PDA

View Full Version : Power rangers SH Figuarts 20th anniversary

psychturtle
10-24-2013, 09:30 PM
Anyone have any of these? They seem expensive on amazon and eBay. Are these sold at retail anywhere? TRU? Target?

Was thinking of getting the green ranger but wanted to know if anyone else liked them. Want to display him rather than keep moc

psychturtle
10-26-2013, 01:59 PM
Got the MMPR dino Megazord on amazon (6" scale) with the metal pieces and super articulation. I'll let you guys know if it was worth the cost once it gets here.

sdp
10-26-2013, 02:12 PM
I have them, I've been buying them from amiami.com, they might be out of stock there though but you can try bigbadtoystore, it's more expensive but they have them in stock.

As my for my thoughts, so far from MMPR I have the released Green/Red and now White Ranger. I also have all the other released SHFiguarts red rangers. Compared to them the MMPR ones are a little bit shorter for some reason, though you wouldn't notice unless you put them back to back. White Ranger is actually shorter than the MMPR Rangers, because in Japan he was a little kid and not an adult but again if you don't pose them next to each other and he has a dynamic pose you won't notice. The figures themselves come with a lot of accessories, the articulation is great and so is the sculpt/paint, now they have some very small flaws here and there maybe that some people complained about but this doesn't mean they aren't the best figures we'll ever get from them. Compared to regular Bandai figures it's night and day. I have some Bandai figures and if you pose them and have them on the background the blend fine with SHFiguarts, of course the BoA figures are roided up and a bit taller.

If you are a fan or are nostalgic about them then the figures are great and well worth the price. I also have the SRC MMPR Megazord you mention and it's great, I love it. Well Worth the money. Pink Ranger comes out next month and then black ranger and Yellow/Blue should be coming out early 2014 and then we'd have the whole team. I'm also collecting the other red ranger figures because I wanted a "Forever Red" display, getting full teams would've been awesome but it'd be far too expensive not to mention I have no room to display my current figures..I actually might regret getting some of the red rangers since I just have no room, maybe I should've stuck to only my favs.

Talking about PR's can you still find the Legacy Megazord in the stores? What about the Legacy Morpher? I really wanted those but I'm not in the US and I couldn't find someone to ship them for me...but with Legacy Dragonzord coming out I feel like I need to get them.

psychturtle
10-26-2013, 04:09 PM
I honestly am not sure what's in stores. I usually run over to the tmnt section. I just found out about the SH Figuart line of the mmpr and decided to collect these figures. I grew up with the American variant up until the Geo rendition. I first saw the green ranger SH Figuarts toy and became hooked on collecting these figures. Honestly, up until a few days ago, I had no idea that there were high quality power rangers figures as I have not been paying attention. Glad I did. I'll check for the legacy megazord and other items. I'll check back if I find them and the price if you want me to pick one up for you or just pass on the info.

I will check at toys r us for anything as well as target and walmart. Amazon.com had decent prices for some of the rangers but that's the only place I knew of to look for them. Thanks for providing the additional websites. I'll head over there in a minute.

Do you know if they are releasing a 6" scale dragon green ranger zord with die cast metal pieces like the megazord I just bought?

sdp
10-27-2013, 04:33 PM
Oh I would love it if you could pick it up and ship it to Mexico, I'd pay paypal fee's and whatever if you could. I believe they're exclusive to TRU, the Legacy Megazord and Legacy Morhper.

And no, that Megazord is from a line called "SRC - Super Robot Chogokin", They started doing Sentai robots but haven't really been doing them anymore, they only did the MMPR Megazord probably because they could sell it in the west, they only did the main zords, never any auxiliary/secundary zords but hopefully if the sales were good we might get one, that would be great. They are however indeed making a Legacy Dragonzord. Which is a re-release of the original Dragonzord set but with Diecast parts and can j"transform" with the Legacy Megazord Bandai of America did which is just a remold of the original megazord but with diecast parts. The SRC Megazord you bought is much better but this one is transformable and bigger.

