PDA

View Full Version : Shows you don't rewatch fully, but only clips on youtube to see best moments?

CyberCubed
08-15-2013, 10:05 PM
Believe it or not, I never actually fully sit-down to watch a sitcom. Unlike serialized TV or cartoons, I always feel like I'm kind of, "wasting my time," watching a sitcom since its just mindless entertainment.

I usually just watch the best bits of sitcoms on youtube to see the funniest moments, but I never actually sit down and rewatch sitcoms in full episodes like I do with serialized TV or cartoon shows. Of course this is excluding classic Simpsons or Futurama.

Even with Family Guy I never rewatch full episodes, just the clips of the best moments on youtube. Same with Married With Children, Seinfeld, Friends, etc.

I just feel like comedies aren't something you have to rewatch fully, when you're really only watch for select jokes or the best moments, while the entire rest of the episode is so-so. Of course I would never do this with, "serialized TV" or "cartoons" where I do watch full episodes.

ZariusTwo
08-16-2013, 05:19 AM
This is pretty much the only means by which I watch My Little Pony.

snake
08-18-2013, 12:04 AM
Another inductee to the "Cybercubed thinks deep" series.

Anyways, I usually just watch clips of the best moments from DBZ.

DarkLightDragon
08-18-2013, 09:41 AM
I watch the Ruby Spears's Mega Man series in YoutubePoop format even though I watched the first episode fully.