PDA

View Full Version : A Lethal Lullaby Presentation

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Lethal Lullaby
10-01-2013, 02:19 AM
http://images.cooltext.com/3217005.gif
http://cooltext.com/images/ct_pixel.gif (this is where I made the title banner: http://cooltext.com)

Hello and welcome to my Halloween themed RPG! :twink: I have been planning this for a while. Like since somewhere in July I think. (Can't remember lol) And ya’ll can probably tell because I added some halloween puns, for some random reason. Also I showed a few people before I decided to add it here. (Just to see what they thought.) Along with putting extra thought and adjustments to it. :tanime:

Shredder originally wanted the Kraang to open a portal to bring out something to destroy the turtles. Unfortunately there was an intereference with the portal which unleashed a legion of demons. (Because that's what happens when you decide to open a portal on Halloween night, ya twit... Lol I don't know. I'm just assuming.) Does this ruin the Shredder's chances of trying to rid the turtles? Witch please. (T.T oy) Of course they'd make good use for the Shredder. The TMNT must try to stop this demonic invasion, with some help of course, or this might be there last Halloween.

~*~Characters 2012 universe~*~
(If there’s a character that I have not listed yet and that you want added just say.)

Raph: Roland
Donnie: ElectricN
Mikey: ElectricN
Leo: Joshua321982
Splinter: Joshua321982
April: Lethal Lullaby
Leatherhead: LH
Shredder: Roland
Xever(Fish Face): Roland
Bradford(Dog Pound): Roland
Karai: Roland
Baxter Stockman: ElectricN
Casey: ElectricN

~*~Fan Characters are most welcome of any form~*~
(Oh and just let me know if you want your character to know the Turtles already, cuz one of mine does while the other doesn't, yet.)

Magdalena (Dark Witch): Lethal Lullaby
Mystee (Vampire): Lethal Lullaby
Joshua (Human->Mutant turtle): Joshua321982
Danielle (Human): Joshua321982
Jen(Human) and Demon Jen: Joshua321982
Toba (Joshua's mom): Joshua321982
Shiro Kame (albino mutant turtle): Shiro Kame
Uno Kame (toddler albino mutant turtle): Shiro Kame
Witchpanther Saki (mutant panther) : Fang Wolf
Spin (clone Hedgehog *Sonic*): Blackeyedsonic
Rayla (Cat *Sonic*): Shiro Kame
Iris (mutant dog): Fang Wolf
Mikki Bishop (Mutant lynx): Fang Wolf
Chocolate (bunny): Blackeyedsonic
Vik the Fox: Vikthefox

As for the demons. They're kinda like the Kraang. Like who pumpkin cares? Hahaha see what I did there. :tlol: :sweatdro:
Anyways. Anyone can say what a/the demon(s) do/does. Of course I'm sure we know that. :twink:

Soon as we get our characters and once we're all good and ready we can begin. :tparty: :twink:

i Wanted to put this up bout 2 hours ago, but had fallen asleep. :sweatdro:

Joshua33
10-01-2013, 03:56 AM
well, I'm on board with this RolePlay, buddy, been waiting a long time for it!

Shiro Kame
10-01-2013, 07:33 AM
I'm ready to start.

Roland
10-01-2013, 02:03 PM
May I be Raph?

Lethal Lullaby
10-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Sure You can be raph, Roland
:)

snake
10-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Can I have my OC Homarus in this?
He was a lobster who was mutated when the Kraang dropped mutagen over the city.
He knows the TMNT, and is often swimming in the pools at their lair.

BTW, if anyone wants to know why his name is Homarus, it's another name for a lobster.

Lethal Lullaby
10-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Kay I'll add him, snakeweed101. :)

Hmm. I wonder who could play the others?

Roland
10-04-2013, 01:46 PM
I could play the others if you want?

Lethal Lullaby
10-04-2013, 02:55 PM
I could play the others if you want?

I could be April. I'll put you in as shredder and karai for now.

Well we pretty much got all of our characters 'cept the possible ones, but idk if we need them soo we can begin now.

The story shall begin with the accident (portal failure that leads to the outbreak of demons).

Joshua33
10-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Cool I'm looking forward to starting up

Roland
10-05-2013, 03:26 PM
31 October 10:52 pm

Shredder was gifted another chance to get his revenge when the Kraang needed someone to improve their robot-bodies. Shredder exchanged Baxter Stockman for a monster that could end his arch enemy and the turtles. Karai was sent to get Baxter Stockman. She aslo delivered him to the Kraang.

Shredder and Karai was escourted to the top level of the TCRI while Baxter was escourted to a different part of the building. Shredder and Karai entered the teleporter room and the Kraang that escourted them told the other Kraang to start up the teleporter.

The Kraang started up the teleporter and Shredder and Karai watched as whired into action. Karai was the first to notice something is wrong. "Father, something... " but before she could finish demons starting to pour out the portal in there thousands.

"Your dare to double cross me Alien!" Shredder said and started to cut the Kraang up with his blades. "I told you not trust them" Karai said but Shredder just scolded her. "Shut up Karai and focus at the task at hand!"

Karai got possesed by a demon while fighting the kraang and passed out. The Shredder saw Karai collapse and thought it best to retreat. He grapped Karai and escaped The TCRI building.

Lethal Lullaby
10-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Okay here we go. (just gonna go ahead and put this)

It was Halloween night. Magdalena loved Halloween. She liked the free candy, and loved pranking people.

She looked at her Halloween costume she put together. She was going to go as a snow fairy. Her dad built the wings with wire and some fabric. Both of the wings together were 5 feet wide and white with a swirled design made of light blue glitter. Her outfit was a white, long sleeved dress that would go to her knees, a pearl necklace and a faux sapphire ring.

"I never bought an ice blue wig. Dang. Oh well. I can't go now. Last minute shoppers are whackos." She sang the "whackos" part as she pictured a store full of clamoring people buying last minute Halloween supplies. "I'm getting so much candy tonight." She was really excited for Halloween night.

~*~meanwhile~*~

Mystee sat on a small couch in her cheap motel room and watched a cartoon on the television. The picture was low quality and grainy, but she had gotten used to it. She glanced out the window.

"Great." She sighed in relief. It was time for her favorite night of the year. Halloween was the only night of the year were she didn't have to worry about people commenting on how creepy or odd she looked. It'd actually be considered a compliment to her.

Mystee took her costume from a closet and held it before her as she stood in front of a cheap mirror she bought. The costume was a white nurse uniform with tears from scratches and was covered in fake blood stains. At the moment she was just wearing a black hoodie with grey skinny jeans and black shoes.

She thought about hanging with the turtles but changed her mind. "I wonder what that Leatherhead character is up to these days?" She only met him one time, but she was curious. Mystee placed her costume in a black bag and went out to find an entrance to the sewers. She walked until she found his home.

~At the same moment~
April was in the turtles lair looking for Splinter. When she found him she asked him, “Master Splinter, I was wondering about something... If you don’t mind me asking. Have the turtles ever been allowed to go out on halloween?”

Joshua33
10-05-2013, 03:36 PM
splinter turned to April

"to be honest April I never thought of that before. Recently I have been dreaming of some old friends of mine." Splinter admits

Lethal Lullaby
10-05-2013, 04:26 PM
"Could they possibly go trick or treating with me tonight? And have you been dreaming of?" April asked Master Splinter.

~*~

"LH, you home?" Mystee called out in a soft voice. She waited for a response.

Joshua33
10-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Splinter nodded to April's question

yes they may go up with you April. You see when I was human I had two friends named Aaron and Toba. They were good friends and they told me Tiba was pregant with a baby boy and they already came.up with the name Joshua.l. Splinter says

LH
10-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Leatherhead had just returned from scavaging for food. While the food available in the sewers was far from decent, he needed it to survive. Anything was better than the food he had to eat in Dimension X. He was very glad to once again be home.

Leatherhead heard a familiar voice calling his name outside the entrance of his home. He emerged from the shadows to greet his friend Mystee.

"Mystee?" Leatherhead looked at the young girl staring up at him. He sat down to face her at eye level. "My friend... It is good to see you."

Leatherhead looked curiously at the black bag she had brought with her.

Lethal Lullaby
10-06-2013, 03:12 AM
Mystee looked back into Leatherhead's eyes. "Nice to see you, too." she responded. She noticed that he was looking at her black bag. "Oh this is just my halloween costume." She told him with a smile. "You wanna see? I mean I..." Mystee suddenly stopped and looked up towards the top of the sewers. She thought she heard something from outside. She tilted her head a bit and could hear screaming, "Hmm. It's probably some jerk terrifying little children." She shrugged then she heard an unusual ripping sound and the screaming suddenly stopped. "Oh boy. Uh. I'll be right back, dude." She told Leatherhead.

Mystee disappeared into a greyish mist and quickly went up to the surface. She could smell fresh blood. She looked down to see a woman, who had been ripped in two. Mystee looked around to see if she could find the attacker, but couldn't see anyone, or anything. She decided that she should build her energy up for later.

After drinking some of the dead woman's blood Mystee stood up and wiped her mouth. Suddenly she could feel something behind her. She had a bad feeling about what it was and quickly turned around. A quiet gasp of fear escaped her lips as her eyes came into contact with the eyes of a 7 foot tall, blue colored, goat/man/bird with glowing green eyes. The demon reached towards Mystee, who had jumped back. This only made him angry, which then lead him to striking her. Mystee screamed after the demon creature scratched her arm. She didn't waste a second to kill the demon by stabbing her hand through it's chest and tearing his heart out. She quickly ran back down into the sewers. And she could hear the other demons that were around.

"Leatherhead! Leatherhead! Leatherhead!" She quickly shouted as she went into his home. Her black hoodie had a tear in the sleeve where she had been scratched by the demon. "We need to get the turtles, like now, bro!" She ran behind him into a dark corner with her bag and changed into her costume before quickly running out of the shadows and past Leatherhead. "come on!" She shouted at him as she ran in the direction of the turtles home.

~*~

Magdalena was in her snow fairy costume with a bag full of candy. She was humming as she walked down an empty road. She found it a little weird. "Where is everybody? Is it already that late?" She suddenly heard a scrreching/ howling noise. Magdalena screamed and ran in the opposite direction of the noise. She hid behind a dumpster and placed her hands over her head. what was that?! she thought to herself. She decided to use her astral projection abilities to find whatever made the noise while she stayed behind the dumpster.

~*~

April hoped they still had time to go trick or treating. "I'd love to hear more, sensei but it's already getting late i should get the guys."

She shouted their names and waited for them. She didn't hear Mystee who ran into the turtles lair at top speed and crashed into April. April screamed in surprise as she fell down. "Mystee! You should really learn to slow down a bit."

Mystee quickly apologized to her and helped her up to her feet.

"Thanks. Nice costume." April commented on the bloody nurse costume Mystee wore. She then noticed the fear in the young vampire's eyes.

Joshua33
10-06-2013, 05:44 AM
Meanwhile, up in the city, three teenage kids, Joshua, Jen and Danielle had gotten into their costumes for Holloween. Joshua was wearing SpiderMan costume, Jen was wearing a SpiderGirl costume and Danielle was wearing a SpiderWoman costume. They called themselves the Spider Team

snake
10-06-2013, 08:57 AM
"April? Is it time? Is it true that candy tastes like pizza? I hope it does." Mikey said as he walked out of his room.

"Oh hi Mystee. What's going on?---Wait, AHHHH!! Why are you dressed like that?"

LH
10-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Leatherhead ran following Mystee through the sewers. He looked strangely at her change of clothing, and realized that it was now what the humans called "Halloween". Leatherhead remembers fondly his days as a hatchling spending Halloween with his old master.

He followed her into the home of the turtles.

Lethal Lullaby
10-06-2013, 10:30 AM
Mystee calmed down a little, "This is my halloween costume, Mikey."

"So Mystee, what's wrong?" April asked her.

"Oh nothing... Just that when i was up on the surface I saw a body ripped in half. Then I got attacked by a demon." She pointed to the 3 scars on her upper arm. She licked it earlier to stop the bleeding and it became scars. "So I kinda ripped it's heart out. And then I came running down here. I think there's more out there."

"You were attacked by a demon?!" April asked in surprise.

"Yes! It was seven feet tall, blue, and ugly!" Mystee explained.

~*~

Magdalena's astral projection followed the demon that had made the horrifying noise earlier. She saw that it had a human shaped body, but was a dark yellow and had 6 arms, along with glowing red eyes, short horns, and was wearing old looking shorts.

She also noticed the three teenagers in the area, Joshua, Jen, and Danielle. Unfortunately so did the demon.

Magdalena ran out from behind the dumpster and ran up behind the demon, who picked up Joshua. "Put the dude down! Or else!" She commanded.

The demon laughed at her, "Else what, human?" The voice was feminine.

Two nearby street lamps lost their shadows and Magdalena had a large dark mass in front of her. She shaped it into two giant hands.

"Oh I'm terrified." The demon held Joshua up over her head. At the same time the hands grabbed the demon, and Magdalena used her dark weaving magic to make a net which caught Joshua.

"Run! I can only hold her for so long!" She shouted. She wasn't much of a killer so she was hoping to reason with him. Meanwhile the demon struggled to get free from the shadow hands.

snake
10-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Mystee calmed down a little, "This is my halloween costume, Mikey."

"So Mystee, what's wrong?" April asked her.

"Oh nothing... Just that when i was up on the surface I saw a body ripped in half. Then I got attacked by a demon." She pointed to the 3 scars on her upper arm. She licked it earlier to stop the bleeding and it became scars. "So I kinda ripped it's heart out. And then I came running down here. I think there's more out there."