Slade
10-27-2013, 04:42 PM
I've got the Red and Green ranger. I love them. Just found out about the white today, will get him later on. Also so a red ranger with dragon shield and all that. That could be old though and I'm just behind. I get mine from Amazon. No place around here would ever carry anything like that.

psychturtle
10-27-2013, 06:33 PM
SDP: I'll check TRU on Wednesday for the legacy figs. If I find them, I can grab them for you and ship to Mexico with no prob. Just let me know what postage you want and all that through private message.

Raph: I can't wait to get them. I've been watching youtube reviews of them and want them badly. This will be the fist MMPR figure I've bought in 18 years haha. Anyways, I'm wondering if there is a difference between the ones that are exclusive to Japan (e.g. dragonranger) and the MMPR versions that have the 20th anniversary logo on them. Let me know if you find any faults with the ones you have. I'm still trying to get a Green ranger. ugh.

pingclang
10-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Are they really worth the $40 pricetag? I haven't youtubed them yet, but being a big red ranger fan, I think it looks amazing, just curious if it's worth it.

psychturtle
10-27-2013, 07:57 PM
REd rangers was my favorite too. I ordered him on Amazon for $38. I'll let you know once he gets here if he's as good as advertised.

The research I've done is that it is the apex, optimal figure for MMPR fans. They aren't really for play (which I assumed) but are really pose-able and have the right shades of color to reflect the original costume. Plus, they come with multiple sets of hands and weapons that are finely detailed.

I agree that $40 seemed a bit concerning at first, but the youtube reviews and pictures have sold me on purchasing not one but all of them. The Pink ranger comes out in November 2013, followed by the black, blue and yellow rangers in 2014.

Allio
10-27-2013, 08:01 PM
So far I have the Daizyujin chogoking series, I do also have a Shikenred Sh figuart

really hoping that Abarekiller gets an SH figuart, he has the best design in Sentai

I do want to get the Goseiknight figuart
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Wa7_Dwvdm3Q/T5voAsWfjmI/AAAAAAAAO0o/TKkfAxaaV3A/s1600/shf%2Bgoseiknight%2Breview2.jpg

psychturtle
10-27-2013, 08:31 PM
So far I have the Daizyujin chogoking series, I do also have a Shikenred Sh figuart

really hoping that Abarekiller gets an SH figuart, he has the best design in Sentai

I do want to get the Goseiknight figuart
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Wa7_Dwvdm3Q/T5voAsWfjmI/AAAAAAAAO0o/TKkfAxaaV3A/s1600/shf%2Bgoseiknight%2Breview2.jpg

Awesome. How would you rate the figure in terms of articulation? He looks awesome! I've never had an SH Figuart figure before. Super pumped to see how the Red Ranger turns out.

sdp
10-27-2013, 08:45 PM
White Ranger actually doesn't include a lot of accessories and that's disappointing also his Sword/Saba while probably being the best painted version of it, when compared to the amazing job they did with the Red Ranger Sword and especially the Green Ranger Dragon Dagger it fails in comparison. Sad. Not to mention the shorter size because the Sentai equivalent is supposed to be shorter and yet they market it as MMPR... I am a bit disappointed in him, but I don't regret my purchase. I hope we get Red Zeo Ranger soon and the DinoThunder Black Ranger so we can have all of Tommy's suits in figuarts. Apparently they're making a prototype for a Lord Zedd figuart, if the other rangers sell well in America we might get him if not then we won't since the line is mainly for Japan.

SDP: I'll check TRU on Wednesday for the legacy figs. If I find them, I can grab them for you and ship to Mexico with no prob. Just let me know what postage you want and all that through private message.
Thanks.

Anyways, I'm wondering if there is a difference between the ones that are exclusive to Japan (e.g. dragonranger) and the MMPR versions that have the 20th anniversary logo on them. Let me know if you find any faults with the ones you have.

No faults in mine that I see, just be aware that they figures are fragile when moving things, you can easily break accessories or joints. My Vegeta Figuart had a lot of issues but that's the only figuart I've bought that had any.

