PDA

View Full Version : TMNT 2003 DVD spines?

Danetello
08-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Hello everyone,

This might seem like a weird question... I did look to see if I could find this on the boards, but couldn't see it... so apologies if this is a double post.

ANYWAY... I have been trying to catch up on buying from the internet DVDs missing from my TMNT DVD collection, and found something odd.
My TMNT 2003 vols. 5 and 6 spine images are the same!
Oddly, the titles, serial numbers, front and back covers are all different (As they should be), but the actual image that is supposed to be part of the larger image made when the DVDs are put together are the same!
The way the image is situated, it's vol.5 that has the issue.
Vol. 6 seems to fit with the rest of them.

Was this a permanent issue? Was that DVD re-released with the correct image at any point?

I have inspected every element of the case, cover, disc etc... all seems to be absolutely authentic. Kinda weird!

Sorry to babble on... lol. If someone could just put me out of my misery! Lol!

Zachatello00
08-01-2013, 11:22 AM
There were a few with miss-printed images, but there are also plenty out there with the correct images intact.

We may have a thread or two with this information on it, but it would date several years back, so I think you're okay here :)

Danetello
08-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the reply! :)
Well so long as they are "official", I can live with it! I just wanted to be sure that this was a known issue.

Leo656
08-02-2013, 12:03 AM
Mine is like that. Always pissed me off. At the time, I could never find a copy with the correct art on the spine, so I wasn't sure if any corrected versions exist.

Jester
08-02-2013, 12:19 AM
It does...I lucked out. :D

Leo656
08-02-2013, 02:57 AM
Trade cases with ya. C'mon bro, you have a kid you got more important things to worry about. 8)

Danetello
08-02-2013, 07:35 AM
Trade cases with ya. C'mon bro, you have a kid you got more important things to worry about. 8)

Was you saying I had a kid? Or someone else in the thread? I don't! Lol :P
If I did, I wouldn't have time or money to buy and watch TMNT DVDs lol!

Leo656
08-02-2013, 07:40 AM
Was messing with Jester. Sorry, thought that was fairly clear. :P