"You were attacked by a demon?!" April asked in surprise.

"Yes! It was seven feet tall, blue, and ugly!" Mystee explained.

~*~

Magdalena's astral projection followed the demon that had made the horrifying noise earlier. She saw that it had a human shaped body, but was a dark yellow and had 6 arms, along with glowing red eyes, short horns, and was wearing old looking shorts.

She also noticed the three teenagers in the area, Joshua, Jen, and Danielle. Unfortunately so did the demon.

Magdalena ran out from behind the dumpster and ran up behind the demon, who picked up Joshua. "Put the dude down! Or else!" She commanded.

The demon laughed at her, "Else what, human?" The voice was feminine.

Two nearby street lamps lost their shadows and Magdalena had a large dark mass in front of her. She shaped it into two giant hands.

"Oh I'm terrified." The demon held Joshua up over her head. At the same time the hands grabbed the demon, and Magdalena used her dark weaving magic to make a net which caught Joshua.

"Run! I can only hold her for so long!" She shouted. She wasn't much of a killer so she was hoping to reason with him. Meanwhile the demon struggled to get free from the shadow hands.
"Oh, ok." Mikey said. Though he was still scared by the costume.

"Are you sure that thing wasn't another person dressed up for Halloween?" He asked, ignoring the fact that it nearly killed her.

Joshua33
10-06-2013, 10:53 AM
SpiderWoman helped SpiderMan while SpiderGirp took off in another direction

"You think we eill leave you alone with this? Not going to happen!" Danille/SpiderEomN says

Roland
10-06-2013, 01:58 PM
* At turtles lair*

Raph was with Leo in dojo when he heard a ruckus from the lair entrance. Raph couldn't quite make out the voices but responded with a retorical question. "What the shell?"
Raph hurried over to the lair entrance to see what the ruckus was all about. Raph noticed that they got visitors but Mystee bloody nurse costume caused Raph to forget to greet them. "O no don't tell me you are cosplaying for that game convention too". Raph forgot that Donnie told him not tell anybody about him cosplaying at a game convention.

*At the Shredder lair*

Shredder sat Karai down in her quarters on her bed. He checked her pulse and concluded that she is fine. "Maybe Karai got knocked out by some debris from the fight" Shredder thought. Shredder left her to sleep it off.

Shredder went to his throne to sit and contemplate his next plan to destroy his arch-enemy and his pupils. "What was the demonic things that escaped the teleporter." he thought.

Lethal Lullaby
10-06-2013, 02:21 PM
"Mikey. It scratched me. I know it was real. There's probably some up there now!"

After Raphael came in and made his comment, Mystee explajned to him what happened to her. "Oh and i didn't know about any game convention. This is just my halloween costume."

April looked at Mystee then to the others. "Let's just go check it out..." April had a weird ferling and went to turn on the tv. She changed the channel to the news station.

Body Ripped in Half and Drained of Blood The headline was in bold letters on the screen. April paused the television and looked back at Mystee. "Mystee, I've seen you cut a body in half before..."

"And your point being?" Mystee asked her sounding a bit offended.

"Well you do have a bit of a temper problem, and well perhaps you attacked this person?"

"But I didn't." Mystee's eyes stayed red and did not change pink, which meant she was telling the truth.

~*~

Magdalena controlled the big hands to launch the demon 3 miles away from them. She approached the 3 teenagers. "I like your costumes. That was one strange monster though. Ha. I'm Magdalena, but you can just call me Mag." She smiled at them.

Electric
10-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Donnie came out of his lab and was instantly confused by the looks on everyones faces.

"Woah whats going on?"

Joshua33
10-06-2013, 03:00 PM
?spderNan and SpiderWoman removed their masks

"Nice to meet you, my name's Daneille." She introduced herself

"And I'm Joshua or Josh for short." Joshua added

Roland
10-06-2013, 03:25 PM
Raph noitced the scars on Mystee's halloween costume while she explained what happen to her. Raph didn't envy her battle scars because the scars looked painful.

When Donnie came out of his lab Raph reacted but saying "Mystee was attack by a demon"

Raph shot down the idea that this may be a prank when he realised that it was halloween not April fools day. The news bullitin confirmed that this is no prank.

April had a point. Mystee could of done this. "Mystee, isn't that real blood on your lips?" Raph said trying to get a confession out of Mystee.

* Shredder throne room *

Shredder saw the same news bullitin. He quickly identified that this must be a demonic monster work. "Interessting, maybe this will force the turtles out of hiding. I will send the foot out to do some recon." Shredder thought.

Electric
10-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Donnie ran back to his lab and came out with his first aid kit.
"A demon? Are you sure? Maybe it was just another one of the Kraangs experimentations." He suggested as he began treating Mystee's wounds.

Lethal Lullaby
10-06-2013, 03:50 PM
"Hmm?" Mystee didn't realize she had blood on her lips. She was surprised Raphael noticed it. She wiped the blood away from them. "I did not kill her. I did drink some of her blood though." Mystee explained to them. She backed away from Donatello when he came with his medical kit towards her. "Ah back off. I'm fine, Donnie."

"Alright i can believe what you said Mystee." April said to her before pressing play on the TV. The tv continued to pay in the background. "Now what should we do?"

Joshua33
10-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Leonardo came over to his brothers, April and Mystee

"Well, maybe we should go and check it out, guys. It couldn't hurt to check." Leonardo says

Meanwhile, SpiderGirl manages to get to the Shredder's lair. Before she goes inside, she changed out of her costume to reveal Jen. She smirked to herself, managing to try to find a way inside

snake
10-06-2013, 04:58 PM
"Hmm?" Mystee didn't realize she had blood on her lips. She was surprised Raphael noticed it. She wiped the blood away from them. "I did not kill her. I did drink some of her blood though." Mystee explained to them. She backed away from Donatello when he came with his medical kit towards her. "Ah back off. I'm fine, Donnie."

"Alright i can believe what you said Mystee." April said to her before pressing play on the TV. The tv continued to pay in the background. "Now what should we do?"

"I say we go up there and get some candy!" Mikey said throwing his fist up in the air.

The others looked at him funny.

"Oh...And, uh kill those demon things....That too."

LH
10-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Leatherhead turned to the others.

"The creature Mystee described does not sound like anything I have seen in Dimension X... Perhaps it is best that we investigate the surface. It is Halloween after all... The one night where a monster like me may roam freely among the humans".

Joshua33
10-06-2013, 05:43 PM
Leonardo listened to Leatherhead's comments. It would make sense to investigate the matter before things were to get out of hand.

"My sons, before you go up, I wish to tell you all something." Master Splinter says, coming into the room with everyone

"Lately I have been having these dreams about my old friends Toba and Aaron, who I met years ago. They told me Toba was pregant with a baby boy. They already came up with a name, Joshua. I promised them if anything were to happen to them, I'd keep an eye on Joshua for them. I feel like he may have come to New York." Master Splinter reveals

Lethal Lullaby
10-06-2013, 05:50 PM
All around New York demons of all different shapes, sizes, and colors were roaming the streets.

~*~

"Alright sweet!" Magdalena noticed someone was missing. "Wait a second. Wasn't there some other person here before? I'm pretty sure there was three you all." Magdalena asked them.

~*~

"Okay well we'll keep an eye out for them." Mystee told Splinter.

"What about, Lumpkin? Should he come?" April asked them.

"I'm sorry who?" Mystee asked her in curiosity.

"A mutant ferret who moved in with the turtles some time ago." April explained to Mystee.

Msytee took in a breathe, "Why wasn't I informed of this?" She placed her hands on Raphael's shoulders, shook him a little, and looked at him with wide eyes, "Nobody was going to tell me about the mutant ferret?" She let go of him and stepped back. "I want to meet him." She said in a calm voice.

Joshua33
10-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Joshua and Danielle looked around at the comment and did see that Jen was nowhere to be seen

"She's gone! Where do you think she went, Joshua?" Danielle asks her best friend

"I think she may have gone to try to find the source of this trouble, Danielle. Jen wasn't really a friend of ours after all, remember she betrayed me." Joshua says sounding upset

Electric
10-06-2013, 07:30 PM
"Ok, while you guys introduce her to Lumpkin, I'm going to go get some things ready to take to the surface" Donnie says as he runs into his lab

Joshua33
10-07-2013, 03:00 AM
Leonardo nodded to Donatello

"Will do, Don." Leonardo told him and he went to find Lumpkin

Shiro Kame
10-07-2013, 07:36 AM
Shiro: *Sneaks into the Shredder's fortress through a vent* Now let's see what the Kraang and the Foot are up too... (gets out recorder)

Roland
10-07-2013, 07:44 AM
* In the turtles lair *

After Mystee shook Raph, he sarcasticly said "Lumpkin will be with you in a few years. Please use the proper channels to book a date with Lumpkin next time." Raph shot Mikey a glare and hoped Mikey wouldn't remind Mystee of any more friends that live with them in the sewer (aka Homarus).

*In Karai's room*

Karai awoke from her slumber with a demonic smile on her face. She opened her eyes to reveal that her irises where glowing red and that she gained demonic angel wings. She flew out of the window and confronted the first person she would come across. That person was Jen. As she flew over to Jen she started drool uncontrolably. "Lunch" Karai spoke in a manly demonic voice. She started attack Jen.

*Shredder throne room*

Shredder didn't notice Shiro Kame. After what seemed hours of news bullitens, Shredder called the foot and the foot entered. "I need the foot recon the city and check for the turtles. Call me when you find them". The foot bow down and then exited the room.

Joshua33
10-07-2013, 07:50 AM
Jen tried to remain as calm as she possibly could and was able to avoid being attacked by Karai, as Jen was very skilled at being a ninja.

"Woah there! I am not your enemy! I came here of my own free will!" Jen says

Shiro Kame
10-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Shiro: (places listening/camera bug in the vent) :evilgrin: Let's see what Ol' Tin Grin is up to with the Kraang...

Roland
10-07-2013, 01:31 PM
*With Karai and Jen*

Karai stop attacking to spread out her black angel wings and laugh demonicly at Jen. "Thou art no friend, Thou art food" Karai said demonicly and started to attack again. The light wasn't that great but hopefully Jen eyes adjusted to see that Karai wasn't her self anymore.

* Shredder's throne room *

Shredder heard a demonic laugh. He quickly got off his throne and took off in the direction of the laughing. He thought it best to try and view what was happening from a distance. He was peeved to see someone with black angel wings causing the ruckus form his window vantage point. He just went to his throne after that. "These trick and treaters are getting more desprit every year. I'll let the foot handle them." he thought.

Joshua33
10-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Jen struggled to get out of Karai's hold. Now she had to deal with Karai, who did not seem normal.

"Listen to me! I am not your enemy! I came here to join up with the Foot, I came to help! Not to pick a fight with you!" Jen says.

Dhe was able to get free from Karai's hold and stood her ground. Jen then displayed a number of rather impressive ninja moves. One look in her eyes and she was almost the equal to that of Karai herself!

Lethal Lullaby
10-07-2013, 03:20 PM
"Aww. Why so sad, friend?" Magdalena asked Joshua. She was a bit glad they didn't question how she was able to control a couple shadows.

~*~

Mystee kicked Raphael in the shin after his sarcastic remark. "Next time it'll be your throat." She told him, "And that's a promise." Mystee turned away from him so he couldn't see that her eyes changed from the bright red they normally were to a lighter red/ almost pink color. She couldn't hurt her friends that badly.

"Hey a witness!" April pointed towards the TV.

A man in baggy clothes was on the screen being interviewed. He was asked what happened and he described the whole scene of the horrifying crime in detail.

The news reporter then spoke to the camera, "Well there you have it folks. A woman gets killed by a giant monster and is drained of her blood by a 'vampire?'. As far as we know this other murderer is on the loose so-"

April clicked the television back off. "Uh Mystee, you-"

"I don't care." Mystee replied while crossing her arms.

Joshua33
10-07-2013, 03:25 PM
Both Danielle and Joshua turned to Megdalene

"What Joshua is referring to is once he believed Jen was a friend to him. He trusted her. And how did Jen repay him? She dumped and betrayed him, that's how." Danielle reveals

Lethal Lullaby
10-08-2013, 05:25 AM
"Ohh. Well that wasn't very nice of her." Magdalena frowned. She didn't notice the pale, thin creature behind her. It's ribs were easily seen. The demon just stayed behind her, with it's mouth open showing it's sharp, yet short teeth.

"Ugh what's that smell?" Magdalena asked.

Joshua33
10-08-2013, 05:35 AM
Daneille and Joshua both saw the creature behind her

"Look out! Leave this to us, to help you out." Daneille says

Both she and Joshua pressed two Fingures down in theirs hands which caused them to shoot out some spder web at the creature, wrapping around it while not wrapping their new friend

Shiro Kame
10-08-2013, 08:30 AM
Shiro: The bug's working, I should go check out what's going on outside! (once outside) Karai! I should have known if something was wrong here, that traitorous hypocrite would be involved! Who's that with her? (jumps down to alley beside them)

Roland
10-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Raph fell to the grond and clutched his shin. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" Raph said and called "Donnie! Bring back the first-aid kit and some pain killers." Altough Mystee was dressed as nurse, ironically, there was no chance that she was going to attend to Raph's bruise. Raph would of highlighted that fact but Raph was the one in pain. He also wasn't game for pain at his throat area.

* Shredder throne room *

Shredder didn't utter anything of the Kraang and acted more like a grumpy grandpa for hour on hour. Watching the news, calling people stupid and just sitting on his throne. Shiro Kame must of been frustrated with ol tin grin , she lovingly called him.

