PDA

View Full Version : Moments in 2K3 that made you laugh!

Technogeek29
09-27-2013, 01:05 AM
As the Title suggest, many say the Comedy fell flat in 2k3, which to point I agree. But what are the moments that generally made you laugh?

Off the top of my head is during the first fight with the foot mystics, when Raph tries to hit the water one but is unable to land a hit. Making the comment "Man ya can't hit these yahoos" Follwed by Mikey hitting the Metal one and hurting his foot.

TheBlueTurtle1
09-27-2013, 01:31 AM
In the fast forward episode, when Mikey jumps on the train and all the people on there scream, then Mikey screams:lol:

Jester
09-27-2013, 01:41 AM
In the fast forward episode, when Mikey jumps on the train and all the people on there scream, then Mikey screams:lol:
Was that >> or Back to the Sewer?

Whatswiththeheadbands?
09-27-2013, 04:32 AM
Was that >> or Back to the Sewer?

It was Back to the sewer

TheBlueTurtle1
09-27-2013, 06:23 AM
It was Back to the sewer

yes I believe so, my mistake. I am watching through the series again now, so Ill refresh my memory.

I am at the end os season 2:D

Whatswiththeheadbands?
09-27-2013, 08:57 AM
In 'The shredder strikes back part 2':

Mikey walks downstairs to April's shop. He looks around the corner. He sees the foot elites. He says "Nice hats".

Donnie then Investigates. He leaps through the door, sees the foot elites. "Nice hats".

Raph comes through, sees the foot elites. "Nice hats!"

"Yeah, we thought so too"

Shark_Blade
09-27-2013, 09:53 AM
In a nutshell:

You gotta love Mikey.

7jyaJpcqkF4

Bless he/she who made this video.

Zachatello00
09-27-2013, 10:15 AM
I was gonna say the "nice hats" moment, but ya'll beat me to it!

So, in second place: Turtles in Space, the hovercraft's sidecar detaching, Mikey screams like a girl, which is funny by itself. Then to make it even funnier, he throws his arms up like it's a roller coaster. Epic!

Technogeek29
09-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Leo impersonation Professor Honeycutt in World's collide part 1

" Oh dear I'm over here, and its quite um...Extraordinary"

DarkLightDragon
09-27-2013, 12:09 PM
That one part in The Shredder Strikes Back Part 1 where Raph and Don are watching football. Raph questions why there aren't any teams called the 'Turtles.' He gets this response:

Don: The 'Turtles?' My friend, unfortunately turtles have been saddled by society with the stereotype of being "velocity-challenged."

Raph: *pause* Say what?

Gets me everytime.:lol:

Whatswiththeheadbands?
09-27-2013, 01:32 PM
That one part in The Shredder Strikes Back Part 1 where Raph and Don are watching football. Raph questions why there aren't any teams called the 'Turtles.' He gets this response:

Don: The 'Turtles?' My friend, unfortunately turtles have been saddled by society for being "velocity-challenged."

Mikey:May i have your attention please.

Mikey: (Burps)

Don and Raph: Cool (start clapping)

Don: (after a few minutes) I can't believe i just clapped for that.

Icebot
09-27-2013, 03:47 PM
Any moment when Mikey does or says something goofy.

And when the gang drives Serling crazy.

oldmanwinters
09-27-2013, 05:34 PM
Mikey's Spider-Man joke in the second or third episode.

Jester
09-27-2013, 05:44 PM
In 'The shredder strikes back part 2':

Mikey walks downstairs to April's shop. He looks around the corner. He sees the foot elites. He says "Nice hats".

Donnie then Investigates. He leaps through the door, sees the foot elites. "Nice hats".

Raph comes through, sees the foot elites. "Nice hats!"

"Yeah, we thought so too"
"Say what you will about the Foot, but they do not skimp on the head gear."

Machias Banshee
09-27-2013, 09:15 PM
5:22 - The Ancient One. Yetis. Leo torment. :lol:

"Itty Bitty Poopyface"

xAPQ6WiBQ9U

09-27-2013, 10:51 PM
When Leo made paper stars complaining that Splinter doesn't love swords like he did.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
09-28-2013, 05:52 AM
And people say that the 2003 series doesn't have good humor...

Jester
09-28-2013, 05:54 AM
It had its moments, but a lot of it was very VERY forced.

Most of Mikey's jokes, for example.

TheSkeletonMan939
09-28-2013, 07:28 AM
In 'The Golden Puck' when Casey hid under the beds.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TheSkeletonMan939/TMNT/outsmall.png

Then Leo says, "Casey's in the open!" And Mikey says, "What a bonehead."

That part makes me laugh every time.

Coola Yagami
09-28-2013, 11:05 AM
And people say that the 2003 series doesn't have good humor...

Because it doesn't....? It's either forced or beaten into the ground. The Turtles saying the Foot Elite having 'nice hats' is a nice little throwaway comment but then they had to beat it into the ground. Most of Mikey's stuff is embarrassing and dates the show with 'omg... we used to think this was funny in 2003?'.

The pop culture references were just that, references but not really funny. Little throwbacks like April dressing in the yellow jumpsuit and Gen dressing like Rocksteady bring a smirk to the face, but aren't really funny.

The humor was just kinda lame or tried too hard. Making Mikey and Casey so dumb made them look dumb, but not funny. At least 2013 Mikey is 'funny-dumb' even though I hate that they made him dumb at all...

BabyTurtles
09-28-2013, 07:53 PM
there were a ton of funny moments XD

I liked the time when Mikey was dressed as a girl and a octopus alien hit on him lol

Powder
09-28-2013, 07:58 PM
there were a ton of funny moments XD

I liked the time when Mikey was dressed as a girl and a octopus alien hit on him lol

Wait, that happened in the 4kids series too? There was an episode of the OT where they dress Mikey like a hula girl to distract an octopus alien... :o

TurtleTitan97
09-28-2013, 08:00 PM
Mikey screaming like a girl always made me laugh.

