PDA

View Full Version : Your Cameo Roles

Klap Klap
06-22-2013, 01:56 PM
Cameo roles are not unheard of when it comes to fan-heavy material. Here are my questions for the Technodrome Community:

1. If you had your choice of an actor or actress returning for a small, most likely insignificant role in the new movie, who would it be?

2. How would you cast them?

Personally, I'd cast Judith Hoag as an antique store owner. Megan Fox could possibly visit the antique shop, commenting to Arnett about it. Arnett could then mention how the antique shop will be closed soon. Judith wouldn't have to say any lines. She would stock the shelves or help a customer, while the two look through the window.

I apologize if this thread is a remake. I searched for a similar thread, but found nothing. If you don't believe in cameo roles, feel free to express it!:khappy:

CyberCubed
06-22-2013, 02:21 PM
The previous April's are old enough now to pass for Megan Fox's mother. I'd like to see them cameo as April's mother or older sister.

frank_one
06-22-2013, 10:39 PM
Eastman and Laird as cops!

slaysghosts
06-23-2013, 12:13 AM
ha, Hoag as Megan's mom would be cool in its own way, I can dig that.

I'd rather see Koteas have some sort of cameo though.

chrisdude
06-23-2013, 12:26 AM
I'd put Judith in as a news anchor in the Channel 6 studio, and have her introduce April's silly trampoline segment.

Boom.

Ninjinister
06-23-2013, 12:26 AM
I'd get Skeet Ulrich and Sam Rockwell back as "thug"s :lol:

Shark_Blade
06-23-2013, 12:43 AM
Only Judith.

The First Lady of tmnt movies.

Candy Kappa
06-23-2013, 01:26 AM

This, with Lairds character 2 days from retirement

RaphAndDonnie
06-23-2013, 06:43 AM
Personally, I'd cast Judith Hoag as an antique store owner. Megan Fox could possibly visit the antique shop, commenting to Arnett about it. Arnett could then mention how the antique shop will be closed soon. Judith wouldn't have to say any lines. She would stock the shelves or help a customer, while the two look through the window.

I like this. :tthumbsu: But yeah, having Hoag cameo would be cool. I would have Elias Koteas cameo. Maybe April and Vern pass by an ice hockey rink, where we see Elias brandishing a familiar hockey stick...

Tora
06-23-2013, 11:49 AM
Elias Koteas cast as Casey Jones Father in the second film would be neat.

InsaneZane
06-23-2013, 12:07 PM
The previous April's are old enough now to pass for Megan Fox's mother. I'd like to see them cameo as April's mother or older sister.
I'd get Skeet Ulrich and Sam Rockwell back as "thug"s :lol:
Elias Koteas cast as Casey Jones Father in the second film would be neat.

I Like all of these ideas! yknow what would be really cool?
Patrick Stewart showing up as a live-action Max Winters in a small cameo. Like, maybe April could be wrapping up a quick news interview with the rich buisness owner, before theyre interrupted by a Michael Bay explosion:tlol: !!!! no for real though, that would be a quick and funny cameo.

I voted for Judith Hoag btw... :)

miru
06-23-2013, 01:11 PM
Fred Wolf as a caricaturist.

Roger Craig Smith and Laura Bailey as a pair of lovers attacked by Dogpound/Bebop/Rocksteady/whoever

Cam Clarke as a busboy

Leonardo87
06-23-2013, 03:18 PM
I am still going with my ideal cameo of Elias and Judith as a couple when he notices Raph getting the cab by calling him "Some punker took our cab".

InsaneZane
06-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Cam Clarke as a busboy

lol yeah then Rob Paulsen as a waiter, Townsend Coleman as the cook and Barry Gordon as the restaurant manager

MsMarvelDuckie
06-23-2013, 09:10 PM
Better yet- Corey Feldman as an errand boy for Channel Six, LOL!! (I voted for David Warner, BTW- I've always loved him!)

Genesis
06-23-2013, 09:35 PM
Corey Feldman all the way, as long as he lets loose that Donnie laugh at some point.

madyankees
06-24-2013, 07:26 AM

I like this one:D

redsai4lex
06-24-2013, 08:31 PM
Rob Paulsen! :D :twink: All would be cool! I voted for Elias on this one though.

OrokuYoshiFilms
06-25-2013, 12:13 AM
3 words: Ernie Reyes Jr. I need a human character fighting along side the turtles that's NOT Casey Jones. Save Casey for the sequel.

...I don't care how you write him in. Eating food from Roy's Pizza in the street, martial arts guy....hell, he could even be the DJ at a club Hun owns that hosts an illegal underground Nexus tournament.....oh wait that's my movie. :tanime:

....LOVE the "old-April-plays-new-April's-mom" idea though. LOVE LOVE LOVE that idea.

MsMarvelDuckie
06-25-2013, 08:04 PM
Am I the only one who liked David? Sad. He was always such a great actor.... (TRON, ST: Undiscovered Country, TMNT II, ect....)

***First of Two Latin Kings***
06-25-2013, 08:17 PM
I'm a Warner fan myself. Coincidentally, there is an older man who works at my local post office who LOOKS like him, and is also a hardcore TMNT fan, which I thought very very strange.

I'm fairly certain Fred Wolf is deceased now.

billbot85
06-25-2013, 11:09 PM
Elias Koteas all the way! He is such an underrated actor. I hope he get s a cameo role in the new film..

InsaneZane
06-29-2013, 01:31 PM
Am I the only one who liked David? Sad. He was always such a great actor.... (TRON, ST: Undiscovered Country, TMNT II, ect....)

i like David Warner, hes a good voice actor too. Ras al ghul in Batman TAS and i remember he played that twoface looking dude in Spiderman TAS
but i voted for Hoag instead because id rather see a cameo from her

MsMarvelDuckie
06-29-2013, 09:53 PM
That is because he has one of the most distinctive voices of almost any actor except for perhaps Keith David (Spawn, Gargoyles, Halo's Arbiter, etc...) and Patrick Stewart.

NYShell
06-29-2013, 11:13 PM
I highly doubt this movie will bring in any of them as a cameo, so I'd be happy if any of them made an appearance. I think the most satisfying cameo would be Eastman and Laird. I'd getup and start cheering.

redsai4lex
06-30-2013, 11:38 AM
i like David Warner, hes a good voice actor too. Ras al ghul in Batman TAS and i remember he played that twoface looking dude in Spiderman TAS
but i voted for Hoag instead because id rather see a cameo from her

Same here...

Xav
07-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Judith Hoag as Casey's mom.