As far as differences there's a few, the most obvious one is the packaging being in japanese/english, but the Japanese version of Red/Green actually come with more accessories, however they are irrelevant to the American fan. There's a Sentai parody show called Akibaranger and in it the Red/Green Ranger appear with belts/neck pieces instead of being white having the american flag. Making fun of how these suits are very popular in the US, these accessories are not included in the MMPR versions but no big loss, I have the japanese versions and personally will never use them. The other Rangers are exclusives in Japan so I'll be getting the American versions, I usually get the Japanese releases because even with shipping I end up saving like 10 dollars or so.

Are they really worth the $40 pricetag? I haven't youtubed them yet, but being a big red ranger fan, I think it looks amazing, just curious if it's worth it.
Well, to me they're worth it because it was my childhood show, this along with the turtles having the best figures of said franchises is worth the steep price. Articulation is simply amazing, any pose you can pretty much do.

That's why I regret starting to buy all the Red Rangers, it's a lot of money but most of those characters I don't have as much attachment.

Allio
10-27-2013, 09:55 PM
Awesome. How would you rate the figure in terms of articulation? He looks awesome! I've never had an SH Figuart figure before. Super pumped to see how the Red Ranger turns out.

I rate the SH figarts pretty well, multiple articulations, double joints where it is needed, foot joints, multiple hands, greatly detailed accessories really perfect for poses

As far as differences there's a few, the most obvious one is the packaging being in japanese/english, but the Japanese version of Red/Green actually come with more accessories, however they are irrelevant to the American fan. There's a Sentai parody show called Akibaranger and in it the Red/Green Ranger appear with belts/neck pieces instead of being white having the american flag. Making fun of how these suits are very popular in the US, these accessories are not included in the MMPR versions but no big loss, I have the japanese versions and personally will never use them. The other Rangers are exclusives in Japan so I'll be getting the American versions, I usually get the Japanese releases because even with shipping I end up saving like 10 dollars or so.

but...but muh Powerful Rangers

http://theglorioblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/over-time-unofficial-sentai-akibaranger-2-05-db449a95-mkv_snapshot_15-49_2013-05-12_00-08-10.jpg

pingclang
10-28-2013, 07:45 AM
REd rangers was my favorite too. I ordered him on Amazon for $38. I'll let you know once he gets here if he's as good as advertised.

The research I've done is that it is the apex, optimal figure for MMPR fans. They aren't really for play (which I assumed) but are really pose-able and have the right shades of color to reflect the original costume. Plus, they come with multiple sets of hands and weapons that are finely detailed.

I agree that $40 seemed a bit concerning at first, but the youtube reviews and pictures have sold me on purchasing not one but all of them. The Pink ranger comes out in November 2013, followed by the black, blue and yellow rangers in 2014.

Please, as soon as you've got to spend some time with it, let me know. I'm seriously considering.

Well, to me they're worth it because it was my childhood show, this along with the turtles having the best figures of said franchises is worth the steep price. Articulation is simply amazing, any pose you can pretty much do.

That's why I regret starting to buy all the Red Rangers, it's a lot of money but most of those characters I don't have as much attachment.

On my budget, $40 is a serious buy so I have to pick and choose not just for nostalgia but for quality as well. I was curious if they were as good as say the Playmates Classic TMNT line. I have those and they are my favorite figures, period, considering they're articulation, quality and the overall job done on them. You've caught my attention saying any pose, as I can mimic some of his mannerisms from the show. Looks like I may be taking the dive at some point.

sdp
10-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Well yes they're quality is amazing, but quality alone for me isn't worth 40 dollars haha. If it wasn't MMPR I wouldn't have bought them. Figuarts are easily the best figures in the market today, and they're much better than the Classics TMNT line or even the NECA Turtles, I wish we'd be able to get TMNT Figuarts.

pingclang
10-29-2013, 09:00 AM
I'm more than likely buying one. Between my love for MMPR and figures in general and the amazing reviews folks give it, I think I'm pretty well sold.

psychturtle
10-29-2013, 07:33 PM
Man I'm gonna go ahead and buy the green ranger on amazon too. This red ranger came in today is absolutely amazing. One of top 3 toys I own. No joke

pingclang
10-31-2013, 08:17 AM
Awesome. I'm definitely getting one.

psychturtle
11-01-2013, 07:43 AM
Went to buy the green ranger on amazon and saw the white ranger dropped a few dollars in price so I snagged one instead.

