.

I like the idea of an utrom using his thoughts to control the robot body.
I remember in Secret Origins when Chrell first gains control of the first prototype of the exoskeleton that utroms create there were joystick controls http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3218/2969674952_0ed1880450.jpg but later in the future one of the utroms uses his mind to control the exoskeleton to get up after I think it was Leo or Raph that knocked it down

The Sewer Lord
06-19-2013, 10:15 PM

I guess this covers it.

Prowler
06-25-2013, 06:57 AM

I can accept this.

That being said, it took me some time to accept Shredder being a Utrom partly due to Shredder's moves all coming from an alien-like brain creature controlling an exosuit instead of a black belt martial artist. I mean, regardless how you see it, it is cheating. ;)

Keldor1578
07-11-2013, 02:22 PM
You can say the exu-suit is an extesion of the utroms.

MsMarvelDuckie
07-14-2013, 04:44 PM
How is it cheating? He's still have to LEARN those moves before he could use them. So even the Utroms- and remember they have very LOOONG lifespans- would have to learn the moves just like anyone else. Just because he's using an android body to perform them doesn't mean he isn't still practicing to learn them in the first place.

Coola Yagami
07-14-2013, 09:23 PM
Ch'Rell is simply the most extreme gamer ever. I bet he's awesome at Street Fighter.

The Sewer Lord
07-15-2013, 01:56 AM
Ch'Rell is simply the most extreme gamer ever. I bet he's awesome at Street Fighter.

Ch'rell was the first person who beat the Hammer. :lol:

Coola Yagami
07-15-2013, 06:48 AM
After watching power rangers I just thought to myself. Ch'rell is basically using the megazord and the turtles are the giant monsters he fights.