*With Karai and Jen*

Karai didn't attack like a ninja. She just threw punches. "Art thou head empty. Lest thou want to live, thou should converse less." Karai grapped Jen and took to the sky. She was going test if Jen loved to free-fall without a parachute.

Joshua33
10-08-2013, 08:57 AM
Jen had to think of something and fast or she'd wind up as street pizza.

"OK, maybe I am a bit in over my head here. But I got the feeling this Karai is not in control at the moment. Good thing I still have my web shooters on, well hidden." Jen thinks to herself

Now all she needed was to survive the free fall, but that wouldn't be so easy

Electric
10-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Donnie came out of his lab with a duffle bag and the first aid kit. He tossed the kit to raph with a slight amusement.

"Alright I'm all packed to go" he said setting the bag down by the entrance.

Shiro Kame
10-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Shiro: *Stabs Karai in the chest with her katana* Hello, traitor... :tmad:

Roland
10-08-2013, 11:14 AM
*With Jen, Karai and Shiro*

Karai didn't hear Shiro calling her name. When Shiro stabbed Karai she let out eardrum bursting scream. She didn't however quit flying upwards. She grapped Shiro and when she was very high in the sky, she threw Shiro Kame at building with a sharp lighting rod on the roof. Karai wanted Shiro to get impaled by the rod.

When it was Jen turn Karai blacked because of the loss of blood. She and Jen started to plummet to the earth. Hopefully Jen webshooter wasn't toy store type because duh that would suck.

Shiro Kame
10-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Shiro: (gets grazed by the rod, but lands on her back, panting) Dang it! It's showing my Foot Clan mark! (which is on her right deltoid)

Joshua33
10-08-2013, 12:03 PM
en managed to slip her web shooters onto her wrists. It was now or never as she shot a weblike down to the roof and made it long enough into like a web blanket that would be able to save her and Karai from hitting the ground with a hard thuf

Shiro Kame
10-08-2013, 01:38 PM
Shiro: (yelling) YOU ALRIGHT?!!

Roland
10-08-2013, 02:42 PM
*With Karai and Jen*

Karai body came to rest at the web net Jen created. The weapon that Shiro used to stab Karai popped out after a few minutes and Karai started to heal.

*With Shredder*

Shredder went to check if Karai awoke from her slumber but found a open bed. He was displeased that Karai didn't inform him before she left but knew Karai does this most of the time. "When will Karai learn?" he said to himself.

* In the turtle's lair*

Raph caught the first aid kit and started apply the pain-away cream to shin. "Oo! That feels must better. Thanks Donnie".

Raph turned to Leo and said "Im ready to go. I want to treat the killer to some of my favourite ninja tricks."

Lethal Lullaby
10-08-2013, 03:00 PM
"I'm coming with. I guess I'll meet Lumpkin later." Mystee said.

"I think I'll stay here for now." April informed them.

"Who's all going?" Mystee asked. "Should only a few of us check it out to see how bad it is thrn we can call the others if we need them?"

~*~

Mahdalena gasped when she saw the demon. She thanked Joshua and Danielle after they grabbed him.

"Not so bad now are we? For a demon you don't really seem as scary." Magdalena laughed.

The demon roared at her, with it's breath smelling of rotten flesh, and broke out of the spider webs. He then ran off and disappeared into thin air.

Magdalena held her nose for a moment, "Is it okay to breathe?"

Joshua33
10-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Both Joshua and Danielle put their masks back on as they dealt with the demons

"I think it's fine to breathe." SpiderWoman says

"Inwish I knew where these things were coming from." SpiderMan says

meanwhile, Jen had gently laid Karai on the ground to recover after landing on the web she made to save them both.

"I hope she'll be ok. Maybe when she comes around, she'll be back to normal and won't be so aggressive with me." Jen mutters

LH
10-08-2013, 03:57 PM
"I'm coming with you." Leatherhead said to the others. "You may not be able to face this creature on your own."

Joshua33
10-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Leonardo looked to Leatherhead and nodded

"Deal, Leatherhead. OK guys, time to head up." Leonardo says

Electric
10-08-2013, 07:16 PM
"We'll keep you in the loop April. Just stay in the lair until we get back. We dont know anything about this demon or how many of them there are." Donnie said, looking concerned. He wished shed go with them so they could look out for her, but then again, thatd mean bringing her right in the way of the demon, so he didnt push it.

Lethal Lullaby
10-08-2013, 09:59 PM
"Great!" Magdalena sighed in relief. "Thanks so much by the way." She told Danielle and Joshua "We should find some place to hide."

~*~

"Thanks Donnie, and will do." April told him with a smile. She wished to go with them, but she's never had to fight demons before. She already had enough trouble with Mystee, who went easy on her most of the time.

"Don't worry. We'll be back alive." Mystee told her as she went with the others. She didn't like her eyes being pink from the lie she told Raphael, so she quickly confessed to him that she wouldn't really kick him in the throat. "I only said that to scare you." She included. After she told him her eyes changed to her normal red color.

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 03:31 AM
At the TMNT lair

"OK guys, let's get going." Leonardo told his brothers, Leatherhead and Mystee, walking out of the sewers.

Up in the city

"Danielle and I are kind of new to this city. Mayve you know where we should go to." Joshua told their new friend

Shiro Kame
10-09-2013, 07:30 AM
Shiro: (Jumps to the ground) *to Jen* Why did you save her? She attacked you! :tconfuse:

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 07:35 AM
Jen looked to Shiro with a glare

"I know she attacked me, but I looked into her eyes. She didn't seem to be in control at the time. I have my own reasons for saving her, but I don't have to explain myself to you." Jen says, about to fire a webline and to leave

Roland
10-09-2013, 07:46 AM
*In the turtle's lair*

Raph was a bit surprized Mystee thought it nessesary to tell him that she wouldn't kick him in the throat. Raph responded by saying "Hey your not going soft on me. I can take a hit."

Altough Raph made scene when Mystee kicked him in the shin, he really didn't think getting kicked in throat was much of threat. Raph more afraid of pain. "Getting kicked in the shin didn't count" Raph mumble to himself.

Raph followed Leo and the rest to surface. Raph was unimpressed that their wasn't demons that attacked the instant they got out of the sewer. "Well where should we start to look for the demons and should split up?"

*With Karai, Jen and Shiro*

The Foot spotted Jen and what looked like Karai. They moved to Jen and looked at Jen for explaination. Karai didn't move because she needed fully heal herself. (Does the foot even talk?)

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 07:59 AM
Jen turned too face the Foot. She had to tell them she saved Karai, not harm her.

"Hey, listen before you can assume anything. I saved her from an attack! I did not harm her at all!" Jen said

Shiro Kame
10-09-2013, 08:25 AM
Shiro: Good, the Foot Clan. I need the practice. This is for working with the Kraang and backstabbing me! (Picks up katana and begins cutting down Foot ninja)

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 08:39 AM
Jen motioned the Foot to Shiro

"She's the one who attacked your friend, not me! And it looks like she's after all of you! I can help you against her, if you trust me." Jen tells the Foot

Shiro Kame
10-09-2013, 08:48 AM
Shiro: You side with the Foot Clan, you're automatically my enemy! Especially since they tried to perform experiments on mutants like me! (slashes at Jen)

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 08:52 AM
Jen staggered back, recoiling from the attack on her. Thinking quickly, she used her web shooter and made like a web arm cast to help protect from any further slashes.

"Better get this wrapped up and fast." Jen thought to herself

Shiro Kame
10-09-2013, 08:56 AM
Shiro: Who are you, and why are you helping the Foot? They kidnap innocent humans and mutate them into monsters!

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 09:03 AM
Jen smirked and glared at Shiro

"I figure I at least owe you who I am. My name is Jen. As for why I'm helping the Foot, that is personal information!" Jen says coldly

Lethal Lullaby
10-09-2013, 09:12 AM
"We could go to my place. I'm sure my dad won't mind guests. And he might be a little glad to see that I have friends now." Magdalena turned to Joshua and Danielle. "You guys are my friends now, right?" She asked them.

~*~

Mystee followed the group up to the surface. She stood beside Leatherhead and looked around. There was a lack of people on the streets. "Did everybody die or something? Oh wait. How late is it? I think Raph is right. We should split up."

"You shouldn't be out here." A dark and eerie voice, which they all heard, said.

Mystee looked around, but couldn't see anyone. "Why are you afraid to show yourself. Do you know where the other people are at?" She asked the voice.

"They are being wise, but you are not. And now you will regret it." The voice responded to her.

"Wait what?" Mystee asked a little furious.

An invisible mist surrounded Leonardo and went inside of him. The mist was very cold. The voice spoke again, but this time only Leonardo could hear it. "Go home." It commanded him. "Go back and you shall hear the truth." It's voice was hypnotic.

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 09:30 AM
Joshua and Danielle nodded to Magalena once they removed their masks

"Yes, we are your friends. You can trust us." Joshua says

"You got that right, old friend." Danielle added, putting her hand on Joshua's shoulder

Roland
10-09-2013, 10:51 AM
* With the Foot, Karai, Jen and Shiro *

The Foot attacked Shiro Kame but it was no use. Shiro was too skilled for the five Foot ninjas. The Foot decided to retreat. The Foot took Karai of the hands of Jen and took off. Karai was still healing so she didn't awake form her injury induced slumber.

*With the turtles, Mystee and Leatherhead*

Raph heard the voice before he could respond to some of questions Mystee asked. Raph got his sais out ready to fight but the voice disappeared. Raph didn't notice the mist because Raph back was turned on Leo. "Show youself!" Raph responded after a few seconds.

Shiro Kame
10-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Shiro: :tmad: They're escaping! No you don't! (Throws ninja smoke bomb on the ground that temporarily blinds Jen and follows the ninjas in the shadows)

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 11:04 AM
as Jen could not really see much of anything right now she chose to stay and wait until the smoke cleared up

Shiro Kame
10-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Shiro: Dang it, they got away! (punches fist into storage unit on roof) Huh? More mutants in New York (sees turtles) What's that mist they're surrounded with? (Jumps down to streets, hiding Foot tattoo with hand)

Roland
10-09-2013, 11:15 AM
*Shiro and The Foot chace*

The Foot decided split up and go different direction after seeing Shiro chacing them. The Foot was lucky to escape.

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Jen meanwhile had stayed behind to see if she could do anything she could do to help Karai

Lethal Lullaby
10-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Mystee decided to walk away from the group. Technically she was only a few yards away from them. She looked around for any people, or demons.

"Ooh maybe that girl over there could like help us." Magdalena said pointing to where Mystee was at. She then noticed the others. "Oh let's ask them, too."

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 11:35 AM
Both Danillei and Joshua nodded in agreement at the idea as it did sound like a good idea

Electric
10-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Donnie heard the voice but looked around and didn't see anything, so he reached in his bag and pulled out a scanner. The energy scanner showed any changes in energy fields within a 20 meter radius.

"Woah, there's some large form of energy right on top of you Leo!" He said looking at the blinking lights on the screen.

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Leonardo looked ahead of himself and he saw Joshua, Danielle and Megdalena, with some demons that seemed to have been webbed up

"Maybe those three know what's going on." Leonardo says

Roland
10-09-2013, 03:04 PM
*With the turtles, Mystee and Leatherhead*

Too many things seemed to happen at once, aka information overload. Raph had kept an eye on Mystee just to make sure she doesn't get into trouble in the few feet she trod. Raph then heard what Donnie said and turned to Leo but Shiro Kame made a appearance which stole Raph's attention.

"What the shell!?" Raph exclaimed. Raph thought that the energy Donnie talked about was Shiro. "Leo the demon is right behind you!" Raph warned.

*At the Shredder throne room*

The Foot ninja that held Karai in his arms placed Karai at Shredder's feet. The Foot ninja explianed to Shredder what happenend. Shredder was shock to see Karai with black angel wings and badly wounded. "Shiro Kame will pay. Leave me so I can inspect Karai for myself... and also If you find Jen bring her to me!" The Foot ninja left.

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 03:39 PM
As Leonardo turned to face the demon, both Danielle and Joshua in full os times of SpiderMan and SpiderWoman swung to help with the demon

"You hold it weth your web, Joshua. I'll use my Venom Blast on it." SpiderWoman says

SpiderMan used his web to ensnare the demon while SpiderWoman's Venom Blast hits it[

Meanwhile, Jen was revolting in pain from the attack on her. Her web cast held tight. With any luck, he wouldn't get into ny trouble

Lethal Lullaby
10-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Magdalena went to catch up with Joshua and Danielle, who had Shiro Kame tied up. "What's going on?"

Mystee wondered what the commotion was about when she heard Raphael shout. Which was then she saw the albino turtle, Shiro, who happened to be webbed up. Mystee gasped and ran back towards the group. She pulled Shiro away from Joshua and Danielle. She looked into Shiro's eyes and squeaked in excitement. Mystee loved seeing new animals, even if they did happen to mutated. She cut the webs off with her nails.

"Oh I've never seen an albino turtle before. Especially a mutant one. Oh my gosh. Your eyes are so pretty." Mystee smiled at her in awe.

The voice in Leonardo's head spoke again. Louder. "Tell them there's nothing to worry about and go back home."

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 04:26 PM
"Guys, looks like these two hVe things well wrapped up as it is. Does not look like there's anything to be worried about." Leonardo says as SpiderMan and SpiderWoman removed their masks

"We did it, Joshua." DanKeller says. The name caught Leonardo by surprise

"Joshua?! Guys didm't Master Splinter tell us of a boy named Joshua?" Leonardo asks

Lethal Lullaby
10-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Mystee let go of Shiro and walked up to Joshua. As she passed Leonardo she said, "Yes he did." She pointed at Joshua "So you're Joshua?"