Red ranger was/is my favorite and had to start out with him. I'll take pics but I will say my first impressions are that the figure is smaller than I though it would be. I knew it was 6" scale but it was just a little surprising.

The megazord 6" figure is one of my favorite figs too. He costs more but I love how heavy he is. The little saber tooth tiger teeth are pretty sharp. The metal pieces really make this figure for me. If you pick him up about 2-3 inches off of a surface and drop him on his feet, he makes a beautiful, heavy thud lol. He is much heavier than I thought. Love love love these figures. I recommend the megazord to anyone. Comes with a good deal of accessories.

MisterMiracle
11-10-2013, 07:57 AM
Does anyone know about the 20th Anniversary MMPR figures? I've seen the classic versions of the Red Ranger and now the White Ranger. Do they have plans to make all of the other originals?

psychturtle
11-10-2013, 11:14 AM
I know that the SH Figuarts pink ranger is being released this month. Black ranger will be released early 2014 then the others.

psychturtle
12-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Got my collection really going now. Have all but blue, black, and yellow rangers. These are just too cool guys. They are smaller than expected but have some of the greatest detail. Worth the money.

Allio
12-28-2013, 04:01 AM
Does anyone know about the 20th Anniversary MMPR figures? I've seen the classic versions of the Red Ranger and now the White Ranger. Do they have plans to make all of the other originals?

Triceraranger was just recently announced for a japanese release

https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/s403x403/1510596_1421948481374222_588739549_n.jpg

I think all that is left to announce is Tigerranger

Got my collection really going now. Have all but blue, black, and yellow rangers. These are just too cool guys. They are smaller than expected but have some of the greatest detail. Worth the money.

Kind of shocked to see you have a Daizyujin box rather than a Megazord box

psychturtle
12-28-2013, 07:28 PM
Yeah I was shocked when it came in the mail like that haha. That's my favorite figure of the bunch though. Love the die-cast

Slade
12-28-2013, 08:38 PM
I need to go ahead and order that White Ranger and Megazord. Wonder if they'll do Zeo next? Or if they have already? idk. I'd want red and gold.

sdp
12-28-2013, 09:42 PM
They are japanese figures of Super Sentai in a line called SHFiguarts, Power Rangers just happens to be based on Sentai and that's why we're getting these "Power Ranger" figures but the main reason we're getting them is because Japan is releasing Super Sentai figures. Now SHFiguarts mainly releases figures based on Kamen Rider but it's not exclusive to KR, they also do Super Sentai (Power Rangers), Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon among others. They don't seem to get as many releases though. Now Sentai figures don't get many releases per year, about 5 per year and they don't usually release full teams and when they do they're all exclusives.

So when are we getting Zeo? Whenever we get Figuarts based on OhRanger which is what Zeo used footage from. Sentai releases seem to be based so far on the current show or if they appeared in the Sentai Parody Akibaranger, so let's hope there's a Season 3 of Akibaranger so we get more SHFiguarts, because apparently they don't sell very well. The only reason we got Zyuranger (MMPR) was mostly because they knew those would be imported a lot in the west, but who knows about other Sentai teams. Me personally I'm only collecting the Red rangers with the exception of MMPR which I got all of them. I do plan on maybe getting some of my other favorite Rangers, if they're released.

There's a bunch of Sentai seasons, but if we go by Power Rangers, then yeah we're missing for most of them, Zeo, Alien, Turbo, In Space, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Wild Force, Dino Thunder, Mystic Force, Jungle Fury, RPM and Megaforce. We have figures for MMPR (Whole team coming), Dairanger(second season of MMPR only red and white), Ninja Storm (Red/Extra), SPD (whole team), Operation Overdrive (Whole team), Samurai (whole team), Super Megaforce (whole team), Go-Busters[Power Rangers 2015 team] (whole team), Kyourangers (whole team?). Soa t the rate we're going if they don't stop we'll maybe have most or all of the PR teams in 5 years?