Jester
09-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Wait, that happened in the 4kids series too? There was an episode of the OT where they dress Mikey like a hula girl to distract an octopus alien... :o
http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/c/cb/Comicbookguy.gif
Um...it was a giant mutant plant in the FW series. Get it right....

Powder
09-28-2013, 08:09 PM
Um...it was a giant mutant plant in the FW series. Get it right....

Oooh yeah, that's right. I was thinking of this guy, which isn't really an octopus either... but tentacles! :trazz:
http://i40.tinypic.com/20p6nwm.jpg

Jester
09-28-2013, 08:10 PM
Oooh yeah, that's right. I was thinking of this guy, which isn't really an octopus either... but tentacles! :trazz:
http://i40.tinypic.com/20p6nwm.jpg
Dread Lord Cthulhu?

MsMarvelDuckie
09-28-2013, 09:01 PM
Nope! Obviously a D&D "grell"! (And for anyone who is familiar with the game, that should be doubly amusing.) One of the animators must have been a player....

Jester
09-28-2013, 09:11 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/37/Grell.JPG

Well, I'll be horn swaggled....

So....tehe....evil brain creature?

MsMarvelDuckie
09-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Actually, not really. Fairly neutral "monster" that isn't especially hostile under normal circumstances. Unless paranoid adventurers run into one in a random dungeon and ASSUME it's nasty/evil/hungry. See, that's where a good DM can really mess with the players' heads- something I've been known to do on occasion, LOL!! (And that's why they call it ROLE-playing. Cause anything can happen depending on player/PC reactions....)

stormbringer
09-28-2013, 09:46 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/37/Grell.JPG

Well, I'll be horn swaggled....

So....tehe....evil brain creature?

A mutant Kraang?

MsMarvelDuckie
09-28-2013, 10:17 PM
Nope- that was a pic of the aforementioned D&D monster- a grell. But maybe the kraang could create something similar? That would be creepy.

Powder
09-28-2013, 10:44 PM
...He was making a joke.

Refractive Reflections
09-28-2013, 11:58 PM
It had its moments, but a lot of it was very VERY forced.

Most of Mikey's jokes, for example.

Because it doesn't....? It's either forced or beaten into the ground. The Turtles saying the Foot Elite having 'nice hats' is a nice little throwaway comment but then they had to beat it into the ground. Most of Mikey's stuff is embarrassing and dates the show with 'omg... we used to think this was funny in 2003?'.

The pop culture references were just that, references but not really funny. Little throwbacks like April dressing in the yellow jumpsuit and Gen dressing like Rocksteady bring a smirk to the face, but aren't really funny.

The humor was just kinda lame or tried too hard. Making Mikey and Casey so dumb made them look dumb, but not funny. At least 2013 Mikey is 'funny-dumb' even though I hate that they made him dumb at all...

:ohwell:... yeah, I have to agree with them here.

Oddly enough, and I know I'm probably going to get flamed here, but I would say some of the melodrama moments were unintentionally hilarious, especially with Ch'rell. These were just a few examples I could think of...

1) In "The Shredder Strikes Back Part 2", when the Turtles, April, and Casey are locked in the freezer closet at April's store when Ch'rell attacks; and after cutting the gas line, he slowly walks away and gives part of his "Pheonix from the ashes" speech rather than the logical approach of running the heck out of there.

2) "Return to New York, Part 3", the arguing was more like bickering than threatening between Ch'rell and Baxter Stockman. The fiery explosions released by Baxter's cyborg suit, and the floor still didn't fall in?!? Just when you think that mosquito Baxter is gone three times and yells as if it's his final doom, he comes back again quickly reassuring each time, "Oh! I planned for that possibility...". :lol: Then finally when Baxter's launched away, for me at least, the tone gets serious again.

3) "Secret Origins, Part 3", just when you think there's this epic moment of Baxter (the robotic insect) defeating Ch'rell and Hun lifting Utrom Shredder's lifeless body saying, "We'll be back freaks..." Less than 5 minutes later, BOOM, Ch'rell is back as if nothing happened to him. That was quick... I guess Baxter didn't really do much damage to Ch'rell then. :lol:

It's moments like these that somewhat deflated the suspense and seriousness of 2K3 TMNT (when the show wasn't even trying to be funny at these times), at least for me. :ohwell:

CyberCubed
09-29-2013, 12:37 AM
When April arm wrestled Silver Sentry.

Technogeek29
09-29-2013, 01:08 AM
:ohwell:... yeah, I have to agree with them here.

Oddly enough, and I know I'm probably going to get flamed here, but I would say some of the melodrama moments were unintentionally hilarious, especially with Ch'rell. These were just a few examples I could think of...

1) In "The Shredder Strikes Back Part 2", when the Turtles, April, and Casey are locked in the freezer closet at April's store when Ch'rell attacks; and after cutting the gas line, he slowly walks away and gives part of his "Pheonix from the ashes" speech rather than the logical approach of running the heck out of there.

2) "Return to New York, Part 3", the arguing was more like bickering than threatening between Ch'rell and Baxter Stockman. The fiery explosions released by Baxter's cyborg suit, and the floor still didn't fall in?!? Just when you think that mosquito Baxter is gone three times and yells as if it's his final doom, he comes back again quickly reassuring each time, "Oh! I planned for that possibility...". :lol: Then finally when Baxter's launched away, for me at least, the tone gets serious again.

