PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Villains (excluding Shredder, Kraang, Foot)

TLCMathMan
09-19-2013, 07:21 AM
I'm curious to know who you would list as the top 10 villains of TMNT.
Naturally, Shredder, The Foot, The Kraang are the mainstay baddies.
Given that, who would you list next? If you cannot come up with 10, just list as many as you can.

Shark_Blade
09-19-2013, 07:33 AM
Shredder
Krang
Karai
Bebop
Rocksteady
Baxter
Leatherhead
Rat King
Groundchuck
Slash

Krang100
09-19-2013, 03:10 PM
If you excluding Kraang, do you exclunding Krang as well?

Krang is my favorite villain, but if i have to excluding him, then, this is my top 10.

1. Baxter Stockman. (He is my favorite villain).
2. Rat King.
3. Leatherhead (In some adaptations, he is a villain or a least a neutral dangerous character).
4. Triceratons.
5. Dr. Domo (He is a villain in the original Mirage Comic)
6.-Prime Leader Zanramon.
7.-Slash.
8.-Toka.
9.-Razzar.
10.- Bishop.

InsaneZane
09-19-2013, 03:31 PM
I would obviously say Shredder, Krang and The Foot so since you said aside from them...

1.The Rat King
2.Baxter Stockman
3.Karai
4.Slash
5.Bishop
6.Bebop
7.Rocksteady
8.Old Hob
9.Hun
10.Deathwatch

I would have listed Leatherhead, Traximus and Mondo Gecko... but they appear more as allies

pannoni1
09-21-2013, 04:55 PM
1. Baxter Stockman: I wish he could appear on the big screen! You can fear him yet feel sorry for him, plus the Mousers are clearly the most distinguished non-human enemy created beside the OT's Foot.
2. Karai: Her consistant changing from one ally to another, her great fighting, and mystic says it all.
3. General Traag: Great supporter who is always tough and gets along well with Krang.
4. Hun: The Purple Dragons gets a formidable leader and even though there's no Krang in 4kids, a great right hand for Ch'rell.
5. Dogpound: A cross between Hun and Rocksteady, Dogpound is one of the unique reasons why I like the Nick series.
6. Rocksteady: Not as dimwitty as Bebop, a great character design and enjoyable humor basically makes him the face of the OT villians.
7. Rat King: Being an anti-hero, neutral, or all-out sorcerer provides nice varieties and is the main reason to have some fear in the sewers.
8. Slash: The ultimate evil mutant Turtle; props to IDW for bringing it back.
9. Bebop: Popularity basically lands him a place on my list; otherwise, he isn't very strong, yet provides great comic relief.
10. Pizza Monsters from Case of the Killer Pizzas: Due to personal reasons I included this on my list, being mesmerized by how innocent pizza meatballs could become a big threat for not just the Turtles, but Shredder and Baxter too! Appearing in some videogames is a nice bonus.

TLCMathMan
09-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the detailed analysis, pannoni1. I'd be tempted to hear your top 20 just to hear your take on other villains.

RaphAndDonnie
09-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Excluding the Foot and Kraang, huh?
Hmmm...
1. Karai- Not much to say about her. She's a badass kunoichi serving the Shredder.
2. Hun- I haven't gotten too far into the 2k3 series but I really like Hun.
3. Alopex- Not really much to explain with this one. She works for Shredder and its been hinted at that she knows something about the Turtles origins.
4. Pimiko- Shredder's (supposedly biological) daughter from the Image Comics. From what little I've read of Image I can say that I like her cunningness and the way she tried to kill Splinter.
5. Baxter Stockman- Particuarilly the 2k3 version.
6. Leatherhead- Especially the '87 one. He was a great villain with a great voice to boot.
7. Slash- I really like the '87 version of Slash. Even though he was a misguided mutant he still went haywire trying to get his binky back.
8. Rat King- Particuarilly the '87 version and the 2k12 version.
9. Lord Dregg- A decent replacement for Shredder and Krang in the last two seasons.
10. Tempestra- A minor villain from the OT but still one of my favorites none the less.

raph27
09-25-2013, 04:25 PM
1. Karai
2. Baxter Stockman
3. Leatherhead
4. Rat King
5. Fishface
6. Slash
7. Snakeweed
8. Those police robots from the OT.
9. General Traag

PApagreg
09-25-2013, 06:46 PM
1. Bishop: The baddest mother you had ever seen the TMNT verse. Skill, strength, Charisma, Intelligence, a dark intent to keep the Earth safe. He is so bad that the reason why Shredder never gone up against him is because Ch'rell would shrivel up and die if Bishop so much as glance
2.Baxter Stockman: White or Black, Arrogant or Wimpy, When it comes to mousers or death traps you can be sure he will give the turtles a run for thier money
3. Xever: A sociopath who looks forward to a pay check than compliments from the Shreeder
4.Hun: As smart and fast as he is big and ugly this is one guy you do not want to mess with
5.Old Hob: A cool cat who knows his way around the street
6. Mr Touch and Go: Polite, fast, strong, and sadistic its a shame they were in only one episode
7.Krang, whether it be a race or one person nothing stops him of his goal
8. Rat King: controlling what is basically pirahanas on land
9. TigerClaw, hes not in the show yet but it is a tigerman with a revolver and a rifle what is there not to like
10.Alopex Great Fighter but felt bland to me

NinjaMan
09-25-2013, 07:24 PM
1. Baxter
2. FishFace
3. Dogpound
4. Bebop
5. Rocksteady
6. Ratking
7. Triceratons
8. Depending on which universe, Leatherhead
9. Bishop
10. Tigerclaw

TLCMathMan
09-25-2013, 08:04 PM
I agree with you, PApagreg ... I think I liked Xever more than I like Fishface.

Slime State Alumni
09-25-2013, 08:47 PM
Mutagen Man
Granitor
General Traag
Triceratons
Bloodsucker
Wyrm
Baxter Stockman
Scumbug
Snakeweed
Bebop & Rocksteady

Freeballin523
09-30-2013, 05:54 PM
1.Baxter Stockman
2.Rat King
3.Karai
4.Slash
5.Hun
6.Bebop
7.Rocksteady
8.Old Hob
9.Bishop
10.Deathwatch

TLCMathMan
09-30-2013, 09:25 PM
I have to admit, my main exposure to TMNT mythos is through the various toon incarnations. I have only read a few of the comic titles through the years and some of the villains referenced here are unfamiliar to me. You've all given me some good characters to research and enjoy.

Thanks for your replies!

Logan
10-10-2013, 12:21 PM
If we're talking the OT:

Creepy Eddie
Destructor X
Tempestra
Rat King

As for the comics:
Bloodsucker
Rat King
Savanti Romero