PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Tmnt 1990 mirror

raileigh24
09-26-2013, 06:17 AM
Hi everyone! I am new to this site so I apologize if this thread should be elsewhere, but I am so excited to have found this place! I have been in search of a specific mirror from 1990 for quite some time now with no luck in finding one. I have found many that are similar but not the specific one I need. I'm hoping someone will be able to help me find this mirror to purchase as it would mean the absolute world to a family member of mine. The mirror is from 1990, mirage studios. Frame is a vibrant red colour, it says teenage mutant ninja turtles at the top (centered). The picture at the bottom of the mirror is of all 4 tmnt together, and it says cowabunga right above them. If someone could help me track down this mirror I would be forever grateful! Thanks!! :)

Powder
09-26-2013, 11:22 AM
So when you realized you weren't allowed to use the B/S/T section you decided it was a good idea to work around it by posting a thread here? Bad dog.

09-26-2013, 11:28 AM
Yes, please refer to the rules and come back when you have the right amount of posts to post in the Buy/Sell/Trade section.

Closing.