3) "Secret Origins, Part 3", just when you think there's this epic moment of Baxter (the robotic insect) defeating Ch'rell and Hun lifting Utrom Shredder's lifeless body saying, "We'll be back freaks..." Less than 5 minutes later, BOOM, Ch'rell is back as if nothing happened to him. That was quick... I guess Baxter didn't really do much damage to Ch'rell then. :lol:

It's moments like these that somewhat deflated the suspense and seriousness of 2K3 TMNT (when the show wasn't even trying to be funny at these times), at least for me. :ohwell:

Technically you are follwing the rules. "Moments in 2k3 that made you laugh"
So I don't see why anyone would flame you?

Also I'm surprise no one has mentioned the Foot Ninja moment with Donnie.

Jester
09-29-2013, 01:16 AM
You mean the Neo spoof?

Technogeek29
09-29-2013, 03:25 AM
You mean the Neo spoof?

Yeah that one. Also to the part when the Turtles say Nice hats, the scene of Donnie crawling away after nearly getting his hea taken off always gets a chuckle from me.

My brother pointed out Leo screaming "Boo" to the remaining Foot after he fought Hun on the roof, scaring them silly.

Refractive Reflections
09-29-2013, 08:47 PM
Technically you are follwing the rules. "Moments in 2k3 that made you laugh"
So I don't see why anyone would flame you?

Well... :P
It's an opinion that implies a few "cracks" to the 2K3's image of being taken seriously, which it did at times (i.e. "Same As It Never Was") and for sure had its darker moments, but during some of these tense dramatic/fighting scenes (i.e. those particular incidents I mentioned earlier), ironically the melodrama generated bigger laughs from me rather than the show's intended humor.

It's sometimes hard for me to take the show as seriously as it wants me to believe, when it has these melodramatic scenes. That's all... :ohwell: **shrug**

shuriken
09-29-2013, 09:24 PM
I thought it was hilarious when in Turtles forever Chrell Screamed all uncharacteristically when the 12 turtles jumped his giant suit.
I laughed at the roach/Minnetonka Mutant screaming "SPLICER KIT" for reasons I still don't understand.
When Rat king laughed hysterically and Mikey uncomfortably joined in.
When Casey Jones was caught by Hun and hung up so the Purple Dragons could see him and no one recognized him until Hun put his mask on.
There are more but I cant think of anything else.

CyberCubed
09-29-2013, 10:06 PM
When they had to turn the crystals upside down to open the locked doors in the underground city. Mikey suggested it and nobody believed him until Don tried it.

Also in the Leatherhead episode when Mikey steps on a mine, the Turtles help him but leave him stuck there pressing down on it with a stick. And Don is like, "Now Leo, Raph and I go get some lunch!" while Mikey was screaming. :lol:

Redeemer
09-29-2013, 11:21 PM
I gotta say mikey made me laugh my but off sometimes :lol:

Ladies and Gentle Turtles Rund do not walk to the nearest exit!!

Technogeek29
09-30-2013, 12:26 AM
~Rewatch a few episodes~

Things Change: When Splinter says "walk this way" Mikey copys how he walks hunched over, thats actually pretty clever if childish.

Hun on the run: When the Turtles save Hun from getting killed by Bishop, Raph kicks him as payback for trashing his bike. (love this fight scene btw)

Return of Savanti Romero: Renet bringing them to the past and happy she was able to do it, which is followed by Mikey saying "should we be worried she sounds so surprised?"

April's Artifact: (Besides being one of my personal favorite TMNT episodes in general) Raph flipping out over the fly follwed by Donnie being a smart ass.
Mikey's makeshift Nunchukcs hitting Raph in the head. The scene with Donnie and Raph recovering from the fall after the bug carried Raph away. Raph ruining April's outfit trying to help her. (I'll admit I'm bias twords this one)

funatic
09-30-2013, 02:22 AM

SO MUCH THIS. Bonehead indeed...

Also when Casey storms into the TCRI office complaining about his toaster:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPqwOdK2IBk

"That says RITC... in crayon, sir."

Jester
09-30-2013, 02:58 AM
Doesn't he start screaming, "ATTICA!!! ATTICA!!!"

blindturtle02
09-30-2013, 07:11 AM
[QUOTE=Jester;1162409]Doesn't he start screaming, "ATTICA!!! ATTICA!!!"[/QUOTE haha almost forgot about that bit

tmntpower1988
10-03-2013, 09:33 AM
There was a Fast Forward episode (can't remember the name of it) I was watching the other day. Mikey was fighting Dark Raph then Mikey said something along the lines of "you are better looking than my brother". Dark Raph said "you really think so?" then Mikey says "it's called sarcasm". :lol::lol::lol:

Whatswiththeheadbands?
10-03-2013, 09:46 AM
There was a Fast Forward episode (can't remember the name of it) I was watching the other day. Mikey was fighting Dark Raph then Mikey said something along the lines of "you are better looking than my brother". Dark Raph said "you really think so?" then Mikey says "it's called sarcasm". :lol::lol::lol:

I think it was 'The Fall of Darius Dunn'

miru
10-03-2013, 12:12 PM
The turtle monster in Web Wranglers.

tmntpower1988
10-03-2013, 09:37 PM
I think it was 'The Fall of Darius Dunn'

That's the one. Checked it on Youtube to make sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-poTQ5-4trA

15:20

Gonstead
10-04-2013, 01:57 AM

Hah! That's awesome!

Quesun
10-21-2013, 04:19 AM
As much as I liked the series, can't say there were many moments that made me laugh out loud. Exceptions were in the last part of Notes from the Underground when everyone save Mikey and Quarry had disappeared. Quarry flips out and sweet innocent Mikey bitch-slaps her proclaiming "If there's gonna be any hysterics around here, I'll have 'em!"

Also there's the scene from City at War when the guys were fighting a horde of Foot Ninjas. Don gets surrounded and goes "Wait a minute, a bo staff and a crowd of guys who all look the same? Time to try out one of my favorite movie stunts!" then proceeds to slam his bo dramatically in the ground and swing around on it while all the Foot step back avoiding his attack completely. That got a chuckle.

