PDA

View Full Version : In regards to NYCC

Cowabungawolf89
08-07-2013, 01:47 AM
What figures do you think they'll show there?
My predictions are The turtles in training figures, another classic movie turtles, Spider bites.

What do you guys think they'll show?

Colonel Schrader
08-07-2013, 08:07 AM
Nick season 2 stuff like Karai, Casey, Mutagen Man, Slash, Tiger Claw.

more reissues of old figs.. maybe bebop and rocksteady etc? am hoping for a technodrome.

Movie classics- mikey, donnie and raph. already saw leo, but that was just a slide.. they might have models on display.

also we will probably see actual models of the slides they showed at SDCC.

New TMNT Lego sets? that would be cool.

I'm still hoping to see figs for the upcoming movie, but i think they would save that for toy fair next year.

raph27
08-07-2013, 09:35 AM
More retro reissues- Krang, Foot Soldier, (I think these were confirmed) Bebop and Rocksteady maybe
All the movie classics on display
Nick figures- Kendo Splinter, Newtralizer release dates, reveals of new figs, maybe Karai, Mutagen Man, Casey Jones
Crossing my fingers for more LEGO sets- they're doing stuff based on the Michael Bay film but I want more Nick sets.

Toadtrooper
08-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Toy Fair is too late to solicit buyers with movie product that needs to be on shelves by March at the latest. You'll see at least the first assortment at NYCC.

A combination of show samples and concept art for most of Nick waves 7 and 8. A significant amount of retro product, if only to maybe bring Walmart in as a 2014 buyer.

Cowabungawolf89
08-07-2013, 10:01 AM
Nick season 2 stuff like Karai, Casey, Mutagen Man, Slash, Tiger Claw.

more reissues of old figs.. maybe bebop and rocksteady etc? am hoping for a technodrome.

Movie classics- mikey, donnie and raph. already saw leo, but that was just a slide.. they might have models on display.

also we will probably see actual models of the slides they showed at SDCC.

New TMNT Lego sets? that would be cool.

I'm still hoping to see figs for the upcoming movie, but i think they would save that for toy fair next year.

Now that you mentioned the figures for the next movie i'm actually curious about them too since we don't know how they will look in the movie

Powder
08-07-2013, 05:45 PM
For one reason or another, I'm not expecting much. Being that I'm attending, I hope I'm wrong...

Cowabungawolf89
08-07-2013, 06:22 PM
For one reason or another, I'm not expecting much. Being that I'm attending, I hope I'm wrong...

If I was still in NY I'd go too but now i'm in El Paso. Next year I plan to go

Cowabunga Carl
08-07-2013, 06:28 PM

Take pictures man. I hope there is stuff there, but like you I'm not expecting much.

Powder
08-07-2013, 08:52 PM
If I was still in NY I'd go too but now i'm in El Paso. Next year I plan to go

I didn't start going to NYCC until I had already moved out of the state, actually. :P So long as I can afford a plane ticket back home, I don't let my location stop me!

Take pictures man. I hope there is stuff there, but like you I'm not expecting much.

Oh no worries I'll be taking plenty of pictures, but I admit I will be focusing more on the comic side of things. For me the draw is getting to meet Mirage/IDW guys each year. I will definitely check out toys if they're there, but I may leave the decent photography job up to the pros. :lol:

TheCanadiandrome
08-07-2013, 10:09 PM
hope there's some NYCC exclusives