PDA

View Full Version : When Leo acted more like Ralph

TurtleFan2012
07-30-2013, 11:33 AM
Did you guys find it annoying or did you like it?

I like to call him "emo Leo" and "Batman-Leo" because he was cold and angry in many episodes. I don't understand, Karai stabbed him ACCIDENTLY. Geez, it was Shredder who knocked him into her sword.

Leofan26
07-30-2013, 11:39 AM
Either way, it must have been painful to happen to him. It's not like he could have known about it being an accident, he was kind of out of it due to that.

I liked seeing him like that for a while, thought it was pretty cool. Didn't give crap about any thing and did it to protect his family and he k we what he was doing too :)

Powder
07-30-2013, 01:55 PM
Who is Ralph?

CyberCubed
07-30-2013, 02:07 PM
God I hate threads about emo Leo and Ralph.

Jester
07-30-2013, 02:37 PM
You mean that time Leo was, "Gonna wreck it!"?

Donatello19
07-30-2013, 02:37 PM
Who is Ralph?

RALPH IS BAD, AND THAT'S GOOD. HE WILL NEVER BE GOOD AND THAT'S NOT BAD. THERE'S NO ONE HE'D RATHER BE, THAN HIMSELF!

Funny how the turtle names are confused with Disney characters'...Mickey and Ralph :lol:

Whatswiththeheadbands?
07-30-2013, 02:40 PM
Did you guys find it annoying or did you like it?

I like to call him "emo Leo" and "Batman-Leo" because he was cold and angry in many episodes. I don't understand, Karai stabbed him ACCIDENTLY. Geez, it was Shredder who knocked him into her sword.

it wasnt the fact that he got stabbed. it was the fact that the only way they could have stopped the shredder was to blow the ship up. he felt really responsible as he was the leader

Jester
07-30-2013, 03:06 PM
What ^ said....

BabyTurtles
07-30-2013, 03:47 PM
I didn't really like it...he got too angry..and he barely talked :T
and...it lasted too long...

maybe I'd bee cool with it if it was only 2-3 episodes....

BubblyShell22
07-30-2013, 05:13 PM
I didn't mind it because it was good character development, and I was feeling the same way at the time, so I could totally relate to what he was going through even though our situations were very different. Mine was about failing math and feeling like I wasn't good enough to graduate, while Leo felt that he could have done more to save his family rather than just pretty much giving them a death sentence.

Oh, and it's Raph not Ralph. That's a big pet peeve of mine.

Raphaeline
07-31-2013, 08:14 PM
Yes it was a bit annoying when Leo was grumpy and not talking much. I just wanted Raph to punch him and to make him come back to normal.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me95r1WE101qa9armo1_500.jpg

LeotheLateBloomer
10-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Does anyone know how Leo's shell on the upper left corner got chipped off? It has been like that from seasons four through five.

Blossombrooks
10-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Does anyone know how Leo's shell on the upper left corner got chipped off? It has been like that from seasons four through five.

It happened at the end of season 3 'Exodus' when Karai stabbed him. It never really married up with where she appeared to stab him but it was cool that they kept the continuity.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
10-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Funny how the turtle names are confused with Disney characters'...Mickey and Ralph :lol:

Let me guess, next people will confuse Donnie with Donald the duck by calling him 'Donald'

Klunk1234
10-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Let me guess, next people will confuse Donnie with Donald the duck by calling him 'Donald'

Actually, in one of the episodes of Season 7 from the 2k3 show, April calls Donnie, Donald, and Casey calls Mikey, Mickey. :D
No one calls Raph, Ralph. But many people tend to confuse Raphael's nickname Raph with ralph.