PDA

View Full Version : Would you want to live in the lair

PApagreg
08-21-2013, 12:32 PM
The smell might get used to but that place is like a fricken mansion and I would't mind living there for a while

Roland
08-21-2013, 01:55 PM
I think it would be cool and I don't think they paid rent either or for electric or for water but the smell would put me off. Tsumanies is also a bit of a problem because that would mean the sewers would flood.

Jester
08-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Dude...seriously. How many threads do you need to make?

No...I wouldn't want to live in a sewer, no matter how nice the amenities are.

dkram230
08-21-2013, 01:58 PM
I think it would be cool and I don't think they paid rent either or for electric or for water but the smell would put me off. Tsumanies is also a bit of a problem because that would mean the sewers would flood.

I would imagine Donny has set up some serious tech to circumvent the threat of flooding.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
08-21-2013, 02:29 PM
I would imagine Donny has set up some serious tech to circumvent the threat of flooding.

and some sort of wireless generator to provide power for the lair

Icebot
08-21-2013, 05:15 PM
It would be a nice place to visit for me, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Tuxedo Moroboshi
08-21-2013, 05:54 PM
No...I wouldn't want to live in a sewer, no matter how nice the amenities are.Ditto. I know the lair is rather spacious, they have a lot of stuff, and you don't need to worry about paying bills.

HOWEVER...

It's continuously dirty (that really can't be helped), there will always be vermin crawling about (like rats, cockroaches, etc.), and let's not forget the human fecal matter that'd be floating about in the water and constantly permeating the scent in the air.

Shark_Blade
08-21-2013, 06:33 PM
If it's clean as a whistle, has proper ventilation/air conditioning and doesn't smell, sure why not. :)

Eiko
08-21-2013, 07:04 PM
I think there is another thread just like this one already.

MsMarvelDuckie
08-21-2013, 07:45 PM
I wouldn't mind at all. For the simple reason that New York, like many large cities, has a split sewer system- it is comprised of two separate pipe systems, the upper of which is for runoff water and drainage, which then drains down into the lower one (for actual sewage) at certain points. Only if the upper section is completely flooded do the two ever mix at the junctions. It's pretty obvious that the turtles live in the drainage part, and not the actual sewage level. Those pipes are smaller, anyway, and probably would not be suitable for setting up a lair in.

Gonstead
08-22-2013, 07:11 AM
If it's clean as a whistle, has proper ventilation/air conditioning and doesn't smell, sure why not. :)

Ditto to this.

Donatello19
08-22-2013, 09:56 AM
I'd visit for a day so I can hang with the turtles, but I wouldn't want to live there for obvious reasons.

08-23-2013, 10:22 PM
No.

2K3 lairs don't last very long.

snake
08-24-2013, 01:48 AM
No.

2K3 lairs don't last very long.

You won my day for the minute!