PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Anybody noticing a weird avatar problem on certain threads?

Refractive Reflections
10-17-2013, 02:14 AM
I just casually went on this thread here:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com./showthread.php?t=44203

And everyone's avatar who posted on the thread has the image of: "Image stolen from: www.thetechnodrome.com Please ask before direct linking!" In a black background with white text.

...So did someone actually do that (steal an avatar pic)? Or is there some malfunction on the forums? Are others seeing the same thing too? :-? Just curious...

Whatswiththeheadbands?
10-17-2013, 04:08 AM
Exactly this. I thought it was just my computer, so i didn't think it was worth posting.

Some people's avatars are fine, like bubblyshell22's avatar.

Cure
10-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Huh, yeah. Seems like the first few images are what are supposed to be the stars, then the next big one is the avatar if the user has one. Weird.

snake
10-18-2013, 03:54 PM
It's fine for me.

Drose18
11-05-2013, 10:21 AM
oh my god

Gwydion
11-05-2013, 12:19 PM
I clicked on it and noticed that not only was it as the OP said, but I was no longer logged in either. Taking a closer look at the URL, there's an extra "." after the ".com", and if I remove it, it looks fine. I just went to find said thread in the forums and it came up normally, too.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
11-05-2013, 02:20 PM
I clicked on it and noticed that not only was it as the OP said, but I was no longer logged in either. Taking a closer look at the URL, there's an extra "." after the ".com", and if I remove it, it looks fine. I just went to find said thread in the forums and it came up normally, too.

Woah. Never noticed that.

Everyone. Take this guys advice. CHECK YOUR URL