PDA

View Full Version : Michelangelo and Raphael sculpts

idreamofpins
06-23-2013, 07:53 PM
Here are a couple of sculpts I've been working on. With a third lurking in the corner.

idreamofpins
06-23-2013, 07:55 PM
A couple more pics.

Nameless
06-23-2013, 08:42 PM
hey these are very cool. What did you use to sculpt them? Mikey from the front looks great. from the back he looks like he is doing a dance haha. but i'm geussing getting the nunchuks like that would've been a challenge.

ps. these type of threads are better suited to the Custom Toys/Collectibles section of the forums :D http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39

Troll-Buster2000
06-23-2013, 09:11 PM
its suppose to go here

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39

idreamofpins
06-24-2013, 03:02 AM
I made them from sculpey. Clay that you can oven bake.
It was just a mistake where I posted this. I realized I was in the wrong thread a little too late.
I'll post it over in the custom thread later. thanks.

discordiatookie
06-24-2013, 03:10 AM
It's cool, if you just ask a mod they will probably move it over for you. Easy mistake, no worries!

They are cute! Kinda reminds me on the Pizza Crunchabungas stop motion advert sculpts...

OrokuYoshiFilms
06-24-2013, 12:26 PM
Love to see people's personal interpretations of TMNT through customs....

Your sculpts are so unique and the monogram belts are cool!

idreamofpins
06-24-2013, 02:48 PM
Thank you. They kind of look like tmnt in the Gumby world.
I love to see how others put their own spin on things.

astig
06-24-2013, 02:55 PM
awesome sculpt! i like your take on the turtles. great job! more please! :)

Nameless
06-24-2013, 05:46 PM
I made them from sculpey. Clay that you can oven bake.
It was just a mistake where I posted this. I realized I was in the wrong thread a little too late.
I'll post it over in the custom thread later. thanks.

i didn't even know there was clay you can oven bake. thats awesome i'll have to check that out. Are you planning on making more of these?

and no worries we all make mistakes, heck i posted my collection thread in the custom thread when i first posted it. I was just trying to point it out nicely before someone else jumped down your throat about it ;)

welcome to the Drome btw

idreamofpins
06-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Yeah. I'm planning on starting Donatello this weekend.