"And I'm Magdalena! Or you can call me Mag!" Magdalena shouted with a wave and a grin.

Mystee rolled her eyes and looked at Magdalena. She noticed something about her though. Something magical. She looked back at Joshua for an answer. " Oh and what's up with you and your gal friend trying to harm this mutant?"

The voice snickered in Leonardo's head. "Time to go home, Leonardo."

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Danielle felt Joshua was being accused for something so she chose to speak on his behalf

"My name is Danielle. Joshua and I were just trying to keep things from getting out of control, that's all I swear! We didn't know it was a mutant. Plus our "friend" Jen took off on us to locate the source of where these things are coming from." Danielle says

"OK everyone, time we got back home. Things are settled here. Joshua, I think you and Danielle should come with us, our sensei would like to see you." Leonardo says

Electric
10-09-2013, 06:53 PM
"You sure Leo? The scanner is still showing a spike in energy around here." Donnie said suspiciously. He was confused as to why it was still showing an energy form specifically on Leo, but didn't say anything, in case it was just malfunctioning.

Joshua33
10-09-2013, 07:12 PM
"Don't worry." Joshua heard Danielle say and he turned to see her putting on her mask

"I'll look into that myself personally." Danielle says[

" But Danielle, you could get hurt. And there's still the fact Jen is out there." Joshua say

"I'll deal with both problems, Joshua don't worry. If their sensei wants to see you, go with them, I'll be ok, I promise." Danielle says

Roland
10-10-2013, 04:02 AM
* With the turtles and others *

Raph was stunned when Mystee trusted Shiro ,aka the demon. "What the shell Mystee? Why are you freeing that demon?" Raph asked. Raph made the worst first impression ever. Nobody would want to be accused of being a demon on first glance. Raph kept himself armed for any attack from Shiro.

Raph tried to sneak a peek at Donnie's device to see where the demons was but got confused. He didn't understand how it worked.

Raph noticed that it got crowded all of sudden. "Wait did I make a scene?" Raph said retorically. Raph wondered why Leo was so... trusting. These people could be demons too. They may even want the turtles to reveal their lair location and sell it to highest bidder (hopefully not on any internet bidding sites) or destroy the lair and Splinter.

"Leo, can we really trust , I can't believe I'm saying this , Spiderman and Splintergirl? They may not be who they say they are." Raph asked.

Lethal Lullaby
10-10-2013, 04:53 AM
"Hmm." Mystee looked at Danielle. She didn't see her as much of a threat, so she forgave them. "Sorry. I have trouble trusting a lot of humans. I’m Mystee." She apologized to them.

"Because she's not a demon, Raphael. That's why." Mystee explained to him.

She heard Leo saying that they should go back to the lair. "Alright, dude. Sheesh." She noticed something off about him, but didn't really pay attention to it.

Magdalena heard Danielle wasn’t going with them. “I’ll stay with you, Danielle.” She offered. She whispered to Danielle, “That pale chick freaks me out.” She was talking about Mystee.

Mystee heard Magdalena and smirked. She didn’t say anything however.

Joshua33
10-10-2013, 05:24 AM
Leonardo looked to Rapheal

"Rapheal, Joshua happens to be the son of Master Splinter's old friends, he is clearly not the enemy. If he and Danielle were, then they would have attacked us and they have not." Leonardo tells his brother

Joshua took off his costume and walked to Rapheal

"You can trust me. I'm a friend, not your enemy." Joshua says

"And the name isn't SpiderGirl, it's SpiderWoman! My old "friend" Jen maybe going to find the Foot herself. I need to keep an eye on her for Joshua's sake. Don't need him getting attacked by the Foot or by Jen." Danielle tells Rapheal

Roland
10-10-2013, 08:55 AM
Raph raised a eyebrow. "How would Mystee know this" he thought. Raph didn't argue with Mystee's logic because she is a vampire and could possibly spot a demon or feel it presense.

"We just happen to stumble across Joshua and we are not even far enough from the sewer exit. I don't see this as a coincidence. Maybe that demon we heard is playing trick on our minds?" Raph whispered into Leo's ear. Raph then added without whispering and now standing infront of Leo. " Leo, I need Donnie to come with me and help me find those demons. I really need some action"

Raph turned to Danielle. "Is there really a difference between spidergirl and spiderwoman?" Raph asked.

Lethal Lullaby
10-10-2013, 09:17 AM
The demon in Leonardo spoke. "Are you going to let him question your orders? Punish him."

Shiro Kame
10-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Shiro: Umm...Hi, I'm Shiro. Like the pale human said, I'm not a demon, I'm an albino turtle. Have been ever since the Kraang kidnapped me several months ago when I was minding my own business on the streets. I thought that the Foot were the good guys, so... (lift up hand from shoulder to reveal the Foot Clan symbol)...I joined to stop the Kraang, but Shredder went mad and joined forces with them. I've been trying to stop both sides for awhile ever since... :tsad:

Joshua33
10-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Leonardo kept telling himself not to punish Rapheal. He didn't want to punish him.

This question made Danielle walk close to Rapheal with a hard and angry glare.

"I'm not in the mood to be challenged to such a question! Jen mine and oshua's old "friend" Jen iwas wearing a SpiderGirl costume! I am wearing SpiderWoman, I'm a bit older then Jen. She is really dangerous." Danielle says

Zjoshua sensed the tense between Rapheal and Danielle building up and he had to do something.

"Danielle, that's enough. Now is not the time to be fighting each other. You and I both know how dangerous Jen is. Look, I'll be ok I promise. If they know someone who knew my parents, maybe they'll let me come along." Joshua says while looking to Rapheal

"I don't understand why you're against us. We're not your enemies. But if my old friend Jen is going to find some of yours, chances are you may need my help dealing with Jen sometime." Joshua says in a calm but serious tone

Electric
10-10-2013, 02:26 PM
Sensing the tension, Donnie intervened.
"Uh..Why don't raph and I go and see if we can find any more of these demons? There's bound to be more of them around here." Donnie said.
He looked to Leonardo almost asking permission, but was met with a weird look of struggle on his brothers face.

Lethal Lullaby
10-10-2013, 02:42 PM
"Please let me go with you guys." Mystee almost begged Raphael and Donatello. "This is a bunch of nonsense."

"Fine. I'll do it myself." The demonic voice in Leonardo forced him to slap Raphael, Donatello, and Mystee.

Roland
10-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Raph heard what Shiro said but didn't reply because he felt he said enough hurtful stuff. Raph gave Shiro a simple nod.

Raph smirked at Danielle and said "Chill, Spidergal. It was only question." Raph changed spiderwomen to spidergal just to mess with Danielle.

After Raph heard what Joshua told him, Raph responded by saying " Demons , I heard , are pros in the art of deception and just you know I'm keeping an eye on you." Raph gestured that he is watching them.

Raph waited for Leo's answer about taking Donnie on a demon hunting trip. Leo seemed preoccupied with something. Raph noticed Leatherhead was awfully silent too. He poked Leatherhead to see if he was awake. Maybe he was taking a cat nap.

"Ofcourse the more the merrier but maybe Leo has other ideas." Raph responded to Mystee begging. "Ow Leo what was that for? You could of said No. It would of been easier." Raph responded to Leo slapping him.

*With the foot*

The foot regroup before they went to look for Jen. The made sure not to run into Shiro again. They found Jen and told her that Shredder need to speak to her about Karai.

Joshua33
10-10-2013, 03:14 PM
Danielle chose to go along with Rapheal, Donatello and their friend, maybe they could work together on this

"OK guys, you go do what you want." Leonardo says to Rapheal and Donatello

Meanwhile, Jen understood and she knew she had to go and see Shredder. She did just that and hoped he would not be mad at her

Electric
10-10-2013, 03:19 PM
"Ow! What was that?" Donnie said holding his face. "What's gotten into you?"

Donnie grabbed raph and and mystee and pulled them aside.

"Something isn't right with Leo. And the only form of energy the scanner is showing right now is Leo. At first I thought it was just reacting to him by mistake, but it's not registering anyone else. I don't think he should be left alone until we know what's going on." He whispered

Lethal Lullaby
"I don't see why you had to slap Raph and Don, but what in the right mind gives you the reason to slap a girl?!" Mystee shouted at him. The slap didn't hurt her, but she was furious.

"Yeah there is, Don. I just don't know what."

She went to Shiro, "I'm sorry you had to witness that, and about your past." She apologized to her. She then saw that there was something wrong with Leonardo.

The demon decided Leonardo was worthless and left his body. Soon a black smokey figure appeared before the group.

"Yikes!" Magdalena pointed at the figure.

"Ooh... sorry, Leo." Mystee looked up at the demon, which stood at 7 feet.

LH
Leatherhead glanced at Raph as he poked him. He made an angry snap at Leonardo for hitting the others.

He was shocked to see the large demonic force appear in front of them, as it was almost as tall as him.

Joshua33
10-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Leonardo shrugged

"It'll ok, Mystee." Leonardo says

Joshua was unsure if the others needed him for anything to do with this, but he stood by just in case.

Meanwhile, Jen got to where Shredder was

"Um, you wanted to see me?" Jen asks as bravely as she could

LH
10-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Leatherhead made a punch at the figure, but it had no effect.

"Who are you!? What do you want!?" he roared.

Electric
10-10-2013, 03:29 PM
"So that's the energy form!" Donnie said astounded.

He glanced down again at the scanner and jumped when he saw another new energy spike, this one closing in on them from the right. Then another appeared. Then another. Soon all 4 blinking dots were shown to be surrounding the group, 1 on each side.

"Uh guys.....there's more of them!"

Lethal Lullaby
10-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Mystee tried to hit the demon as well, but nothing. It just laughed at them, which didn't make Mystee too happy. "UGH! I don't like fighting beings that I cannot touch!"

"Don't worry you guys. I totally got this." Magdalena told them. She noticed Leatherhead's large shadow. "Mind if I borrow this? I'll give it back." She asked him while pointing to his shadow.

LH
10-10-2013, 03:36 PM
"Hm?"

Confused, Leatherhead agreed to her request.

Lethal Lullaby
10-10-2013, 03:47 PM
Leatherhead's shadow disappeared from him. And Magdalena had a giant ball shaped shadow in front of her. She picked it up with her witch magic and threw it at the demon. The demon went flying back.

"How'd you do that?" Mystee asked Magdalena.

"Magic." Magdalena concentrated on the shadow ball she made and sent it behind Leatherhead, who got his shadow back. "Thanks."

The demon was starting to get back up..

LH
10-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Leatherhead felt his shadow return to him.

"Impressive"

He returned to fighting position as he saw the demon get up.

Joshua33
10-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Joshua got his web shooters ready in case things got a little out of control. he was not sure if the TMNT would need his help or not

Shiro Kame
10-10-2013, 06:08 PM
Shiro: (gets out katana and wakizashi) Karai looked exacty like that when I attacked her and she tried to kill me! :tmad: (eyes widen in realization) Did one of you guys say you knew someone named "Jen"? She saved Karai, allied herself with the Foot Clan, and attacked me!

Joshua33
10-11-2013, 03:02 AM
Joshua froze when Shiro mentioned Jen.

"Did you just say Jen?! I know her, she and I go way back." Joshua tells Shiro

Roland
10-11-2013, 06:38 AM
"What... the... shell?!" Raph exclaimed when he saw the 7 foot demon appear. Raph saw Leatherhead's and Mystee's attack amout to nothing. If that wasn't bad enough , more demons decided it was a good time to attack.

Raph was encouraged when 7 foot demon recoiled from Magdalena attack. "Maggie, could you conjure up some magic sais form me?" Raph asked. Raph didn't know how Magdalena powers worked but he hoped the answer to his question was yes.

* With Jen and Shredder *

Shredder was on his throne again when Jen entered. After Jen response he replied "Yes I wanted to see you. I heard you saved Karai from someone. Someone The foot told me was a new enemy. I need more info on this person because this person poses a serious threat to us. I hoping to eliminate the turtle today but now I'm denied this pleasure by this imbecile that attacked Karai. I hate being denied my revenge."

Joshua33
10-11-2013, 07:05 AM
Jen smirked as she thought of something

"You can count on me. I can try to gather all the information you want on the person who attacked your daughter, promise. I have come to join the Foot, that's why I originally came here to begin with." Jen tells Shredder, bowing to him

She seemed to be the same as Karai. Jen had a lot of potential to become a strong ninja.

Elsewhere, Joshua went to help Leonardo, Rapheal and the others with the Foot

Lethal Lullaby
10-11-2013, 07:20 AM
"I would, but you wouldn't be able to hold them." Magdalena explained to Raphael. "And don't call me Maggie, please?"

The demon that tried to control Leonardo appeared behind Raphael. “Now you. You seem like quite the one that has difficulty controlling yourself. I could use someone like you.” It moved in front of the turtle and showed a big grin of dagger like teeth to Raphael. It looked at Mystee who was standing by Raphael. “Then again. This one would be easier to take over. Seeing that she’s been possessed before.” The demon chuckled evilly.

Mystee narrowed her eyes at the demon. “You’re not taking my body. And you better not take Raph’s either. So drop it.”

“Ohh. Like you can stop me? You couldn’t even touch me. You think you can protect him, but you can’t." the demon continued to taunt her.

Mystee swung her fists at the demon, but was never able to touch him. She grabbed her head and let out a scream of anger.

Magdalena was helping fight off the other demons. She used her telekinesis to lift a trash can and launched it at one of the demons. She suddenly heard a scream from Mystee. Magdalena saw the demon by Mystee and weaved a dagger into thin air from the shadow of a trash can and threw it at the demon. The demon disappeared.

