PDA

View Full Version : The Voice Actors Song (Original Song)

Jayhan
07-21-2013, 08:15 AM
Hey everybody!
I'm very fond of vocal talents, especially VAs (voice actors). They've got incredible skills, and it's amazing to hear what they can do with their own voice. As a result, I wanted to pay them a tribute by writing this song for them and, eventually, sing about them by referencing the character's they've voiced, even some of their character's personality/attitude/quotes/...
My first pick? Rob Paulsen, which is why I'm posting the song here.
Note that this is a song I came up with while I was very sick; I was tired of being in bed all the time, so instead of resting and waiting to heal up, I got creative and made this. I wrote the lyrics, composed and arranged it in about 2-3 days. It was a lot of fun! It's cheesy, it's random, but fun. XD
You can view the video on youtube right here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tTraNMgMRA
The lyrics can be view in the vid's description box. Let me know what you guys think of it!
Yes, I still I have a lot to learn when it comes to sound mixing and vocal practice... But I'll get there. Eventually.
Anyway, see ya later!

Zany Orange Dude
07-21-2013, 12:16 PM
I just watched it and might I say you have a great voice!:tgrin: Seriously radical composition!:twink:

snake
07-21-2013, 12:17 PM
I just watched it and might I say you have a great voice!:tgrin: Seriously radical composition!:twink:

Agreed, Nice work!!

Jayhan
07-21-2013, 03:57 PM
Aw, thank you guys! I had a lot of fun writing that song, but I'm very happy to know that people like it! :D