Oh, and there's this thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILEpOEvTmf0

TurtleMaster4
10-21-2013, 08:51 PM

Aw man I was cracking up when Casey did that!

Stealthy like a Ninja! :tlol:

Jephael
10-30-2013, 04:04 PM
I loved it when Casey got all worked up over the Golden Puck, comparing its iconic status to apple pie, and Mikey's like "They have apple pie here?"

DonatelloNinja82
10-30-2013, 08:33 PM

Don: The 'Turtles?' My friend, unfortunately turtles have been saddled by society with the stereotype of being "velocity-challenged."

LOVE this one!!!:lol:

Technogeek29
11-15-2013, 08:55 AM
In the Zixxth Sense when the Turtles are introduced they order nachos (its a taco but whatever) Raph is saying Don is a wimp for not eating Jalapeno's on his food. Followed by Mikey smiling devilishly and adding Nova sauce to his food where Raph freaks out because of how hot it is.:lol:

ObiWanFan4life
11-16-2013, 08:00 AM
Intentionally Funny :

City at War: Part 2 - Donatello fails at re-enacting The Matrix.

The Way of Invisibility - Raphael goes all "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" on Hun when he's being interrogated.

Rogue in the House: Part 1 - Shredder quips about Stockman in a jar.

Unintentionally Funny :

The Shredder Strikes: Part 2 - Shredder trying to outrun the water tower right before it crushes him.

New World Order: Part 2 - Shredder remarks, "There is no need to fear these TINY Manifestations." when the turtles transform into Dragons and blast him through Foot HQ.

Prodigal Son - Leo wipes the floor with Karai' s candy ass to which she melodramaticly replies, "No! I must have my Revenge!"

tmntpower1988
12-10-2013, 09:01 PM
In Return to the Underground, Don says "What? You think I wouldn't have designed this thing to withstand lava? What kind of idiot do you think I am?"

Then Mikey says "Are there different kinds?" :lol::lol::lol:

TheBlueTurtle1
12-19-2013, 07:15 AM
BTTS when Raph is turned into a frog, and picks up the Sai. LOL

Shiro Kame
12-19-2013, 09:55 AM
1) When Casey acts as a distraction to get into TCRI. He nearly blows his cover, gripes about a toaster "made by TCRI" (which doesn't manufacture toasters and the lettering says "RITC" IN CRAYON), and starts smashing everything the lobby, screaming things like "GIVE ME A TOASTER OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!"

2) When Mikey slips hot sauce into Raph's taco after he gave Don heck for not putting japlopeno peppers in his taco, and Raph freaks out how hot it is.

3) When Mikey screams after the people on the train scream at him.

4) When Stockman keeps coming back after his mech suit keeps getting defeated until Don uses one of Baxter's own weapons to defeat him. (I swear I kept thinking "Why...won't...you...DIE?!" and "Dude, it was funny the first 3 times, now it's old! Quit it already!")

Bossa Nova
12-19-2013, 06:49 PM
In the Return to the Underground episode, when the guys see the frozen villain from the original Notes from the Underground episode, and Raph says something along the lines of, 'You still here? Man, I don't think that bus is coming.' Makes me laugh every time.

tunecedemalis
12-23-2013, 03:35 PM
The episode The Big House in season two the turtles are in a triceriton prison. Raph is being held in a separate cell from the other three so Leo and Donnie devise a plan to get a key from a guard. Leo mentions that if a prisoner is sick they have to be taken to the infirmary. Mikey ask them how they can make that convincing. It turns out Donnie snuck some floor wax from the cafeteria back to their cell. Leo and Donnie proceed to "volunteer" Mikey to eat the floor wax to make him sick, they pin Mikey to the ground and force feed him the wax despite his protests. Mikey ends up puking all over a Tricerton guard and swiping the key. He then states that "Raph better appreciate this!"

Redeemer
12-23-2013, 09:30 PM
The episode The Big House in season two the turtles are in a triceriton prison. Raph is being held in a separate cell from the other three so Leo and Donnie devise a plan to get a key from a guard. Leo mentions that if a prisoner is sick they have to be taken to the infirmary. Mikey ask them how they can make that convincing. It turns out Donnie snuck some floor wax from the cafeteria back to their cell. Leo and Donnie proceed to "volunteer" Mikey to eat the floor wax to make him sick, they pin Mikey to the ground and force feed him the wax despite his protests. Mikey ends up puking all over a Tricerton guard and swiping the key. He then states that "Raph better appreciate this!"

Yeah poor mikey that was funny.

One of my favorites was Shredder strikes back, when they went down stairs and all commented on the foot elite's hats lmao :lol:

Garfield
01-19-2014, 01:09 PM
When they were in the sewers of alien planet and the saw the four Alien rats with their older Alien turtle sensei. :lol:

MsMarvelDuckie
01-19-2014, 07:36 PM
OMG, YES!! That was one of the funniest moments in the entire series, along with the Fugitoid's "smugglers" that were supposedly going to get them off the planet- it was a BLUE "Han and Chewie", LOL! :teek: :trazz::trolleye::tlol:

Zachatello00
01-19-2014, 08:01 PM
Mikey screaming as the side car falls away from the federation vehicle as the turtles try to rescue the fugitoid in turtles in space. In the next moment, Mike is still screaming and now has lifted his hands as if riding a roller coaster.

"Hey, Scrambled is okay with everyone, right?"
"Again?"

The last one came to me as I was trying to make eggs over medium this morning.

Technogeek29
02-09-2014, 04:44 AM
During the Battle Nexus Arc, Leo is being healed by the healer with Usagi and Don watching the process. Don unaware of what's going on comments on the procedure.

Don: What's with the Volkun mind meld?

