PDA

View Full Version : Chinese neca bootlegs

sking502
07-11-2013, 04:33 PM
Just got my colored bandana turtles in the mail. Gotta admit Ive never actually seen the real neca turtles but these are pretty awesome. It was literally less than a week that I orderreced them and received them. The packaging is what really blows me away I've come across alot Chinese knockoffs being a postal employee and these are on point.

Powder
07-11-2013, 06:46 PM
& you could have posted about it in any one of the other many threads we have on this subject.

sking502
07-12-2013, 08:35 AM
My apologies didn't realize there were strict rules here. Can I have a list of them as to not offend anyone again:roll:

Shreddhead
07-12-2013, 02:44 PM
My apologies didn't realize there were strict rules here. Can I have a list of them as to not offend anyone again:roll:

http://www.thetechnodrome.com/frules.shtml

And just do a quick search before you make a thread. There are a lot of people who have been here for a long time, so chances are someone has already voiced similar concerns.

08-07-2013, 01:58 PM
Just got my colored bandana turtles in the mail. Gotta admit Ive never actually seen the real neca turtles but these are pretty awesome. It was literally less than a week that I orderreced them and received them. The packaging is what really blows me away I've come across alot Chinese knockoffs being a postal employee and these are on point.

would you say these are worth getting or should i go for the real ones? and also how much these bootlegs costs? thanks

dkram230
08-07-2013, 02:05 PM
would you say these are worth getting or should i go for the real ones? and also how much these bootlegs costs? thanks

A set of bootlegs will run you around $70 on eBay shipping in from China. From what I understand and what was discussed in previous threads of this topic, these were most likely made from the same molds as the original "legit" NECAs. They just lack NECAs quality control so they are not perfect. That being said, since they are of the same molds they are a very close substitue to the originals which could run you that $60 or $70 for just one of them! So if you are looking to get them for collectors sake, get the originals. But if you just want to have them for display (or play) sake, the bootlegs could suit you just fine!

Note: None of the bootlegs come with the stands that were included with the clamshell or special edition set offerings. Also to my knowledge, the black and white ones were never bootlegged.