Slade
12-28-2013, 11:09 PM
They are japanese figures of Super Sentai in a line called SHFiguarts, Power Rangers just happens to be based on Sentai and that's why we're getting these "Power Ranger" figures but the main reason we're getting them is because Japan is releasing Super Sentai figures. Now SHFiguarts mainly releases figures based on Kamen Rider but it's not exclusive to KR, they also do Super Sentai (Power Rangers), Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon among others. They don't seem to get as many releases though. Now Sentai figures don't get many releases per year, about 5 per year and they don't usually release full teams and when they do they're all exclusives.

So when are we getting Zeo? Whenever we get Figuarts based on OhRanger which is what Zeo used footage from. Sentai releases seem to be based so far on the current show or if they appeared in the Sentai Parody Akibaranger, so let's hope there's a Season 3 of Akibaranger so we get more SHFiguarts, because apparently they don't sell very well. The only reason we got Zyuranger (MMPR) was mostly because they knew those would be imported a lot in the west, but who knows about other Sentai teams. Me personally I'm only collecting the Red rangers with the exception of MMPR which I got all of them. I do plan on maybe getting some of my other favorite Rangers, if they're released.

There's a bunch of Sentai seasons, but if we go by Power Rangers, then yeah we're missing for most of them, Zeo, Alien, Turbo, In Space, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Wild Force, Dino Thunder, Mystic Force, Jungle Fury, RPM and Megaforce. We have figures for MMPR (Whole team coming), Dairanger(second season of MMPR only red and white), Ninja Storm (Red/Extra), SPD (whole team), Operation Overdrive (Whole team), Samurai (whole team), Super Megaforce (whole team), Go-Busters[Power Rangers 2015 team] (whole team), Kyourangers (whole team?). Soa t the rate we're going if they don't stop we'll maybe have most or all of the PR teams in 5 years?

I know what Super Sentai is, and I know what lines Figuarts does. I also know what OhRanger is. I don't call them by the Sentai names since I've only watched a couple of episodes of Zyuranger. I just didn't know what all Sentai they've done already. I've seen most of the rangers you've listed, and agree, besides the gold I mentioned earlier and maybe the White Dino(Abarekiller), I'd just get my favorite reds.

MisfitKraang
01-27-2014, 09:28 PM
Just curious is the yellow ranger gonna have a male sculpt like in Zyuranger?

Candy Kappa
01-28-2014, 12:38 AM
Man, I though these where from square's figure arts, now that I know they are in the 6 inch size, I gotta get me some.

There seems to be both, at least I saw a female body yellow ranger on BBTS.

psychturtle
02-01-2014, 06:08 PM
They are really fun to pose! You can put them in almost any pose. the alternate hands are great. The details on the belt and weapons is amazing

Allio
02-01-2014, 06:52 PM

the Power Rangers one will have a female sculpt

Vundi
02-17-2014, 07:45 PM
I lucked out and found a local comic shop that carries them. So far I only have the Green Ranger because I really wasn't sure if I was a big enough fan of them to get them all but I'm slowly caving in. I'll probably get them all.

psychturtle
02-24-2014, 07:17 PM
Which one is the next to come out? Triceraranger?

Vundi
02-25-2014, 12:35 AM
Which one is the next to come out? Triceraranger?

Can't you just say Blue Ranger? But yes. Black Ranger first, Blue Ranger next and the Yellow Ranger sometime this summer.

psychturtle
02-25-2014, 07:15 AM
Can't you just say Blue Ranger? But yes. Blue Ranger first, Black Ranger next and the Yellow Ranger sometime this summer.

Sweet! Dude the megazord is totally worth the cost. It has diecast bits and is heavy-goodness. There is decent articulation and comes with multiple accessories. I suggest if anyone gets this whole set, they should probably get the zord too. It's my favorite one!

I wish they would make a dragonzord as well. Glad yellow ranger will have the female body.

Vundi
02-25-2014, 10:22 AM
I wish they would make a dragonzord as well.

Like this? BBTS has him on pre-order for like $90. Kinda pricey.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BANA10466&mode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images/products/in/large/BANA10466.jpg

psychturtle
02-25-2014, 05:49 PM
is that the original 11" size or the Tamashii Nations 6"?