Usagi: Volkun mind meld?

Don:... What is the healer doing to Leo?

I like that delivery there isn't a lot of times when 2k3 Don is snarky.:P

Kurai
02-10-2014, 10:53 AM
The most notable moment I can think of is a moment in 'Turtles in Space', where the Fugitoid points out 'someone who can get them a ship' or something along those lines, and then we see a purple Han Solo and a blue Wookie like creature.

SonicKnuckles18
04-25-2014, 05:23 PM
The ever popular "nice hats" moment.

Icebot
05-01-2014, 06:21 PM
In New World Order Part 1 right after True Shredder came back from the dead:

The mystic ninjas tell Shredder: You must deal with that imposter Shredder Karai before you do anything else.

Shredder: I...must?!!!!!!! (then he blasts the ninjas for actually telling him what to do). I "must" do whatever I please!

PizzaPower
05-01-2014, 07:44 PM
When Hun asked Raphael where did he get his weapons, and he reply's with "Yo Momma!".

Kanon
05-02-2014, 05:20 AM
The worlds collide episode was damn funny.
When they didn`t know what to do with dr. Honeycutt and Don pull his head of.
Later:
Mikey: "Yo, ugly! Talk to the hand!" (Hits Triceraton with arm of Fugitoid)

And don`t know what episode it was but:
Splinter: "Who can not effort to play, should not play....Suckers!"

Jester
05-02-2014, 05:27 AM
Later:

I love Leo's Fugitoid impression.

Shiro Kame
05-02-2014, 08:57 AM
Later:

And don`t know what episode it was but:
Splinter: "Who can not effort to play, should not play....Suckers!"

THe episode was "Dragon Rising"

Jephael
05-02-2014, 03:16 PM
I just remembered a really funny moment when they adapted "Turtles in Space" when they were in that restaurant on D'Hoonnib and Fugitoid pointed out two aliens who looked an awful lot like Han Solo and Chewbacca.

tmntpower1988
05-02-2014, 04:33 PM
In Worlds Collide Part 2 Casey said when he was drowning he was heading toward a big light then April tells him to stop being so melodramatic lol

Ramboraph4life aka Matt
05-02-2014, 11:55 PM
Raph yelling "Geronimo!!" in Return to New York Part 3 made me chuckle quite a bit.

Kanon
05-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Another one I remembered is, when Bishop asked them in the fast forward season if they want to work for him.
I was first laughing, then the guys began to laugh and I was thinking :lol: exactly my reaction to this.

BabyTurtles
05-03-2014, 05:17 PM
I like the part when Donnie tore off professor Honeycutt's head XD

Mikey: that was a little extreme....
Donnie: I panicked!

:lol:

tmntpower1988
05-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Another one I remembered is, when Bishop asked them in the fast forward season if they want to work for him.
I was first laughing, then the guys began to laugh and I was thinking :lol: exactly my reaction to this.

That just reminded me didn't Mikey say to Bishop "Would you like fries with that ego?" lol

NoName999
05-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Honeycutt: I found some pilots who can get us off this planet.
(He points to a Han Solo and Chewbacca look-a-like)
Donny and Leo: We can do better.

Leo: Couldn't you have boosted something a little less--I don't know--conspicuous? Something that might blend in better?
Raph: Are you kiddin'? This puppy's almost invisible, it blends so well.
(A tank drives by a group of tanks)
Tank Driver: Hey, that's my tank. They stole my tank!
Leo: Yeah, real invisible.
(Raph smiles cheesily)

ToraHogosha
05-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Haha! That one of yours was great!

There are so many! I love the sarcastic lines from the show. Some of my favorites...

I loved from The Shredder Strikes Back Part II:
"Do you think they just... disappeared?"
"Yeah. We scared 'em off by running into a closet and locking the door."

And from... I don't remember the episode, but it was with the Fugitoid Professor:
"Do something Donnie!"
*Donnie pulls off the Professors head*
"...um. That was a little extreme."
"I panicked!"

When Karai revives the Shredder and re-introduces him to Baxter Stockman, who had been reduced to a brain and an eye in a jar:
"This is Baxter Stockman. Huh. You've lost weight."
and...
"You should have quit while you were... a head."

I seriously love the show and it's had so many funny moments - especially in the early series - that I couldn't possibly list them all!

DarkLightDragon
05-10-2014, 12:26 PM
That last one was practically the only time someone gave the Shredder some intentionally funny dialogue.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
05-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Oh thanks alot everyone. Now I want to watch this series again:P

Warhorse
05-11-2014, 12:32 AM
I've got kicks, one time from the beginning, when the boys are following Splinter and he tells them to walk this way, and Mikey begins to imitate him and Donnie smacks him in the head with his bo. Granted, this was in the beginning, before we are to know just how obnoxious Mikey could be.

In The Shredder Strikes Back, Mikey burps, and everyone starts to clap, and then Donnie was like, "I can't believe I just clapped to that" and Raph is just looking at his own hand in dismay.

And a personal favorite, in Touch and Go, when Raph gets taken by the hand by the little old lady and she leads him into the apartment to help her, his completely confused look he gives the audience I found to be hilarious. I'm sure he's seen his share of horror movies to always wonder whats on the other side of the door to strangers.

turtlefanforever
05-13-2014, 11:52 AM
Where Leo scales the wall and then kicks the group of triceritons then kisses the plungers and gets grossed out. Laughed so hard

Technogeek29
05-13-2014, 01:29 PM
Oh thanks alot everyone. Now I want to watch this series again:P

http://media.tumblr.com/5b44bae4d70495b9c8cd22ec826cd7e2/tumblr_inline_mhcjz26APb1qz4rgp.gif

Just as I planned.

