PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to the Turtle Shorts?

FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
08-23-2013, 03:36 AM
Were these on the DVDs?
F3L0_9F5Nfw

'cus I never really watched the show... but I watched all the ones I could find of these shorts on YouTube some years ago :)

Jester
08-23-2013, 04:01 AM
The Season 4 set has several of them...if not all.

The one to ask is gobo.

Ramboraph4life aka Matt
08-23-2013, 04:47 AM
Actually, none of those are on the Season 4 DVD and have never been put onto DVD.

There is a feature on the Season 4 DVD called "Shorts", but they are different. They have animation just like the actual episodes. It's pretty much these:

8DZs6fBphg8

But unfortunately, the shorts like FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza posted and the other ones (down below) have never been put onto DVD.

UwbD4MkmOB0

gobo
08-23-2013, 04:04 PM
The 20 slapstick ones from the animators of Incredible Crash Dummies, Peach Nova, and a few in the style of the show were never on DVD. I posted a list of all known shorts a while back. Since, I got a Playmates promo from a friend that had one I'd never seen before with Mikey doing a Mission: Impossible routine. My list should cover the rest.

FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
08-23-2013, 06:23 PM
But unfortunately, the shorts like FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza posted and the other ones (down below) have never been put onto DVD.

UwbD4MkmOB0
So were these online exclusives? EDIT: Nevermind, I saw the TV rating on one of the clips. and LOL for Saturday Morning Cartoon reference.
That's sad... I have loved these

The 20 slapstick ones from the animators of Incredible Crash Dummies, Peach Nova, and a few in the style of the show were never on DVD. I posted a list of all known shorts a while back. Since, I got a Playmates promo from a friend that had one I'd never seen before with Mikey doing a Mission: Impossible routine. My list should cover the rest.
Where is that link?

CyberCubed
08-23-2013, 07:54 PM
The, "Mayhem from Mutant Island" shorts, which altogether add up to a 14th episode of Back to the Sewers, were never put on DVD either. You can watch them edited together on youtube.

gobo
08-24-2013, 02:57 PM
Where is that link?
Advanced search for a thread started by me that includes the word "interstitials".

sdp
08-24-2013, 03:13 PM
I think the deleted scenes were made for the videogames.

The flash shorts are great, hopefully a future DVD release would include them all.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
08-24-2013, 09:27 PM
Advanced search for a thread started by me that includes the word "interstitials".

This is not a complete sentence :tlol:

I'm enjoying these, not sure I'd ever seen them before.