08-19-2013, 06:01 PM
I would say Shredder.

InsaneZane
08-27-2013, 11:14 AM
:shredder::shredder::shredder: This should be a poll

Tazi
08-27-2013, 11:18 AM
Bishop.
Especially if you mean Ch'rell in his basic exoskeleton, since Leo were able to beat him alone.

Too bad it never happened in the cartoon...

Redeemer
08-27-2013, 12:36 PM
Bishop.
Especially if you mean Ch'rell in his basic exoskeleton, since Leo were able to beat him alone.

Too bad it never happened in the cartoon...
I am thinking he is talking about chr'll with his his Oroku Saki exoskeleton.

I would say Bishop, but if Chr'll had his Shredder Exoskeleton then I believe Shredder would win.

k_lala
08-27-2013, 06:49 PM
I would say a draw, or someone wins on a distraction when the referree wasn't looking.

Ch'redder
08-27-2013, 10:40 PM
My money's on Shredder.

Redeemer
08-28-2013, 12:24 AM
I would say a draw, or someone wins on a distraction when the referree wasn't looking.

What is this wwe? :lol:

Candy Kappa
08-28-2013, 02:17 AM
They fight to a stalemate, shake hands when realizing they are on the same side. Fights the turtles together.

PApagreg
08-28-2013, 08:46 AM
They fight to a stalemate, shake hands when realizing they are on the same side. Fights the turtles together.

They are not really on the same side, Bishop is a extremist who wants to keep earth safe from aliens and Shredder is Utrom who wants to take
over the earth

MsMarvelDuckie
08-31-2013, 08:26 PM
Apparently, Bishop thinks the turtles ARE aliens. He must have heard about Bay's movie..... :twink::trazz:

My money is on both of them beating each other to heck and back, and then the turtles come in and mop up on both of them.

Technogeek29
08-31-2013, 08:37 PM
Apparently, Bishop thinks the turtles ARE aliens. He must have heard about Bay's movie..... :twink::trazz:

My money is on both of them beating each other to heck and back, and then the turtles come in and mop up on both of them.

didn't Bishop later found out they weren't aliens but didn''t care?

MsMarvelDuckie
08-31-2013, 08:51 PM
Pretty much- but by then I think he just plain hated them for always interfering in his plans. And he also tried to use them to build his "super-soldier" clones, IIRC.

Blossombrooks
09-01-2013, 03:38 AM

:tlol: brilliant! ^

I think Bishop would win, yeah Shredder is ruthless but Bishop is more calculating and fast to boot. Shredder's exoskeleton isn't shown as being particularly quick in battle, it's built for force. I think Bishop would evade him and Shredder's temper would be his undoing.

snake
09-01-2013, 06:21 AM
Bishop would totally win.

Zachatello00
09-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Did they ever explain Shredder's reaction to Bishop appearing in the Exodus story arc? There seemed to be some history there. I don't seem to remember that getting explained.

MsMarvelDuckie
09-01-2013, 07:01 PM
Maybe it had to do with him helping Bishop get hold of those Utroms he had in his labs? They had to come from somewhere, right? I can totally see Shredder (as Saki perhaps) selling them out to Bishop.

Technogeek29
09-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Maybe it had to do with him helping Bishop get hold of those Utroms he had in his labs? They had to come from somewhere, right? I can totally see Shredder (as Saki perhaps) selling them out to Bishop.

Knowing Bishop, he later found out Saki was an Utrom but ignored it once it serve to benefit him more with the alien tech provided from the Utroms. Obviously, since Saki used Stockman he made sure he didn't get his hands on it.

Zachatello00
09-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Perhaps. I guess I just assumed Bishop knew enough about Saki to be up in his business.

The only foot/bishop episode I remember besides exodus is Hun on the run, and I don't remember Shred head having much to do with it.