PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Rune
06-25-2003, 09:54 PM
Well, I figure, what better place to start than at a forum devoted just to introductions?

Anyway, I've gone by the name Rune for quite awhile now, at a few other forums (anyone been to the Infoceptor? Anyone? Someone? No one?). Anyway, I think the Ninja Turtles were one of the first things I really got into. And while my classmates grew out of them, I guess I never did. My favorite ninja turtle has to be Donatello, I identify with him a lot, I suppose.

I am annoyed at how pathetic cartoons are today, and wish that we could have the days of Ninja Turtles, Inspector Gadget, Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck, and other classics instead of cheap American anime based around food that fights other food.

=)

GK Punk
06-26-2003, 12:25 AM
hehehe

Welcome :)

InsaneZane
06-26-2003, 02:19 AM
I never grew out of the Turtles... although.. if those guys had grown up with the new cartoon instead i'll bet they would have never grown out of it.. it's mainly because the old one was more for kids and it tended to be a little corny after a while.

Anyway, I'm Zane... and by the way...Kittie here is really a guy, just so you dont get confused.

GK Punk
06-26-2003, 03:17 AM
Anyway, I'm Zane... and by the way...Kittie here is really a guy, just so you dont get confused.

Okay, ya really don't need to say that everytime I post.
Even anyone wants to know, they can ask me, or look in my profile.
jeezus

The 7th Turtle
06-26-2003, 07:08 AM
Helllllllllllllllllllllllo
I'm The 7th Turtle, founder of A-C club, where all members wear plastic bags on their heads... and hate chihuahuas. if you hate chihuahuas too, than you're welcome to join us! :D

*gives Rune a golden statue of a dead chi* enjoy your stay! lehit!!

Mars-Chan
06-26-2003, 11:31 AM
BAMF!!! *appears* Hiya. I'm Mars...the resident fireball and Co-founder of the A-C club. Speaking of clubs, I am the Founder of the OLIVER WOODS LOVERS CLUB. I could always use a co-founder.... :D Here! *hands over a "I hate Chi's!" punching bag* LATER! BAMF!!*disappears*

redsai4lex
06-27-2003, 12:34 AM
I think the Ninja Turtles were one of the first things I really got into. And while my classmates grew out of them. I guess I never did.

Me Too!

My favorite ninja turtle has to be Donatello, I identify with him a lot, I suppose.

I like Raph(my fav) , but DON IS THE BEST!

I am annoyed at how pathetic cartoons are today, and wish that we could have the days of Ninja Turtles, Inspector Gadget, Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck, and other classics instead of cheap American anime based around food that fights other food.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Im Red Raphael,
the Anti-Dawg

*Hands Rune a shiny Red Sai Dagger*

"Enjoy our welcoming party"

*Cuts off a chi's head*

redsai4lex
06-27-2003, 12:56 AM
I AM NOW THE FOUNDER OF THE A-DBZ, where ALL members BURN dbz merchandise and HATE DragonBallZ!!!!!!!!!

JOIN THE A-DBZ

*cuts a chi's head off*

then....................

*burns ALL dbz posters i could find*

Raven
06-27-2003, 06:40 AM
hell-o im mp or major pain

im crazy but pissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wait that sounded wrong..........

any way dont take any food its all poison...........so here have a huge glow stic that I pissed on

The Defibrillator
06-27-2003, 07:29 PM
Welcome to our humble abode, Rune! I'm one of the saner ones around these parts....Watch out for those loonies. They're everywhere! Anywho, I'm TMNH, local Auror and hobbit.

*hands Rune a mango of welcome*

redsai4lex
06-28-2003, 01:35 AM
dont take any food its all poison

hands Rune ONE chicken nugget

Cascadia
07-05-2003, 09:32 AM
Welcome to the forum. We are a bunch of nutty TMNT fans. :wink:

InsaneZane
07-08-2003, 11:41 AM

Okay, ya really don't need to say that everytime I post.
Even anyone wants to know, they can ask me, or look in my profile.
jeezus

i was just playin around :lol:
its ok you look like a guy now :D