PDA

View Full Version : TMNT + Powerpuff Girls shirt at RIPT Apparel on 8/6

BensDad
08-06-2013, 12:01 AM
RIPT Apparel's shirt for today (8/6) is a Ninja Turtles + Powerpuff Girls mash-up. Adult size shirts sell for $10 plus $2.98 shipping. Kid sizes are $12.

Check it out! (http://www.riptapparel.com)

Powder
08-06-2013, 01:26 AM
Anyone who has ordered from them before able to tell me if their shirt sizes are accurate? Some of these places have some really wonky fitting tees. I'd love to own this one, just wanna make sure I grab the a size that fits.

Also I'm kicking myself for not having done this design when I had the idea a year or so ago.

Colonel Schrader
08-06-2013, 05:43 AM
Anyone who has ordered from them before able to tell me if their shirt sizes are accurate? Some of these places have some really wonky fitting tees. I'd love to own this one, just wanna make sure I grab the a size that fits.

Also I'm kicking myself for not having done this design when I had the idea a year or so ago.

Their tees tend to shrink a bit. So always best to buy 1 size bigger.

I Crave Pizza No More
08-06-2013, 07:22 AM

Their tees tend to shrink a bit. So always best to buy 1 size bigger.

Hmmm. I've bought from them, and the shirts say they're 100% preshrunk cotton. I haven't noticed any shrinkage. Anyway, I normally wear a L but went with an XL the first time I ordered from them. After washing it's still a little big on me, but I can live with it. I don't notice much/any difference between their sizes and Teefury's, though I think Teefury uses a better quality shirt.

DonatelloNinja82
08-06-2013, 08:27 PM
I so just bought it! YAH!!!:D

Donatello19
08-06-2013, 08:43 PM

Personally I hate ordering shirts online, because you can never tell if they'll really fit or not, no matter what size it is. Every company has different perspectives for their sizes...for example, I once ordered an Oswald T-Shirt from Disney Store's website (one size above my normal) and when I got it I found that the shirt was cut REALLY small...even though it was in adult sizes.

Redemption
08-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Personally I hate ordering shirts online, because you can never tell if they'll really fit or not, no matter what size it is. Every company has different perspectives for their sizes...for example, I once ordered an Oswald T-Shirt from Disney Store's website (one size above my normal) and when I got it I found that the shirt was cut REALLY small...even though it was in adult sizes.

That is so true. I have had that problem many times

Cowabungawolf89
08-07-2013, 01:50 AM
That shirt looks awesome, I'd buy it too :)

08-13-2013, 07:53 PM
i already thought the nick tmnt's body shape look very similar to that powerpuff girls style body, i guess now its official