~*~

April was watching some TV when she felt a cold feeling go through her. She gasped with no idea what was going on. April grinned sincerely and laughed evilly. "Time to make some poor souls suffer." She spoke with a bit of deeper voice.

Joshua33
10-11-2013, 07:28 AM
Master Splinter heard April and went over to see if she was feeling ok

"April, are you feeling ok?" Master Splinter asked April, sounding worried for her

Meanwhile, Joshua saw Leonardo was in trouble sp he ran over to help out the leader. ?during the battle, something came over Joshua, causing him to black out

Electric
10-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Donnie searched frantically through his bag as the fights went on around them. He had a wide array of gadgets to use but he had no idea what would be effective. He jumped when one of the demons appeared right behind him, and he grabbed the first thing his hand came in contact with in his bag. Spinning around he swung at the demon with the colllapsable energy charged bo staff he had developed with Kraang technology. While the initial swing did nothing, the staff released an energy charge that seemed to shock the demon. While the demon was stunned he grabbed his bag and retreated to the center of the group.

"Our normal weapons won't work, but it seems like the kraang technology based energy weapons I developed atleast have the ability to deliver an electrical shock to them" Donnie rambled frantically.

Joshua33
10-11-2013, 11:12 AM
Leonardo did his best to fend off the demons as he could

"Then use it to help us, Dommie." Leonardo says

Roland
10-11-2013, 01:04 PM
"Shell ! Magic is never there when you need it ! Sorry Maggie ... I mean Mag." was Raph response to Magdalena. Raph was startled when the demon appeared behind him and then as stood in front of Raph and showed his dagger like teeth.

"Trouble controlling myself?! You're mistaken demon, that would be Mikey's department." Raph responded to what the demon said. Raph wondered why the demon needs to posses anyone when he is 7 feet tall and ugly.

Raph turned to Donnie after Donnie remarked about the Kraang tech. "Donnie, pass me some of the spare Kraang tech. I need to kick some demon butt" Raph said.

* With Shredder and Jen *

Shredder accepted Jen offer. " Right go and get me the info I need but if you can eliminate the person, do it. Leave the turtles to me. Do not fail me Jen."

Lethal Lullaby
10-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Mystee stood up and took in a breath to calm herself. "Okay I'm good." She went to see if Joshua was all right. "Boy, if you're gonna pass out do it where you won't get mauled by a demon." She hissed at a demon that came near them and it jumped back in surprise. She helped him get to a safer distance from the battle then went back to join it. She was glad that a couple of them you could actually touch.

One sneezed on Magdalena, who screamed and ran around, "ew ew ewwww! Oh nasty!"

"Oh for crying out loud." Mystee said to her self then shouted to Magdalena "Get a grip, girl!" She jumped back from a demon who tried to hit her with a whip.

Magdalena wiped off the snot and went back to the battle. "What are you Mystee? You're not really human either." Magdalena asked as she fought beside Shiro.

"Let's take care of this problem first." Mystee responded to her. She wanted to wait before telling the newcomers that she was a vampire. i hope I don't get too worn out. She thought to herself. Mystee knew that when she was low on energy she would eventually pass out. I need to get some blood to drink after this..

~*~

"Nothing, sensei." April told him and smiled. She walked behind him and ran out of the lair.

She was approached by a street punk. "Well well. Look who's all alone." April growled and grabbed the man by his collar. She lifted him a couple feet off the ground and threw him, sending him crashing into a window of a lamp store. The alarm went off. April just continued on her way.

Joshua33
10-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Master Splinter had a feeling something was wrong with April, but he didn't know what it was. He was also getting concerned for his sons and if Joshua had arrived in New York, he might be in trouble.

Meanwhile with Shredder and Jen

Jen nodded to Shredder, smirking

"Don't worry, master. I do not fail easy. I built these to help trap people in webs, maybe they can help me out." Jen says, handing Shredder one of her two web shooters. The technology was way advanced

Roland
10-11-2013, 02:26 PM
*Shredder's throne room"

Shredder took the webshooter from Jen. "Interesting. It may just be of use to me. Jen, take some of the foot ninjas with you and make the person that stabbed Karai pay. Now excuse me I have to attend to something." Shredder stood up from his throne and left.

*With the turtles and the others*

Raph waited for some demon fighting gear to head his way when he heard Mag scream. Raph laughed but stopped to compose himself. They were in the heat of battle and this isn't the right time to lose your cool.

"Wait, somebody do a head count! How many demons are left?" Raph asked. "Talking of head count. Where is Mikey?"

Joshua33
10-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Leonardo looked around to see if he could find Mikey

"I don't see him, Rapheal." Leonardo says as Joshua slowly got up, rubbing his head

"Trouble?" Joshua asks

"We don't know where Mikey is." Leonardo says

Meanwhile, Jen had taken her webshooter she still had on her while Shredder had taken her other one. She had to find some Foot ninjas before going to track down the person who stabbed Karai

Electric
10-11-2013, 03:07 PM
"Here!" Donnie said, tossing raph a pair of kraang tech sais from his bag. "They aren't as sharp as your normal ones, but atleast you'll be able to hit these things."

"Leo, here" Donnie tossed him a kraang tech sword.

"Guys try not to use them more than needed. I haven't exactly perfected the energy source, so they have a limited charge life."

"Here Mikey, I've got something for y...Mikey?" Donnie looked around."where's Mikey?"

Lethal Lullaby
10-11-2013, 03:15 PM
"Yeah where is Mikey? Did he stay with April in the lair or something?" Mystee asked in curiosity.

One of the demons picked Mystee up and threw her down a dark alley way. She got up and rubbed her head. As she was about to get up and join the others a hand covered her eyes and another covered her nose and mouth with a damp rag. The rag was soaked in chloroform. Mystee passed out.

April grinned wickedly at Mystee. "hehehe" She pulled her into a costume shop which was a fifth of a mile from where the turtles and the others were fighting. April took Mystee into one of the dressing rooms. "What to do with you... I know." She took the nurse uniform Mystee had on and changed into it. Mystee had on a red tank top under her costume. First April tied her up and gagged her then she went through the shop and stole a black wig, red contacts, and some white face paint.

A few moments later April walked from the store disguised as Mystee, carrying her shirt which she covered in blood. Now that I look like their vampire friend I can make them think she's possessed. And make them think she killed April. April smiled to herself as she walked back towards where the group was. She walked behind Donatello "Got something for you." She whispered to him in an imitation of Mystee's voice and dropped the shirt, that April usually wears and dropped it front of him.

Joshua33
10-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Leonardo did as Donatello told him to do.

Joshua went to see Donatello. He had a Mack for electronics, maybe he could help the smart turtle

"I'm pretty good with this kind of stuff. I did make my own webshooters. Here take a look." Joshua told Donatello.He showed the two webshooters to him, the tech was way advanced

Electric
10-11-2013, 03:40 PM
"Woah! This is incredible. You managed to get all of the...Look out!" Donnie yelled as a demon appeared right behind josh. Donnie swung his kraang staff at it, stunning it as it stumbled backwards.

"Guys I don't know how long we can hold them off!"

Joshua33
10-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Joshua had an idea

"Listen, I got an idea. I'll use one webshooter on as many of these demons as I can. You take my second one, see if you can combine it with your weapon. But I'll need that webshooter back in the end. What do you say?" Joshua asked Donatello, getting one webshooter on his hand and giving Donnie the other one

LH
10-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Looking for Mystee after the attack, Leatherhead saw the disguised April.

"Mystee...?" Leatherhead eyed her suspiciously.

Lethal Lullaby
10-11-2013, 05:57 PM
The disguised April placed her hand on Donatello's shoulder. "Wanna join her?" She had a piece of broken glass in her hand and showed it to him. "Don't worry. It'll be quick." She then saw Leatherhead looking at her. She chucked the piece of glass at him, which grazed the side of his arm. "Yes. It is I, Mystee. The one who killed your red head friend." She laughed like a maniac.

Magdalena wondered what was up with Mystee as she wrapped a demon with a shadow using her dark weaving magic. She saw something different about her hair, but ignored it.

~*~

Mystee woke up feeling weak and a little dizzy. She then noticed her lack of clothes. She broke free of her restraints and sat up to take off the cloth tied around her mouth. "Why would someone need to steal my costume?"

Mystee stood up and almost fell down. "Ugh. Got to get something to wear first." She saw a black and red cheerleader outfit with the number 13 on it. She decided that it would have to do and took it. She changed into it then placed a 20 dollar bill on the counter.

Mystee stopped outside the door and felt like she was going to pass out. She took out her cell and texted Raphael an emergency message. "At costume shop. Need drink." Right after she sent it she fell down and passed out on the cement floor.

LH
10-11-2013, 06:13 PM
The glass was sharp enough to graze Leatherhead's arm, causing it to bleed.

"Errgh!"

Leatherhead ran up to the Mystee imposter and grabbed her shoulders.

"Who are you!?! What have you done with my real friend!?!"

Electric
10-11-2013, 07:26 PM
"I think I may be able to transfer the energy through the web, but it'll take a second" Donnie said, taking the web shooter from josh.

He was fidgeting with it when the voice spoke behind him
. He turned and thought it was April, until he saw the sharp piece of glass.

As leatherhead held her, Donnie ran up holding his real naginata staff blade up p to her face.
"What did you do with April!?" Donnie screamed.

Lethal Lullaby
10-11-2013, 07:36 PM
"Let go of me, you giant, reptilian freak!" April tried to get out of Leatherhead's grasp. She didn't realize that she put one of the red contacts in incorrectly and the left one popped out showing one of her blue eyes. She spat in Donatello's face when he screamed at her.

Electric
10-11-2013, 07:41 PM
"what...who...April?" Donnie mumbled. He had no idea what was going on. He dropped the naginata and it fell to the ground.

Joshua33
10-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Leonardo and Joshua teamed up against the demons. "Do the best you can, Joshua. But if it gets too hairy, leave it to us." Leonardo says

Joshua nodded as he shot web at as many of the demons as he possibly could while Leonardo dealt with the other demons

Roland
10-12-2013, 01:11 AM
Raph caught the sais Donnie past to him. Raph was glad he could fight the demons but he wasn't too happy that sais had a limited amout shots before it didn't work anymore. Raph agreed that Mikey is most likely in sewer looking for Lumpkin.

Raph fought a demon with the help of Mag. Raph swiped the demon with his sais and stunned the demon. Raph was going to attack again when he got a text message. "Who the shell is texting me now!?" Raph said aloud. The thought occured to him that could be Mikey.

To Raph surprize it was Mystee."At costum shop. Need drink." Raph did a double take when he saw Mystee was still with them. "Leo I'm going to check something!" Raph said and took off to the costume shop.

As he got to the costume shop, Raph saw Mystee passed out in a cheerleader outfit. "Mystee? Mystee!? Wake up!" but Mystee did not wake up. Raph went into the shop and looked for anything Mystee could drink to regain her energy. Raph saw that the only non-poisoness drink was edible paint of the blue sort.

"@%* this has to do it." Raph said and went to Mystee. Raph poured the blue paint down Mystee throut and hoped it will revive her. "Mystee? Wake up." Raph said concerned. At the back of Raph's mind he did think that using blue paint as drink may be a dirt stupid.

Joshua33
10-12-2013, 03:36 AM
Leonardo and Joshua managed to fend off as many of the demons as they could, which was not easy to do

"You seem to be able to handle yourself pretty well at this." Leonardo tells Joshua

Joshua smiled

"Well, I was taught by my mom and dad." Joshua reveals

Lethal Lullaby
10-12-2013, 06:55 AM
April broke free from Leatherhead's grasp when she saw Raphael headed in the direction of the costume shop. "Oh no you don't." She found a light gun in Donatello's bag and took it with her.

She caught up to see Raphael trying to make Mystre drink blue paint. She pulled him back from Mystee and checked to see if there was a chance of waking up. April grinned when the vampire didn't move. She stood up and faced Raphael with a frown. "Aww looks like your little vampire friend isn't so undead after all." Her frown broke into a smile as she laughed a bit.

Mystee could taste the blue paint and she did not like it one bit she opened her eyes a bit to see what was going on. She saw someone impersonating her in front of her. She pulled herself up to her feet swaying a bit. She then saw Raphael and smiled just a little, but then fell down again.

April took off her disguise, except the nurse uniform. She took her knife and pointed it at Raphael and then grinned at the horrid plan she thought of. She took the knife and stabbed it in her shoulder then yanked it out. "This should cause some light family chaos. After i kill you I'm going to tell them that you got possessed and killed Mystee by giving her blue paint instead of blood. I mean she's a vampire. You can't be anymore dimwitted.. Anyways like i was saying. Then I'll tell them that you tried to kill me and i just stabbed you in self defense." She didn't realize Mystee crawling/ pulling herself towards her. "Any last words?" She asked walking towards Raphael with the knife in her hand.

Electric
10-12-2013, 08:05 AM
Donnie saw April take off after raph, and was about to go after her, when he saw that they were down 3 of them now, with mystee and raph gone and Mikey nowhere to be found. He needed to make sure April was ok, but he couldn't risk leaving Leo and the others. He had to trust raph that he could save her himself.

Donnie picked up his kraang staff and swung it at the nearest demon.