Netkeeper
05-14-2014, 01:16 AM
As for actual humor? The 2k3 is horrendous. '80s toon, and Nick blow them away in the comedy department, and turtle characterizations.
>better turtle characterisations
>anything but 2k3
http://i.imgur.com/dOkusRD.jpg

Technogeek29
05-14-2014, 03:30 AM
When Leo decapitated the Shredder.

It caught me so off guard, and I followed the production of the 2k3 cartoon very closely. I remember it happening and being in utter shock.

Alarming, and disturbing for a kid's cartoon. I remember I gasped, then bursted out laughing not truly being able to comprehend what I just saw in a Ninja Turtles cartoon.

If they had executed it without the still frame pauses. It would've been way more BA and even more violent, and shocking. Instead just showed the aftermath, not the impact.

Either way, by far the COOLEST thing I've seen in a turtles cartoon. As for actual humor? The 2k3 is horrendous. '80s toon, and Nick blow them away in the comedy department, and turtle characterizations.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt7mzg1Q8Z1r4my8ko1_400.gif

Don't care wheather you like the show or not. But we have a thread for that. This is about what you found funny.

Powder
05-14-2014, 05:08 AM
>better turtle characterisations
>anything but 2k3
http://i.imgur.com/dOkusRD.jpg

You're not on 4chan, homie.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
05-14-2014, 06:08 AM
'80s toon, and Nick blow them away in the comedy department, and turtle characterizations.

Disagree. the 2003 Turtles are still my favorite incarnation of the Turtles.

tmntpower1988
05-14-2014, 02:49 PM
Either way, by far the COOLEST thing I've seen in a turtles cartoon. As for actual humor? The 2k3 is horrendous. '80s toon, and Nick blow them away in the comedy department, and turtle characterizations.

I love the humor in 2k3 I've laughed a good few times when watching it. I'm not really a fan of the Teen Titans humor in the Nick series. 80s toon is the funniest though. The interaction between Shredder, Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady is hilarious :lol: I don't like the personality of the Nick turtles, some times I wish Shredder would just kill them.

Disagree. the 2003 Turtles are still my favorite incarnation of the Turtles.

Hell yeah 2k3 all the way.

Netkeeper
05-14-2014, 05:10 PM
I love the humor in 2k3 I've laughed a good few times when watching it. I'm not really a fan of the Teen Titans humor in the Nick series. 80s toon is the funniest though. The interaction between Shredder, Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady is hilarious :lol: I don't like the personality of the Nick turtles, some times I wish Shredder would just kill them.
This basically sums up how I feel.

Except I find the original film turtles funnier than the 87 ones [whoa there! you didn't warn for that unpopular opinion, NK!]

electric_sheep
05-15-2014, 06:53 PM

Except I find the original film turtles funnier than the 87 ones [whoa there! you didn't warn for that unpopular opinion, NK!]

"Why, oh I don't know, 'cause I wanted to redecorate. You know, a couple of throw pillows, a TV news reporter"
"Ninja kick the dam' rabbit"
God i love 90-ties Raphael, he's so cool. All the sarcasam of the 87 with all the assholines of the 2k3, he's just that awesome...

Whatswiththeheadbands?
05-17-2014, 08:29 AM
"Ninja kick the dam' rabbit"
God i love 90-ties Raphael, he's so cool.

I thought Mikey said that?

electric_sheep
05-17-2014, 09:26 AM
I thought Mikey said that?

Yes, yes he did.

tmntpower1988
05-17-2014, 01:54 PM

bpOO2prNrLE

Yeah the first movie was great too. I love this scene. The awkward moment after April says the dirty rat impression must be Splinter's favorite lol Raph's face is priceless haha

Netkeeper
05-17-2014, 04:24 PM
The awkwardness she experiences when hanging out with them for the first time is so realistic, I really love that little touch.

pennydreadful
05-18-2014, 10:37 PM
Mikey's line from The Shredder Strikes, Part 1:

Splinter: Michelangelo! Do you think I am funny?
Michelangelo: Uh, yeah. I mean sometimes. There was that time you told that joke about the ox and the sparrow - it wasn't really a joke, but it was funny and- Donnie elbows Mikey in the stomach* - I mean, no, Master Splinter.

Gives me a giggle every time.

InsaneZane
05-19-2014, 09:12 PM
I laugh every time I hear Mikey scream in Turtles in space when he's playing with the buttons on that ship and all of a sudden his side car gets detached and he starts plummeting toward the ground!!! One of many!!! Also Casey tries to hide under the bed in golden puck and fails miserably... Lmao!!!

Icebot
05-22-2014, 11:19 AM
In The Search For Splinter:

Utrom: Be careful using your weapons, we can't damage the equipment in here.

The other Utroms shoot at the turtles and damage the equipment.

Utrom: What did I just say?

Other Utrom: Sorry!

Netkeeper
05-22-2014, 08:30 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/852860c51570720e202d9c71f23de4ef/tumblr_n5ls82r7tT1rjz1v3o1_500.gif http://37.media.tumblr.com/9c18c1663ff1b350e3c8beda2b7cf382/tumblr_n5ls82r7tT1rjz1v3o2_500.gif

Bossa Nova
05-23-2014, 12:36 PM
Which was the episode wear Mikey was asleep (I think on the couch) and his hand falls on his face and he screams and wakes up, saying something like how his hand fell asleep and he thought someone had slapped him. That part seriously cracked me up the first time I saw it.

Icebot
05-23-2014, 03:34 PM
Which was the episode wear Mikey was asleep (I think on the couch) and his hand falls on his face and he screams and wakes up, saying something like how his hand fell asleep and he thought someone had slapped him. That part seriously cracked me up the first time I saw it.

That was The Shredder Strikes Back Part 1.

DarkLightDragon
05-23-2014, 06:12 PM
"Words fail me...."

