PDA

View Full Version : Toon Shredder's accessories question

Zachatello00
10-16-2013, 09:01 AM
Toon Shredder's Accessories... were they always Red? In every release?

A few years ago, I was lucky enough to score a Toon Shredder figure at a garage sale, but he didn't have any of his weapons.

As I've worked to put together his accessories, I saw that he came with the same basic weapons assortment as the mainline Shredder figure, with the addition of a television set.

So I worked on that, and have "Completed" him.

But... I noticed that at least in some versions of the figure, the weapons were cast in a Red plastic rather than a brown plastic. Were all versions of the figure packed with red weapons? I ask because I know that several of the TMNT figures that were released and re-released over the years came with weapons cast in different colors. I'm hoping this figure is in that category as well, but everything I find shows his weapons were red... can someone confirm that for me?

I've been working to sell off my collection, and I don't want to advertise him as "Complete" if indeed, he is not.

Shark_Blade
10-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Dunno, but mine are definitely red weapons.

rip32zity
10-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Pretty sure they are all red. But im not so sure about the 1998 re release figs.

Zachatello00
10-16-2013, 02:01 PM
thanks guys. I suppose it's probably safe to assume that they were all red.

poo.

billbot85
10-17-2013, 10:12 PM
I'm pretty sure Toon Shredder's accessories have always been red. I have him both loose/complete and MOC, and I've searched for him tons of times on ebay. Never seen a different color for his accessories.