I was hoping for one like the one I have pictured and the one listed here

http://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-Chogokin-Megazord/dp/B0087JGGX6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393375757&sr=8-1&keywords=sh+figuarts+zord

Vundi
02-25-2014, 05:56 PM
is that the original 11" size or the Tamashii Nations 6"?

I was hoping for one like the one I have pictured and the one listed here

http://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-Chogokin-Megazord/dp/B0087JGGX6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393375757&sr=8-1&keywords=sh+figuarts+zord

This is the item description.

"The Green Ranger's Dragonzord from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers is made partly of die-cast materials and can combine with Legacy Mighty Morphin 1st Megazord to create a series accurate combination.
Product Number: BANA10466
Shipping Weight: 2.80 pounds"

I'm almost positive it's the 6" scale.

psychturtle
02-25-2014, 09:49 PM
If it's the same scale, I'll buy it for sure. It'll be somewhat cheaper on amazon eventually. That's where I buy my SH figuarts.

Slade
02-26-2014, 01:25 PM
Isn't that dragonzord bandai?

Vundi
02-26-2014, 04:30 PM
Isn't that dragonzord bandai?

Yes. As are all the toys in this thread.

Slade
02-26-2014, 04:53 PM
I meant not a figuarts version, it's the legacy version

Zulithe
02-27-2014, 03:39 AM
I want nothing more than for Bandai to do some Turtles figures. Really love their Mega Man and Superhero stuff. I have the Iron Man and War machine they made last year and their recent Alien (and soon, Predator)... they are everything I want in a figure.

I don't have any of these Power Rangers because I'm not into that series, but I have definitely noticed these figures, they did a marvelous job on them and if I were a fan I would be sure to own them all.

SDCC
03-11-2014, 04:38 AM
Hi guys.

My Brother had the Red and Green Ranger Figuarts. They are quite something!

Waiting for Blue Ranger for myself (favourite).

So, I don't have any of them yet, but I do have these.

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy5/sdcc85/2013-12-26125545.jpg

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy5/sdcc85/2014-03-08171735.jpg

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy5/sdcc85/2013-12-25223334.jpg

psychturtle
04-13-2014, 10:22 AM
Got the Black Ranger a few days ago. Was surprised when I opened it and saw the red and blue rangers' weapons. I love that you can build their combined weapon/gun. I frickin love these rangers. Can't wait for the other two! Anyone buy any more of these?

Vundi
04-15-2014, 07:23 PM
Got the Black Ranger a few days ago. Was surprised when I opened it and saw the red and blue rangers' weapons. I love that you can build their combined weapon/gun. I frickin love these rangers. Can't wait for the other two! Anyone buy any more of these?

Yup. Just got the Black Ranger myself this past Saturday. Can't wait for the rest to hit shelves. :)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r663/Vundi/IMG_20140413_230008_zpscbiozmsu.jpg

psychturtle
04-15-2014, 07:41 PM
Yup. Just got the Black Ranger myself this past Saturday. Can't wait for the rest to hit shelves. :)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r663/Vundi/IMG_20140413_230008_zpscbiozmsu.jpg

Did you ever take any out of the packages? I absolutely love posing them. I love the gloss on the helmets and the more matte on the suits.

The paint on the shoulder joints (designs) somewhat bother me how they look in certain poses. The green and white ranger don't really have that problem since they have the chest shields on.

Vundi
04-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Did you ever take any out of the packages? I absolutely love posing them. I love the gloss on the helmets and the more matte on the suits.

The paint on the shoulder joints (designs) somewhat bother me how they look in certain poses. The green and white ranger don't really have that problem since they have the chest shields on.

No. I'm making myself wait until I have them all. I might cheat and open the White Ranger but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

psychturtle
05-16-2014, 10:41 AM
Anyone think theLegacy dragonzord is worth the money? Really love the die cast series. Wish figuarts would make a 6" version of it like they did with the megazord. I still think the die cast shfiguarts megazord is my favorite MMPR figure I have. Love all the accessories.