Joshua33
10-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Joshua had webbed up as many of the demons as he could while Leonardo took care of the rest of them

"Man, just how many of these things are there?" Joshua asks, sounding tired

Shiro Kame
10-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Shiro: This is getting out of hand. We need to find something that can destroy these creeps quick and fast without hurting our allies! AHHH! (a demon rakes her forearm, taking her coat's sleeve off and taking off the gauze wrapped around it, revealing scars marring her forearm completely like black paint on a canvas as some of the cuts reopen and she begins to bleed)

(*also, Shredder knows Shiro since she was his student after her mutation)

Electric
10-12-2013, 10:57 AM
Donnie knelt behind Leo and opened up a small panel on his kraang staff. He began interconnecting wires between the staff and webshooter. After a minute he plugged in the last wire and there was a small spark. He hoped he'd done this correctly, other wise he risked electrocuting himself.
"Here goes nothing"
Holding the staff in one hand and the shooter in another, connected by dangling wires, he spun in front of Leo, and fired the web at the demon he had been fighting. The web began tying up the demon, with the electrical charge from the staff running through it. Soon the demon was wrapped up in the electrical web, shocking it until it finally collapsed

Roland
10-12-2013, 12:36 PM
"What the shell?!" Raph said when Demon April pulled him back from Mystee. Raph narrowed his eyes when demon April laughed at her own undead joke.

Raph took out his Kraang tech sais while Demon April gave her speech. Raph winced when Demon April stabbed herself in the shoulder. Raph knew Misty needed blood but where do you find a blood bank at this hour.

When Demon April asked if had any last words, Raph responded by saying "Clean up in isle 5!". He picked up the paint bottle and sprayed Demon April with blue paint. Raph then tried to stun Demon April with his sais. He didn't notice Mystee crawling towards Demon April.

Lethal Lullaby
10-12-2013, 12:51 PM
April jumped back from Raphael when he tried to attack her. She wiped the paint from her eyes then she got ready to bring the knife down into Raphael’s face until Mystee grabbed her ankle and prevented her from doing so.

April turned around and looked down at Mystee, "Damn you.." She threw her knife down at Mystee, who caught it.

Mystee licked the blood off the knife and put it down before standing up. She walked up to April and pulled her into a hug.

"What the? Let me go! Grr!" April shouted.

"Leave my friend, you ba*****." Mystee didn't let go of April, who was squirming to get out of the hug.

April’s voice had an echo to it as she spoke, “Alright I’ll leave her. Besides I think I know a much better target.” A cloud of blackness left April and zoomed back to the group. April looked around feeling confused. “Um. What just happened and why is Mystee hugging me?”

Mystee licked her hand and placed it on April’s shoulder to close up the stab. She let go of April and took a step back from her. She was about to explain, but remembered that she had been passed out and dizzy during most of it, “You were possessed... Um Raph, could you explain to her?” Mystee asked him before licking the blood off her hand.

Joshua33
10-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Jen had managed to track Shiro down while she remained undetected. Jen planned to succeed in her mission for Shredder to prove herself worthy to be part of the Foot

"I promise Master Shredder, I will not fail you." Jen thought to herself

Jodhua had saw what Donatello did with his webshooter. His plan worked. Joshua was a whiz when it came to elontics and computers

Roland
10-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Raph at first didn't want to explain to April what happened to her but reluctantly gave her a brief overview."Well Ok... Somehow you got possessed by a demon, then your demon version knocked Mystee out and then impersonated Mystee and attacked us. Mystee texted me for a drink which exposed your demon version was a fake Mystee. I gave Mystee edible blue paint to drink in hope it will energize her but got confronted by your demon-self. Mystee woke up and then hugged you and so got the demon out of you." Raph hurriedly explained.

"The demon is still at large. We have to warn others! Let's go!" Raph said and rushed back to the others. He knew they needed more hands on deck.

Lethal Lullaby
10-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Mystee and April, after picking up the knife,.ran back with Raphael. "Wait he tried to make me drink paint?" Mystee asked as she ran.

"I guess I'm going to join you guys." April said.

When they got back Mystee saw April's bloodied shirt and picked it up. She put part of it in her mouth.

"Eww, Mystee that was on the street! You don't know what's been there!" April shouted in disgust.

Mystee took the shirt out of her mouth. "I'll be fine." She dropped the shirt and went to help fight demons. She saw Shiro bleeding. "Oh wow. You all right there?"

April shuddered a bit, "You're such a weirdo.."

Magdalena waved at April, Mystee, and Raphael "Great to have you all back!"

Electric
10-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Donnie saw april and immediatley stopped firing his new hybrid weapon at a demon.

"April! are you ok? What happened? Why are you up here? Its too dangerous!" Donnie rambled as he ran towards april.

LH
10-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Leatherhead tried his hardest to fight off the demons, swiping them with his tail and slashing them with his claws. His arm was still bleeding from the glass wound he had gotten earlier.

"My friends... I cannot keep this up much longer!"

Joshua33
10-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Like Leatherhead, Joshua was starting to feel tired as well

"I know what you mean, I'm having trouble keeping my focus on as well as my webbing, it's starting to run low." Joshua says

Lethal Lullaby
10-12-2013, 03:38 PM
"I'm fine, Donnie. I was just possessed and Raphael explained to me that I tried to kill them, but Mystee helped me." April explained to him. A demon came towards her and she cut it's face with her knife.

Mystee saw Leatherhead bleeding a bit. She ripped April's blood stained shirt and licked it then she put it on Leatherhead's cut. "There you go." She took off the shirt and the cut was nothing but a scar. "After we drop these demons we need to find out what brought them here." Mystee told the group.

"Don't worry I believe we can do it!" Magdalena said confidently with a smile.

"Ugh. Your so nice it literally makes me want to vomit." Mystee responded before ducking from a demon that flew at her.

Joshua33
10-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Joshua's webshooter had ran out of webbing, he groaned

"Wonderful. Guys hate to say this, but I'm out of web. I guess I didn't think to bring more. It would take a while for me to make some more." Joshua admitted

Electric
10-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Donnie still didn't like April being in the center of the fighting, but knowing how stubborn she was he didn't argue. But he made an effort to continue fighting by her, just in case.

He dropped another demon with his hybrid staff/webshooter.

Joshua33
10-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Leonardo thought of something

"OK everyone listen. I think we should stay up here. But Joshua should head to the lair, if his weapon is out of webbing, he's at an disadvantage if he stays here." Leonardo says

Lethal Lullaby
10-12-2013, 06:49 PM
"I can go with him since I know where the lair is and he doesn't." April offered.

Mystee waited for one of the demons to touch her and she slashed through it with her sharp nails.

Electric
10-12-2013, 06:55 PM
"I'll go to! To you know.. protect Joshua...in case there are demons." Donnie offered after April said she'd go.

Joshua33
10-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Joshua turned to Leonardo

"But I can." Joshua starrs

"No Joshua. We appreciate your help as you already did all Ypu can. But our master wants you in a safe place. He knew you parents. Do it for them." Leonardo says

Joshua silently nods in agreement, not wanting to argue any further

"OK you win. But if you guys should come accross Jen, ypu'll need me. I know her." Joshua says

Lethal Lullaby
10-12-2013, 07:56 PM
Mystee jumped over to where Raphael was fighting, "Donnie wants to go to 'protect Joshua' A. K. A. 'keep an eye on his April'." She pushed a demon with her vampire strength and sent it flying back at a quick speed.

"Donnie, your brothers need you up here. I'll be fine." April told him. "Come on, Joshua I'll show you to the lair." She said as she went to open a sewer hole cover.

Magdalena created an astral projection of herself to confuse one of the demons. Meanwhile she sneaked up on it and then attacked it.

Electric
10-12-2013, 08:11 PM
"But April, you've already been possessed and put in danger once tonight. And that was in the lair. And josh doesn't have a weapon and you only have a knife. What if there are multiple demons down in the sewers?" Donnie tried to reason sympathetically.

Lethal Lullaby
10-12-2013, 09:03 PM
"You do make a good point." April admitted. "Okay let's go then." She said to Donatello.

"Since you're going with them, who'll be the brains of the group? Since you've obviously shown that it's you." Magdalena asked Donatello.

"Not you, obviously, but in the order of our intellectual, and my observations, it'd be Donatello as the smartest, then Joshua, then me, and so on. Since I'll be staying with the rest of you that means I'm the brains of this operation." Mystee quickly answered not realizing how nerdy she sounded.

"ohh." Magdalena responded.

Electric
10-12-2013, 09:18 PM
Donnie smiled when april allowed him to go. He then blushed when Magdalena pointed out his obvious superior intelligence.

"Im sure youll all be able to handle it. But if you need any extra intellectual input, just call me on my t-phone." Donnie said holding up his phone.

He detached his staff from the web shooter and gave it to josh, since this one still had some web left in it. Then he grabbed his bag, and walked over to april.

"Alright ready to go"

Joshua33
10-13-2013, 04:38 AM
Leonardo looked and nodded to Dobatello

"OK, we'll call if we need help. Get going you three." Leonardo says

Joshua put the webshooter Donatello gave him back onto his right arm.

as he went with April and Donatello, Fanielle in her SpiderWoman costume got to Leonardo and the others to offer her help

Roland
10-13-2013, 06:29 AM
Raph didn't want admit that the paint was the only non-poisoness liquid he could find. So fighting the demons was a way out to avoid answering why he gave her paint.

When Raph heard Donnie wanted to go with April he said "It is fine by me because now I can fight the demons." Raph wasn't too pleased that he didn't rank in top three of the brains of the operation rankings. It was slightly curious that Leo didn't feature either. "Nerd" Raph grumbled under his breath at Mystee's comments.

Raph went to backup Leatherhead " Backups here!" Raph said.

Joshua33
10-13-2013, 06:37 AM
SpiderWoman/Danielle came over to help Rapheal and Leatherhead

"That's why I'm back, you two. I found Jen, but I lost track of her as she and some ninjas were looking for someone." Danielle says

Lethal Lullaby
10-13-2013, 07:48 AM
April lead Joshua to the lair with the help of Donatello. Following behind them in the shadows was the black demon mist.

~*~

"I heard that, Raphael." Mystee commented.

"You should've heard what he thought." Magdalena giggled.

"What he thought?" Mystee asked now curious. Magdalena told Mystee about her telepathy and that she heard Raphael's thoughts. "Leonardo is a Sci fi geek, not a genuis. And when Raphael ever use his brain? Not very often i tell you. " Mystee whispered to Magdalena. who needs to when you have eyes like that. Mystee thought to herself with a smile.

Magdalena was about to say something, "Ooh do you-" until Mystee stopped her with a "Don't you dare tell him."

Soon there was a shortage of demons as the group took them down. Mystee was starting to get worn out again. She was trying to hide it, but didn't do much of a good job when a demon almost scratched her. Luckily it missed. She hoped none of the others noticed. "Only a few more to go." She said to herself.

Joshua33
10-13-2013, 08:15 AM
Joshua followed April to the lair. Once he would get there, he needed to start refilling his webshooter that he used. Plus, he would be a great help to the turtles, April as well as Splinter

"Maybe their sensei could tell me a bit about my parents before I was born." Joshua thinks

Meanwhile, Danielle in costume managed to web up as many demons as she could.

"Where did you lose track of her?" Leonardo asks

"Hard to say. She had a few Foot ninjas with her and they kind of blocked my view." Danielle replied

Electric
10-13-2013, 09:19 AM
Donnie walked back to the lair with April and Joshua, watching the scanner as he went. It showed no forms of energy the entire way there, except once, where there was a spike as far behind them as the scanner could register, but it immediately went off radar, and didn't show up again. He was about to say something, then decided against it when he figured that it would be easier to fight something back at the lair instead of fighting it while heading there, if something was following them.

Roland
10-13-2013, 09:42 AM
Raph just chuckled at Mystee's reaction but he when silent while his eyes went wide when he realised Mag had telepathy.

Raph tried to hear what they were saying but he couldn't hear. The Demons' screaming made to much noise for Raph to hear because Raph mowed them down like grass.

Raph got a plan he going to think of the most scarring memory he had. So if Mag tried her telepathic trick she would be scared and never view his thought. The memory Raph thought of was the "Mikey and dead rat incident".

Raph started to get tired and started to pant. "Man... I can... do this... all... day." He then attacked a demon after the tiny break he took. "Leatherhead how is that sore?" Raph said when he swipped at a demon.

Joshua33
10-13-2013, 10:01 AM
Leonardo and Danielle looked over the demons they took care of

"Man, sure are a lot of these things around." Danielle says

Leonardo nodded

"Agreed. I'm surprised you came back, thought you went to find Jen." Leonardo says

"I did, but some Foot ninjas were with her. They blocked my view so I chose to come back."b Danielle reveals

Leonardo was shocked

"Jen with the Foot?!" Leonardo says

Joshua while following April and Fonatello, remained quiet as he had a lot on his mind

Lethal Lullaby
10-13-2013, 10:19 AM
Magdalena's face turned a bit green at the dead rat incident Raphael thought of. Another thing about telepathy was that not only could you hear someone's thoughts, but you could plant them. Don't worry, dude. Mystee thinks you don't need smarts since you have nice eyes, but don't tell her I told you. She'd kill me. Haha. And that rat thing was really gross! she told Raphael through his mind.

"Oh... When we find out who was the dumb f-.. Idiot responsible for bringing these demons here I swear I'm gonna... Gonna hurt them. No. I will destroy them.. Ow." Mystee groaned and tried to stand straight. "Bloody demons.." She almost fell down, but she stayed on her feet.

Magdalena tilted her head as she looked at Mystee. She turned to Leonardo. "Something seems wrong with her. Do you think she's okay?" Magdalena asked him. She waved at Danielle. "Nice to see you're alive... By the way...what's this about the foot? Like who's foot?"

~*~ Meanwhile at the lair.

"Master Splinter someone's here to see you!" April shouted as they walked in the lair.

The black mist was right behind Donatello in the shape of his shadow.

