PDA

View Full Version : Comic Book Pull Tracker

Hexsyn
11-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Is there a site that lists all comics that are shipping that week? Even better is there a site you can click on the titles you get on a pull and it would list whats coming out and it does it weekly? There used to be something that did this but it went under. I marathon read so I will have 6 or so in a run to read and will find that I am missing an issue and that just sucks.

MikeandRaph87
11-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Mile High Comics in the last year started a weekly list of comics as it is put out by each company in aphalabetical order of company and by title released by the company each week. It is a good refresher for me to remember which of mine are coming out each week and make me aware of something I may not know about. I suggest signing up for it. It will also give you code deals for its comics weekly if you order from them by the bulk or even a single issue.

http://www.milehighcomics.com/newsletter/

Blossombrooks
11-06-2013, 05:25 PM
I just use Comixology, they email me when the all the new comics hit and the site/app seems pretty well organised. I don't miss anything that way plus it's same day as print for most digital stuff so if you want the book in your hands you're still bang up to date in time to go get it.

John Pannozzi
11-06-2013, 06:05 PM
I use comiclist.com

Hexsyn
11-06-2013, 06:16 PM
Thank you all so much :D