PDA

View Full Version : Where to find bootleg NECA TMNT'S best deals

08-08-2013, 02:22 PM
i was searching ebay for the neca bootlegs and i didnt get many results and couldnt tell if they were bootlegs. how can you tell if theyre bootlegs on ebay does it actually say bootlegs? none of the ones i saw did. is there some other site that sells them at better prices?

Slade
08-08-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm pretty sure it's not going to say bootleg. Do a search on ebay for Neca tmnt. Most of the ones there from what I've been told probably are bootlegs.

Nameless
08-08-2013, 05:51 PM
if it comes in a tube packaging and comes from china, its probably a bootleg. found that out the hard way. but they still look awesome so i don't really care that much.

Jester
08-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Yeah, if you're displaying them, you'd probably never know the difference.

Nameless
08-08-2013, 08:51 PM
Yeah, if you're displaying them, you'd probably never know the difference.

I actually didn't know the difference until i ran across the thread about the bootleg Necas on here. They really do display the same in package so i'm happy to own them.

08-09-2013, 03:26 PM
i think i noticed a difference in the packaging of the bootlegs is much less detailed. most of them probably are bootlegs on ebay. i suppose the sets going for $300+ are the real autentic necas, and the $60+ sets are the bootlegs.

pingclang
08-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Yeah, a real NECA is pricey while the boots are around 20-40. I have a question about the bootlegs, I never keep anything in the box, would these be ok for just posing and leaving on a shelf?

Zulithe
08-09-2013, 05:13 PM
i think i noticed a difference in the packaging of the bootlegs is much less detailed. most of them probably are bootlegs on ebay. i suppose the sets going for $300+ are the real autentic necas, and the $60+ sets are the bootlegs.

Yup that's the easiest way to tell by far... but I've seen some bootlegs even trying to sell for over $100 a set... kinda crazy.

Oh and there are some sellers who sell the bootlegs with the blue/red/orange/purple masks, so if you are into that it's easy to find.