PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Action and/or Fight Scene in 4kids series

Leo2k3
08-11-2013, 12:08 AM
I am just curious to know which action and fight scenes are your favorites.

My favorite is the first part of the Shredder Strikes Back, when leonardo is fighting all the foot ninja by himself even though he is out numbered, It is a cool fight scene. The second part in the shop is equally awesome with the rest of the Turtles. :tcool:

Any other fight scenes that are cool?

CyberCubed
08-11-2013, 12:17 AM
1) The Turtles Vs. Bishop for the first time in Season 3 = amazing.

2) Bishop Vs. Karai and Hun in, "Hun on the Run" which was absolutely fantastic.

3) Shredder Strikes Back/Return to New York with Shredder against the Turtles

4) Exodus finale battle

DarthEmpress
08-11-2013, 12:20 AM
I liked the last fight scene between the turtles and Shredder in "Return To New York." The intensity of the fight was done exceptionally well, and I loved how all four of them worked seamlessly together to bring him down. The crowning moment was, of course, Leo decapitating him~!

Whatswiththeheadbands?
09-30-2013, 03:37 PM
I've always liked the fight scene from the shredder strikes back part 2.

blindturtle02
09-30-2013, 06:28 PM
I also like the one from Shredder Strikes Back pt. 2. I love the one in Scion of The Shredder. I never saw that one coming since I tried not to spoil the show for myself. Return to New York was pretty much one big fight scene so loved that all the way through. And the Turtles and Splinter vs Bishop in Bishop's Gambit was another good one. I like allot of them. Can ya tell? lol

MrTMNT2012
09-30-2013, 06:32 PM
One really underrated fight scene I see no one mention is the Cyber Shredder Battle in Episode 11 of BTTS. As much as I HATE Back to the Sewers, that was one badass fight scene with great choreography! Exploding shuriken FTW. :)

Vivi
10-01-2013, 02:04 AM
I've answered a similar question somewhere, but hot damn I like that scene in Christmas Aliens where Mikey is taking on the thugs whilst holding a kitten.

blindturtle02
10-01-2013, 07:56 AM
One really underrated fight scene I see no one mention is the Cyber Shredder Battle in Episode 11 of BTTS. As much as I HATE Back to the Sewers, that was one badass fight scene with great choreography! Exploding shuriken FTW. :)

I forgot about that one! Yeah I liked that too. I only got to see this particular season when it aired but that's it.

Technogeek29
10-01-2013, 11:52 AM

Just rewatched this fight, wow Mikey pretty much did everything here.:D

Zog
10-01-2013, 05:02 PM
1) The Turtles Vs. Bishop for the first time in Season 3 = amazing.

2) Bishop Vs. Karai and Hun in, "Hun on the Run" which was absolutely fantastic.

3) Shredder Strikes Back/Return to New York with Shredder against the Turtles

4) Exodus finale battle

Nailed it! I agree with all of these. The first to come to mind though was the Shredder Strikes Back pt.2 where they face the Elite in the shop. Any fight with Bishop was pretty good too.

I really like their fight with the Rat King in I, Monster.....awesome.

blindturtle02
10-01-2013, 05:16 PM
Nailed it! I agree with all of these. The first to come to mind though was the Shredder Strikes Back pt.2 where they face the Elite in the shop. Any fight with Bishop was pretty good too.

I really like their fight with the Rat King in I, Monster.....awesome.

Yeah I wish we'd seen more eps featuring this incarnation of RK. I liked the I Monster fight scene too.

electric_sheep
10-01-2013, 10:40 PM
second battle between Leo and the foot, if they could show blood it would be so more affective but it is still awesome..

Turo602
10-02-2013, 05:48 AM
n9HeUSNDepg

shuriken
10-02-2013, 03:51 PM
I liked a lot of them. Mikey vs Kluh was my favorite though.
Leo fighting all of the foot singlehandedly was awesome .
The evil Turtle bot fight was pretty epic as well.

Garfield
10-02-2013, 04:03 PM
While I think that the Bishop versus everybody in "Hun on the Run" was probably the most well choreographed. I think Leo versus the foot in Shredder Strikes Back part one is the best fight scene because, to only was it choreographed well, but it also had so much emotion and intensity to it. Its the best fight in the series to me.

