PDA

View Full Version : Difference between...¿?

Kowabunga
08-23-2013, 07:53 PM
Hi guys, sorry for my bad Inglés first. I'm from Margarita, Venezuela, I have 29 years old, and ninja turtle fan lover. Here I see many American tourists.

I subscribed to exchange insights with yours.

I would also like to help me, I buy vintage turtles on wear. in fact, I saw some, and want to buy new in its blister. I do not want soft heads, Because These deteriorate faster.

1.It is True that all are made ​​in macau 1988 are soft heads?

2.What is the Difference between made ​​in Macau and made ​​in china?

I read a post in forums tecnodrome That All figures 1988 made ​​in china and macao are soft head, but I have a hard head made ​​in China in 88¡¡¡

3.Give me your recommendation when buying vibtage figures in USA...?

Brothers greetings and thanks for the attention you can give me, and I hope that I like very much this forum ...:tgrin:

Jester
08-23-2013, 08:02 PM
Dude...you don't need 3 threads for the same question.

Kowabunga
08-23-2013, 09:01 PM
Dude...you don't need 3 threads for the same question.

I think you're right, I'm wasting my time, because nobody answered none, I thought that they knew more than me on these forums ...

Jester
08-23-2013, 09:11 PM
That and the language barrier may have impeded us understanding what the question even is.

Kowabunga
08-23-2013, 09:16 PM
That and the language barrier may have impeded us understanding what the question even is.

The question is simple, on what is the quality difference between ninja turtles made ​​in macau, and made ​​in China. I can not believe how bad my English

Jester
08-23-2013, 09:17 PM
Googling "macau" reveals that it is in China...

Timmetry
08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
I am sorry I cannot answer your question, but I did want to say that your post to me was very clear. Good luck with your collection and this is about as warm a welcome around here as you can expect, unfortunately...

Kowabunga
08-23-2013, 09:38 PM
Googling "macau" reveals that it is in China...

:roll:

I know Macau is Chinese, as also know that Louisiana is in USA; Cairo is in Egipto, or Lesbos is in greece etc. But that's not my real question. Nowever, no problem. I understand the scope of the forum. this is my last post, thanks and sorry, I thought I could learn something.

Kowabunga
08-23-2013, 09:41 PM
I am sorry I cannot answer your question, but I did want to say that your post to me was very clear. Good luck with your collection and this is about as warm a welcome around here as you can expect, unfortunately...

Thank you. perhaps the fault is mine ...