PDA

View Full Version : BAND-AID Brand app...starring the TMNT.

Donatello19
08-30-2013, 09:44 PM
Well, those new TMNT BAND-AIDS now have another use than healing cuts and scratches! There's a new app on the app store called "BAND-AID MAGIC VISONTM App Starring Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"...basically what you do is scan the codes on the boxes of the TMNT band aids, and you unlock cool new mini games and all other kinds of fun stuff. Here is a list of the features/games:

Connect The Dots---Tap the glowing sphere to reveal the image.

Mix N' Mutate---Swap heads, bodies and legs to make your favorite characters, or entirely new ones.

Tile Flip Puzzles---Tap the Foot Clan Ninjas to uncover a secret.

Spin N' Say Boards---Press the spinner to hear quotes from your favorite heroes and villains.

Toss N' Tap---Test your aim on pizzas, smoke bombs and water balloons.

Extras---Use the app to scan individual TMNT bandages and boxes to unlock downloadable wallpapers from the show.

For a little app based on BAND-AIDS (of all things), this seems to have a lot of content. Nothing really too impressive, but I thought it was worth sharing.

TheCanadiandrome
08-30-2013, 09:50 PM
Wow I gotta get these band-aids if they're in Canada yet

snake
08-30-2013, 10:32 PM
Sounds cool. I'll have to buy tons of Band-Aid boxes now.

......But, A Ninja Turtle band-aid APP?????

Shogun26
09-02-2013, 10:18 PM
I saw these band aids tonight at target.

Ninjinister
09-02-2013, 10:29 PM
This is the third weirdest thing I've seen today.

Master Splinter
10-03-2013, 09:05 PM
Sounds cool. I'll have to buy tons of Band-Aid boxes now.

......But, A Ninja Turtle band-aid APP?????

You don't have to buy the band-aids you can print what you need from the site to play the game.

http://i.imgur.com/idhZpmvl.png

http://www.band-aid.com/magicvision/tmnt

http://www.band-aid.com/sites/default/files/pdf/TMNTNoBoxScan.pdf

-ms

Colonel Schrader
10-26-2013, 05:30 PM
if you do a search on google images for the different band aid boxes you can just scan those pics and unlock the wallpapers in the extras section! i managed to get them all except Mikey, and the band aid with their faces on it..

here are some pics you can scan:

Heather Breckel
10-26-2013, 05:56 PM
The bandaids are cool, but I disliked that it was one of those "multiple size" boxes of bandaids. When I get a cut on my finger and only have the squares or the really small ones left, it's inconvenient.

Ryanator008
10-26-2013, 09:02 PM
I feel that I need to make a joke about these being used by the actual Turtles...

T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
10-26-2013, 09:02 PM
if you do a search on google images for the different band aid boxes you can just scan those pics and unlock the wallpapers in the extras section! i managed to get them all except Mikey, and the band aid with their faces on it..

here are some pics you can scan:

That box is pretty morbid looking. LOL. That's a lot of blood. I think you might need more than a band aid for that!

Luigiperps
10-26-2013, 09:59 PM
That box is pretty morbid looking. LOL. That's a lot of blood. I think you might need more than a band aid for that!

I don't think that's blood. I think that's just because of Rapheal being there.

T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
10-26-2013, 10:50 PM
I don't think that's blood. I think that's just because of Rapheal being there.

Yeah I was joking but it does sorta look like blood splattering though.

Ninjinister
10-26-2013, 11:55 PM
The bandaids are cool, but I disliked that it was one of those "multiple size" boxes of bandaids. When I get a cut on my finger and only have the squares or the really small ones left, it's inconvenient.

This is the precise reason I had to go out and buy a new box today! Nothing but shapes that wouldn't work for my wound!