Joshua33
10-13-2013, 10:31 AM
Leonardo sighed

"The Foot are our main enemies lead by the Shredder. And apparently Danielle and Joshua's old friend maybe working with them now." Leonardo says

Joshua comes up to Master Solinter

"So, you did arrive in new York as I thought Ypu would." Splinter says

Electric
10-13-2013, 11:03 AM
"Everything you should need to should be in my lab Joshua, feel free to use it when you finish talking to sensei." Donnie said walking into the lair. He had stopped looking at the scanner, so he didn't notice the mist behind him as he went into his lab.

When he was alone, packing new gear into his bag, the mist went into him, possessing Donnie. He tried to yell out but couldn't and ended up stumbling into his desk, knocking things all over the place. Soon he was completely unconscious, with the demon controlling him.

"Much better" possessed Donnie said, running out of the garage door to his lab, and sprinting through the sewers.

Joshua33
10-13-2013, 11:23 AM
Joshua saw Splinter had a photo of Joshua's mom and dad when he knew them. Upon looking at it, memories start to flood back in his mind.

Splinter noticed that

"You ok Joshua? You seem....troubled." Splinter says

"It's just I miss them so much. I wish they were still with me." Joshua says, sounding sad

"But, aren't they alive?" Splunter asks, sensing some worry in Joshua's words

"I'm afraid not. They died." Joshua admits out loud

Roland
10-13-2013, 02:14 PM
Mag talking to Raph telepathicly was a bit freaky. Raph smirked when heard what Mystee thought but his smirked got even wider when he got a mischievous idea.

Mag told him not to tell Mystee what Mystee thought but he wasn't going to tell her anything. He's going to bat his eyes at Mystee just to mess with her.

He agreed that the Mikey and dead rat incident was gross to the bone but Mikey should of known the dead rat wasn't a floating kebub.

After Mystee outburst Raph got in Mystee's eyeshot and batted his eyes at her while smirking mischievously for a couple of seconds then turned to look at Danielle. Raph was a bit late on the conversion between Leo and Danielle but asked "The Foot?! Are they tracking us?"

Joshua33
10-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Danielle took off her costume for a while

"No, not tracking us. But I plan to keep an eye on Jen as much as possible. I used to trust her as well as Joshua. He really trusted Jen. So when Jen showed her true colors you can bet Joshua took it the hardest out of him and me." Danielle says

Lethal Lullaby
10-13-2013, 02:39 PM
April felt sympathy for Joshua when he revealed the truth about his parents. She began to wonder where Donatello was but thought he probably went back to help the others.

~*~

Soon the demons stopped attacking the group.

Mystee was about to to laugh after the look Raphael shot her, but she covered her mouth to stifle it. She then started to feel light headed. She decided to sit down. She noticed Magdalena walking towards her. Soon as she got close enough Mystee grabbed her arm and pulled her down to look into her eyes.

Magdalena suddenly was hypnotized and she listened as Mystee told her where to go and what to get. Magdalena ran to Mystee's apartment, which wasn't too far then she came running back with a bottle full of a red liquid.

Mystee got up to take it from Magdalena and took the hypnosis off of her. "Thank you." She opened the bottle and drank the whole thing down.

"What? How'd you? What is that?" Magdalena began in confusion.

"I hypnotized you into getting this for me. it's blood." Mystee crumpled up the plastic bottle and and tossed it in the trash. "I'm a vampire by the way."

Magdalena laughed a bit nervously as she went to hide behind Leatherhead. She faced Leonardo, "So now what?"

LH
10-13-2013, 02:50 PM
Leatherhead was exhausted after fighting off the demons. He looked at Magdalena behind himself as she addressed Leonardo.

Joshua33
10-13-2013, 02:53 PM
Danielle sighed, looked like this might take longer then she thought

"OK everyone, looks like things are getting really creepy here. If you don't mind, I think I'll go and see if I can locate Jen, figure out what exactly she's doing." Danielle say

Leonardo thought for a bit

"Well, looks like this mess is taken care of. I say whoever wants to can stay here or go and recover." Leonardo sayss

Electric
10-13-2013, 03:00 PM
Demon Donnie watched the group from a nearby rooftop. He reached in his bag and pulled out a small little device, an EMP that could shut off all power within half a mile. He pressed the switch, and every light went out, leaving the group in a blackout.

Since it was completely dark, Raphael didn't see another black mist that was coming towards him.

LH
10-13-2013, 03:11 PM
Leatherhead appreciated Leonardo's offer... But he refused to stop fighting.

Suddenly the power went out. Leatherhead's eyes adjusted to the dark as he looked around.

"Raphael! Look out!"

Lethal Lullaby
10-13-2013, 03:26 PM
"No it's dark." Magdalena whined a bit. "Oh wait. I can shapeshift." She shape shifted into a cat so she could see better. "That's better."

Mystee was able to see enough being a vampire and all. She liked the dark because it heightened her senses. "Gee I wonder if everyone in the lair is safe." She quickly looked in Raphael's direction when Leatherhead shouted.

"Noo!" Mystee pulled Raphael away from the black mist hoping she wasn't too late.

Joshua33
10-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Leonardo thought he heard something and he turned to see if Rapheal was ok

"Rapheal, is everything ok over there?" Leonardo asks

Danielle did feel like something or someone was watching them and got a bit nervous

Meanwhile, Master Splinter was in deep thought about the fact his old friends Aaron and Toba were gone. He was saddened by the news

Roland
10-14-2013, 08:31 AM
Raph was relieved that the demons was finally gone. When Mag got Mystee a drink , Raph facepalmed. Is it that easy to get a blood drink for Mystee. "I guess thats the vampire's version of 'grapping a cold one' " Raph thought.

Before Raph could comment on any action plan, everything went dark. "Shell!" Raph exclaimed. "Donnie did tell Mikey the toaster was off limits?" Raph asked. The only reply Raph got was Leatherhead screaming watch out. "For whaaa..." Raph said when Mystee grabbed him.

Before Raph could tell Leo he was Ok, Mystee's bear hug grap made him let out one stinker of fart which went into the black mist. "What was that?" Raph said to cover up the fact that it was him and that he totally knew what it was.

Lethal Lullaby
10-14-2013, 08:43 AM
April approached Joshua "You almost ready to go back up?" She asked him.

~*~

"Aww sweet, you're not possessed!" Mystee cheered when she found out Raphael was his normal self as always. She gave him another hug then smelt something which caused her to back away from him.

"So is all the power out or what? Oh I wish Donatello was here with one of his fancy gadgets to help us. Hehe. Plus I think Mystee's too busy trying to flirt with Raphael." Magdalena said.

"I am not! I just... I have problems? Uh.." Mystee stuttered and said under her breath, "only a teensy bit." before straightening herself up then calmed down. "Ahem. Well I could check another part of the city to see if there’s any electricity working." Mystee offered.

Joshua33
10-14-2013, 09:22 AM
Hearing April asking him caused Joshua to snap back to reality and he nodded to April to say yes

Electric
10-14-2013, 09:26 AM
Frustrated at his failed attempt to get Raphael possessed, demon Donnie fled to another rooftop.

Roland
10-14-2013, 01:27 PM
"Wait, What?!" Raph replied when he could of gotten possessed. "Great! I can't see anything! It just too dark" Raph said getting frustrated that he can't see the black mist. Magdalena wasn't the only one that wished Donnie was here.

Raph didn't like hearing that Mystee was flirting with him because Leo won't let him off the hook. Its not like he deserved it after he forced Leo to admit that Leo liked Karai.Raph tired to move towards Mag but tripped and fell on Mag's catform tail crushing it. "Shell!?" Raph said.

The black mist recovered after the stink gas evaporated. This time it possessed Raph. Raph started twitch and then blacked out.

Joshua33
10-14-2013, 01:43 PM
Leonardo turned to where he saw Rapheal blacked out. He got concerned now.

"This is getting too freaky for me, guys. I think I'll leave this to you, as I don't have much of knowledge in this stuff." Danielle says, sounding creeped out

Electric
10-14-2013, 01:49 PM
From his new vantage point, demon Donnie watched Raphael become possessed. When it was complete the demon telepathically communicated with the demon in raph, telling it to join him

LH
10-14-2013, 02:17 PM
Leatherhead noticed that Donatello was strangely staring at Raph as he had just blacked out. He discreetly used his claw to tap on Magdalena's shoulder, gesturing with his eyes towards them.

Roland
10-14-2013, 02:42 PM
The demon in Raph acknowleged his demon comrade call. Demon Raph opened his eyes to reveal his ruby red eyes which ironicly was glow in the dark.

"HaHaHa! Fear me mortals." Demon Raph said in heliumish and polyphonic sounding voice which didn't sound intimidating at all while he got off from the ground.

Demon Raph saw Mag in her cat form and decide to use his demon power to strip Mag's soul. "Ha ha ha! No more cat food for you!" Demon Raph said and then grapped Mag the cat's collar and started to rip out her soul.

Electric
10-14-2013, 02:47 PM
From his rooftop, demon Donnie tossed a flash bomb into the group, blinding all of them but raph, giving him time.

Lethal Lullaby
10-14-2013, 02:57 PM
Mystee shielded her eyes when Donatello threw the flash bomb ran up to Raphael and shook him by his shoulder causing him to drop Magdalena. "Raph? Come on. Snap out of it, please?" She asked him. "Don't you freaking get all possesed on me, damn you." She said slapping his face.

~*~

"All right let's find out what the group is up to and if they changed locations first." April told Joshua as she called Leonardo.

Joshua33
10-14-2013, 03:04 PM
Leonardo heard his tPhone ring and he answered it while Danielle sighed and put her costume back on to try and stop Demon Rapheal

"April, we're kind of having some trouble here. Rapheal seems to be acting strange right now." Leonardo says on his end

Roland
10-14-2013, 03:21 PM
The smoke screen was a great distraction. Demon Raph was disappointed that he couldn't rip the cat's soul because he dropped the cat when Mystee shook him. Demon Raph responded to Mystee's question by saying "Raph isn't in right now! Ha ha ha!"

The slap angered Demon Raph. He grapped Mystee and started to rip her soul. "You damned youself, I will have your soul!" Demon Raph said in that weird heliumish, polyphonic voice.

Lethal Lullaby
10-14-2013, 03:39 PM
"Oh boy. Um should we come back up there?" April said worried. She turned to Joshua. "they're having problems." Then she waited for Leonardo to respond.

~*~

"Can you take a dead one's soul?" She asked when Raphael tried to rip out her soul. She suddenly thought of something that she probably would regret. Mystee leaned forward and kissed Raphael as a distraction then she kneed him between the legs.

Magdalena's cat form changed into her human form as she lay on the ground feeling weak

Electric
10-14-2013, 03:46 PM
Demon donnie saw his next target for possession. He jumped to another building and reached into his bag full of gadgets, compliments of the real Donatello. He grabbed a small capsule and tossed it at Mystee. In midair, it exploded into a giant wire net that flew down at her.

Joshua33
10-14-2013, 04:05 PM
spiderWoman looked to Demon Rapheal, concerned

"I hope you don't mind, but I got to do this to stop you." SpiderWoman says, firing some webbing at Demon Rapheal

Leonardo gave this some thought

"I don't think you and Joshua should come up, April. We can't have you two getting hurt." Leonardo says

Lethal Lullaby
10-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Mystee screamed when the wire net fell on her. She couldn't cut through it with her nails because the wire was too strong. She saw Danielle wrap Raphael with her web shooter. "That won't hurt him, right?" She kinda gave up trying to get free of the net.

~*~

"Okay we'll stay here." April told Leonardo as she hung up. She turned to tell Joshua, "Leonardo says that we need to stay here for our own safety."

Electric
10-14-2013, 05:20 PM
Satisfied with the capture of Mystee, he watched as another black mist approached her.

Joshua33
10-14-2013, 06:03 PM
Danielle shook her head

"Don't worry. The webbing won't hurt him, just hopefully slow him down so we have to figure out how to get him back to normal." Danielle reasurred Mystee

Joshua nodded to April as Splinter came over to the two of them.

"Joshua, I was friends of your parents. Toba asked me to keep an eye on you in case something should happen to them." Splinter tells both April and Joshua

LH
10-14-2013, 07:11 PM
Leatherhead tore open the net that contained Mystee. He turned around to see a black mist approaching. Quickly, he shielded Mystee from it.

Lethal Lullaby
10-14-2013, 08:33 PM
Mystee stood up behind Leatherhead. "Thank you. I mean like really. I couldn't deal with being possessed again. Not after last time a couple years back." She admitted with a bit of a shudder. Then she realized the mist could be coming for Leatherhead. "Leatherhead keep away from that black mist." She knew Leatherhead couldn't handle the thought of harming anyone and being possessed would probably be worse for him.

Mystee went over to Magdalena and helped her up. Magdalena looked at Mystee as she pulled her off to the side and placed her against the wall sitting up. "Stay here for now." Mystee told her before leaving her there.

Mystee had to see if she could help Raphael. She wanted to hug him, but he was wrapped up in webs. She was able to place her hand under his chin and she looked into his now red eyes. "Sorry if my hands are a bit freezing, but listen to me. I don't know who in the hay you think you are, but i- we want our Raphael back. And if you think that we won't try anything to get him back we will." She spoke with a serious tone of voice then said in a gentler voice, "Raphael, if you can hear me show me a sign? Wink. Whisper. Anything. And you continue to fight this demon inside of you. Because we believe in you." Mystee decided to forget about the webs and went ahead and hugged Raphael and she didn't plan on letting go until he was normal.

~*~

April nodded her head to Splinter. "So is Joshua going to live with us now?" She asked.