Can't wait to see your figure set up/display, Vundi!

psychturtle
06-14-2014, 09:21 PM
Picked up blue ranger last week. This team of rangers is looking really nice! Cant wait till yellow ranger comes out so I can wrap this team up. Been really fun to collect! Bought the blue ranger on eBay for $41 free ship. Amazon says it's supposed to release later in the month but you can pick one up on the bay for a good price

Slade
06-15-2014, 05:42 AM
I stopped with the white ranger. While I love these figures, I'd rather get my favorites from other pr seasons.

Although, I dig that morpher.

Vundi
06-16-2014, 02:23 AM
Found this guy a month or so ago at Toys R Us. Put him behind everything but didn't want to drop what I thought was going to be 50 or 60 dollars on it but when curiosity got the better of me just today after seeing it was still there I took him to the register for a price check and he rang up at $8.99. Jumped on it but had no idea how much it was selling for on the after market. Talk about a home run. :)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r663/Vundi/20140615_185847-1_zpso8mvv3el.jpg

psychturtle
06-17-2014, 04:12 PM
You got that for $8.99?! :o:teek:

Wow that is just insanely awesome man. Great, great find!!!! Got one for a pretty penny a while back haha. What store was this at lol j/k(sort of)

Vundi
06-18-2014, 12:34 AM
You got that for $8.99?! :o:teek:

Wow that is just insanely awesome man. Great, great find!!!! Got one for a pretty penny a while back haha. What store was this at lol j/k(sort of)

Yeah man. I had to stop my jaw from hitting the floor when she told me the price. It was at the Toys R Us in Kansas City. Sadly, it was the only one they had.

Slade
07-28-2014, 10:53 PM
I saw a Zed figure is being released. Think it's up for preorder on BBTS.

psychturtle
08-04-2014, 06:50 PM
I didn't really follow what is being released but saw that they have reissued the red, green, and white ranger as well as lord zed in the vintage triangle boxes. The figures look different though. Bought the legacy Dragonzord. Getting it soon. Finished up the figuarts line. Hoping to locate a die cast morpher for my holiday present lol. If anyone has time, I'd love to see your PR collection.

Darthknuxward
08-22-2014, 07:34 AM
I'm definitely going to buy all of these. I'm so happy that a Zedd figure is in development. I'd say that if they more villains, Goldar and Rito are probably next in line. As much as I want a King Sphinx for Figuarts, I don't see it happening.

pingclang
08-22-2014, 10:20 AM
I'm definitely going to buy all of these. I'm so happy that a Zedd figure is in development. I'd say that if they more villains, Goldar and Rito are probably next in line. As much as I want a King Sphinx for Figuarts, I don't see it happening.

They do a Goldar and my wallet will burst into flames from pulling it out of my pocket so fast. Especially if the wings are optional.

psychturtle
10-11-2014, 08:17 AM
Man they showed the new legacy items at NYCc. They are releasing legacy movie rangers, the legacy Saba, and a super kcikass white ranger morpher! Can't wait to get that slick morpher.

Darthknuxward
10-21-2014, 02:42 PM
I have the Legacy Megazord, but I can't find the Legacy Dragonzord. Saw one at TRU a few months back, but I was broke and couldn't afford it at the time. When I finally had some cash I could afford to spend on it, it was gone. And they still haven't restocked it. It has been 4 months!:tmad:

psychturtle
12-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Anyone pick up titanus and the dragon dagger yet? Titanus is $149 @ TRU and amazon had a lightning sale one the legacy dagger this morning for $50.

Also the SH Figuarts Red Power Ranger is about $21 right now on amazon!

Vundi
12-15-2014, 12:14 AM
I have the Legacy Megazord, but I can't find the Legacy Dragonzord. Saw one at TRU a few months back, but I was broke and couldn't afford it at the time. When I finally had some cash I could afford to spend on it, it was gone. And they still haven't restocked it. It has been 4 months!:tmad:

The TRU by me has had them forever! I'm sure they'll show up.

Allio
08-17-2015, 03:58 PM
I stopped with the white ranger. While I love these figures, I'd rather get my favorites from other pr seasons.

Although, I dig that morpher.

hope you don't mind importing with the Sentai boxes

edits: Oops, dead rising.