PDA

View Full Version : What if Karai had a kid?

TurtleFan2012
06-27-2013, 01:00 PM
Imagine an alternate universe where Shredder is finally dead and Karai is free to live her life peacefully. What if the daughter asks about her grandfather? Wouldn't it be awkward to tell your daughter or son that the grandfather(Ch'rell) was an evil red alien from space?

Imagine telling your kid(s) this :ohwell:

Shred87
06-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Whos the father? Casey? Leo? Mutagen man?

TurtleFan2012
06-27-2013, 01:44 PM
Whos the father? Casey? Leo? Mutagen man?

Could be Dr. Chaplin :P

TheSkeletonMan939
06-27-2013, 05:43 PM
Whos the father?.. Leo?

:sick:

Yuck.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
06-27-2013, 07:42 PM
It wouldn't be Mutagen Man, that's for sure. There's no Mutagen Man in 2K3 :trolleye:

tmnt transformer
06-27-2013, 07:49 PM
:sick:

Yuck.

Ditto...:sick: :sick:

Venom
06-27-2013, 09:56 PM
I know this is for 4Kids! Karai, but in the comics Karai had a daughter, who was killed during City at War.

Drose18
06-27-2013, 10:10 PM
How old was Karai anyway? She seems like shes 18-25ish

Zulithe
06-27-2013, 11:20 PM
#TeamFatherLeo

Cipher
06-28-2013, 12:51 AM
Imagine an alternate universe where Shredder is finally dead and Karai is free to live her life peacefully. What if the daughter asks about her grandfather? Wouldn't it be awkward to tell your daughter or son that the grandfather(Ch'rell) was an evil red alien from space?
That daughter would prooooooobably be killed by a rogue Foot Elite which would prooooooobably convince Leonardo to accept her offer of peace in exchange for killing the remaining members.

But I am just guessing.

Leofan26
06-28-2013, 01:07 AM
What if the father was Leo, than what? :lol:

Candy Kappa
06-29-2013, 03:12 AM
What if the father was Leo, than what? :lol:

If it's even possible for a bipedal mutation of the Trachemys Scripta Elegans to even produce a offspring with a Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

One is a reptile the other is a mammal, and aren't reptiles that are often mutated by in-natural sources often infertile? Happens with Crocodiles that lives in heavy contaminated water.

Shark_Blade
06-29-2013, 06:14 AM
So instead of giving birth, Karai laid an egg?

Candy Kappa
06-29-2013, 02:50 PM
Humans can't lay eggs, either the creature would be a miscarriage, or it would stay the extra incubation time in the mother.

Or the human would never get pregnant at all. If humans and chimps can't cross breed, how can a human and a turtle, no matter how human-like the turtle is.

maybe in Fred Wolf/Archie or Nick cartoon, where the Mutagen works as a hybridization, maybe there is enough Science Fantasy to explain a crossbreed offspring. most likely just in peoples wildest (and stupidest) fan fictions.

MsMarvelDuckie
06-29-2013, 10:07 PM
I'll second that, Candy Kappa. IF conception were possible at all, it would likely be severely deformed and/or nonviable. Not without some HEAVY genetic tinkering done in vitro, most likely.

Incidentally, there is ONE possible instance of a human/chimp hybrid (never proven for certain- just theorized) by the name of Oscar (IIRC), who was a chimp discovered in Africa several decades ago and later raised/trained by his human "family". Other chimps would have NOTHING to do with him- he didn't even look like a "normal" chimp, but had a more "human-like" appearance- and vice-versa. He identified more with humans, and acted like them as well, spending MOST of his time on two legs (most chimps only spend a small amount of their time doing so) and his behavior was eerily like a human child. At maturity, he even apparently developed an "attraction" to human women. (To the point where he eventually became somewhat dangerous in that regard...) This is documented, but again, his origin was never completely determined, as he was found at a very young age after being abandoned, if I remember right.

Strange but true. (And it makes one wonder just how that one came about....)

Candy Kappa
06-30-2013, 01:12 AM
I think Oliver's origin was confirmed Chimpanzee after studies of him and chromosomes checking back in the mid 90's

Genesis
06-30-2013, 02:31 PM
Could be Dr. Chaplin :P:sick:

Yuck.

Coola Yagami
06-30-2013, 09:03 PM
what if Karai had a kid??? I told her to stay on the pill. Gawddammit woman!!!

tmnt transformer
06-30-2013, 09:11 PM
Humans can't lay eggs, either the creature would be a miscarriage, or it would stay the extra incubation time in the mother.

Or the human would never get pregnant at all. If humans and chimps can't cross breed, how can a human and a turtle, no matter how human-like the turtle is.

maybe in Fred Wolf/Archie or Nick cartoon, where the Mutagen works as a hybridization, maybe there is enough Science Fantasy to explain a crossbreed offspring. most likely just in peoples wildest (and stupidest) fan fictions.

..........I think you know a little too much.....