PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't Ch'rell shoot energy blasts like Tegnu Shredder?

TurtleFan2012
06-27-2013, 02:41 PM
You know those black and red energy blasts that shoot out of Tengu Shredder's hands? Why didn't Ch'rell add that attack into his suit? I get the feeling he only read/heard bits and pieces of the tengu tale. He knew what the original Shredder's armor looked like and how he sounded.

I know it was a magic attack, but ch'rell has tech and science on his side.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
06-27-2013, 08:46 PM
That probably had more to do with the fact that the "Lost Season" wasn't planned early on necessarily-- I think for awhile, it was just sort of the case that Oroku Saki/The Shredder was an alias that Ch'rell came up with from scratch. That didn't change until Lloyd Goldfine or someone else got the idea for the Tengu Shredder. So Tengu Shredder hadn't been created yet for Ch'rell to copy, and by the time he came around, Ch'rell had already been decked out with enough bells and whistles.

Icebot
06-28-2013, 06:56 AM
Didn't he do it with the Sword of Tengu though? I always thought this was the reason he invented the Sword of Tengu.

gobo
06-28-2013, 11:43 AM
Didn't he do it with the Sword of Tengu though? I always thought this was the reason he invented the Sword of Tengu.
I was just coming here to say that. Spooky...

CyberCubed
06-28-2013, 12:31 PM
Shredder could have installed laser blasters on his armor or something. Or projectile missiles like Krang's Android body.

Candy Kappa
06-29-2013, 04:06 AM
Some things are harder to duplicate with at the time human tech and a few scraps from Utrom tech

Keldor1578
07-11-2013, 03:41 PM
With the sword of tengu, He did'nt need to installed laster blasters into his suit.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
07-22-2013, 03:10 PM
i agree with Candy kappa, it will be down to limitations of technology on earth

redsai4lex
07-23-2013, 05:18 PM
With magic or not, Ch'rell never possessed the powers of "The Demon Shredder".
No earthly magic could ever replicate that kind of power.