LH
10-14-2013, 08:54 PM
Despite Mystee's warning's, Leatherhead continued to block the mist from her. He quickly realized that she was indeed right, It was trying to control him.

The Mist entered Leatherhead's body as he fell to the floor clutching his head.

"Get... Out of my mind..."

Joshua33
10-15-2013, 03:46 AM
Leonardo started hoping Donatello would be there to try to help with this current situation. If Donatello wasn't possessed that was

In the lair

Master Splinter nodded

"Yes, Joshua you should stay here with us, it would be the safest place for you." Splinter says

Roland
10-15-2013, 05:12 AM
Demon Raph was surprized that he couldn't rip her soul. "A dead one?!" Demon Raph responded but got distracted by the kiss. The knee Mystee gave him made Demon Raph crumble to the ground. He then got webbed up by Danielle ."What wizardry is this?" Demon Raph asked struggling to get out.

"Ha ha ha! My name is not for you to know but I'll let Raph go after his DEAD." Demon Raph said but coldness managed to make the demon lose some control over Raph. Raph one eye closed and then opened to reveal Raph's normal green eyes.

The hug Mystee gave Raph made the demon lose all control over Raph. "Aieeee!" Raph screamed while the black mist left his body. That's two people that regain control after Mystee hugged them. Demons must hate hugs but for some reason like to play musical chairs.

"Ok... why am I wrapped up in webs? Mystee, are you huging me?" Raph asked but then felt some serious pain in his lower region. "Ooow!" Raph said going into the fetal position.

Electric
10-15-2013, 05:17 AM
When mystee expelled the demon from raph, demon Donnie yelled out.
He jumped down in front of the group.

"You will all be possessed eventually! Your efforts are wasted." He said with a metallic ring to his voice.

Lethal Lullaby
10-15-2013, 05:31 AM
Mystee got up after she found out Raphael was his normal self. "Heh. Sorry 'bout that you were possessed and tried to take my soul... Glad to see you're back."

Mystee looked over to Leatherhead and approached him even though she knew she could be in danger. She stopped when Donatello jumped down. She looked into his direction and smirked. "So you're the one pulling the strings of this marionette puppet show." She kept her eye on him as she side stepped towards Leatherhead. "Come on big guy. Be all right." She hoped as she still kept contact with Donatello.

Joshua33
10-15-2013, 05:41 AM
Danielle walked up to Rapheal and she started to untie his webbing

"Sorry about webbing you up. It was just to slow ou down. Glad you're back to normal." Danielle says as she frees Rapheal from his webbing

Electric
10-15-2013, 06:19 AM
"Hahaha! Even he does manage to resist this possession, I'll just send more to finish it. Soon each of you will be under the control of one of us!" Demon Donnie said smiling maniacally.

Shiro Kame
10-15-2013, 07:34 AM
Shiro: Hey, Karai just looked like that when she was fighting me! (points at Raph as she tries to rebandage her wound) The Foot Clan must have some knowledge about these...things!

Joshua33
10-15-2013, 07:47 AM
Unaware to Shiro, Jen had managed to find her while staying in the shadows. When she saw Shiro was with the turtles, she knew her mission may have just gotten a little more harder

Shiro Kame
10-15-2013, 10:49 AM
Shiro: Sorry, Donatello-San, but this is for your own good...HIYAH! (chops Donatello in the neck hard, hoping to knock him out)

Roland
10-15-2013, 11:02 AM
Raph rolled onto is back to comment on what Mystee said. "O... so thats all I have done. Weird, I thought if I got possessed I would of done al lot more devastating stuff." Raph nearly thought they were going to leave him webbed up at the mercy of Demon Donatello but Danielle freed him eventually.

"Thanks Danielle! Where is Mag?" Raph asked when he started remember what happened before he got possessed. Raph remember Mag saying something about Mystee but he just couldn't recall.

Leatherhead get possessed was actually a scary prospect. The first time they met him he nearly took Donnie's head. Mikey knew how to calm down Leatherhead but just as luck would have it Mikey is M.I.A.

Raph did wish Donnie was there to help them but someone send Demon Donnie. Somewhere someone was having a laugh at Raph exspence.

LH
10-15-2013, 11:26 AM
Leatherhead managed to keep control as the demon fought inside of him. Given the years that the Kraang tried to break his will, it was not an easy task. As Donatello sent more power towards him, his resistance weakened.

His eyes turned red as he looked at Mystee. "Restrain... Me..."

Electric
10-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Demon Donnie collapsed at shiros hit, but maintained consciousness.

"Harm your friend all you want, but that's not going to make me leave him" he said getting up with a demonic smile

Joshua33
10-15-2013, 01:21 PM
Leonardo got in front to protect Danielle and the others while he dealt with Demon Donatello

"Donnie, ot's me, Leo! Snap out of it! Thi isn't you. I don't want to hurt you." Leonardo says, trying to snap Donatello out of it

Electric
10-15-2013, 01:52 PM
"Sorry to disappoint you, but your brother isnt conscious at the moment. This is my body now. Hahahahahaha" demon donnie began to laugh in his metallic demonic voice

snake
10-15-2013, 01:53 PM
(Sorry I didn't participate in awhile guys. I'm currently away. I'll be back Thursday.

Joshua33
10-15-2013, 02:23 PM
Leonardo glared at Demon Donatello, he had to figure something out to help his brother.

"Danielle, can you use your webbing to hold Donnei? I'm going to try to talk him out of it.". Leonardo says

Danielle then webs up Donatello so Leonardo can try to snap his brother back to normal

"Donnie, fight it! We really need you here, bro! I know you're stronger then this! Think of April!" Leonardo says

Electric
10-15-2013, 02:33 PM
Demon Donnie just continued to laugh as danielle webbed him up. But he stopped at the mention of April. and his smile faded.

"April?" he said, his voice with out the demonic ring.

but then his face flashed to frustration.

"You are not taking this body back!" he yelled to himself, this time in the demonic voice.

Lethal Lullaby
10-15-2013, 03:02 PM
Mystee pointed to where Magdalena sat, who smiled and waved. Mystee gave her the okay to come back and Magdalena got up to join the group.

Mystee looked around when Leatherhead told her to restrain him. Not every day does a giant mutant ask for the help of a small human... or vampire. she thought to herself. She saw a parked tow truck with some chains on it. She quickly rushed over to get them and she wrapped them around Leatherhead. "What would Mikey do?" Mystee almost couldn't believe she asked herself that question. She made sure Leatherhead was tightly restrained as she patted his claw. "There there. Don't let it take over, L H. I know you wouldn't want to hurt anyone, and you won't." Least i hope you don't..

Roland
10-15-2013, 03:53 PM
* At a secret hospital *

Shredder brought Karai to a secret hospital after the Foot clan left Karai at Shredder throne. The doctor who owe Shredder a favor said he checked to what was wrong with Karai. Shredder went back his throne room to meet up with Jen. After he finished talking to Jen, he returned to the hospital for an update on Karai condition.

Karai was awake but could not escape because she was strapped to the bed. She kept struggling for hours but the straps wouldn't break. "What's wrong with her?" Shredder asked the doctor. "I don't know. She's not ill but the wings clearly tells that us there is something wrong" the doctor told Shredder. Shredder went with the doctor to check on Karai.

*With the turtle and the others*

Raph gave Mag a nod. He was relieved that she was Ok. Mystee handled Leatherhead so Raph focused on Donnie. Raph got an idea for way to help get Donnie back thanks to Leo mentioning April affected Donnie in a way. "Donnie! April gave me kiss and I liked it." Raph taunted.

Joshua33
10-15-2013, 04:02 PM
Jen was hoping Shredder would see how vital she could be to the Foot, also to Shredder himself

Danielle wondered if what Rapheal said would help snap Donatello back to normal

Lethal Lullaby
10-15-2013, 04:08 PM
"WHAT?!" Mystee almost shouted after she heard what Raphael said then lowered her voice, "I mean are you trying to get killed? Oh right Leatherhead." She quickly went back to comfort him.

Magdalena let out a little giggle at Mystee's reaction. She knew Raphael was just teasing Donatello.

LH
10-15-2013, 05:41 PM
Leatherhead struggled against the chains as Mystee comforted him. The demon continued his efforts to supress him.

"FOOLISH GIRL!!! RELEASE ME AT ONCE!!!" The demon roared at Mystee.

Electric
10-15-2013, 06:33 PM
"WHAT!!!" He screamed, with pure rage in his voice. Only it was Donnie's voice.

The next few seconds consisted of screaming at himself, voice switching between his and the demons, fighting in his head, until he passed out unconscious

Lethal Lullaby
10-15-2013, 07:10 PM
"Aw heck no.." Mystee cursed, "I have had enough of this. You listen to me, you twisted little jerk. You think you're soo powerful just because you're using a giant gator as a host. Well I bet you're afraid to actually face me!" Mystee shouted at Leatherhead's demon. "Of course I could always hug Leatherhead just like i did April and Raphael, so unless you want that I suggest you grow some guts and face me."

Magdalena stood beside Shiro and looked down at Donatello. "Do you think he's okay?" Magdalena asked her. "Oh that karate chop thing you did on him was so cool, too bad it didn't work as well."

LH
10-15-2013, 07:17 PM
"FINE... HE IS OF NO USE TO ME LIKE THIS ANYWAY..."

The Demon used one last burst of energy to render Leatherhead unconscious as he exited to face Mystee.

Joshua33
10-15-2013, 07:19 PM
Leonardo went over to his unconscious brother and carefully picked him up.

Danielle looked to Rapheal

"Um you do know if he's back to normal after he comes to, he maybe a bit angry with you if that statement was true, right?" Danielle asks Rapheal

Lethal Lullaby
10-15-2013, 08:56 PM
Mystee put her hands up into fists and brought them up, "All right let's see what you got." She looked over to Leatherhead real quick hoping he would be better soon.

LH
10-15-2013, 08:59 PM
The demon lunged at Mystee, accepting her challenge.

Roland
10-16-2013, 09:05 AM
Raph just smirked as Jen and Mystee asked if the comment he made wasn't going to hazardous to his well-being. "Nah Donnie isn't going to hurt me. I'm a better ninja than him. Donnie would have to catch me first before he can punish me." Raph said confidently.

"I'm getting the feeling that when I got possessed, that ripping souls wasn't the only thing that happened." Raph thought then went to help Mystee out.

*With the doctor, Karai and Shredder*

When Shredder went into Karai's room at the hospital, Karai hissed at Shredder. Shredder just raised an eyebrow and turn to the doctor. "I see that attitude a little different.

Put a mindcontrol collar on her" Shredder said. The doctor was surprized and said "If we do that, she might kill us!". Shredder looked at Karai and said "Do it!" then narrow his eyes and turn his head to face the doctor "Do it now!". Then doctor the took off to do what he was told to do.

Joshua33
10-16-2013, 09:58 AM
Leonardo thought about something

"OK guys listen. Rapheal, take Ronnie and Danielle to the lair, let Donnie rest. Danielle, I'm sure Joshua could use some more company. Mystee, you're with me." Leonardo says

Shiro Kame
10-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Shiro: (To Mystee) Thanks. At least it didn't kill him like it did the first few times I tried it on people. :embarass:

Roland
10-16-2013, 10:59 AM
Raph stopped in his tracks when Leo told he should take Donnie and Danielle to the lair. "Crap! Do I have to?" Raph wined but did what Leo asked.

"Come Danielle, before sleeping beauty here wakes up!" Raph said when he took Donnie from Leo. Now that he was carrying Donnie the plan to run from Donnie if he were to pursue Raph went up in smoke.

Raph took off to the lair. "Danielle try to keep up! We got hurry!" Raph said while he ran like the wind.

*With Shredder, Doctor and Karai*

The doctor got a mindcontrol collar and placed it around Karai's neck. "Good now tell Karai to seek and the destroy the turtles" Shredder commanded. The doctor inputed the command through a computer and uploaded to the collor. Karai screamed and the hissed "Turtlesss, dieee!". "Excellent! Now Go!" Shredder said and cut Karai loose. The broke through the window to seek for the Turtles.

Shiro Kame
10-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Shiro: What's going on now?

Joshua33
10-16-2013, 12:00 PM
Leonardo looked to Shiro

"We got to see if Leatherhead is ok before we do anything else." Leonardo says

Danielle then followed Rapheal as he told her. She remained quiet as she had a number of things on her mind

LH
10-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Leatherhead opened his eyes.

"Leonardo... I am alright... You can unchain me now..."

Lethal Lullaby
10-16-2013, 04:10 PM
Mystee jumped backwards onto a lamp post. "Come on! You're fighting a vampire! You wanna try a little harder than that." Mystee jumped down and round house kicked the demon. She said "See ya!" To Raphael and Danielle.

"So I'm coming with you too, leonardo?" Magdalena asked him.

"And are those two, or at least one of them coming back?" Mystee asked. "Sorry. Where we going?" She kept watch of the demon she just fought with.

Joshua33
10-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Leonardo turned to his two friends

"Well, I'd say we make sure if Leatherhead really is ok. After that, we'll head back to the lair and regroup. With any luck, Donnei will wake up soon and be back to normal." Leonardo says

Lethal Lullaby
10-16-2013, 09:06 PM
"Okay. Let me unchain Leatherhead." Mystee approached Leatherhead and took the chains off. "You're good, right?" She asked him. She wasn't sure what happened to the demon, but she decided to not worry about it anymore.

Joshua33
10-17-2013, 03:19 AM
Leonardo walked over to Leatherhead, concerned

"Leatherhead, it's me Leo. Are you ok now?" Leonardo asks his friend