PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Forum Calendar

Martin
09-21-2013, 09:12 AM
Hey quick question. I just noticed this forum has a calendar tab. Couldn't we use that to write down important tmnt dates like when new eps will air, comic book/trades releases, conventions, etc? Because, as of now, the calendar is not of much use, and I feel that it could really become a great tool for people looking for that kind of info.

Jester
09-21-2013, 04:08 PM
There is this...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/Jesterangelo/Calander.jpg
but...when I clicked I didn't have sufficient access. I assume the mods and admins do...and they very well could use it for such things.

Martin
09-21-2013, 05:34 PM
Yeah, I tried that too with the same results. I guess it makes sense that the thing is locked up so people can't mess it up. I'm sure the mods could add the entries, but I'm not entirely sure if they could handle the extra work. Maybe a new thread could be added in each section where people can post dates and such. Then the mods could go through said thread every couple days, and add/make changes to the official calendar based on what is posted there.

Krang
09-22-2013, 08:06 PM
Great idea! We would be happy to add new events to the calendar if people suggest them. I think one central thread would be a good start, though. Thanks for the suggestion!

Jester
09-22-2013, 08:12 PM
Could this be said thread? A place to post "suggestions" for addition to the calendar?

Krang
09-22-2013, 08:14 PM
Sure, that works for me. :)