PDA

View Full Version : Blowout sale!!!! 2 giant Ninjat Turtles figures-Get them now

stnthmn
06-28-2003, 04:21 PM
Ok, this is the last time I am gonna try and sell these. I need the room and I know a more die hard fan would love to have these. So, I am selling both the Original Michaelangelo and Rocksteady giant Ninja Turtles for a special blowout sale price. $22 for both figures shipped. I added the 2 bucks because I will need to buy a box for them at the time of shipping. I can ONLY SHIP to the U.S. Now the details....
Michaelangelo was bought by me from EBAY. He has his Ninjuka and is in very good played with condition. He is the original one so he is rare.
Rocksteady was also bought on EBay. He is in very good condition but has no weapons. He is also original. Rocksteady was shipped to me as is so I never had a weapon nor do I know if he ever came with one.
That it!!! If you are SERIOUS about buying them, PM me with details. Again, the price is $22 for both. Thank you.

stnthmn
06-29-2003, 06:20 PM
I'm gonna leave this here til the end of the week and then I am gonna throw them on EBay. If they are not sold by Friday EBay will have their chance.

stnthmn
07-03-2003, 05:41 PM
Ok, I really need to room for other things. If you are interested at all, make me an offer. I'll consider any offer that is made.

Skabbz
07-04-2003, 01:14 PM
18 shipped?

stnthmn
07-04-2003, 02:16 PM
SOLD!!!!!!! Where do you live. PM me with all the information.