PDA

View Full Version : Zombies In A Halfshell - Lawson Cover

Redrumh2o
06-27-2013, 08:21 PM
It was just announced today that the Zombies In A Halfshell Kickstarter project will have a wraparound cover by Jim Lawson.

Just giving people a heads up as there are only 4 days left in the Kickstarter project and I was wondering if completists will have to buy this book now.

I personally am not sure what I think about this...but I pledged 20 bucks for the heck of it...should be cool..and I love the face that it will have a Lawson cover!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1647259121/zombies-in-a-halfshell-teaser

rich
06-27-2013, 09:29 PM
I saw this on Facebook a while back and I also threw $20 their way...mostly just out of curiosity for what it will look like when done. That at least gets me 2 of the 4 covers. As a completist, all 4 would be cool but I don't really care to pay $200 for indy-project fan-created variant covers. Hopefully this turns out to be cool. Should at least be decent with Lawson involved.

gobo
06-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Lawsome. :tcool:

Powder
06-27-2013, 10:14 PM
Caught wind of this some time back. Fan projects are cool with me, but I don't personally think the art is worth the investment. Too amateur.

drewizzle88
06-27-2013, 11:37 PM
Have they released the Zombie art for the Lawson cover yet? I saw it a couple months ago and thought it was pretty darn cool but I don't see it on the kickstarter page.

rich
06-28-2013, 12:08 PM
Just got this email. Looks like they didn't do their legal homework.

This is a message from Kickstarter Support. We're writing to inform you that a project you backed, ZOMBIES IN A HALFSHELL TEASER, is the subject of an intellectual property dispute.

The project has been removed from public view until the dispute is resolved, which can take up to 30 days. The project’s funding and the countdown to its deadline have been stopped. If the project becomes available again, the countdown will continue and the new deadline will extend past the original deadline for as much time as the project was unavailable. You can find out more by reading our Copyright and DMCA Policy and our Trademark Policy.

Original deadline: Tuesday Jul 2, 7:01am EDT
Time remaining if project becomes available: 3 days

Your pledge is currently still active. If you’d like to manage your pledge or reach out to the creator directly, you can still do so through the project page:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1647259121/zombies-in-a-halfshell-teaser?ref=email

Thanks so much for your patience and cooperation,
Kickstarter

Redrumh2o
06-28-2013, 12:35 PM
lol same here....wuh wuh

Tazi
06-29-2013, 03:18 AM
sigh... :-?

Thanks Viacom. I'm happy bout at least they didn't took down the TMNT: Odyssey from IGG.

TonySiegel
06-29-2013, 09:58 PM
could any1 PM some art?