PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Sticky Request for Nickelodeon TMNT Merchandise

Donatello19
09-15-2013, 02:38 PM
I was wondering if my thread, "Nickelodeon TMNT Merchandise" (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38668) could become a sticky. It's on it's 54th page, and has had over 1,000 replies. It's a thread where we basically try to keep track of every piece of merchandise based on Nickelodeon's TMNT. We post pictures of discovered items, help out each other by sharing prices/availability, and just have a lot of fun seeing all of the merchandise that is being put out. Unlike other threads, Nickelodeon TMNT Merchandise covers ALL types of merchandise (besides the toys/figures since those have their own thread) such as food, clothing, school supplies, party supplies, household items and much, much more. So...I was wondering if a mod can make it a sticky...it does get used quite a lot, and is helpful for collectors or members who are looking for a certain item. If the mods don't want to make it a sticky that's fine and I understand...but I thought it was worth asking.

Krang
09-15-2013, 05:32 PM
No problem, I took care of that for you.

Donatello19
09-15-2013, 07:31 PM
Wow, thanks Krang! :D:):D:)