PDA

View Full Version : Red bandanna code for OOTS.

MutagenMan
08-29-2013, 03:23 PM
In the Turtle HQ hub, hold down RT then quickly press Y-A-B-B-A-Y-A-B-B-A.

Press Y when picking your turtle to toggle between the original Red and the Colored bandannas. Enjoy!:trazz:

Dawnatello Turtle Chick
08-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Neat! I'll have to try that!

TigerClaw
08-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Keep in mind, Entering codes on the 360 will disable achievements.

Dawnatello Turtle Chick
08-29-2013, 03:28 PM

oh, forgot about that.... not worth it to me then. I'm trying to beat my husband's gamerscore before the next gen comes out... lol. Thanks for the heads up

Donatello19
08-29-2013, 06:27 PM
Well that's great! I bet all of the people who pre ordered the game for that feature feel stupid now :P

What? That's ridiculous.

FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
08-29-2013, 06:33 PM

So the bonus for me in pre-ordering then is that I wont have my achievements disabled

Powder
08-29-2013, 08:46 PM
So then it's safe to enter this code in steam or will that get messed up too?

MutagenMan
08-29-2013, 08:50 PM

You can still earn achievements with the code activated. Just like in the Lego games.

TigerClaw
08-29-2013, 08:50 PM
So the bonus for me in pre-ordering then is that I wont have my achievements disabled
Nope, What I meant was when you enter a cheat code to unlock something on the 360. you normally get a warning that it would disable achievements. If its a download code for a pre-order bonus, Its safe.

Sorry, I didn't clarify what I said earlier. normally when you do some sort of code in a game where you gotta press a controller and button combination. It normally unlocks something in the game you can get access to. Those are usually cheat codes, And what microsoft does is when someone enables a cheat code in a game. They get a warning that enabling a cheat code disables achievements.

Donatello19
08-29-2013, 08:54 PM

You can still earn achievements with the code activated. Just like in the Lego games.

Nope, What I meant was when you enter a cheat code to unlock something on the 360. you normally get a warning that it would disable achievements. If its a download code for a pre-order bonus, Its safe.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/epic-jackie-chan-template.png
I'm confused...

TigerClaw
08-29-2013, 08:57 PM
In the Turtle HQ hub, hold down RT then quickly press Y-A-B-B-A-Y-A-B-B-A.

Press Y when picking your turtle to toggle between the original Red and the Colored bandannas. Enjoy!:trazz:
As an example. That button/controller combination is basically a cheat code hidden in the game to unlock stuff. But it would result in achievements being disabled.

If its a pre-order bonus, then your fine.

Donatello19
08-29-2013, 09:00 PM
What if you get all the achievements first, and THEN enter the code?

http://images.wikia.com/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/8/80/Troll-face-problem.jpg

The Stryker
08-29-2013, 09:06 PM
As an example. That button/controller combination is basically a cheat code hidden in the game to unlock stuff. But it would result in achievements being disabled.

It doesn't disable achievements. Stop talking nonsense.

TigerClaw
08-29-2013, 09:33 PM
What if you get all the achievements first, and THEN enter the code?

http://images.wikia.com/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/8/80/Troll-face-problem.jpg
I bet its something you unlock for beating the game.

Shadowsculptor
08-30-2013, 12:41 AM
This isn't a cheat code, it does NOT DISABLE achievements. I don't know why that was even posted to confuse people. it just unlocks a secret. Its up to the developer to implement such codes, Like the big head mode in Arkham City. your not "beating the system" lol, its a fun little bonus.

That said, the code kinda sucks. The Red bandanas are COOL, but only visible in actual gameplay. that means every in game cutscene and stat screens for Arcade, and challenge modes, etc revert back to regular headbands. its really hit and miss and is rather useless unless because it isn't consistent! Its aggravating and I hope they can patch it up for some consistency, but I doubt it.

gobo
09-03-2013, 06:00 AM
And, the world ends December 23rd, 2012. Tell us something we don't already know.

Leo656
09-03-2013, 11:27 AM
Tell us something we don't already know.

"Hell Comes To FrogTown" is the greatest film ever made.

Andrew NDB
09-03-2013, 11:28 AM
That said, the code kinda sucks. The Red bandanas are COOL, but only visible in actual gameplay. that means every in game cutscene and stat screens for Arcade, and challenge modes, etc revert back to regular headbands.

Aw, that sucks.

09-05-2013, 02:13 AM

Sorry, I didn't clarify what I said earlier. normally when you do some sort of code in a game where you gotta press a controller and button combination. It normally unlocks something in the game you can get access to. Those are usually cheat codes, And what microsoft does is when someone enables a cheat code in a game. They get a warning that enabling a cheat code disables achievements.

It's not a download code because nothing downloads when the code is inputted in.

Anyone can use this code at anytime. It was supposed to be a pre-order bonus but instead it's just a generic code.

After my go around with GameStop also, this is apparently the "exclusive" for pre-ordering as well... the same code everyone else is doing.

raph27
09-05-2013, 06:49 AM
Well that's great! I bet all of the people who pre ordered the game for that feature feel stupid now :P.

Yeah, ESPECIALLY because GameStop didn't give me the f**king code in the first place!

09-09-2013, 01:16 PM
They didn't give me a code either. I called several stores, called to help line (no one answered) and sent an e-mail.

Supposedly, according the the email, the fault lies with the game studio because that was the code given to them.
Still, the advertised it and no one really received it. I found out about it here and other news sites reporting on the game.

I can copy/paste the emails.
The only difference is that GameStop told me to do it in-game.
I got it to work on the HQ menu.

It does not disable achievements, and I do feel somewhat stupid for pre-ordering through GameStop but then again I paid for it with a giftcard my friend game me. I spent $6 on this game myself lol

I would love to see DLC coming, new skins or levels or something.

Gin Rummy
09-26-2013, 03:07 AM
Wow It's just a code that everyone has access to!? Well in that case I feel like a total tool for pre-ordering.

09-26-2013, 03:44 AM
Yup indeed... Very awesome and exclusive, eh?
:trolleye:

The Stryker
09-26-2013, 05:20 AM
It's not like pre-ordering cost you anything extra.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
09-26-2013, 07:31 AM
And, the world ends December 23rd, 2012. Tell us something we don't already know.

I thought it was the 21st of december...