Netkeeper
05-26-2014, 03:06 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/bcd5fd55fb1456eb7eaeaa07e1bc5089/tumblr_mm1l8tAGWN1qdyb9vo1_250.gif http://37.media.tumblr.com/8e2a699c39095d70725f2e236b6186e6/tumblr_mm1l8tAGWN1qdyb9vo2_250.gif

DarkLightDragon
05-26-2014, 03:50 PM
I recall even Leo of all people having a funny moment during a tense situation in The Real World Part 1.

Leo: I hate to remind you, but you have no arms, so I don't think this'll be a fair fight!

*Proceeds to gets whupped by Lord Hebi*

"Note to self, arms are overrated."

Icebot
05-27-2014, 08:29 AM
At the end of Notes From The Underground part 3:

Mikey begans to speak.

Splinter: (while covering Mikey's mouth). Shhhhhh!

Mikey: Whaaaat?!!!!! I'm the only screamer?!! You have to cover just "my" mouth?!!!

NoName999
05-27-2014, 11:23 AM
cPNRCj98uL4#t=122

HotNunchuckFury
06-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Aliens Among Us - Raphael "Hey look an alien invasion, ya don't see that everyday... Oh wait, yeah we do."

And I don't remember which episode it was, but watching Splinter trying (and failing) to operate the Battle Shell with the remote control made me chuckle.

NYShell
06-13-2014, 10:34 PM
One of my favorite moments (forgot the episode) is when Casey says, "What about all that bushi-doo-doo stuff?" Best moment ever.

pennydreadful
06-14-2014, 12:43 AM
Myself, I will never get tired of this scene:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/26cb0a23d3d78286b63ccbdda74ed0c3/tumblr_mtnr6jwdew1qmxswdo6_400.gif

:lol::lol:

Artist
06-21-2014, 01:45 AM
In a nutshell:

OMG ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

Warhorse
06-21-2014, 09:39 AM
Donnie whacking Mikey in the head when he was making fun of the way Splinter walked.

Raph's confused and surprised face when the old lady was leading him into her apartment in Touch and Go.

Leo mimics Mikey with his "airmail" line. It's nice to see him have a sense of humor.

Netkeeper
06-21-2014, 10:03 AM
The best "whacking Mikey on the head" moment was when he was bragging about his Battle Nexus championship, Raph moves to smack him, and Leo stops him. Then smacks Mikey himself.

But oh my god, I loved the "air mail" line. Leo, you dork.

neatoman
07-25-2014, 01:57 PM
That moment when Leo steps on a mine, Mikey has to push it down and then the others pretend to walk away much to Mikey's discomfort.

...Yeah, it was mean of the other turtles but it's funny.

shaunatello
08-05-2014, 08:09 PM
I like when Splinter answers the shell phone for the 1st time.

DarkLightDragon
08-15-2014, 04:42 PM
Just thought of another one.

Can't remember the exact episode (sometime before City at War maybe?) but it starts with Raph watching the news and saying it ticks him off that it's all bad.

Don: Raph, everything ticks you off.

Raph: Not everything.

*Pauses*

....Alright, everything.

Netkeeper
08-15-2014, 05:17 PM
I related to Raphael so much in that moment. The connection was real, okay.

CyberCubed
08-15-2014, 09:55 PM
"Hunted" when the 3 Turtles leave Michaelangelo to hold the mine down with the bo staff, and Don says, "Now me, Leo and Raph all go and get some lunch."

Jephael
08-18-2014, 06:29 PM
I related to Raphael so much in that moment. The connection was real, okay.

I remember going through a tough time in college at the time this show was on the air, so Raph really spoke to me in those moments, especially at one point in City at War when he said that he was tired of being everyone's punching bag. I so wanted to go around saying that to some people.

DarkLightDragon
08-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Oh here's another one.

In The Shredder Strikes Part 2, Mikey and Don are in somebody's apartment to hide and tend to Mikey's sprained leg. Then this little boy sees them and for whatever reason, I just love the way Don makes the "shh" finger gesture before the kid freaks out and gets his mom to see only for them to be gone when he comes back.

CyberCubed
08-18-2014, 07:47 PM
When Mike's Battle Nexus trophy smashed to the floor when the Foot attacked the lair. It was unintentionally funny.

Netkeeper
08-18-2014, 09:24 PM
Oh here's another one.

In The Shredder Strikes Part 2, Mikey and Don are in somebody's apartment to hide and tend to Mikey's sprained leg. Then this little boy sees them and for whatever reason, I just love the way Don makes the "shh" finger gesture before the kid freaks out and gets his mom to see only for them to be gone when he comes back.
"And one of them's got your stockings!"

Technogeek29
03-22-2016, 11:23 PM
Mikey pulling the pin on a Triceratons grenade blowing him up. The way he did it was funny but yeah...That guy is dead.

Wesley
03-23-2016, 12:39 PM
There were a lot of moments in 2003 that made me laugh. The most notable ones I can think of are the following:

1. In The Shredder Strikes Back Part 2, Mikey says to Shredder "Oh yeah, Mr. Smarty Pants, you're the one who should say farewell, err, to yourself." There's something about Mikey's line that makes me laugh.

2. In Touch and Go, Leo thinks Raph has probably got into trouble, but he's actually spending some time with an elderly lady in her home.

TMNTInsighter
03-23-2016, 07:37 PM
I loved whenever Leo tried to be humorous or did impressions. My favorite one was when he imitated (or tried to) Honeycutt's voice to distract a Triceraton.

DarkLightDragon
03-23-2016, 08:15 PM
I loved whenever Leo tried to be humorous or did impressions. My favorite one was when he imitated (or tried to) Honeycutt's voice to distract a Triceraton.