BubblyShell22
10-02-2013, 05:12 PM
The two SSB fights were great to me and really well done. Also liked any time Bishop fought since he was really good at it. Ah, and the Battle Nexus fights were pretty good, too.

Leofan26
10-04-2013, 04:01 PM
I liked the Leo V.S Shredder / Karai fight with Leo accidentally getting stabbed with a sword, that was intense.

Technogeek29
12-20-2013, 06:54 PM
The Wooden Samurai on "The Tribunal" while not the best in the series It was a pretty good fight, makes me wonder why these guy weren't ultlized more? Their definetly effective for combat and as Raph said don't have any weak points.

Redeemer
12-20-2013, 07:21 PM
The Wooden Samurai on "The Tribunal" while not the best in the series It was a pretty good fight, makes me wonder why these guy weren't ultlized more? Their definetly effective for combat and as Raph said don't have any weak points.

That fight was pretty damn awesome especially bc we did not know who they were initially.
Shredder Stikes back is an obvios one. Mikey's 2nd fight against Kluh

just to name a few off the top of my head.

Rooish
12-22-2013, 11:02 AM
Definitely the "Hun on the Run" fight against Bishop.

tunecedemalis
12-23-2013, 03:18 AM
Another fight I think is worth mentioning is when Donnie teamed up with Usagi to protect Leo and the Daimiyo from the assassins in the Big Brawl at the end of Season 2. Very entertaining. Donnie really stepped up and redeemed himself after being eliminated in the first round of the Battle Nexus.

tunecedemalis
12-23-2013, 03:20 AM
Definitely the "Hun on the Run" fight against Bishop.

Yep, hands down the best in the entire series in my opinion.

TMNTmousers
01-28-2014, 05:11 AM
Return to New York battle
Same as it Never Was battle

utrommortu
01-28-2014, 09:18 AM
My favourite fight scene is the scene in Search For Splinter where Casey trashes the reception of the TCRI building, not because it looks cool or anything, but because it's just so funny. I also like the scene at the end of Series 5 where the Turtles turn into dragons and rip the True Shredder apart

k_lala
01-28-2014, 10:22 AM
TMNT had the best fight scenes i've ever seen in a cartoon. I would say Young Justice and TMNT are on par with each other.

Chris
02-08-2014, 05:13 PM
They may have done better later on but the two that really stick in my mind are Leo Vs The Foot is Shredder Strikes Back Part 1 and the TMNT Vs Shredder in RTNY Part 3.

nimajneb
02-09-2014, 02:37 AM
The fights with the Shredder were pretty awesome, the part where splinter and shredder are waiting on the roof for shredder and the foot is something that always stands out for me.
Another great fight is when the turtles are working there way up Shredders building floor by floor

SonicKnuckles18
04-27-2014, 04:13 AM
1. Leo vs. Shredder in Return to NY
2. Leo vs. the Daimyo's son
3. Leo vs. the foot tech ninjas
4. Leo vs. Karai
5. Leo vs. Feudal Shredder

Yeah, pretty much any awesome Leo fight.

Kanon
04-27-2014, 04:45 AM
My fav. fighting scene is in S06E04 "Headlock Prime"

Leo and Raph teamed up to defeat Triple Threat in the middle of the city.
So cool! :tgrin:

Sewer Sirens Podcast
04-27-2014, 08:50 AM
I gotta say my most memorable fights from the series were both season one, Shredder Strikes Back parts one and two and Return To New York's fight between Shredder and Leo. Those are probably my favorite also, they're great.

Technogeek29
05-07-2014, 03:57 AM
Just rewatching some OT and 2k3 gotta admit. The Fight with Mikey and Leo versus the Triceratons in Milk run is a pretty good one.

tmntpower1988
05-07-2014, 01:09 PM
TMNT had the best fight scenes i've ever seen in a cartoon.

I agree 100%. I've started watching the 2k3 series again this week and the fight scenes are better than I remember, very intense indeed. :o:o:o This series has the best fight scenes of the three incarnations. I'd say my favorite fight would be Leo vs the foot in Shredder Strikes Back (Part 1) that was really impressive.