That makes me want to bring up an equally funnier moment before it. The Turtles find Honeycutt in the sewer. He obviously wants to surrender and tries to alert attention. The Turtles obviously do not want this but are unable to figure out how to get him to stop. Don, being the brilliant genius that he is, makes the distinction to simply take off his head. We then get this following dialogue:

Mikey: Um, that was kinda extreme.
Don: I panicked.

That entire scenario and for it to be toppled by that exchange is just great.

TMNTInsighter
03-23-2016, 08:50 PM
That makes me want to bring up an equally funnier moment before it. The Turtles find Honeycutt in the sewer. He obviously wants to surrender and tries to alert attention. The Turtles obviously do not want this but are unable to figure out how to get him to stop. Don, being the brilliant genius that he is, makes the distinction to simply take off his head. We then get this following dialogue:

Everybody knows about that moment DLD.

Utrommaniac
03-23-2016, 09:14 PM
Michelangelo VS comparing the Utroms to Ridley Scott's Aliens.
Particularly when Ch'rell attaches to Raphael's face. "Get him off! Or there's going to be a tiny Shredder alien busting out of Raph's chest!"

TurtleGuy
03-23-2016, 09:33 PM
Everybody knows about that moment DLD.

I didn't.

Of at least I forgot it.

watdakstomp
03-24-2016, 03:17 PM
I like the whole first few minutes of the episode "The King".

TMNTInsighter
03-24-2016, 09:03 PM
One of the moments I felt was both funny and that no one remembers was during the trip back to the pre-historic age to fight Savanti Romero, one of the triceratops (Raph: "Hey!") makes itself known by sniffing Raphael's butt like it's a dog. To top it off Mikey chimes in "You should embrace this. Not many people think you smell good."

Powder
03-24-2016, 09:17 PM
Everybody knows about that moment.

TMNTInsighter
03-24-2016, 09:37 PM
Very funny Powder.

Prowler
03-28-2016, 01:50 AM
Honestly, the humor in the 2k3 series isn't that great for the most part. Sure it has some funny jokes that make me smirk or chuckle at best, but nothing really "hysterical". The only one that comes to my mind is the Casey using a toaster as a diversion for April to break into the TCRI building. That one was pretty funny at the time and made me laugh a lot as a kid.

Klunk1234
03-28-2016, 03:56 PM
It was during the boys' time in Space with the Fugitoid. They were in the sewer and suddenly a turtle master appeared with four mice students. One of the mice said "Cowabunga" in his language leaving Mikey perplexed.

Prowler
03-29-2016, 02:11 AM
It was during the boys' time in Space with the Fugitoid. They were in the sewer and suddenly a turtle master appeared with four mice students. One of the mice said "Cowabunga" in his language leaving Mikey perplexed.
That one was amusing, yes. And you could fight those four mice in the Battle Nexus video game. After you'd beat them, their master would talk to the turtles briefly who'd say that their master was a rat, and he was like "a rat?!" as in "What a parody!"

Donnie
03-29-2016, 09:19 AM

Does anybody know what episode this is? I need to see it!

cookie jar
03-29-2016, 09:41 AM
Does anybody know what episode this is? I need to see it!

S3,E4 Worlds Collide, Part 1

thundermaster612
04-02-2016, 06:21 AM
All those random Mikey moments in season 1, like when he's trying to put that 'Sewer Sweet Sewer' sign up, and when they show an entire minute of him doing nothing like in episode 2 and episode 16 where he's just sitting there doing nothing while we watch him.

Oh and this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxj1KJiiIOQ

Jephael
04-03-2016, 12:47 AM
All those random Mikey moments in season 1, like when he's trying to put that 'Sewer Sweet Sewer' sign up, and when they show an entire minute of him doing nothing like in episode 2 and episode 16 where he's just sitting there doing nothing while we watch him.

Oh and this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxj1KJiiIOQ

And people say these Turtles take things way too seriously!

marcelangelo
04-03-2016, 05:36 PM
oh man, I loved that scene in the shredder strikes back;)....
all the moments you brought up here I cherrished when I watched the show.this reminds me of HOW GREAT this show was again...thank you compadres

xbennoda
07-05-2016, 09:33 PM
Hm... probably when the turtles are healing from their surprise blitz attack from the Foot Clan at Jones' farm house.

Everyone: *Relaxing*
Mikey: *Opens one eye, sniffs* Ew, what's that smell...? It smells like burnt--
Splinter: *gives him a death stare*

I remember laughing so hard at that part that I actually cried. Those were the days.

MarsicornYT
07-24-2016, 02:26 AM
The ancient one and his farts!!! xDDD that cracked me up so much and still does whenever I watch it!! :trolleye:

oldmanwinters
07-24-2016, 08:43 PM
When Michelangelo made a non-copyright infringing reference to Spider-man in the second or third episode.

Spike Spiegel
07-26-2016, 01:05 AM
Casey Jones' rant about the broken toaster when they are trying to sneak into the TCRI building.

Technogeek29
10-25-2016, 11:31 PM
Anybody remember the short where the Turtles stole some chemicals from Bishop to make Milkshakes?:lol::lol::lol:

oldmanwinters
10-26-2016, 10:32 PM
Casey Jones' rant about the broken toaster when they are trying to sneak into the TCRI building.

Haha, that was great! Reminded me a little bit of the insanity that was "Corporate Raiders from Dimension X" in the Fred Wolf toon.

PApagreg
10-28-2016, 08:46 PM
That one bit where Mikey said something stupid and Raph was going to hit him only to be stopped by Leo who in turn hits Mikey instead

Tetsu Deinonychus
12-28-2016, 01:58 PM
In Return to NY when Donatello finally defeats Baxter after he interrupted the TMNT/Shredder battle for the final time. And, even Shredder is like "Are you sure he's gone?"

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
01-30-2017, 09:15 AM
Anybody remember the short where the Turtles stole some chemicals from Bishop to make Milkshakes?:lol::lol::lol:

What episode was that?